Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus School (Wingshadow & I)

What ams yous thinks of this roleplays?

• Love it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work...

• Your roleplay is bad and you should feel bad!

• Vin Fiz

• Total voters
When Enishi made the claim that she would be comfortable having sex with him at least two or three times a day, Cyrus knew he would be in for a rough couple of hours. She had not yet released his dick from her vaginal grip and already, he was beginning to get stiff again, the sopping wet juices of her womanhood soaking his length to create less friction and more pleasure. The increases sensitivity of his manhood drove the young man's mind into fits of insanity. Even though he knew Asuna would probably we watching on, he couldn't help but let out moans and yelps of pleasure as Enishi rode him with renewed vigor.

His body replied with similar instinct, thrusting back into the woman, hoping to drive every last ounce of pleasure he was capable of into her body. Ah...Enishi..." were the next words that came from his lips. It was an ironic thing knowing that just a little while earlier, he had forgotten her name. Now, he was almost ready to scream out her name if it hadn't been for Asuna.

Cyrus's heated thrusts up into Enishi served to urge her on, as she responded by letting out more lustful and demanding moans as she continued to clamp down on his eager shaft. She apparently had no qualms about letting her pleasure known by everyone in the house, least of all Asuna who still stood in jealous anticipation... Enishi merely continued to verbally urge him on, her body caressing his hot, throbbing member as it attempted to milk yet more semen from his body. Her thighs slapped against his with increased speed and reverberations, the heat of their intertwined bodies increasing along with their passion. Her sizable breasts bounced with each movement she made, free and untended while her attention was focused on the messaging contractions of her inner folds around his shaft.

Sakuya, meanwhile, reached into Asuna's closet and took down a small cardboard box, opening it without hesitation and sifting through the assorted albums contained within it until her eyes fixed upon the oldest and smallest one. She puled it out and opened it, flipping to the first page and slowly scanning each photo until her eyes rested on the one which she was looking for.

"Of course... why hadn't I seen it before," Sakuya smiled in a deceptively sweet manner.

There were no more words that escaped the lips of Cyrus other than the moans and gasps of Enishi's experienced body driving him closer and closer to the edge. His mind was beginning to get cloudy due to the sensations that his human body couldn't handle. He felt like he was in a mix of heaven and hell, part of him wishing for the sex to end and the other half begging for more and more. Perhaps if he just came one more time, she would finally have enough and give him some reprieve. Thinking this, the young man suddenly took hold of the dark haired girl's hips as if somehow trying to gain some semblance of control over his situation. Though he wouldn't be able to get her off of him completely, he would surely be able to lift her up and down, forcing the the slick walls of her vagina to slide up and down his shaft to create more pleasure.

If there was anytime to shoot his load, Cyrus knew it would have to be now. His penis twitched and compressed as it was squeezed by the pleasuring muscles bewteen Enishi's legs. His stomach began to well up with that familiar feeling of release and as he began panting and bucking his hips, he let out the signal of his release, "Ah! Coming...again..." before his white, sticky fluid shot into the girl's womb.

Enishi let out a cry of pleasure and satisfaction as she felt him once again surrender to her body's intense stimulation of his member, his thick seed flowing into her hot, accepting channel which drew out every last ounce that he released. Her eyes glazed over slightly and she fell limply down into him. Her hands released him and her inner folds seemed to relax slightly, allowing him to pull out from her if he so wished, but she made no movement to get off of him for the time being.

"Cyrus..." the black-haired succubus spoke his name sweetly, but even that single word was laced with hints of continual lust, "We should do this again sometime... You are one of the most eager partners I have had in a while."

"That's because you just find any old boy and feed off him, then wipe his mind of the entire episode afterward," Asuna stepped out into the living-room, unable to hold herself back any longer. She pulled Enishi up off of Cyrus, but she offered little to no resistence to her actions. Rather, she was acting like a well-satisfied kitten that had just eaten an overly large meal. Asuna looked over Cyrus's body and blinked, surprised that he had held up so well under Enishi's treatment.

"I don't think I will need to wipe his memory..." Enishi reached down and ran her finger up her semen-stained thighs, bringing her finger up and running it across her lips in a sensual manner, "I think I have already gotten a taste for him after all."

"He doesn't belong to you," Asuna replied, but her voice was somewhat subdued. She clearly did not want to pick a fight with Enishi, but refused to back down from her demanding nature.

"Of course he does... All males I desire are my personal things. That doesn't preclude you from using them as well, though," Enishi shrugged.

"Are you feeling alright, Cryus-kun?" Asuna turned to her friend, concern lacing her tone.

With the last orgasm complete, Cyrus laid still, the only sign of movement being the rising and falling of his chest as his breathing became a bit heavy. He could see that Enishi was satisfied with him and looked to be relaxed enough to finally give him a break. For a moment, the two of them remained locked together, her with her tempting words and him with his tempted gaze. That was until Asuna came in and broke the mood. She uttered something about wiping minds and a look of concern came over the young man's face. Did she really intend to remove the memory of this experience from his mind? And if she were, would she perhaps go as far as to wipe his memory clean of everything relating to Asuna and the succubi?

Fortunatley, the answer was no. Enishi had apparently taken a liking to him and as she taunted Asuna with the idea of keeping him as her property, Cyrus sat up and objected. "Don't get the wrong idea," he started towards the dark haired succubus. "I only did it with you because that's how you're supposed to recover from injuries. I have no desire to be your property." As he said this, his face turned a bit red, a sign that maybe there was something more behind it. Something that would lead one to believe that he rather enjoyed being ridden in a passionate manner.

He stood up then and pulled his pants back up before walking over to Asuna's side. "I'm fine," he started again towards his childhood friend. "My legs are a little rubbery, but nothing too different from what I experienced from you." His gaze began to wander around the room a bit and he noticed that there were some missing members of the group. "Hey, where are the others? Did they take off already?"

"Inui-san is probably helping herself to the food in the kitchen," Asuna sighed, "She seems to be able to substitute vast amounts of calories instead of semen, at least for a time... I'm not sure where Sakuya went off to."

The impromptu leader of the succubi brigade, or whatever they called themselves, peered out from around the corner of the hallway. As she no longer had horns or even clad in a revealing outfit, it was clear that she had reverted back to her human form. Her face quickly turned a deep shade of red as her wide, curious eyes scanned the scene that lay before her in the living-room. Cyrus was laying naked on the couch, covered in both his own as well as Enishi's juices while Enishi stood nearby also unclothed but seemingly unfazed by her state of undress. Sakuya began to make incomprehensible mumbling and stuttering sounds as if she had blown a gasket, unable to collect her own thoughts any longer.

"Oh jeez, Sakuya," Asuna rolled her eyes, "Why did you come out here... You knew what was going on, didn't you?"

"Seeing and thinking are two different things entirely..." Sakuya looked like she might faint.

Asuna would have been lying if she claimed no part of her desired to claim Cyrus as her lover then and there, but there was something about his pleased look that made her think again... Perhaps he actually enjoyed feeding her friend? Were the two of them more compatible? She couldn't say for sure, but his stamina seemed to hold out pretty well despite the succubi's aggressiveness.

"I'm sorry about before... I should have been more considerate of your feelings," Asuna looked down toward her feet, blushing in embarrassment and a hint of desire, "But, I did feel a connection with you when we did it earlier, so if you ever find yourself needing some form of release, don't hesitate to ask, alright? You don't have to be gentle with me, either."

If anything, she seemed to enjoy the prospect of being treated roughly, but before she could continue her train of thought Inui stepped into the room holding a plate of leftovers from the kitchen, "Oh, so this is were everyone is hanging out..."

Cyrus didn't really bother caring why Inui would be stuffing her face with food instead of semen. At least she was doing something. He began to look around some more when he spotted someone peeking from around the hall. It was someone he recognized very well, that being the extremely shy girl who he had run into during school. Was this really the leader of the succubi? As Asuna went to comfort her, he could only hope this was some kind of joke or maybe some kind of trick to get him to feel sorry for her. Then, when his defenses were down, she would jump him and suck him dry.

He decided to approach the two of them and see for himself. As he did, Asuna seemed to be apologetic about something. Whatever it was, he seemed very forgiving about it. "Sure. I'll take it into consideration, though I don't know if I can be rough or not..." The young man's gaze then turned to Sakuya who was still a blithering mess. "Hey, is she the same one with the whip? I mean she looked so different from before. What happened to her?" Cyrus then briefly turned to Inui, as if to acknowledge her existence but then turned back to Sakuya.

"She returned to her human form," Asuna explained briefly, "She can't maintain her succubus form for very long after all... Her personality changes the most out of all of us, if you haven't guessed. She isn't pretending, either, in case you were wondering."

"Its a man, isn't it..." Sakuya's head swirled around and she slumped onto the floor, forehead loudly impacting the hard wooden flooring, "Watch it with that hammer, there, you might hurt someone..."

"The only one who is going to get hurt is you," Inui laughed, sitting down on the couch on the other side of the room and began shoveling down the rice and mixed veggies which were piled up on her plate.

"Don't worry," Asuna helped ease Sakuya into a seated position against the wall, which seemed much more comfortable than merely laying face-first down on the ground, "She gets like this every time something like this happens... She will get over it eventually."

It was astonishing at how extreme the change in Sakuya's personality was between her succubus and human form. It must have had something to do with what Asuna said and when Cyrus thought about it, it did make some sense. Having a human form would be a way to control the lust within them so that they didn't completely flip out on any male within their radius. And for someone who seemed to be as strong as Sakuya, maintaing a human form would have some kind of side effect so as to not make anyone suspicious. If it were true, it would actually be very clever. As he watched Asuna and Sakuya, the young man couldn't help but feel sympathetic towards the green haired girl's situation as she fumbled about and banged her head on the floor. He was tempted to go over and help or possibly comfort her. But when Asuna took the initiative, he stayed his ground and kept silent. This led him to start wandering with his eyes again. He noticed that other than Enishi still being completely naked, the scene looked like nothing more than a gathering of good friends. It made him feel oddly at ease, like this was a normal occurence in his life, something he could get used to.

The clock in the living room chimed to midnight and as Cyrus took notice, his face and body language suddenly became panicked. "Oh shit!" he exclamated suddenly, still staring at the clock. "I gotta get home!" He made his way towards the front door and before heading out, he turned to the girls and bowed. "It was nice seeing you all. I take it we'll be in touch during school. If so, I look forward to working with you again." Without another word, he was gone, making haste towards his house.

That night, Cyrus was restless. The thoughts of the events that he experienced kept him from getting any sleep, but eventually, his exhausted body forced his eyes to close and he was off in a daze. When he got to school the next day, the signs of his insomnia were apparent. He yawned constantly, his feet dragged on the ground a bit and there were some bags hanging over his eyes. If things weren't bad enough for him, he realized his first class of the day was Phys Ed. And while he enjoyed playing sports and generally being outside doing stuff, he was so tired that he contemplated sitting out this time around and getting some rest. After changing into his P.E. clothes, he stood outside on the grassy field, yawning and looking around. He wondered if one of the girls would be out here too with their cute looking uniforms. Just the thought of it seemed to perk him up just a little bit.

After a while, the girl's PE classes were starting and various groups of them began to file out into the sports field. Some of them lined up along the track and started stretching exersizes while others gathered in small groups to practice jumping and hurtles. Just then, Inui happened to jog by with her usual troop of classmates and noticed Cryus immediately. She waved them on to continue with out her and dashed over to him, her usual energetic and tomboyish yet distinctly feminine charm almost literally wafting into the air around her.

