Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Zen listened to her words, and it all got his intrest. "I see...Well for this boy and the gauntlet we might as well catch him before he leaves town...'Waiting for its master' huh? hmm Maybe i should have a look at it..who knows maybe it'll be a clue to myself." He said while petting her. As for the fortune she said he thought about it. 'Oviously she's to be the cat...but why in pain?..'Guardian of Steel with a heart of a rose'? I would assume it to be Emily, but how? If they share the same emblem what does it hold?' He thought while petting her, his eyes didn't show any signs for katrina to panic. 'a Winged Yang? so strange yet why does it sound familiar..heh a Two headed dragon? I wounder if thats 'him' and I...but how does Katrina hold our fate?' He thought but then looked to katrina in the eyes showing care and calmness. "Don't worry...If it happens we'll stand strong, and I promise you'll be ok.." He then gave her a soft kiss.

Katrina cuddled into him further needing to be held. "Yes...he said it sits waiting for it's true Master...but he has been dead and forgotten through the years.... The boy he appeared only 17, said its master would not come tonight....yes As I thought about it, I figured it might be yours....?" Katrina explained, thinking a little clearer. As Zen continued to pet her, she began to purr lightly. Katrina's ears were to the sides expressing a worried feeling, she looked into his eyes seeing if he thought whether there was anything to fear and he appeared really calm and caring  so she began to relax. Katrina kissed him back just as soft, she then gently broke it. "What are we going to do, Zen? What if all of this does come true? What if I'm not okay, what if none of us are okay?" She asked worriedly. 

Zen thought for amoment as he heard her purring. "Maybe it is..maybe its not...we'll find out tonight." He told her then when she asked about the gauntlet. Then when she showed worry about what the fortune said he looked into her eyes. "It'll be ok my dear...It never said anyone would die...So you know we'll survive whatever comes our way...But you know as well as I worrying about it will not help us any." he told her, bringing her closer with embrace and kisses her softly more.

Katrina nodded her head, before gently resting it on Zen's shoulder. The tip of her tail was moving up and down gently. "True...it never said anyone would die...but there are parts she didn't tell me, she couldn't tell me. I know but it's hard not to....after being in a sorta normal life having all this adventure thrown at them it's hard to think straight." Katrina stated and indeed they were right, as he held her closer she cuddled into him, and returned his kisses.  

Zen smiled and pet her while she cuddled him, "See? we'll be fine...I'm sure this woman didn't want to tell us things we don't need to know.." He spoke as he thought on how convieniant the woman had more to say but didn't say so. When she mentioned the sorta normal he laughed abit. "Yes, but you should know...He planed to have an adventure the moment things were getting bad for him...He just didn't want to leave you behind.." He wisped into her ear then gave a light nibble on it then smiled. "We could do something to help you think straight..after all I know about how you acted irritated to Emily this morning....Don't tell me i've sped up your heat process." He said with a smile that showed abit sly like he knew and at the same time was calm and consern for her.

Katrina began to relax setting in his arms again. "You're probably right..." she stated with a soft smile. She listened as he whispered to her, smiling at that, giggling as he nibbled upon her ear. "Is that a fact? Tell me....was it he who didn't want to leave me behind or was it you?" She asked softly as well as playfully looking into his eyes. One eyebrow raised as he said they could do something to relieve her mind, he knew she was on her cycle..."I can't help it, it's a natural reaction for me to get irritable..."she blushed brightly her tail still moved. "Plus despite, the fortune and your words...I still don't like her..." Katrina was still very jealous of Emily, it was hard to share a man when the other two don't know it. "Is it early, I forgot my book, so I don't remember when my last cycle was...I knew it was close, I wasn't sure of the day... Zen...I don't know....I want to, not just because I'm in heat...but..." Katrina's ears went down and looked to the side. "I don't think we have time...plus I don't know if it's cause I'm emotional..but I don't know if all of this is fair...." She stated softly, to any of them. Her with Zen, then Ryuzen and Emily. Granted her and Zen only met in secret, mostly at night or when it was time to sleep or nap. Though the other two didn't know that Zen even existed, Katrina was starting to look at her brother differently, looking at him she saw Zen. Maybe it was her being in heat that was messing up her head. But she wanted her brother to have a normal life, and this might complicate things. 

