Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus School (Wingshadow & I)

What ams yous thinks of this roleplays?

• Love it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work...

• Your roleplay is bad and you should feel bad!

• Vin Fiz

• Total voters
Cyrus never believed up to this point that taking hold of a succubi's tail would produce such an effect as Asuna was showing. He always assumed that they were simply a prehensile limb used for various activites. But when he saw her response to his contact, it was like a surge of adrenaline pumped into his body. He had found the answer he was looking for and it was right in the palm of his hand. He had to test this further, though he knew it might cause some discomfort for the succubus. Gripping the tail a little tighter, the young man used the pause in motion to lift his body up and push the girl on to her back. They were, of course still intertwined, but seeing himself in this position seemed to give him the confidence to resist any kind of sensastion she would be trying to bring upon him.

With this new position of dominance, Cyrus began to thrust his hips in and out again. He couldn't simply let Asuna suffer like she seemed to be. That would be just cruel and he was still kinda horny. As he continued to fuck her then, his hand began to stroke the tail, never letting go for a second for fear that she might regain the uppper hand. Harder and faster he moved, generating the pleasurable friction that would surely bring them both to climax in minutes.

Asuna didn't seem to mind the change in position or of Cyrus' sudden surge of dominance. In fact, she seemed to get even wetter and more aroused as he took control of her, gripping her sensitive tail in his hand as he demanded that she take his thrusts in stride as she laid back and enjoyed the intense sensations coursing through her frame. Her soft breasts bounced in time with each of this thrusts as she reached back and clutched at the ground below them, the earthy smell mixing with the scent of pheromones already thick in the air. She arched her back sharply and cried out his name over and over again, the intense tightening of her soft inner walls foretelling her climax mere minutes after he had taken hold of her tail. Her legs tightly wound themselves around his waist, pulling her hips upward toward him in time with each of this thrusts as she gazed up at him with intense affection and love.

"Please... Do it, Cyrus-kun... Mark me as yours, give me your seed..." she moaned, her body twisting with desire as her vagina milked his cock with increased eagerness.

There was no real need for a request on Asuna's part. Cyrus was more than willing to continue what he was doing. In fact, it only made him take her tail tighther into his hand as he continued to pound her. He was, of course, completely unaware that this method of control, this surge of dominance was the kind of thing that got her rocks off. In essence, this would be a win/win for both of them, though it would be the young man who would believe that he got the better of this deal. He could feel her vagina starting to squeeze on his length with more effort now, perhaps a sign that she was trying to fight back, or that she was simply coming closer to her own climax. Whatever the case, he continued, that unique stamina of his keeping him from tiring out too quickly. He knew he would need all of it if he were to satisfy the girl's desire like he promised.

It was about this time that Cyrus slowed up a bit, his climax coming hard and fast. It was like he was savoring the very moment of his victory over Asuna as his seed spurted out of him like a volcano. To get the very last drops of it out, he gave her a few more hard thrusts before stopping and hovering over his prized woman with a look of satisfaction on his face. "That's number one, I guess," he said with a grin as he knew the succubus would probably want more. It was clear that it didn't feel like before when he was completely at the mercy of the pleasure. As long as he held the tail like this, he was able to keep his wits about him and maintain his sanity.

Asuna reached up and clutched his shoulders as he began to pour his seed into her, her own climax accompanying his as she bathed in the pleasurable pulses that ran up and down her spine. There wasn't quite anything like it, the satisfaction of the one that she loved so dearly ejaculating his semen into her eager and willing body. It didn't take long for her to recover, however, and as soon as she caught her breath she began to rock her hips upward ever so slightly, urging him to take her again and again. She couldn't believe that this was happening... Not only had he returned her feelings and promised to satisfy her desires, but he was also providing for her in the most complete manner in that he was taking the dominant role. To Asuna at least, there wasn't anything more manly or arousing about a man than one who knows what he wants and how to get it.

"Cyrus-kuuuun, Cyrus-kuuun..." Asuna moaned as she leaned up for a kiss, the tips of her wings flapping ever so slightly as she sought to lock lips with her lover, "Kiss me... Make love to me again, please."