"Hey there," she grinned, her pointed teeth particularly conspicuous as she was standing a mere two feet away from him, "Whatcha doing lazing around like this? You need to be healthy and energetic if you want to hang out with us during our after-school activities. I thought you would know that... I'm sure Asuna would appreciate it too, for more reasons than one."

Inui let out a hearty laugh, "Say, I don't think we have been properly introduced, now have we? Wanna do some drills together or something?"

After a few minutes, a familiar scene caught the eye of Cyrus. There were a group of girls being led on by another as they were jogging along the track. When the leader spotted him, she broke off from the group and went to greet him. It took a second for him to recognize her as one of the girls who was fighting last night, mainly because she didn't have dog ears, a tail and fur covering a good portion of her body. She seemed rather energetic considering the situation she was in last night and was quite eager to get him up and running to which Cyrus actually seemed eager to do for some reason. Maybe it was that personality of hers. "You're Kei, right? Kei Inui? I really need to start remembering all of your names. Anyway, all that after school activity, as you so put it, made me really tired last night so I'm not as rearing to go as you are. But...since you asked so nicely, I might as well get in a few exersizes for good measure."

Cyrus began to go into his basic leaning and stretching to get his body loosened up. He would bend over here and there, lift his leg up with his hand and hold it there for about ten seconds and pull his arms behind his head like he was trying to turn himself into some kind of pretzel. As he was doing this, he tried to strike up a conversation with Kei again. But before he did, he made sure that no one was looking at them as he started, a sign that he wanted to talk about those 'after school activities. "So...I noticed you look a little different from the others. You know...more like a dog or something. You didn't have a werewolf relative at some point, did you?" Though he asked this in a bit of a joking manner, he couldn't discount the possibility that one of her ancestors got busy with a canine of some variety.

"Yup, that's me," the girl nodded, "But honestly I'm surprised you are as lively are you are. Given that we feed on human energy, you shouldn't be able to walk, let alone exert yourself, from how many times Asuna and Enishi took energy from you yesterday."

"Um, not that I know of," Inui shook her head, as she replied to his question, "As far as I know, I'm simply from a different line of succubus, known as wolf-succubi. As you already know, we are known for our enhanced speed, agility, and physical strength. We can't fly like other succubi, but I'm not inferior in other ways, if you catch my drift."

The athletic girl let out another hearty laugh and nudged him in the shoulder. Her wide, wild eyes were scanning his form, perhaps enjoying his stretching poses or possibly making mental notes concerning the capabilities of his body... She made no vocal confirmation of these possible reasons for her examining stare, and merely waited for him to warm himself up.

Cyrus gave Kei a quick stare as she commented about the abilities of her body. It was clear she was making a sexual statement, but it didn't seem to bother him all that much. What did annoy him a bit, however, was how he was continuously being told how weak he should have been after having sex with Asuna and Enishi. "I already told Asuna about that. I'm just more fit because I lived in higher elevations for awhile, that's all. Obviously, I'm going to be able to endure being drained a bit. It's no big deal, really." With his stretching finished, he eyed a nearby soccer ball and turned back to the girl. "I'll even prove it right now." He went straight for the ball and stepped on top of it, running it back and forth underneath him.

"What do you say to a game of penalty kicks, hmm? We'll each take turns being the goalie and whoever kicks it in the goal first wins. You game?" Cyrus seemed pretty fired up. It was as if he were trying to show Kei that he was quite healthy and fit enough to do anything. Even compete with a being who's physical capabilities surpassed a normal human like she was.

"Oh, you are SO on," Inui grinned, her competitive spirit easily lit on fire by the simple challenge. It wasn't that she felt the need to put others down or prove herself superior, she just loved the thrill

"To make things more interesting, the looser is at the winner's mercy for the rest of the day, alright?" the succubus talked over to the soccer goal, deciding to let him take the first shot, "Come on, big boy... Every athletic club at this school hasn't been vying for my membership for nothing! How me what you got."

She widened her stance and held her hands up to her sides. She could have practically snatched throwing knives out of the air, so she figured a soccer ball kicked by an ordinary human should be a piece of cake.

Cyrus stood there with a look of surprise on his face. Kei's offer seemed to take him off guard for a second. "Hey, wait a minute!" he exclamated as the girl made her way to the goal and prepared herself for his shot. "That's a bit extreme, don't you think? I mean, knowing what you're capable of, that could mean just about anything." The young man, despite his earlier bravado, was beginning to get a little nervous about taking the shot. It was clear that she, being a succubus, had a distinct advantage over him and if and when she blocked his shot, she would probably have no problem getting one past him and making him her slave for the day. He took his foot off the ball and stook back from it, pacing back and forth, contemplating whether or not he should take the shot.

"Can't we make a different wager or something?" Cyrus questioned the girl, his body language showing a man desperate for compromise.

"Oh come on, you aren't going to back out now are you?" Inui shrugged, body swaying back and forth a bit to keep herself loose, "I just wanted to shake you up a bit. I know I will win it anyway, but you don't have to be such a weakling about it. Don't worry, I wasn't planning on taking too much of an advantage of you, but I must admit you have peaked my interest... Not many humans are willing to challenge me to athletics so you have my respect either way... unless you disappoint me. Come on, give it to me! Are you all-talk or not? Prove me wrong! Are you a man or aren't you?"

A vein of fury formed on the head of Cyrus as Kei provoked him. Normally, he wouldn't have taken it so personally, but the confidence she was showing and the way she insulted him just burned him up inside. "Oh, that's it. You're going down!" It all went according to her plan, but he didn't care. Instead, he concentrated on trying to get his shot past her with whatever ability he had. First, he looked right at her, assessing her size. She didn't look that much taller than Asuna, who was somewhat short to begin with, so perhaps shooting it over her head would work. But that would probably be blocked easily with one quick jump in the air. Rolling it past her would be impossible as well and also somewhat of an insult to her competitive spirit. If he was going to get the ball by her, the only option left was the top corner. He had to place the ball just right...

Finally ready to shoot, Cyrus finally charged forward. When he got in range, his right leg pulled back and shot forward like a whip, propelling the ball at a good rate of speed. For a normal human, it would probably have been considered a nice hard kick. Though the ball started heading straight towards Kei, it began to spin in a counter-clockwise direction and curve towards the upper left corner. Cyrus's eyes locked on the ball and he gritted his teeth as he pleaded in his mind for the ball to go in and put an end to the game before Kei would get her chance.

Inui carefully watched his movements, her eyebrows slightly twitching with anticipation. Once his foot struck the ball, she instantly knew what he was up to. She leaped to the side, twisting in the air and reaching up to grab the ball firmly between her palms before it even got within three feet of the goal.

"You know, I figured you were going to try a corner shot, I just wasn't sure which corner you were going to aim for," she grinned and spun the ball on her right pointer finger, "My turn, little boy... I honestly expected a bit more from you."

She dropped the ball to the ground and dribbled it over to the shooting position, waiting for Cyrus to take his place at the goal before taking a few steps back. She reached back and stretched her legs a bit before returning, the eternal grin on her face clearly exuding her confidence.

"This is where it ends, human," her right foot slid back before she thrust it forward, striking the ball with terrible force, "My special technique: Comet Ball!"

The ball flew straight at the goal, and slightly to Cyrus' right. If he could get in front of it fast enough, he could block it, but the force of her foot striking the ball had sent out shock-waves. Anyone in their right mind would probably hesitate to get in front of it, which was often all the time it took to fly past them.

Despite the velocity and effort he put into his shot, Cyrus was dismayed at how easily Kei was able to intercept it. As soon as she came down, his head was looking towards the ground and his hands were at his sides in frustration. As the two of them switched positions, she taunted him again and again, he was getting pissed off. If he wasn't able to get a shot past her, at least he would prove that he could save one himself.

The young man stood ready in the goal, trying to calm himself and think logically. The more he thought about it, the more confident he seemed to feel about stopping her shot. After all, it was just a soccer ball. She could only kick it so hard and wherever it was coming from, he would at least be able to deflect it with his hands.

Or at least, that's what he thought...

With a smack that echoed through the field, Kei took her shot. The velocity was so great that it split a few blades of grass into pieces before launching towards the goal. Though initially surprised, his competitive spirit forced him to accept what she had done and work to prepare to stop it. Fortunatley, it was a fairly straight shot and easy to predict. Thus, he was able to get in front of it even before it got half way to the goal.

Time seemed to slow just then. Cyrus's gaze was directly on the ball. He thought about simply deflecting it over the goal, but something like that wouldn't be satisfying to him. Instead, he got the crazy idea of stopping it dead in its tracks in the most manly way possible. Without warning, he suddenly brought his arm back and as the ball got close, he thrust it forward like he was going to throw a hammer fist punch. A grunt of fury and effort escaped his mouth as his fist made contact with the ball, sending it straight into the ground. For all intents and purposes, he had successfully stopped the shot.

But fate, it seemed, had other plans for Cyrus. The intensity of Kei's shot still remained within the ball and despite smashing it into the ground, it retained quite a bit of backspin. The ball spun in the ground for a second before suddenly rebounding and turning its wrath right on the young man's midsection. It was about then that a sudden, numbing pain shot through his body and he crumpled to the ground in a heap.

Even then the ball did not stop. Though slowed by the groin of Cyrus, it rolled forward in a teasing and taunting manner until it finally came to rest...an inch over the goal line...

The air itself seemed to blow a bit colder as she stood before him, fingers slightly twitching as she considered her possible options. Should she laugh? Should she cry? Should she tell him he had lost the match, and quite spectacularly at that?

"Um, wow..." Inui blinked, dazed and confused why Cyrus had attempted such an elaborate display when he could have simply deflected the shot, "That's the first time I've seen someone try to block my shot in that way."

She actually felt sort of bad about beating him in such an overpowering manner, and the way he fell to the ground in a pained and practically incapacitated manner made her feel concerned. She walked over to him and helped him back onto his feet, no longer particularly interested in the outcome of the competition as she was for his own safety.

"Hey, are you alright?" she asked in a concerned tone, easily supporting his weight as she helped him toward the storage shed, "Here, let me take you to some shade."

She laid him down once inside and pulled his shirt off with a single-fluent motion. She gently spread her fingertips across his chest, checking for broken bones or bruises. She then carefully pulled his pants and underwear off, to check if she had unintentionally damaged some of his goods. It was one of his most important parts, after all.

Cyrus didn't even realize or care that he lost the match at this point. There was nothing but overwhelming pain concentrated on his groin. He wanted to throw up, black out, anything to relieve the pain of taking a soccer ball to the nuts. Fortunatley, Kei was sympathetic to his situation and pulled him to his feet. He couldn't quite get his feet under him, but knowing her strength, it probably wouldn't be a problem for her to get him somewhere where he could rest. In this particular case, it was the storage shed located near the back entrance of the gym.

Since the class was going on at the time, there was no one around to see them and based on what Kei did next, Cyrus was glad they were somewhere private. With no thought to his sensitivity about being naked, she stripped him right there and then. Her fingers traced lightly around his body, making sure there were no injuries. When she pulled off his pants, however, he began to move around in protest. But with the pain still overwhelming, there was little he could do to prevent his manhood from being exposed to her.

"Oh, come on! Do you really have to strip me naked? It's not that bad, you know..." This was, of course, a lie as there was some swelling and redness around his genitals. Upon looking at this, Cyrus's face turned red and his gaze turned away from Kei.

"That looks pretty damn painful," Kei replied, careful not to cause any unneeded pain to him as she looked over his damaged and slightly swollen groin, "I'm really sorry it turned out like this... I didn't mean to."

Upon seeing his exposed manhood, she began to grow a bit uncomfortable and fidget, eyes darting about the room as if to check that no one else was around before she proceeded. She crouched down next to him and bent over his midsection, her left hand brushing the hair out of her face. Her heated breath brushed over his soft member as she slowly stuck her tongue out and licked him, first with short, quick flicks then longer, more hesitant strokes. She was trying to ease the pain in the way her kind had healed wounds for centuries, by applying saliva to the damaged area to massage it and keep it clean. Inui was trying to be careful not to hurt him more, but she felt an obligation to make it up to him.

As soon as Kei was finished speaking, Cyrus turned back to her just in time to see her bend over near his member. Just the act of breathing on it in itself brought a bit of a tingling feeling to his flesh. Was she really going to do what he thought she was going to do? His answer came in the form of a tongue. He let out a surprised gasp as it made contact with his member, not because the act alone was surprising, but because it didn't hurt at all. In fact, it felt quite good. As the girl's saliva coated his member with each gentle lick, he could feel the pain going away and a new sensation of arousal which replaced it.

Already, confilicting feelings were spreading through the young man's mind. Sure, she caused a ball to hit him right in the crotch and for all intents and purposes, she should fellate him to make the pain go away. But for it to actually happen to him...something didn't feel quite right and through his gritted teeth that tried to contain the pleasurable gasps and moans that would otherwise escape his lips, he gave his reluctant protest. "Ah...you don't have to go that far...I'm sure if I get an ice pack...the swelling will go down..." Of course, with the way Kei was working his cock, there would be no chance of that. In fact, the swelling might get even worse...

"But, this feels much nicer than an ice pack, doesn't it?" Inui paused, feeling more than a little excited when she noticed his body language. The little boy was trying hard not to show his arousal, but it was as plain as day to her. In fact, she found it cute and somewhat arousing that he tried to stave off his slowly welling desires. She continued to lick him, increasing the speed and pressure of her licks in an attempt to make him nice and hard, readying him for the main event.

By this time, the pain in Cyrus's groin had almost completely vanished. And without the pain to offset the pleasure, Kei's tongue didn't have to work that much harder to bring him to a full erection. Despite his growing arousal, he still felt concerned that someone would walk in on the two of them at some point. He would have protested that she should just stop right where she was now that he wasn't hurting anymore, but the saliva that coated her tongue and now his erect cock was making him tingle all over. For him, there were only two reasons for this. One was that this girl's saliva was like some kind of aphrodisiac, forcing his body into submitting to her advances. Or two, he was just really perverted in thinking that a girl licking him and leaving a trace of her mouth juice was really sexy. He hoped to god it wasn't the latter, though now that his cock was twitching with every lick and his leg muscles tensed up a bit, it would be plausable.

While Cyrus continued to gaze down at Kei's wonderful demonstration of fellatio, his eyes continued to look to the door. The fear and anticipation of being caught in this compromising position was making his heart race and his breath heavy. And soon, though he would never admit it, the young man found that the fear of being discovered was actually making him even more aroused that he normally would. It seemed to alter his judgement a bit as he replied to Kei's logical explanation. "Well...it does feel good...It's just...what if we get caught? We could get in a lot of trouble. Asuna would probably be furious..." There he went, thinking about Asuna again. He could only imagine the dissapointed and angry look on her face as she scolded him for being so easily seduced by Kei and allowing himself to be a victim of her fellatio in the equipment shed of the school.

Back
Top Bottom