Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Katrina giggled at his comment about spoiling her. Her expression went soft, "Ryuzen...you didn't have too do this, we could have gotten more supplies out of you're work...I don't need anything until we discover where we are going." She stated she didn't want to hurt her brothers feelings, she liked the items very much but she didn't want him to waste his hard earned money on her. "Indeed they are, plus I needed a new pair, I ripped them earlier...." She explained, when she had heard the fortune it frightened her as her claws broke through the fabric. Katrina blushed slightly as he said she'd look beautiful in it, she was wondering if Zen mentioned it. "Aww thank you Ryuzen it's very beautiful." She let go of him, "I'm gonna go and try it on, " She stated graving the dress and going into the bathroom. 

The Light of the sun painted the sky orange, and before Katrina could even pick up the dress a sound of someting crumbling was heard throught town, which soon followed the scared screams of people and the noise of painic. "What was that?!" Ryuzen exclaimed when he could feel the ground shaking under him. Whatever had happend was strong enough to shake the area the Inn was. Bells were ringing of warning as though to alert villagers of something that had already come. Either out of his own insticts, or Zen's influence, Ryuzen ran out of the room, forgetting to grab his armor and sword. 'That sound...was it close to the shopping distract?' he thought and ran as fast as he could to the sound, feeling the ground shake less than before. As he got closer the screams of the people being slain was heard. He didn't know why but he had to get there..

The Town's Shopping district was now in flames and rubble, strange men in armor that had the winged yang on their left shoulderplates were killing anyone that got in the way. These men were followed by a leader who was ontop of a four armed demon that seemed to be Golem in nature but the looks of a demon. This demon destroied buildings with ease, particuarly those that were near the gauntlet, which for awhile stayed the way it was. The boy appeared next to the person on his knee. "Sir, I didn't expect you...I would have gotten it if you waited abit longer." The boy said as though reporting to the man. The man had a wicked smile on his face and replied. "My dear boy..If you took any longer I would have suspected you were getting slower. Is it because of all these people? They're all bad humans anyway so there is nothing wrong with speeding up my plan." he said as he eyed the gauntlet. The demon they were on was about the same height as a two story house so it was easy to see the guantlet from such a view.

Ryuzen was still running his eyes saw destroied homes, men and women killed..Some he had encounted not just afew hours ago but knew them to be good people. He was within sight of the guantlet...And slowly the Gauntlet's Orb glew, as though reconizing a presence. But Ryuzen couldn't notice it, for in his sight were children who were curled up and crying as a Soldier in Black armor was about to slay them. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" He souted and put his right and infront of him, palm out. He wanted to save them but none of his spells were shield types yet...So he aimed for the Soldier and shot Spikes of Ice at him, piercing the armor and killing him. Ryuzen got to the children and pointed them to run away. Once they fled he heard the scream of a woman. He turned and saw one of the guards about to rape her. Slowly something was awakening inside him. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He not only shouted, but roared, as though a roar from a dragon and suddenly his eyes went from normal to being consumed by blue, eveven the whites of his eyes were blue and he swung at the air with his right, Blue flames came at the soldier like a dragon's claw and knocked him away. Ryuzen's eyes went back to normal...He didn't know what he just did but he helped the woman out..That was when he got sight of the four armed demon.

Katrina's sensitive ears heard the crumbling noise, dropping the dress getting scared and tense, as the ground trembled. The screams of terrified people grew loader. "Very good question!!" she had no idea to what it was. Then the ringing of the bells, Katrina knew bells meant danger. "RYUZEN....WAIT!!!" Katrina screamed as 'they' took off. Katrina grabbed the sword and her dagger, and ran after him. Emily sighed, "BOTH OF YOU WAIT...COME BACK..." She yelled grabbing his armor running after the two. Katrina hooked the sword and dagger to her and she went on all fours and ran running faster that way. She ran as fast as her legs and arms would take her. Katrina heard the screamed and smelled the blood of innocents being spilled. Katrina was determined to catch up with her brother, not caring her ears and tail were showing. Emily wasn't too far behind Katrina but she was slower than her. 