It was an odd thing for Cyrus to see Asuna still so willing to go despite finding her weakness. That brief moment when she pleaded for him to stop as he touched her tail seemed like a far off dream now. In fact, he wondered if she was actually beginning to enjoy him exploiting her like this. He looked down to see that she was moving her hips again, still ready to recieve more of his seed. She leaned up slightly, her voice begging for a sweet embrace of lips to which he complied by leaning down himself and locking them together. Still, he seemed to show a little less passion than when he began. It wasn't a sign that he was unsatisfied, just...curious.

"Asuna..." the young man said suddenly in the midst of catching his breath after locking lips with the girl for a moment or two. "Is this what satisfies you?" In the case she might have began to worry about his change in attitude, Cyrus rocked his hips forward ever so slightly so as to let her know he was still willing to go as well. "Me...on top like this?" His question stemmed from his previous experiences with the other girls, all of which took a dominant position over him and leaving him a helpless, moaning wreck. But Asuna was different. She didn't really take any agressive action towards him other than when they started, but even then, she was trying to imply that he should be the one on top, pounding her pussy over and over in order to satiate both their desires. If he had to be honest, it wasn't something he minded, but it seemed to make his strategy of grabbing her sensitive tail completely useless. It worried him that if this were true, it might be inneffective against the others as well.

"What... What are you talking about, Cyrus-kun?" Asuna blinked, not making the connection between his question and their current physical position at first until he clarified what he meant, "What satisfies me is knowing that you love me, and however much I would prefer to have you take control of me and force me to accept your seed over and over again until I can't even stand, then waking me up the next morning to do it all over again... You have already done so much for me, I couldn't ask for something like that, my darling."

The young succubus gazed up at her childhood friend and lover with cheeks covered in the haze of arousal, the words spilling from her lips rapidly as if he were at that very moment reliving one of her most secret fantasies. Perhaps that in itself wasn't far off the mark, as she was clearly very much turned on by the current situation, and it wasn't just because Cyrus had returned her feelings. He had awoken something deep inside her, the primal need of all succubus to serve their mate. Granted, she had taken this to a bit of an extreme, even for a succubus, but it was nonetheless a part of her as much as her personality.

"Well...I wouldn't go to that extreme..." Cyrus replied upon hearing Asuna's response to his question. If he had anymore doubts about her, they were made clear to him as she proclaimed herself eternally submissive to his whims. Though he wanted to take better control of these girls so that they wouldn't go overboard in trying to mate with him, he had no intentions of completely dominating them, for that was something his other half would no doubt enjoy. He could imagine that part of him grinning in joy if that were the case. It would mean the two halves of the same vessel were more alike than the young man would like and that was something that went against his very philosophy.

"But that doesn't mean I won't enjoy the time we spend like this," he continued again whilst placing a gentle kiss on Asuna's forehead. "Just remember that despite my heritage, I still have plenty of human in me and I need to rest as such." Despite his words, Cyrus began to increase the movement of his hips again as if he were ready to go another round with the pretty little succubus. "Of course, satisfying myself with your body only once wouldn't be right, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, please use my body more... Fill me up with more of your cum," Asuna's eyes sparkled and she bucked her hips upward slightly into his thrusts, urging him deeper into her tight and willing body, "Make love with me, Cyrus, mark me with your scent, make me your mate... I've been waiting so long for this day, for when you would hold me in your arms and make love to me in this very place, the place that we spent so much time together..."

Her tail which was still in his hand slightly swayed back and forth, his grasp rendering her weak yet not entirely unable to move as she reached up and grasped his sides, guiding him forward so that he could lay down on top of her and easily reach her soft, flushed breasts. Her lips craved his kisses, and her heavy breath was thick with her pheromones, desiring his tender embrace and loving arms to enfold her and continue to enjoy the pleasures no other man would ever experience... The pleasure of the hold of a succubus in love.

Cyrus wasted little time giving in to Asuna's request. But though she mentioned it a few times during their lovemaking session, he didn't really understand what it meant to 'mark' her. What he did understand though, was that they were to be mates, at least in the physical sense. He made a solemn oath to her that he would reciprocate her calls for love with intense sexual activity. As long as he kept hold of her tail, he wouldn't want it any other way. This was the kind of control he was looking for with the other girls. He knew that they would more than likely try to attack him again and when they did, he would be ready. Speaking of which, one of those other girls, his sister Riri, was probably getting worried that neither he or Asuna had gotten back yet. It was best to finish this up as quickly as he could...

The young man got a little more aggressive now, his thrusts coming down with more speed and force. The friction between his cock and the girl's vagina creating an intense sensation of pleasure no normal man would be able to withstand. As he did this, she guided him forward, presenting her body in a way that would beg for him to touch her, kiss her and lick her until she was consumed with the same ammount of pleasure he was. Cyrus did just that, closing the gap between his lips and hers, making sure that their tounges interconnected. His hands wandered to her breasts again, squeezing, massaging and teasing. He probably didn't understand that the pheremones were probably causing this, but whatever the case, there was an urge inside of him to do this to her, to make her know that she was his in body and soul.

Several more minutes passed and finally, the thrusting was taking its toll. Cyrus could feel yet another orgasm welling up in his core and with a deep breath, made his final, aggressive push to release himself inside of Asuna. He was moving so hard and fast that his breathing became heavy. He was so close now...just a little further....there! His thrusting stopped abruptly to allow the orgasm to grip his body and for the semen to coat the succubi's vaginal walls. To make sure that it all got out, he gave her a few more quick thrusts to get that suckling organ of hers to squeeze just a little tighter for him. When he was finally finished, he gave one last squeeze to the tail to let her know that he was going to pull out which he did as comfortably as he could.

When Cyrus pulled away from Asuna, a small trickle of thick cum squeezing out of her well-fucked sex and sliding down her thigh, she gazed at him in a mild daze, reaching up with her arms in an attempt to pull him back into a tender embrace, "Cyrus-kun... It feels... It feels so good. Make love to me every night, Cyrus-kun. Lets make a family together, and we will never be lonely again." She managed to slowly ease herself up into a seated position on the ground, her wings flapping gently as she looked down at the place where ther two bodies had been joined. She reluctantly prepared herself to head back home with him, realizing that his sister would likely come searching for them if they took too much longer. It had been several hours already, the sun already starting to dip below the horizon. She returned to her human form and clothed herself (helping him dress as well) before hugging his side, rubbing her cheek affectionately against his own before taking his hand and leading the both of them back down the path toward their homes.

She said little on the way back, the redness of her cheeks and the slight hop in her steps expressing her joy in the development between them more clearly than any word from her own lips could convey. She was happy to be his lover, even if it had not turned out the way she had ever imagined it might. She belonged to him now, the mere thought of which made her heart flutter in her chest. She gave him a tender kiss on the lips before parting ways with him, whispering in his ear that she would be waiting for him to walk to school together the next morning.

Riri, however, was waiting rather impatiently on the couch for her brother to return, swinging her legs and thumping them rather loudly on the floor as she wore an irritated expression on her face, her cheeks puffed out in annoyance. Her eyes were glued on the front door, practically hissing at the clock which continued to tick away the time at an infuriating pace. Just how long would it take for him to come home, darn it! Didn't he realize that she was already craving a second round with her beloved brother? Little did she know that he knew how to subdue his sister and any other young succubus for that matter.

With Cyrus clear of Asuna's semen squeezing organ, he felt no need to hold on to her tail any longer and give her any grief. He released her and, much to his relief, she seemed quite satisfied with what he gave her already. Upon the sun setting and the two getting dressed once more, they made their way down the mountain looking quite the couple. Asuna gleefully kept close to her mate until they got back to the path between their two homes. With a kiss and a whisper, she took off, leaving him with the reminder that they would meet again when they got to school. Seeing her behavior now compared to just a couple of hours ago made the young man a little happier. From what he could tell, she had forgotten all about the situation in the park with Riri and was back to her old cheerful self.

