Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Nathalie continued to moan as he continued to play with her body. Izzy tilted her head at him then looked to Krissy, who gave her a nod, then to Nat who smiled softly and nodded letting her know it was alright. Izzy quickly moved in front of Nathalie running her fingers through her hair giving her a deep kiss. Nat's back arched slightly as he fingered her asshole, though it had been awhile since she has had anal, she has done it. Izzy stopped to let her speak, "It feeels...amazing....I'm gonna cum..." She stared breathlessly then came, panting.  

Katrina made it to Sonya's door knocking gently. 

He pulled out slowly and moved to Krissy, kissing her and feeling her breast and pussy along with her tail in the same way but differently as though knowing her hot spots. "How would you like to be satisfied?" He asked her still being a gentlemen.

Sonya looked at the door knowing it was katrina. "Come in child...How may I assist you right now?" she asked with a gentle tone.

After he pulled out, Nathalie fell to the floor trying to catch her breath. 
Krissy watched as he made his way over to her. Embracing his kiss as he kissed her, kris was suddenly over whelmed with pleasure and heat as he touched her. Krissy's tail raised some as all this went on. She had to think for a moment, "I don't care, anyway way possible..." Krissy stated too much was clouding her head. 

Katrina opened the door and walked in quietly, walking over to Sonya. Her ears were to the sides, she felt bad for bothering her. "...I...I couldn't sleep...nor could I find RyuZen....I decided to walk around a bit and started thinking of things....How...how should I deal with the fact They they are not one...but two?" she asked curiously things were getting harder. 

He blushed surprised she didn't care, so he wanted to make things interesting for them. "Izzy would you lay on your back...Krissy please get on your fours and ontop of Izzy, i want you two to show eachother some love while i give you pleasure." He said rubbing her nipples abit.

Sonya gave a reasuring smile. "It will be hard for awhile I know this...Worry not..I fore see the two headed dragon becoming two dragons in the future..but this future is far and will take alot of time for it to come true...for now i suggest bonding with both the best way you know how.." She then gave a smile that was different but good. "Also...ask the child about his dreams...they may tell you the future..or his secrets....." Sonya was being different when it came to Ryu, wanting Katrina to learn about her 'brother' as though it was important as well. "I do however give you a warning....Its nothign big but just know that sometimes a Dragon..when it seeks pleasure..has a hard time staying to one mate....But know that its heart always stays with the mate and at times wishes her to share the same 'love prey' ." she added a small giggle as though she knew something of an old ordeal.

Izzy tilted her head and wagged her tail going back over to Krissy. Laying down on her back, Krissy then was on all fours hovering over Izzy. "How so?" She asked curiously, Krissy normally wouldn't give Isabella the time of day but she needed to lose the burning feeling. She sighed as he rubbed her breasts. 

"I see, one day they will split...but I know Ryuzen I've lived with him for 18 years, watched him grow." She said it was Zen who she needed to know or so she thought. Katrina then noticed her smile had changed. "I'm afraid of his dreams, Zen has told me to ask Ryu, but...I'm frightened to what I may hear." Katrina proclaimed, just the thought gave her chills. "why do dragons have such issues? Why not just stay with the one? What so funny?"she asked curiously. 

Ryuzen, once they were on another got behind Kriss and stroked her tail a teasing way. "Well you two should massage each others's breasts...You both work with eachother so wouldn't it be natural for you two to help eachother feel better and relaxed?" He said and prodded her pussy, rubbing her clit with his free hand.

Sonya smiled and spoke, saying "You may have lived with him and watched him grow, but do you know his secrets? Does he know yours? That is where the bonds lay bare." She then listened about how afraid she was about Ryu's dreams. "You shouldn't fear them child...As you've said you have been there for him as he grew....If this is so then you shouldn't have fear of his dreams but wonder..for the child condains only love, care, and trust for you.....Even when the dreams seem like a normal man's desire it will hold a meaning if he has time to figure it out." When Katrina asked about the Dragons issue and what was funny she simply smiled. "Well some would say that they get hornier than normal beast because of their power...Others say its cause their hearts are so big they have to make sure they can spread love to other speices who need it...They stay forever bonded to one. But normally the female and male help other races with their desires...As for what is funny...I'm sure someone will have the power to tell you...I can not say so myself..." She told her.

Krissy didn't like the idea very much but her heat was taking over her instincts. Krissy made a sound almost like a purr but it was slightly choppy. He did have a point though due to species they didn't really get along. Izzy  didn't move until she was sire Krissy was alright with this. Krissy whined as he prodded her pussy while rubbing her clit. This was going to be difficult to rub Izzy's breasts in such a position. She took one hand and started to massage Izzy's tit, and Isabella reached up knowing it was okay to rub Krissy's in return. 

"I have no....secrets..." She stated remembering in fact she has a few. The fact that they aren't really related, she was born a Neko, and she was given his virginity while 'they' took hers. "No some secrets are better left untold." she said then listened to Sonya talk about not fearing her brothers dreams. "I have been there for him every step of the way...even now I wanted to settle in the village but was asked/told to watch over their son, it's the least I could do since I can't remember my family anymore. 
I know he does, and I love him as his sister and his childhood friend....my brother can be slow at times he may not ever know what his dreams mean...So there is no real answer to why they do it, besides wanting to 'help' others with sexual problems?" Katrina asked trying to understand, it was hard after being raised as a human child she knew not all the ways of her own people, who may understand better. "I see....hey Sonya?...do you think I'll ever lead a normal life? That's really all I've ever wanted...but because of all of this...I'm is it too late to even attempt to life out a normal life?" She asked she wanted to know if she was now only hanging onto a hopeless dream that may never come true. 

He realized it was gonna be difficult but he knew if they atleast started touching one another they would later start making out, all he had to do was get the right spots. He thrusted deep and dominant into the Kitsune with no trouble rubbing the base of her tail and fingering the inu like there was no tomarrow. He was moaning of course but had plenty of stamina for some reason. "mm..Krissy...please tell Izzy how good my cock feels in you." He said with a blush hoping talking dirty would help the heat increase enough for them both.

Sonya shook her head. "Some secrets are ment to be known..otherwise if the wrong people knew it and told him the truth...He might not be so trusting...But worry not my dear..Time will let you know when its the proper moment to tell him everything...And that is the real reason...After all you know your brother's heart shows great kindness...it would be natural for him to want to use his power and skill to help anyone in any way..even when he shows signs of heat and desire." She then smiled and walked over to Katrina, giving her a caring hug. "What I forsee is what your brother dreams....You will have trials before what I see and he dreams become reality..but worry not...It will happen someday." She then gave her a caring pet as though to remove the worry from her. She had to do so with many of the younger members and animal types and they all found it soothing..Like a mother helping their children with the nightmares.

Krissy moaned as he dominated her occasionally yelping like a fox would. As he rubbed her tail it swished back and forth.  Isabella  was moaning as he fingered her it felt so good her tail was wagging. "Love too....oooh it's so big and deep....it's like he knows all the right spots... Mmm" she stated. Izzy was excited for her turn, becoming wetter. Krissy was very close now. After a few more thrusts she came without warning she, didn't even expect it, he was that good.

"True...but the only ones who know my secrets are his parents, Zen, you and I...I'll have to talk to him then...but if I wait too long he may hear it from another. Of course it always has shown kindness, though at times he seems stuck as a child." Katrina stated and nodded trying to understand all of this, but for one feline this was indeed a lot to handle. Katrina tensed at first then relaxed as Sonya held her. Katrina cuddled into her wrapping her arms around the woman. "I see, so you see what he dreams? When he dreams? I'm not sure if that's reassuring or not." Katrina stated she was still uneasy about knowing his dreams, but it seemed like she'd have to talk to him about them. Katrina started purring as Sonya pet her soothing her. 

Ryuzen was enjoying the sounds of their moans and yelps. When Krissy came he waited abit so she would enjoy it..then Pulled out and moved her gently to Nat then went to Izzy and gave her a deep kiss, moving his tongue into her mouth, he did the same to her what he had done to the others so far, felt her tail and breast in a teasing way, but he also fingered her pussy and ass at the same time..both felt like they've had plenty of experience. "Where will you want it Izzy?" He asked fingering her abit faster.

Sonya continued to stroke her hair still. "What I forsaw that happend was not his dream..He only sees the future he wishes for the both of you.." She smiled as she cuddled into her. "I also don't always see what he dreams nor when they happen..but they seem to be showing a future that seems what you would want..and what is considered normal to his eyes." She said with a calm smile.

Krissy whined a bit as he continued before pulling out, going over to Nathalie. Once she caught her breath Nat and her began to kiss one another. Isabella kissed him back as he kissed her, deep and passionately. Izzy's tail would wag as he teased her. Izzy wasn't sure where she wanted it he was making both feel amazing, as he went faster she blushed.."I...I don't know...you can choose..." she stated meekly.

As Sonya pet her she continued to purr. Katrina tilted her head, "Oh? A future...that he wants for us? Want I want...and wants normal? How does Zen fit into this?" Katrina asked curiously continuing to cuddle.

Ryuzen continued fingering the holes, then he got behind her and proded her ass. "Then I'll go here ok? I feel like im gonna be at my limit soon and if i cum I don't wanna pull out.."He said witha blush. "And I don't want to get you pregant..So I hope you don't hate me for this." He said as he started thrusting into her asshole, he went slow at first, then started dominating her making himself the alpha. "OOhhh...Your ass is so tight...You must like being a naughty bitch in heat." He said with a blush, he wanted to try dirty talk since he was using a dictionary term since technically she was a dog. He kept thrusting and his hands were at her waist bringing her more onto him.

Sonya continued to pet and gave a small giggle. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that...only he can." She said with a smile, as she too continued the cuddle. "Now..is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked while petting Katrina.

"It's okay...I understand...go ahead. Thanks for being considerate." She stated then as her throated slowing into her she whined like a pup would. As he thrusted more she whined more her leg tricked slightly.  Izzy barked once he finished speaking. "...and you must like fucking horny bitches and pussys 
in heat." as he went deeper she barked again whining. 

Katrina continued to purr contently.  "What's so funny? That's not fair..." she pouted. Then thought, "I think I can rest easier now. Thanks..." she stated with a smile. 

He continued thrusting enjoying her whines and barks; they sounded so sexy and cute he didn't want to stop, so he dominated her like an alpha, rubing her clit fast. "Mmmm Yes i do! Horny bitches and pussies are too sexy to resist! Your whining expecially, its telling me you really needed it!" He said and as he went faster.

Sonya giggled softly and replied "You'll understand why its amusing...Its completely fair child." Then she stoped petting and looked at her with a smile." Your welcome Child...Is there anything else you need?"

Isabella continued to whine and bark as he dominated her, she whined more as he rubbed her fast. Izzy smiled, as did the other two they knew it was hard for men to resist them. Isabella's breath was now panting, she needed this as did the others. "I'm...I'm gonna cum...." she cried. 

Katrina pouted and her ears went to the side..."No it's not..."She whined playfully. Katrina thought for a moment she didn't think she needed anything else. "No Sonya...I think I'm okay for now..." she stated but was interrupted by a yawn. "Im gonna go get some rest. Good Night." she stated pulling away. 

Ryuzen continued, dominating her still while she barked and whine. "Mmm..Then..Cum! You sexy bitch in heat cum for me!" He said blushing abit, the two who were watching could tell he was talking dirty for the first time. It was true he couldn't resit them but he didn't care, He wanted to them to feel good so he put in his all. As Isabella was close to cumming he pounded harder into her. "Ohh... This feels soo good being your alpha.." He told her as he gave her another spank. His cock was twitching inside her ass, he gently bit on her ear to turn her on more.

Sonya gave a small bow. "Good night young one..Sleep well."

Isabella whined even more as he went harder and nibbled her ear. All three could tell he was new to talking dirty. He had made each one feel amazing helping their heat for now, until they needed to go again. Unable to hold in she came letting out a howl, panting as she tried to catch her breath. 

Katrina smiled, "Good night Sonya...Thank you..." Katrina left walking back to the room her and RyuZen shared, smiling a musky, sex scent in the air but there were like four different scents in the air. Katrina disregarded it and went to the room curling up in the bed, thinking of what she had been told. 

Ryuzen had finally reached his limit after pleasing the women, so with a final thrust he cam deep inside Isabella's ass. He was bent over her and breathing abit heavy, his hands holding hers in a reaction since he had finished inside her. "I..Hope...I made you all feel good." He said trying to be helpful to them more than helping his own desire. His body's natural reaction thrusted afew more times to make sure he was unloading all of it into her, making sure it wouldn't spill.

Isabella's eyes grew wide as he exploded in her ass, quite the build up for having sex with three women. Izzy panted deeply as he came into her, unmoving waiting until he was finished. She nodded her head and the other two stopped touching and feeling each other breaking their kiss. "Yes indeed you did, it was amazing and blissful." Krissy the Kitsune stated. "Yes Thank you, it's been awhile." Nathalie replied. At the same time they said, "We hope you enjoyed it too..." they looked at each other and giggled. Feeling his thrust again Izzy whined softly. 

He blushed and pulled out, after cleaning himself and Izzy he gently pet them all and gave each of them a kiss on the lips. "Well I should probably get back to my room. My sister is probably worried about where I am." He said and gave a bow before leaving. "Thank you again for my 'healing treatment'..I hope to see you three again." He added with a smile and went to his room.

The girls were happy that He enjoyed himself as much as they did. They smiled as he pet and kissed them, tails wagging. "Your sister is lucky to have someone like you around..." Nat stated smiling. "It was our pleasure" Krissy purred, "If you need more treatment just come back and see us." replied Izzy.

Katrina heard footsteps and her ear twitched as the door open she picked her head up. "Zen?" she asked unable to see either way it was still right for whoever answers. "Where have you been?"

Ryuzen heard her sister, particuarly the 'zen' part, and figured she had said his full name but didn't hear it til he was close. "Sorry sis, I got sent to the nurses. They were nice ladies so I helped them with afew things." He told her, surprisingly not smelling like a mixture of cat, dog and fox but rather smelling of sweat. "I hope I didn't worry you. I didn't figure you to be up so soon." He told her thinking it was early morn when it was actually late at night.

"Why were you sent there? What happened? I see you always so helpful. I figured you went to wander about." She stated sitting up, "up so soon? Ryuzen it's the middle of the night."

"I'm not sure, I guess somone thought I needed help or something. I don't know why for sure." He then smiled when she said he was always so helpful. "Of course! I'm a gentlemen after all." When she told him it as still middle of the night. "It is?! Huh I guess I just woke up early." He said then went to lay next to her. "I guess I should sleep more huh?" He said looking into her eyes.

"hm...Okay sounds good to me." she stated Zen would tell her later, or maybe he had switched no biggy. "Yes, a gentleman is what you are." she smiled. Katrina watched him climb into bed and looked into his eyes. "Eh...you're normally sleeping," she stated though he was sleeping Zen would be awake. "Hey Ryuzen...can I ask you a question?" She asked but didn't wait for the anwser. "Do you dream?"

Back
Top Bottom