Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

Roxanne smiled against him lips as he deepened it and as he pinned her to the bed she could feel herself getting excited by the idea of him controlling her.

As thee kisses his left hand slowly made its way to her pants slowly but surly shimmying them down.

Roxanne looked up at him as he slowly undressed her, kissing him back as she did. "I love you.." She said softly when their lips separated for a moment.

As she sad this he replied with,"I love you to Roxy." After saying this with all love and devotion to her he kissed her once more with passion in every second of it.

As she said this he smiled into the kiss and breaks for the moment. "You are my whole life hun and i mean it." He says and with his right leg kicks ur pants off of her the rest of the way.

As he broke the kiss and spoke Roxanne smiled up at him. "Babe.. What would you say if I asked to turn you?" She asked as she moved her hand to rest on his cheek, pumping pleasure into his body.

He answers he question with a smile and says,"Babe you can do what ever you want just by asking."

Roxanne smirked at his answer and started to give him more pleasure. "You know if I do we would have to move pretty often so people didn't realize we weren't aging." She warned him.

He thinks for a moment. "Well That's fine by me and if we cant get the money i can always take us to my log cabin a few miles from here."

Roxy smiled, it made her feel loved to see he was more or less willing to give up his whole life for her. She increased the pleasure she was giving him once more. "How does that feel, my love?"

His breath shakes at the thought of what he is about to do. "Very good sweetie." He kisses her neck and then her chest.

He seems to smile at this. "Is it fine if i remove your shirt my love?" He asks with his hand on her stomach.

After her answer he raises her shirt and slowly lifts it off her giving the base of her boob a lick moving up to her neck with a twitch of his ears. He soon raises his head licking his lips.

Roxanne watched as he slowly took her top off of her, revealing her torso to him. As her chest was revealed she shivered and let out a moan as he ran his tongue along the base of her right breast As he moved his mouth to her neck Roxanne felt the tips of his ears brushed against her skin and it tickled. "Why are you licking your lips, my love?"

He seemed to love it as she moaned and answers with,"Because for some reason you taste good." His eyes move to be level with yours and kisses you.

He pauses for a moment. "How 'bout I let you take control for the moment honey?" He gives you a loving look.

Roxanne smirked at his suggestion. "I don't mind taking control of my little pet." She purred, kissing him as her hands continued to pour lust, desre and pleasure into him. "Why don't you just give in and let your beautiful Roxanne take control?"

"I just want to see what you can do before i try anything hun." He says still in control.

Roxanne began to kiss his neck. "And I want to see how much control you will give me, my pet." She said as she kissed him, her words coming out muffled.

"As much as I need or as much as I want?" She asked with a purr as she pulled back from his neck. Her hands were still moving over his body, making him feel good. "Your beautiful Roxanne's touch feels good, doesn't it, my pet?" She added, clearly the vampire in her had taken over.

Back
Top Bottom