Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

He hadn't replied to her first question because he was lost in thought ans he answers her last question with. "Pleasuring."

Roxanne began to kiss his beck, brushing her fangs against her neck. "I can only imagine the things you'll do to your mate once you're turned." She purred, knowing how would become much more dominant and protective of her.

His eyes begin to plead for her to give the bite after or before what is about to happen.

"Ill do more than that!" He says dominating her now. Flipping her onto her back him on top. His tongue making its way into her mouth with a sudden hunger not even he expected. Why did i do that? He thinks still surpriesed

As he flipped her onto her back and forced his tongue into her mouth she moaned, finding that his dominance was making it hard for her to focus and use her ablities on him. "I bet you would love to tie me up and make me submit." She purred when their lips parted.

He continues the kissing and fondles her breats. Do i want to make her submit to me? He thinks struggling to keep his thoughts straight.

Roxanne kissed back, moaning into the kisses as he played with her chest. "Do it." She urged a few minutes later when their lips parted. "you can feel the strength, dominance and power inside you. They'll be awakened when OI turn you."

As they kissed and he heard her pleads he moves his free hand to her underwear moving it fingering her vagina.

Roxanne moaned as she began to grind against his hand. "I bet you love the idea of tying me up so I'm helpless to stop your advances. My body is yours to play with my love." She said, moving her lips to her neck when their kiss ended, half expecting his free hand to grab her hair and pull her head back.

He pulls her head back gently as he felt her breath. "Not just yet love." He says unzipping his pants to expose his hard member gently rubbing it to her clitoris.

As he pulled her head back she looked up into his eyes. "Please Master.. Your blood smells so... Sweet." She said, her tone almost begging. Roxanne moaned as she felt his member rubbing against her clitoris. He could use his blood to get anything he wanted from her.

He looks her in the eyes now. "Do you want me to continue or you want me to let u turn me?"

Despite wanting to turn him now Roxanne felt something in his eyes compelling her to submit. "I want you to continue Master, for your to break your naughty little blood sucker."

He gives a slight nod and prods her lightly with his hard cock. Prodding her a couple more times before penetrating her very maidenhood .

He powerfully shoves it deeper as he hears the smooth sound of her flesh around his cock.

He smiles hungrily and continues the same motion repeating it over and over.

He thinks about this and agrees tieing her up with some fabric from his slightly torn shirt. After that he continued what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom