Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus School (Wingshadow & I)

What ams yous thinks of this roleplays?

• Love it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work...

• Your roleplay is bad and you should feel bad!

• Vin Fiz

• Total voters
When Riri ran up the staircase and down the empty hallway, she could feel the Hunter's presence but not its precise location within the house. It was an undeniably dangerous situation, since she was running blind as it were when the Hunter knew full well where its potential prey was at any given moment. She dove into her room and looked up at the ceiling, her teddy bear following close after. Rolling on the floor, she grabbed another stuffed animal beside the door and channeled some of her power into it as well, a stuffed horse joining their ranks just before another solid blow landed on the young succubus' back. She was sent sprawling face-first onto the floor as the creature landed on her back, all four of its feet and its heavy weight bearing down on her as it attempted to pin her down. She could feel its heated breath on her neck, and a drop of its saliva as it anticipated enjoying her as its meal...

THUD

The teddy bear slammed its paw into the Hunter's side, trying to throw it off balance. However, its thick claws dug into the floor and prevented itself from being knocked away despite the power of the blow.

SMASH

The horse doll had rushed up toward the Hunter with the intention of kicking it with both its hind legs, but with a single swipe of its tail it had knocked away the freshly animated animal, sending it flying into the far wall.

Giving chase, Cyrus made it into Riri's room just in time to see the wall collapse beside him. Another one of her stuffed animals had joined the fray and seemed to be faring no better than the succubus herself. Rather than enter the room and leave himself exposed to an attack from the hunter, the young man quickly backed out and away from the chaos. If there were any time to put this power of his to good use, the time was now. He knew his sister could hold her own for a little bit, so he tried to put the thought of her peril out of his mind as he began to concentrate. His mind went blank then and he found himself together again with that dark side of his persona. It was still bound by Sakuya's spells which was a good sign. If the seals weren't there and the situation escalated, he might have gone berserk again.

"All right," Cyrus called out to his other half. "It's time to put you to some practical use. I'm going to borrow your power and protect my sister."

"Foolish boy," the other half replied. "You can't protect her while I'm like this. Only when I'm free can you truly have my power."

"And lose my mind and possibly harm those around me? I don't think so. Now shut up and cooperate," Cyrus retorted. He held out his hands, concentrating harder and harder. This seemed to trigger a reaction from the runes which glowed around the darker half and seemed to begin absorbing some of its power. Channeled through the runes, the dark colored engery was filtered, released as a brighter color and fusing with the body of the young man. Even if what it said was true, the power he could feel within himself was immense on its own. And what's more, he couldn't feel the after-effects that it first brought. No pain. No exhaustion. Nothing. From this strength came a great confidence. At that moment, he felt like he was capable of anything. However, what he wanted most right now was in the room ahead of him.

Cyrus had a simple plan then. It was one that would get the hunter out of Riri's hair and test what this new power was capable of doing. Regardless of what was going on in there, the young man suddenly charged in, a roar of intensity rushing from his throat. With the small area of the room, he had no problem getting a hold of the cloaked creature and rushing it to the window with such force that they shattered not only the glass, but the surrounding wall as well. Their bodies, shards of glass and other debris were now scattered outside and unfortunately, for Cyrus, his fall was broken by the body of the hunter. It wasn't enough to stop it from suddenly thrashing around, swiping the young man off of it like a fly. However, Cyrus was no mere fly. Already, he was up, a slight twinge of pain in his side. He knew that without his power, his ribs probably would have been broken. To the young man, this was good. He was ready to take a few bumps and bruises to protect his friends. No longer was he merely a sideline player in this struggle between succubi and hunter.

"All right, you invisible bastard," he shouted with a hint of bravado in his voice. "You wanna pick on my family? Why don't you try picking on me first?"

Riri coughed, standing up after her brother had slammed the hunter right through the wall and onto the lawn. She took a few moments to catch her breath, leaning against the bed as she collected her thoughts and peered out the gaping hole in the side of their house. From the way he so effortlessly knocked the monster away, there was no doubt in her mind that he had somehow drawn on the power of his other half... But how he had managed to do so while Sakuya's seals were still in place was somewhat difficult to comprehend.

The hunter, however, didn't care about any of that. It quickly scrambled back onto its feet, hissing at Cyrus briefly before running up onto the house's side, its clawed feet gripping the wall as it attempted to make its escape. Its strength was in its ability to ambush prey, not fight its meal once it was fully aware of its presence. Riri, however, wasn't willing to let it simply walk away to attack them again when it felt like it. She jumped down and landed beside her brother with relative ease, casting a sidelong glance at Cyrus, "Its trying to run, Oni-chan!"

The hunter jumped from their house's roof to the one next door, scraping some of the shingles off as it scrambled about. The way it moved was much slower and less agile than before, likely indicating that it was significantly injured from the blows the siblings had already inflicted. Without waiting for her brother, Riri hurried after the monster, running along the sidewalk to pick up enough speed to leap up to the roof, and from there to the roof of the house that the hunter was currently on. She then dove forward, attempting to tackle it at full speed. The hunter, however, noticed her coming and swatted her away with a swipe of its invisible tail.

Cyrus was ready to fight with everything he had in order to get rid of this hunter once and for all. His adrenaline was racing so fast and his mind was so focused that he believed he couldn't fail. But the creature didn't seem to really care and, in a rather dickish move, turned away and started climbing the house to try and get away. Needless to say, the young man was not pleased at this turn of events and yelled in a huff, "What the hell are you doing?! I come out here, bearing myself like a badass and you turn tail and run!" At this point, he was ready to run the creature down, but Riri soon landed beside him while stating the obvious. Following her lead, he made his way down the sidewalk and up to the roof where he was immidetley met by the girl who was swatted away with surprising ease. Somehow, despite its sluggish movements and apparent injuries, it still had enough strength to fight.

Upon catching his sister in his arms, Cyrus let Riri get her bearings before speaking to her in a rather casual manner. "You know, this is probably gonna sound cheesy and everything, but I think we oughta teach this thing about family unity. Right now, I think I might stand a better chance against him in a physical fight which means I need you to do some thinking for me. Are you up for it?" The young man slapped his hands on to his sister's shoulders as if to try and encourage her. He was trusting in her brains to get them through this situation and knew that, with how bright she was, she would have no problem in coming up with a plan to take this hunter down.

Back
Top Bottom