Speaking of his sister, Cyrus suddenly realized that she had gone to his house. He cursed himself knowing that in hindsight, he should have told him to go home to Asuna's place instead. Then again, with Asuna probably reeking of his scent after their passionate lovemaking, they might get into trouble again. Perhaps it was best if Riri stayed at his house for the time being, at least as long as he could hide her from his mother. The young man made haste wit this thought in his mind and in no time flat, he was back home, bursting in the door to see if his mother was home and creating an awkward situation with Riri being there. Thankfully, that was not the case as the only thing he could see was his sister sitting on the couch with an impatient look on her face. "Sorry I took so long, Riri. I think I was able to hash things out with Asuna, so let's try and keep that from happening again, okay?"

"What do you mean by that, Oni-chan?" Riri's right eyebrow raised slightly, "I'm glad you two are on good terms again, as it would make things awkward if you were thinking about how to make up with her all the time when there is a different girl right in front of you, right, Oni-chan?"

The young succubus hopped off the couch and bounced over beside her brother, quickly hopping onto him and clasping her arms around him like a koala. She still seemed a bit irritated, but the redness in her face was clearly due to a different reason. She rubbed her soft cheek against his shirt, sniffing him a few times before looking up at him, "You smell like Asuna... That's not fair, I want to mark you with my scent too, Oni-chan. Do me again!"

Her words carried the force of a command rather than a request, her wide, needy eyes gazing up at him. A young succubus who had no sense of self-restraint was a dangerous person to be around, especially if one happened to be a male that she had regular contact with since they often lacked the ability and/or desire to hold back their instinctive desire for sex. Without waiting for his reply, she pushed herself up and tried to clasp her lips over his while still in her human form. She didn't seem to care either way, but she wasn't afraid to transform at a moment's notice if he resisted her advances.

It was beginning to be no surprise that Riri didn't really understand what Cyrus was talking about. She was still obsessing over him like a girl with a...well...brother complex. Before he knew it, she was clinging to him like a stripper to a pole and she had that look on her face like she wanted to give his dick another go. Of course, she didn't know what really happened between him and Asuna. This time, if she really did intend to try anything, he would be ready. But even before that, he wanted to at least try a more diplomatic method. He looked down at her and despite the eager look in her eyes, showed little pity for her arousal as he replied. "Not now. I wanna get some sleep. And you should too. What if mom comes back and catches us going at it? I don't know how she's gonna react."

When it became clear that Riri was trying to be more forceful than before, Cyrus began to struggle a bit. Much like before, her strength defied her small stature and he was finding it rather difficult to shake her off. "Come on. I'm serious," he said as he gritted his teeth, showing that he was putting a little more effort into escaping than before.

"No, no, no!" Riri shook her head, "You won't want to do me in the morning, either because you will be too busy getting ready for school, then sneaking off to have sex with Asuna and the others between classes! I know how it is, you'll ignore me just because we are related... That doesn't matter to me, Oni-chan."

In a flash, she transformed into her succubus form, her tail flicking side to side as she forcibly clasped her lips over his, lunging forward in an effort to knock him onto the ground and making suppressing him all that much easier for her to accomplish. She clearly had no intention of listening to a single word he would say in order to convince her otherwise.

"Oni... Oni-chan, I love you!" her glazed eyes were thick with lust and desire as her left hand reached down toward his pants to begin preparing him for insertion.

If it had been any other day, Riri's words might have rang true. Cyrus would have gone to school and probably find himself being screwed by one or more of the girls while his sister was left wanting. But today was different. Today, he wasn't going to let this girl, or any other succubi get the best of him again. As was with the others, she transformed in a flash, a sign that their desire was to great to hold in their human forms. She pushed forward, her lips clasping over his as he struggled to keep his balance. But, eventually, her efforts got the young man to fall onto the couch where it looked all too obvious that she was mounting him. As she tried to undo his pants and prepare his already taxed member for insertion, he gave her one final warning. "I'm warning you Riri. Cut it out, or else!"

It might as well been a moot point as Cyrus planned on taking control of the situation regardless of his sister's willingness to listen to him. While she was distracted with going to his member, he squeezed his arm loose and immidetley reached around to grab her tail.

"C-cyrus!" Riri moaned loudly in surprise, her body stiffening up and her strength failing her as she now lay helpless upon her brother, "What... What did you do to me? Let go! How are you doing that?!"

She made a vain attempt to shake off his hold on her tail, but as he had a firm grip on her, the slight twitches she made had little effect on him as she began to feel the slightest bit frightened by her brother for the first time. He seemed much more confident and dominating than before. What sort of talk had Asuna and he had which resulted in such a marked change?

In his mind, Cyrus was breathing a sigh of relief. He worried that, due to Asuna's reaction to him grabbing her tail, that it might not have the same effect on the other girls. But there he was now, getting back to his feet and gripping the tail of a now weakened Riri. Upon regaining his composure, he decided to properly discipline his naughty little sister. "Sorry about this Riri, but you've given me no choice. I'm not letting go of your tail until you agree to stop pestering me for sex. There's a time and a place for such things, but it's not now and it's not here."

Knowing that this little tail grabbing technique was going to be a useful tactic in the future, Cyrus was beginning to feel a lot more confidence in himself and thus, decided to be a little more brazen in disciplining Riri. Leaning down next to her tail, he made it clear that he was the one in charge by grabbing the base of her tail with one hand and with his free hand, began stroking the tail up and down slowly. It was almost like he was giving his little sister a handjob, only with this wiggly extension of her succubus body. If anyone else saw such a thing, they might think it to be rather perverted...

"AAahhmmmph..." Riri moaned loudly, her legs rubbing together and her back arching slightly despite the paralysis that his grip was inducing on her body, "You say that, Oni-chan, but that feels really good... Are you sure you don't want it, too? If you just give in and do it with me anyway, I wouldn't need to pester you for it."

Riri didn't seem to like being forced into a submissive role, but she was willing to work with whatever hand she had been dealt when it came to seduction. Even in her powerless condition, she was still very much able to speak and she was using this to her advantage in the very least. As his fingers brushed up and down her sensitive tail, she let out another aroused moan and squirmed a bit more, the runic tattoos which covered her body glowing ever so slightly showing that she was absorbing a small amount of energy from the stimulation.

It seemed even a stern example of his ability wasn't enough for Cyrus to convince Riri to lay off of him for awhile. He was beginning to get a little hesitant then, not knowing what to do next. Grabbing her tail was working, but at the same time, it wasn't. She still seemed able to try and seduce him verbally, but when it came to acting upon her lust, she was completely consumed with the pleasure his stimulation was bringing. "Geeze, I can't even punish you without you trying to force yourself on me," he mumbled to himself before starting to speak aloud to the girl. "You don't seem to understand control, do you?" the young man started, moving his hands up her tail so he could carefully play with the tip. "This is how you and all the other girls made me feel. Helpless and dependant on this stiumulation. If I don't do this, how am I going to be able to sleep at night knowing that you won't jump me then?"

It seemed, with his sister anyways, that Cyrus's frustrations were being let out as Riri was left to suffer at his touch. In truth, he was frustrated. In this girl, he saw the raw, uncontrolled sexual emotion that all the girls had but at least had some control over. He didn't want to see this from any of the others let alone Riri and thus, he was driven to this conclusion. Exploiting the weakness of a succubus so he could gain control of his life. The young man began to slow up the stimulation a bit, showing that he was not without some mercy. Besides, his sister needed to listen to his words very carefully. "Now look, I know we've already broken that taboo and there's nothing we can do about that. But if you can't learn control like the other girls, then I can't be doing it with you no more, understand?"

"I... I understand," Riri's gaze dropped from his eyes, pouting a bit as she finally dropped her advances for the time being, "I guess I really didn't stop to think about how it made you feel, Oni-chan. I just assumed you were enjoying sex as much as I do, but you liked the other girls more. I didn't like seeing you give them attention while you ignored me... But I guess you were having a hard time, too. I... I won't do it anymore if it makes you hate me so much."

The young succubus clearly misunderstood what he was trying to tell her. Instead of connecting the dots properly she simply assumed that he found her body, or herself as a person, so entirely distasteful that he refused to have sex with her. Her large, round eyes began to moisten with tears as she made an effort to pull away from him, although his firm grip on her tail made it difficult for her to move. Her cheeks burned with ill-hidden shame and embarrassment, "It... Its because I'm small and have no breasts, right? I understand... I'll try to restrain myself. I'm really stupid, aren't I, Oni-chan?"