Katrina saw the shopping area she had been in just that morning, was torn and in flames. She saw the men killing people the symbol the boy had on him, they were the same. Katrina saw the man on the four armed creature. It was incredibly huge. Katrina saw the boy, she had seen earlier he was a part of all of this. Katrina noticed they were heading toward the direction of the gauntlet. Her heart raced as she looked for her brother, unable to find him. "RYUZEN!!" She called hoping he would answer her. Katrina then heard his voice and took off again, Emily just catching up to her, "TRINA WAIT!!" She yelled and began to run again. Katrina saw two children run by her along the way to her brother. Katrina then heard a threatening roar hoping it was her brother, going towards it. Seeing her brother going right to him, "Ryuzen!!" she snapped breathlessly a moment untying the sword, "Your...sword....Em...Emily....has your...armor...." Katrina said through a heavy pant. Emily caught up with the two handing over his armor, "You....forgot....this...." Emily said.

The girls screaming got the attention of Ryuzen, the Four-armed demon, The man and the boy. Ryuzen saw them both and smiled. "T-thanks.." He said abit out of breath, he put on the armor quickly and held his sword. The man had the demon turn so he could get a better view of the gang. "Well well what do we have here? Humans treating a neko like a pet? Such a cruel thing. Men! Kill them but spare the neko!" He shouted then those that were around the area came at Ryuzen and Emily. When the men came close something made Ryuzen's heart pound. "Dance with the shadows....Dark ...Claw.." Ryuzen suddenly muttered..His sword started to emit darkness then with a spin shadows fromt he sword sliced through the men. It was clear to Katrina something was happening to the both of them..What was undetermined. "Oh? A bit of fight of you? Well then.."The man said before he snaped his fingers, causing the boy to vanish onto a nearby building. "Lets see you surive this!" He shouted as the Demon's right upper arm took a swing at ryuzen, causing him to block and be flown to a wall, hitting hit but not that badly injured. The Demon then made another swing this time with its lower left. Which would hit both Emily and Katrina, but mostly katrina since it wasn't choosing its target.

Katrina was panting as she caught her breath, standing by Ryuzen. "No...problem..." She smiled and said. "You...can't rush into a battle...without you're armor or sword.." Emily said between breaths. She watched as the creature turned while Katrina helped  Ryuzen with his armor. As the man spoke Katrina turned her head toward him, they weren't treating her like a pet they besides 'her' parents were the only ones who didn't treat her like a pet. At the last part Katrina's eyes grew wide, and she shouted, "NOOOOO!"  she wouldn't see her brother die. Her ears went back as they Ryuzen and Emily became surrounded. Katrina hissed at them, then stopped once she noticed the sword emitting shadows killing the men. She could sense something happening with her brother and her lover. As the Demon's arm came down and he blocked she thought he was hit, "RYUZEN!!!!! NO!!" She cried, watching hoping he'd get up not paying attention to the Demon who swung again at them this time. Emily tried to get Katrina out of the way put he hit Katrina dead on causing her to emit a catlike cry as she was flung in the opposite direction with Emily away from Ryuzen. Katrina tried to land on her feet like she normally did but there was too much force as she twisted to land she heard a snapping noise feeling great pain in her ribs, when she hit the ground there were multiple cracks. Her ribs, leg, and tail had broken, she was on her side trying to curl into a ball, crying both tears and cat cries, it hurt so much she was afraid to move. Emily landed, close by knocked down crawling toward Katrina. "Katrina?! Are you alright?" She asked making her way over to her. "Em....Emily...it...it hur...ts....to...br...breathe." Katrina stuttered

Ryuzen fell to the ground, for awhile unable to move. His eyes were closed for abit with all the pain going through his body. Then he heared Katrina's catlike cry and his eyes opened wide and saw his sister on the ground, his breath started shaking, eyes darting. The man gave a sigh, for he didn't plan to harm the neko but it seemed unavoidable. "Well I leave this in your care. Make sure you get that guantlet." He ordered the boy and teleported, leaving the demon there. The demon was about to make a punch to both Katrina and Emily, and the boy was just watching, when suddenly Ryuzen let out a Roar that sounded like a real dragon! This got the demons attention as it turned to face him. Ryuzen's body lifted it self up alittle, to where he was on his fours, his hands were changing into claws, as were his feet. He started growing a dragon tail and his teeth sharpend up. Eyes were still blue but instead of a pupil they were slits, his whites went black and he let out a bloodlusting growl. "You harmed our beloved..." He said then got on his legs abit, suddenly blue flames burst from his back and shaped themselves to wings. "NOW WE'LL RIP OUT YOUR GOD-DAMNED HEART!" He roared out. The boy saw this and woundered about both the girls and Ryuzen...Who they were especially. Ryuzen used his right arm, which created a claw of Black Fire behind it and knoced it back then he land on the demon hard and clawed its heart out. Ryuzen was in a Beserker's Rage, but his wings were now from blue fire to Black Ice. He let out a Roar that would scare anyone nearby...It was clear to Katrina now...the fortune..was now.

Katrina laid there afraid to try and move, afraid if she moved again something else might break. Tears still fell from her eyes, her cries were more of a whin or a whimper now. Katrina looked into the man's eyes as he sighed and continued his business, then was gone. Katrina saw the demon and laid her head back down, knowing she was about to die if the demon hit her again she wouldn't  last, her body would be crushed. Emily saw the demon as well and her eyes widened, "Katrina!! I have to move you, or else we'll die!" Emily stated about to try and stand then was going to grab Katrina. Katrina smiled and shook her head slightly, "No Emily....this is how it is....you must lay next to me....you must not leave me..." Katrina said weakly whether they died or not she saw the connection this was what the woman had told her a cat in great pain, the guardian with the heart of the rose, the wind thief...it was all coming true now....though she didn't mention death...Katrina's instincts told her different she saw and felt death around them and in the pain she felt she kinda wanted death so the pain would stop....despite wanting to live and have a future. "No! Trina listen to me....we have to go now!" she reached to Katrina, her hand close to her mouth. Katrina went to bite but she didn't have the strength so her teeth held lightly to Emily's hand. Then dropping it, "Emily....please trust me...we must stay...here together, you can't really help me...just stay and....comfort me...the lady said so..." Katrina felt weaker by the minute, Emily looked her in the eyes, and gently pet Kat's head. As Katrina heard heard the roar, she flinched she was scared and she couldn't move, Katrina let out another cry of pain and fear, her body was shaking vigorously. Emily jumped at it too looking around getting closer to Katrina. Katrina's eyes blurry with tears, saw her brother stand up she smiled..."Ryu...Zen!!!" She said which she said both of them. Something was happening to them, Emily watched too, both seeing him change. Ryuzen's anger scared the girls, they watched as he charged the demon, seeing him rip out his heart, both jumping again as he roared and his wings changed. Katrina cried out again, so much pain coursing through her body. "Trina shhh it's okay...shhh!" Emily tried to sooth her. 

For awhile Ryuzen stood over the cropse of the demon and roared out, then suddenly chains of light came from everywhere and wraped around him. Ryuzen was still in his rage to use words and started growling;all around the group people in white cloads were holding the chains that bound Ryuzen, and one person in a cloak was now beside katrina, performing healing magic that started to fix her bones and all. "I'm so sorry, young cat...I had prayed this to have been at a much later time." the person said, having a familiar voice. The person let off her cloak, showing that in vocals it was the woman who predicted all this..and in looks it was someone emily knew as an elder of the order. Once Katrina was fully healed the woman spoke to her saying "Go now child. Go and calm the two headed dragon, for both their sake..and the sake of all who remain here."

Emily pet Katrina softly and gently letting her know she was there. Katrina  watched her brother seeing the demon fall, she closed her eyes trying to ease the pain within her body. The sound of the roaring still scared her, but she was calmer expecting it. Katrina saw something bright, for a moment she thought she was dead, but that couldn't be for she was still in pain, she then heard the growling opening her eyes seeing 'her boys' chained. The light was exceptionally bright so Katrina closed her eyes again. Emily stayed put watching everything she had been waiting for this moment to come, for quite some time now. Katrina felt strange as if something was happening to her, as she laid there not seeing the cloaked figure at first. As the person spoke Katrina listened, 'That voice...I know that voice.' She opened her eyes looking at the cloaked person. As she was being healed, small cat whines escaped her mouth, as her bones snapped into place. "You..."Katrina said weakly. Emily sat up and bowed her head, she was one of the Elders and deserved the respect. Katrina's strength slowly came back you her, her body was healed, still feeling a tad sore. Her voice was also on the way back, "How? How do I claim them?" She asked curiously and uneasy, never seeing her brother like this before. Katrina slowly stood up stretching, cautiously approaching the two headed dragon. "Ryuzen...Zen?" she called hoping they'd respond. Emily then stood up next to the cloaked woman knowing Katrina had to do this alone. 

Ryuzen was struggling in the chains growling, wanting to break free. He could hear her voice but it sounded so far. He was becoming more like an raged animal more than anything. The elder woman spoke to Katrina with a calm voice, "Their in a state of rage and hate for those who tried to take what they hold dear...So hold him young cat, let him know you're still with them both." She said, her hair was platinum but her face was showing she was in her thirties or fourties but still looking really good, and it was clear she knew alot about the situation that RyuZen was in right now. The ones holding the chains were strong and never lost grip, the rest of the guards were focused putting out fires and healing those they could. It was clear they were consern with RyuZen more than trying to kill him like most would.

They were scaring her, unsure if she would be able to do this. Katrina looked back to the woman seeing her appearance clearly, she looked between thirty and forty but was still young looking unaged. She watched the lasts platinum hair blow in the wind. Katrina nodded looking at the two of them, Emily waved her on with a soft smile. Katrina walked closer to they shaking, it hurt her seeing them like this so angry and full of pain. His animal instincts scared her sensing danger with their angry vibes, she was merely feet away from them. "RyuZen....It's alright I'm here...."She said swallowing. Gently brushing her hand on their arm watching his claws. Katrina proceeded to press her cheek against his nudging them, purring softly, wrapping her arms around them holding tight. 

Ryuzen felt her hand brushup her arm, giving a gasp. They could hear her words and his eyes started going back to normal...S-sis..K-katrina..." His eyes were fully normal he looked and saw her, and the fear in her eyes. Seeing such a thing and knowing he caused it made him start crying alot; He fell onto his knees, still bound, his wings and tails were still out. He felt her hold him and he just let out cries. "I-i'm sorrryyy.."Ryuzen said while letting out his tears.

The Elder gave a sigh of relieve, thankful the boy wasn't corrupted and gave a nod to the guys holding the chains, and they released him from the chains. This allowed Ryuzen to hold onto Katrina and continued to shed his tears, he felt really bad for what he did..Not for becoming an animal and killing the demon...But for scaring Katrina and Emily.

Katrina jumped slightly as her brother gasped, afraid he was not yet himself. But she stayed put if he wanted to hurt her he would have done it already.  Katrina smiled looking at his face, "Shh shh. Shh...it's alright RyuZen I'm here, everything is okay." she said gently soothing him, as he went down so did she going to her knees holding him. "It's okay....you saved me....you saved us, all of us." Katrina attempted to calm his cries. 

Ryuzen, after hearing her confert started to close his eyes."Thank you.....Katrina.."He said before losing consiousness. This time it didn't take long for Zen to take over and change form, this surprised most people except for the elder. Zen didn't move though, he kept the hold and gentle embrace. "Are you ok Katrina?" He asked with a great worried tone. He knew she was scared and like Ryuzen didn't want to scare her either.

Katrina kneaded his back softly, "No problem...little brother." She stated tears forming in her own eyes. Emily watched as he changed form slightly confused to what was going on here, she didn't remember that. She looked to the elder to see her reaction which seemed unfazed by it. Katrina felt the body change knowing it was now Zen. Continuing to knead his back, holding him still. Shakily she began to reply, "Yes...yes I'm fine, love...just shaken, We could've died....though who ever didn't want to hurt me....are you okay? is he okay?"she asked nuzzling him gently, worried if they had been harmed. 

Zen held her the way any good lover holds their scared loved ones. "I know..but we didn't.......I'm fine...Ryu was the one who got most of the drainage." He said gently petting her. He slowly got up and lifted katrina in the way most people carry a bride. "Well atleast its past us now..But I believe we got some answers to find." He said with a smile of confidents. He walked over to the Elder. Who gave him a bow of respect, which made everyone of the order confused for a moment, then they figured it out and started getting on their knees of loyalty. Zen saw this as he looked around. 'oookkkk..not what I expected.' he thought.

The elder stoped bowing for the moment. "Its good to finally meet you...I'm sure you have many questions." She said with a soft smile.

Katrina purred softly in his ear, as he held her, so happy they were both alright. Katrina giggled softly, as he carried her like a bride, she wrapped her arms gently around his neck resting her head on his shoulder. "Yes...yes we do."She stated softly becoming comfortable in that position. Katrina looked at the woman who bowed, she was confused looking at Zen, not like he knew the answers. Emily quickly followed suit and dropped to her knees by the Elder. "Zen...This is....um...this is the woman who told me what was going to happen....and she healed me after being broken." Katrina said filling him in. "Why us...why all this?" was the only question Katrina could ask.

Zen figured this but wanted to hear what she had to say. The elder's smiled stoped and looked like it had sorrow. "It was something this order never wished for...I foresaw it but there wasn't much for us to know when exactly...Come with us and I'll explain everything..Our Branch domain isn't too far.." She added then two men came up to her with the boy from before chained up. "We found him trying to escape us ma'am. He's a wind caster from what he tried to do against us." One of the guards said. The elder woman looked at the boy and had an glare to her. As did those of the order, for they saw the tattoo on his left arm. Zen looked at the boy but not with anger, rather with intreg due to the symbol. Before anyone could do anything the boy made a swift move and ran for the gauntlet. before he could even touch it the Guantlet, the Gauntlet's orb glew bright, and it rose up and flew to Zen. 'Master......For years....I've waited....For your return....let..me..be your arm once more..." The guantlet spoke, more or less. Zen put his right arm to the guantlet..."..Then return unto me, and give me your strength." He said not fully realizing he was speaking and the gauntlet's glow went bright as it attached itself onto Zen's right arm. 'Allow me rest....Then put me on in battle and I shall take our enemies down' it spoke as it fell silent, the glow stoped. Zen looked at it for awhile still holding Katrina. "guess I need those answers now." He told the elder and she noded, guiding all to the Branch domain..taking the boy as well.

Katrina stayed latched onto Zen as he held her. She looked at Zen trying to see if they were to follow them,so many people they were like a small town all their own. As she saw the boy she held tighter to her lover her ears nearly flat on her head, knowing he was one of them. The gauntlet, the same one from earlier, was glowing bright and heading toward them. She watched it and Zen seemed to have some silent conversation with it until he spoke. Katrina had a feeling they were going with them to their branch domain. 

Zen, Katrina, Emily and the rest of the order who was out that night were in the Branch domain which surprisingly was a church that had an underground layer which was hidden behind a painting. The Stairs were not long but it seemed like it held a barraks for soldiers. A medical room that had mostly female healers of inhuman sorts. and 3 extra rooms for quartering those who needed rest from the world. Along with a room big enough for consoler meetings..And from the look of it there were seats for 7 elders but why was unclear right now. When they got inside Zen gently put Katrina to his side, knowing she may want to walk for abit. "Unbelievable.."Was all he could say for the moment. Knowing that he was probably gonna be in trouble soon the boy stayed stilent, caught by his enemies..although sometimes he would take a look at zen with a sence of curiousity.

The elder lead them to the room where meetings were held, once there they put the boy in the center of hte room so he couldn't escape, then the guards blocked the entry. Zen, Katrina, and Emily were facing the Elder. "Now, Lord of the Dragon Kin, im sure you have many questions." She said to zen with a calm and welcoming tone. Zen thought for a moment then smirked. "That maybe so, but I believe my lovely feline companion deserves first dibs on question asking." hand jestering to katrina.

Katrina took in all of her surroundings, watching the others around them, admiring the church they were in. She became nervious that they were going through a painting downstairs away from the world. Katrina noticed the inhuman nurses, they were interesting none of them were exactly a like. When Katrina was put down she streched but stayed close to Zen. Her ears twitched from time to time hearing a variety of sounds.

Katrina walked close to Zen following the elder into the room. Looking at the boy in the middle of the room before turning her attention to the Elder. Katrina rubbed her arm lightly on Zen's showing light affection. Her ears went back as when Zen through her under the bus. "Who are you? All of you? What is the order...What do you do? Why us...? Why did all of this happen to them and I? What is...Who was...is The lord of the Dragon Kin?" She asked so many questions that needed anwsers.