Zen smiled and pet her when she spoke and when she asked who didn't want to leave her behind he smiled and said. "Both..He loves you very much as a sibling..." He first started, but hid something abit, atleast for now then added "And I because I wanted you." he then listen to her. When she was done he held her. "Our Dear Katrina....for us this is something new..and exciting..this is something we don't mind.." He knew he was using 'our' and 'we' but he knew even ryuzen would agree to what he was saying. "Besides...Its better than our normal life where everyone picked on us for being so odd..and I was unable to help you with things except for scaring away the assholes....And the only thing I could do while you were in heat is to watch and listen.."He told her, waning her to know that if this ordeal was considered odd he would have perfered it over the normal life. "I know you don't trust her but so far she hasn't done anything wrong and if this fortune has her in peril just as much as you and I then that means she's not gonna do anything to us. Besides I'm not sure why but when i look at the emblems I started thinking about things..." He said with a serious tone then had a small chuckle. "Then 'we' look at you and her and start thinking about other things.." He said with a grin.

Katrina smiled softly, "I know he does he thinks I'm his naturally born sister, who decided to play with magic...granted I did, but not to become a Neko as he believes...Why'd you want me?" She asked curious to this now. "But, he doesn't know, he doesn't know you live within him or that we have feelings for each other. Since he doesn't know how are you sure he doesn't mind?" She asked, without knowing what was going on he couldn't know that, and she didnt know her brothers feelings. "True I know this is better for the both of you...." Kat said, this was better for them, but each town she had to hide, to not draw attention and that was difficult at times. Katrina blushed about him helping her with her being in heat, besides scaring the guys away. Which she still wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or a bad one having to suffer for years. Katrina blushed harder as  he told her all he could do was watch and listen to her at those times, it was embarrassing. "I don't trust anybody Zen you know that...every time I did it turned out wrong....what do you think about with the emblems?" She asked curiously one day her curiosity would get the better of her. Then playfully, "Oh...and what thoughts might those be...hmm?"

Zen smiled, for he knew what Ryuzen would think about Katrina..And when she asked why she wanted him he smiled and said. "Don't you remeber? I told you i've watched you become an amazing woman..So naturally I want that amazing woman with me." He then smirked. "Oh I have a feeling he's either becomeing aware of me or thinks of me as apart of him...And I know he wouldn't mind..He cares for you most of all after all." He knew she had to wear a hat to cover her ears and long shirts for her tail and licked her lips. "Worry not...We'll come across a town that we could take a good break in that would let you be free..." he then chuckled and said. "Just don't present yourself to any other male if we do.....Only one i wouldn't mind you presenting yourself is Ryuzen..." He said softly at the end. All the while he continued to pet her. "Then trust me enough to trust others...If ryuzen and I haven't found anything wrong with her then she's a good person....And as for the Emblem on her neck...I feel a strange since like I should know it...same with your yang with a wing on it...but with her's..I feel like I could trust it with Ryuzen's life..and thats saying something." He told her Then when she asked playfully he had a very sly grin. "Well if you really want to know...." He then brought her closer and whispered "He had once an imagry of you and her sucking him...and afew times he did imagine you when you and him alone...though im not sure if thats my doing or not..but with out a doubt he had an idea of threesome with Emily, him and you...." He chuckled abit and waited for her reaction. "Well you asked." he added when he saw her reaction.

Katrina smiled brightly at his response, "I know, I just wanted to hear you say it." she pressed her cheek against his. She then pulled away to look at him. "Oh is that so? How because of new elements given to him? Or because you're like his conscience..?" she asked him unaware how he started to become aware. "I know Ryuzen cares for me, I'm his sister just as I care for him as my brother...but I must say, I'm falling fir my brothers other half." She smiled as her heart beat quickened. "How do you know such a town exists you've been in the same town as us...? So long as I'm not in heat... I promise..." She couldn't make the same promise while in heat, her instincts tend to take over at that point wether with someone or alone. "That's because you're the same body...I don't think I could do that, it would be too awkward..."  just thinking of it Ryuzen was her brother figure for 18 years. Katrina continued to purr as he pet her. "I can't...you might be mistaken you are men, she's a pretty face...she might deceive you...i may trust the symbol...but I still don't trust her..." she stated flatly until proven otherwise Katrina had no trust for the girl, still jealous. Katrina's smile faded as he told her what Ryuzen had pictured, her tail had stopped moving and her purring ceased. "I didn't ask for his I asked for yours....and he can knock that out of 'your' head that is not going to happen ever!" She stated but felt slightly awkward now, though made fun of for her ears and tail, many objectifed her, and she felt her brother doing the same thing...plus the idea of him thinking of her that way was odd sure she thought that way of Zen but they were different people there was only one of her. 

