Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

After a good half hour he could feel himself about to give way. "You ready? In or out?" He asks still shaky.

As he got hs answer he decided to continue with her maidenhood and could feel his cum going into her. As it went he had made a sound as if saying "NYA!"

As Roxanne could feel his member swelling inside her she tensed up some, preparing herself to take his seed and for his climax. Then it arrived and he came inside her, which not only offset her own climax but caused her to moan.

He seems to pant a bit. "You liked that didn't you?" He asks with a smile. "You liked my inside you?"

He slowly releases her from the reins he put on her kissing the nape of her neck.

"I love you too Roxanne" He kisses her cheek after saying that feeling tired.

Roxanne smiled as he kissed her cheek and began to kiss and gently nibble at his name. "May I have a little snack before we go to sleep, my dear?" She asked, a seductive tone to her voice.

He smiles. "As you wish my dear," He says giving his neck up instead of his arm.

Roxanne lifted her lips from his beck and purred into his ear. "Just let yourself fall asleep, my love." She said before biting into his neck and beginning to drink.

As she told him this he agreed and let himself lay and drift off into sleep.

As she began to drink his blood Roxanne could feel herself beginning to lose control but managed to keep herself from draining him dry. After drinking her fill Roxanne closed up the wound and laid next to him, her head rested on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

He sleeps softer now feeling her head on his chest. "Roxy....," He mutters in his sleep.

"Shh baby, I'm here." She said when he muttered her name. Roxanne lifted her head from his chest and kissed him softly on the lips. "Sweet dreams, my love." She said, using her healing powers to make sure the bite marks she made healed.

As he felt her he wrapped his arms around her feeling warmth spread through him he seemed to calm.

As Pierce wrapped his arms around her she moved her head back to his chest, his heartbeat like a lullaby and putting her into a deep, peaceful sleep.

He dreams of them in a field talking, laughing, kissing, joking. As he imagined this he smiled. "I love you," He says still asleep.

The next mourning seeing her head on his chest,he smiles and whispers. "Wake up honey."

At first Roxanne let out a moan of complaint, her eyes remaining closed and her head remaining on his chest as he called to her. "C'mon, it's too early to be up.." She said, sounding like a child in her complaint.

He smiles and strokes her hair. "Okay we can wait a little bit then," He says softly.

Back
Top Bottom