The elder woman giggled abit when she heard Katrina's questions and looked at Zen. "I assume these are your questions as well?" She asked him with a smile. Zen smirked abit and replied. "Well of course.. But I figured since she would be dragged into it I wanted her to ask it first. But would you please answer her." She noded and began to explain. "My name is Sonya Gali, and this order has been known by the Guardians. We were started by the Lord of the Dragon Kin..which is you good sir." She started with a smile then continued, but then got abit saddened smile. "Well..After your death I should say...You lead our ancestors with the Idea of all inteligent races to live togther, noone trying to be a supirior..We've tried many times to follow in your stead but none of our leaders could come even close to the years you acompolished..many races were greatful to you and remorsed greatly when you died..Since our leaders failed to unite all races..we desided to atleast help the process in hopes you would return. We do our best to protect Non-human beings from extremest and slavers...and make sure humans don't get into trouble they wouldn't survive." She told them, then had a serious look. "We also protect the world from spiritual demons at times that try to make it worse for us, and those who are of his group.." She stated then gave the boy a glare who just glared right back showing no fear to her. "The order of beast...Who are just as bad as any demon from the spiritual plane...The Claws of the World...." She then looks to the group. "As for your question of Why us...I'm not sure what you mean...Why did fate choose your brother as the Lord of the Dragon Kin's vessel- " She started then Zen stoped her abit. "He's more than a vessel ma'am...He's my Host."He said then allowed her to continued. "Pardon me Sir, as your host..But we choose one of ours to join you to keep you both safe....But unfortunately before Emily could have obtain weapon training you both came to us...We were happy to have felt your presence in this world....I'm sorry but your title was all that we could remember...Your name is in our archives..in the main domain of ours...."She then gave a smile to Katrina. "You know the one I speak...I've already told you to go there." she said then looked to Zen. "But I'm sure right now you have a name you're used to...Would you mind telling us?" She asked him. Zen thought for a moment about everything then spoke. "My name is Zen...heh Zen the Lord of the Dragon Kin....Kinda sounds like a nice fit." He said then looked to Katrina and gave her a smile. "What do you think? Answers most of our questions don't it?"

Katrina stepped back, not wanting to be too far from Zen. She looked at him with a 'why did you make me speak, if you had the same questions?' look. Katrina then turned back to the woman, as she spoke. Sonya Gali that was an interesting name, fitting for the woman was interesting. Katrina listened to her intently, but this made further questions swim through her head. Then she brought her attention to the boy, who stared back at Sonya. Katrina wanted to say that Ryuzen really wasn't her brother but they regarded each other as such. She then looked in Emily's direction feeling bad she had not trusted her before. "You three came much sooner than expected, I never finished my formal training..." Emily stated, with a soft smile. Katrina then looked to Zen before looking at Sonya again, "Yosara..." she whispered, remembering the fortune and the pain. Katrina looked at Zen rolling her eyes slightly, then a serious look appeared, "How did he die...? What are you to do with the boy..? How am I roped into this besides my adopted parents telling me to watch over there son...? How am I no ordinary cat?" She asked wondering what was meant for her and how she tied into this, hoping Sonya knew.

Zen saw her first look but had already said why. Then saw her roll her eyes slightly and smiled alittle; He wasn't sure why but the name and title fit..yet it felt like there was something missing. He hoped Yosara had the answers for that. Sonya answered Katrina's next set of questions. The first one she spoke with a grim look. "I wish I could remember the details..But none past the years of three hundred years ago could remember the full facts of how he died..only that when he did...He died fighting an important battle..and took out the leaders of all his enemies...." She then gave a look into the boy. "That is yet to be desided...We'll have a 'talk' with him later...For now he will be locked up." She then looked over to Katrina and gave the last answers. "Fate is what lead you to this moment child...but now that you are with them you shouldn't leave their side..for their sake mostly...You are special....I'm not fully sure how but you have a power in you that allows you to help those around you..and especially those whom you cherish tame and control their beast within......I'm afraid I can't tell you more..." She said and showed tiredness in her eyes. "I must rest...so should the rest of you...Guards make sure the boy is locked to where the wind itself can't help him....Emily I suggest you get some training done before you rest.." Sonya ordered to them as she went to her private quarters. The guards took the boy into a cell which had no window but was likeany other cell, only difference was there was a seal above it and below it that prevented wind magic. Zen looked to Katrina and then to Emily, woundering what they would do.

Katrina listened again as Sonya spoke. Curious she was being a cat, it was in her nature. She nodded slightly to her first answer no one knew how he had died if they did it was over hundreds of years. Katrina's ears went back she kinda felt bad for the boy him being so young to be mixed into this. "I wouldn't dream of it....we've come this far to go home now..." She would never leave her brother, and she was pretty sure she never wanted to be far from Zen either. Emily bowed her head, "Yes ma'am." She didn't want to practice it was late, and they might have died that evening. As Sonya disappeared Katrina looked around ow seeing the boy in a cell. "What do we do? Where can we rest?" She asked to no one in particular. "Talk to one of the guards they'll put you in a spare room, I need to practice, Good night." Emily stated with a smile and vanished. Katrina looked to Zen nuzzling him slightly.

Back
Top Bottom