Zen stoped his petting for awhil when she gave a shout and looked into her eyes, seeing her toughts more or less. "Its not the way in which your thinking it..After all he's your 'brother' so you know he's not gonna treat you like a pet or an object....I won't tell you what I mean...Not just yet...but instead do me a favor...ask him about his dreams lately..if you hear some of the more rescent ones you might find afew things very surpring.." He said then gently stroke her cheek. "and I know your abit jealous of emily but remember this...She's not you...you have things about you she doesn't have...and no silly I don't mean your cat features...But at the same time she has things you would enjoy having around....And no I won't knock anything out of our heads." He said with a slightly silly face. "We can imagine things..besides any harm to us we won't know what will happen..So lets keep the violence to a minimum ok?" he said with a silly grin and huged her. "I know there is a town...I don't know how..but i just know..." Then after a moment of silence he gave her a smoke and licked her nose. "Well do you feel better yet?" He said with a warm smile.

Katrina looked to her lap as he spoke feeling ashamed she thought her brother would do such a thing. "If they're like what you just said, I wish not know of them..." She bluntly stated. Katrina listened, "I know she's not I...I'm not weak...I'm sure there's nothing for me to enjoy about her." Katrina turned her face away from him. "Who said anything about causing harm? I only meant to erase it...never mind Think of it if you like...see if I care...it will never happen....just as my dreams will never happen...." as he hugged her her body tensed...."There can't be...with so much hate in the world...there's no way there's a town where people are accepted..." Katrina was starting to doubt everything...plus she was cranky, lack of sleep plus being in heat. Katrina looked indifference to his touch, and to him licking her nose. "No...not really..."

Zen held her with care and then looked her in the eyes once more, seeing her lack of sleep somewhat showing. "Well then why don't you get some sleep...If I'm still around i'll give you pleasure to help you with your heat...if not then wait while as much as you can...And no my dear not all of them are perverted...but you'll love hearing his dreams." he said then gently put katrina on the bed hoping she would sleep. Zen knew Katrina felt like there was nowhere they could belong but he felt differently..Somewhere had to be the way he said it..He just cant remember where...'..Yosara...' he thought woundering if that town does have some answers.

Katrina rested her head on his shoulder as he held her carefully. As he looked into her eyes she looked back. She listened as he placed her on the bed. Katrina curled into the bed some, "okay....would I?" she asked about his dreams then yawning some. "Zen....? Could you...hold me...just until I fall asleep or at least pet me? Just so I know you're there..." She asked weakly drifting in and out on the soft comfy bed. 

Zen smiled. "Of course you would..they're very nice." He said then layed on the bed with her, holding her really close and petting her. "I will gladly do both for you my beloved katrina." He said softly into her ears so if she self those were the words she would heard. Once she was fast asleep he moved Emily to where she was looking like a pleasent nap..then wrote a note, knowing Ryuzen would take over soon. Then he layed down and closed his eyes...

Ryuzen woke up, woundering what happen then saw the note Zen wrote. 'Dear Ryzen, everyone desided to have a nap after you took yours, if you would be a good brother and get Katrina something pretty..Oh and get a book for yourself. Learn something that you'll probably need later...Signed by ..Well I can't tell you yet ' was what the note said. So Ryuzen thought hard and then went shopping...Well it was more of a 'quest' since he had an idea but it was beyond the ammount he had did some jobs for the store and got the item for her and came back, by this time katrina and emily should be awake.

Katrina snuggled into him kneading on the bed, realizing her gloves were still on she took them off, continuing to knead the bed. She heard his words and smiled, as she drifted to sleep. Her ears shifted slightly. She curled one hand with his gently. 

Katrina was still fast asleep not hearing or feeling Ryuzen move from her. After he had left Emily woke up, yawned with a stretch. "What a nap" She said quietly looking around, seeing Katrina but no Ryuzen. 'Wonder where he went?' she thought. Emily let Katrina sleep and went to the kitchen to make them lunch. She came back with three sandwiches, waiting for Ryuzen to come back not wanting to disturb Katrina. 

Ryuzen came back with a gift box and afew books, one was an upgrade of water spells, one was to enchant armors and last one was a strange one that was a understanding Magic that delt with Darkness; things like shadows and so on. "I'm back!" he said with a qutie yet and smile. He smelt someone cooking and his stomach growled. He was really hungry with the quest he had to do.