In truth, Cyrus really did enjoy the sex. But the way the girls made him feel while doing it with him, in his mind, made him feel inadequate. It seemed Riri understood this, though she took a different approach to his situation. She opted to blame herself rather than the circumstances behind his actions. As she laid there feeling shame for herself, the young man finally gave in to pity and released the hold on his sister's tail. He sat with her, pulling her up next to him and with a light sigh, tried to comfort her the best he could. "I don't hate you Riri. You're my sister. I would do anything for you, really. But we're in a delicate situation here. Amongst all the other girls, you seem to be the most forward in admitting your feelings. It's not a bad thing, but you gotta remember that these girls are succubi just like you. Their emotions can easily be swayed by the actions of the others. I guess if I had to put it a certain way, it's like a system of checks and balances. I would say that even though they know what they're capable of, they tend to respect one anothers feelings and, for the most part, don't push themselves too far when dealing with someone they're all interested in."

Though he had only learned so much about the succubi over the past couple of days, he already knew that the 'someone' he mentioned had to be him. He didn't know if the girls faced a similar situation in which they all had their eyes on potential mate, so he had to take what he said as absolute fact until it could be proven otherwise. After a short breath, the young man continued. "When you blatantly blurt out your feelings like you do, it disrupts the balance we all have with each other. That's what happened with Asuna. Fortunatley, I was able to calm her down, but I don't know if it will be so easy if it happens with the others." Cyrus put his arm around his sister then and held her close to his body before finishing up. "We all need to stick together. Not just you and me, but all of us. We're like a family of freaks...well, not freaks, but you understand, right?" Maybe the freaks remark might have ruined things, but he hoped Riri would finally come to an understanding and control her emotions around the other girls. He just had one more thing to say...

"And, for the record, you aren't stupid, you aren't small and your breasts are just fine."

"We... We aren't freaks, Oni-chan," Riri sniffled, some lingering sorrow present in her voice, "We are just a bit different from humans, that's all. I'm not worried about details like that, because I love you, Oni-chan. You... You're so nice to me, telling me lies just to make me feel better."

The young succubus rubbed her cheek against his affectionately, although her actions lacked the lust that had dominated her actions before. She held herself against him tightly, like she had so many times before when she was younger and seeking emotional support from her older brother. After giving him a tender kiss on the cheek she stepped back from him and smiled, "Thank you... I... I'll be fine, Oni-chan. I'll try to keep a better hold of myself in the future, I promise... In exchange, though."

She fidgeted a bit, glancing up at him timidly as she blurted out, "Do you think we could have sex again soon?"

Cyrus might have been able to convince Riri to lay off of him for the time being, but since she was still a succubus and had those certain..needs, the issue still had to be dealt with. "I guess we do have to get around to it eventually," he started as he looked to the ceiling. "It's not like I can avoid feeding my sister forever. I just wish there was a less conspicuous way of going about it, you know, so we don't look like a perverted bunch of siblings..."

As the young man thought of what to do next, there was a disturbance further down the hill out of sight and mind from the brother and sister. Something was moving the trees and causing the birds to fly away in a giant flock. A booming footstep was the next sound to echo through the hillside, signifying that something big was around. Not only that, but the footprint it left, it wasn't quite human. It had all the markings of a Hunter should one of the succubi happen upon such a scene. It was none other than the chameleon type that had wounded Riri and caused so much trouble for Cyrus and the others before. Still cloaked and hidden from detection, it made its way up the hill, the scent of a succubus fresh in its nose. It knew not why it was there, but it was there and it meant a feast for this particular creature.

"Less conspicuous?" Riri blinked, "What do you mean by that, Oni-chan? I mean, isn't it normal for succubus an incubus siblings to have sex with each other? If it were something strange, I don't think I would be attracted to you in that way... I'm glad we got this figured out, though, Oni-chan. I was worried you might never want to do it with me again. I'm not sure what I would do with myself if that ever happened."

Riri, however, had little time to savor the moment as one of the windows suddenly broke into thousands of tiny shards. She dove toward her brother, knocking him down onto the ground although it was clear that she had no intention of doing this in order to have her way with him. No, her eyes were dead serious as she rolled off him toward the wall and jumped back up onto her feet, gazing up twoard the ceiling. Something had just entered the room, but she had a hard time picking out its exact location. Was it the same one which had forced her to become a succubus in order to survive? Given its method of attack, this seemed like a high possibility.

Riri stood up and dodged to the left, just as something struck her in the shoulder and knocked her clean off her feet and onto the floor. She steadied herself and attempted to anticipate the next attack, but time after time again it battered her from different directions. She turned herself around, looking for anything at all to fight back with, but it was keeping her well out of reach of anything that seemed remotely useful as a weapon... Riri dove toward the couch, narrowly missing another attack which swished right over her back as she jumped, grabbing a stuffed bear on the floor and hurling it toward the ceiling. As it flew, runes appeared on its body and its eyes lit up, curving its motion mid-flight and throwing a punch directly toward some unseen foe. There was a dull groan and something large and heavy landed with a thud upon the living-room floor. Apparently magically-infused punches could deal some remarkable damage, even when thrown by an animated stuffed doll.

The fight was far from over, however as the still-camouflaged creature scuttled off to another part of the house to lick its wound and perhaps bait a trap in case the succubus planned on continuing the attack. It was an opportunist, not built to withstand much of a fight, so it wouldn't push its luck. Instead, it would heal and continue attempting to pick them off while they were unwary, but Riri had no intention of letting it escape. She ran after it up the steps, with her teddy following close after.

"Yeah...well..." Those were the only words Cyrus could utter knowing the inevitability of having to have sex with Riri again. At least, with his suggestion, it might calm things down a bit and give him some time to think. These were the last, somewhat peaceful thoughts going through his head as, before he knew it, the windows around him shattered and he found himself hitting the deck at his sister's behest. "What the fuck!" the young man exclamated as he turned to the young succubus who's eyes had turned from that of a sweet, innocent sister to that of a warrior fully committed to the art of battle. It was from that simple look on her face that the young man knew something had attacked them and since there was only one type of enemy he and the succubi really had, it was clear who, or to be more precise, what was at fault here.

The young man lifted himself up just in time to see the young girl take a blow, but from what, he did not know. It seemed she was trying to look for her target, but time and again, she was being knocked around like some kind of rag doll. This was too much to bear for Cyrus who got to his feet and attempted to offer his assistance. But Riri seemed to have things in hand as, much to his surprise, she showed off a new type of ability he had not seen out of any of the other succubi before. At first, he could only question what his sister was thinking by tossing a simple stuffed bear into the air. If it was to be some kind of distraction, it would probably be pitiful at best. But that bear, as it turned out, was a leathal weapon given life by the runes she made appear on its body. With a thud, the bear's fist made contact with the invisible attacker and it collapsed on the floor with a thud.

From the chaos of the scuffle, Cyrus didn't have time to assess what it was, but now that it was down, it allowed him precious seconds to recall a similar event in the past should one exist. From those memories, he came to only one conclusion. It was the camoflauged creature that had attacked Riri earlier and set into motion the events that would drag her into the world of the succubi. A sort of righteous anger began to well within the body of the young man as he recalled the moment that thing impaled his sister. For whatever reason, within its twisted logic, it was driven to attack her again and finish what it had started the other night. Even if Riri did seem to have things in hand, he was compelled to join in the fight and get rid of this Hunter once and for all. But just as he was about to go on the attack himself, he could hear the damn thing moving again. The sound of its footsteps echoed through the house but seemed to be moving in a certain direction. His eyes followed the sound which soon led to the stairs. For whatever reason, it was heading up there and if Riri had anything to say about it, up there was where it would meet its end.

As his sister and the now animated teddy bear gave pursuit, Cyrus began to follow, keeping a bit of a distance lest he get caught up in the chaos of their struggle. He knew it was dangerous for them, but if Riri could give him enough time, he could try to implement this wicked power of his which was now under the control of Sakuya's seals and offer his assistance. This worry towards his sister's safety might not have been so hard on him had Asuna and the others been here, but for whatever reason, they were not and the two siblings were left alone to deal with the problem.

Back
Top Bottom