Emily smiled when she saw him, "welcome back. Where'd you go?" she asked curiously. "Hot Sandwich?" was her next question unsure if he had eaten. 

Katrina barely moved still in slumber. She smelt food but wanted sleep more, she heard her brother and picked her head up opening one eye, before putting her head down and re-closing her eye. Plus while sleeping she hardly tended to feel the pain and annoyance of being in heat. 

Ryuzen smiled when emily spoke and replied to her with "Well I desided to get afew things..I had to work for them but its worth it." He said with a smile gently put the giftbox to where when Katrina were to wake she would be able to see it. Then walked to Emily and gave her a hug. "Thank you Emily, I'm starving." He said with a smile ready to enjoy a sandwhich.

"Well that's good....a good honest way to get things." She smiled, "What did you get for Katrina?" Emily asked indicating the box. As he hugged her and she hugged him back. "You're quite welcome." She stated, handing him the sandwich. 

Katrina stretched, yawned, and curled back up, meeting with Zen while having a full day with Ryuzen and Emily was tiring. She figured another few minutes wouldn't hurt. 

"I can't tell you what I got her! Its a surprise!"He said with a happy look on his face. "If I tell you she'll hear it and won't open with a cute surprise look she has when she gets great gifts." He said cheerfully then started eating the sandwhich. Outside the sky showed that it was dusk, the sun giving some light but only fore afew more hours.

Emily smiled at Ryuzen's reasoning to why he couldnt tell her Katrina had good hearing and would over heard what it was. "Aww that's sweet Ryuzen," She stated finding that in itself cute. Emily then took her own sandwich and started to eat.

At that point her stomach growled as the smell of food tickled her nose. Katrina yawned and stretched again, this time her hand hit something. Katrina opened her eyes to see a box. She sat up and stared at it tilting her head from side to side, pawing at it to make sure it didn't move. Once Katrina deemed it okay she picked it up placing it on her lap, she sniffed at it to see if that was where the food was coming from, but she doubted it that would be a bad present. Latrine then removed the lid to reveal what was inside the boxhaving her cute look of surprise on her face.

Ryuzen saw katrina's face and was very happy to see her cute face. In the box was a beauitful black evening dress that was long enough, yet movable enough to have her tail hidden or stick out. and ontop of it was a blue pendent with a silver chain holding it and under it were gloves that looked like neko hands but were recently made thin so her real paws could fit. A small note on the gloves read 'as long as you don't let your claws out everyone will think your wearing cute gloves' and a drawn ryuzen happy face at the corner of it. Ryuzen had finished his sandwhich and got up slowly saying "Thank you Emily it was really good." Then went to his sister and gave a smile which said 'i know i did good' but he asked "Did i do good sis?" anyway to see if he really did do good or great.

Emily swallowed the food in her mouth, smiling. "I'm glad you liked it." she stated happy that he enjoyed it. Emily then took another bite. 

Katrina's face had a mixed look, one of happiness, surprise, and cuteness. Her ears picked up excited to the contents of the box.  She saw the pendent first, taking it out, examining it. It was beautiful laying it on the bed to the side. Katrina then pulled out the gloves they were so thin and so like her's. She placed her hand next to it, it looked like her hand. Katrina smiled at the note he left, she was normally cautious with her claws, until she became scared or angry. Finally, Katrina pulled out the black evening dress, it was beautiful not that she'd have anything to wear it too. She was curious to why Ryuzen bought all of this for her, it wasn't a holiday or her birthday. She looked up to her brother, smiled, and hopped off the bed. She saw his smile he knew he did good. "You did great...you always do." She stated wrapping her arms around him snuggling into him, she pressed her cheek to his face lightly. "Why, though...Why did you buy me these things? I don't know when I'll be able to wear the dress....You're spoiling me when it's not even my birthday. These things must have cost a fortune." She stated still holding onto him. 

He smiled when she mentioned he was spoiling her. "I'm allowed to spoil my loving sister whenever I want...And I wanted to get you something nice...It did cost alot but nothing afew hours of work couldn't get me." He said smiling as he was being held and held her back as much as possible. "Besides I know your usual gloves dont always feel good so I figured the ones i got would help more...As for the dress well....." He didn't want to say it, but his blush gave away some. "I figured you would look very beautiful in it." He added, hoping she didn't get the wrong idea. He knew for now there were no occasions for it but he thought it would not only be nice but smart to prepare ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom