Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus School (Wingshadow & I)

What ams yous thinks of this roleplays?

• Love it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work...

• Your roleplay is bad and you should feel bad!

• Vin Fiz

• Total voters
"Huhuhu... I'm honestly impressed that you were able to hold on for as long as you did, but a wager is a wager, no matter what the cost, right Oni-chan?" Riri giggled, her clone never pausing for a moment as she made sure to completely clean his cock of all of his precious seed, "I think I could really get addicted to your taste, Oni-chan... Its so thick and flavorful."

With a little assistance from her clones, she unfastened her clothes and let them fall from her petite body, now standing completely nude and pressed up against his chest, the original Riri then reached down and positioned his still hard and ready member at the opening to her womanhood. She was practically drooling with excitement and anticipation of taking him inside, her sex already damp and ready to accept him. The clones already began a fresh assult on him, with the one standing behind him beginning to kiss and suck on his neck, while one clone hung onto each of his arms, rubbing their lower lips against his hands as if asking him to stimulate them with his fingers. Riri gently teased herself with the tip of his member before gradually sinking down on him, enjoying every inch of him as she sunk down onto him.

"Oooooh... Oni-chan, it feels so goood!" she moaned even before she had taken half of his length into her body, "Its stretching me, can't you feel it?"

It was his own fault for accepting the bet without knowing what Riri was capable of. Cyrus was bound to give his sister what she wanted and even if he resisted, his body was still tingling and held fast by the other girls. Slowly, the girl lowered herself onto him and even as the tip of his length entered her, he could already feel how tight she was. It might have been tighter than Kei could make hers if he had to describe it. Inch by inch, it entered into her, the tightness of her womanhood causing even him to grimace a bit. But whatever pressure he was feeling was soon interupted by the other clones as they began to caress him and draw his hands towards their own womanhoods, begging to be fingered.

Cyrus gave them what they wanted as his fingers rubbed up against them, stimulating, tickling and teasing the tender flesh below. All the while, he began to feel the intense stimulation from Riri's vagina squeezing his cock. "Oh god...it's so tight," he let out between silent breaths. And despite this tightness, he found himself slowly starting to enjoy her like he did the other girls. He found it sickening, yet satisfying at the same time.

"A-almost there..." Riri seemed determined to take all of him into herself, if that was even possible considering how tight she already was. She leaned against him a bit more, resting herself on his chest as she sank down lower onto his cock until his tip rested against her cervix. Riri wrapped her legs around his waist and used them to start pushing herself up and down slightly on his manhood, starting to build up something of a rhythm since her excitement was making her movements rather unfocused and erratic. The clone that had been holding the watch decided to join in with the others, bending down and carefully licking around the area where Riri and Cyrus were connected, tasting their combined love juices.

Just how far was Riri going to push down on him? The entirety of Cyrus's length began to pulse with pleasure as he found the answer. Then began her somewhat rhythmic movements and the involvement of the last clone. Once her tongue found the spot where his length and her womanhood met, he began movements of his own to try and make up for the lack of rhythym that his sister was trying to get as she rode his rod. His fingers continued their work on the others, slowly trying to push into their tight slits so as to bring them the same sense of pleasure the original was feeling. By the looks of things, the young man had completely submitted to the sensatioins and looked up at the girl riding him with cheeks full of crimson and a bit of an enjoyable look on his face.

"I...I shouldn't be enjoying this...but...I am," Cyrus let out between pants, hoping Riri was satisfied in finally getting to have sex with her brother. Shortly after that, the young man could feel another climax coming on and he began to thrust his hips a little faster. It was so tight inside that he felt his cock might have started to get crushed beneath the pressure. Finally, he let it all out again, filling her gap with his white seed and he began to sink lower into his porcelain seat when it was all over.

As soon as Cyrus began to move his hips, meeting her movements with his own as he finally gave in to the pleasurable sensations surging through his body, Riri let out loud, pleased cries. Her eyes glazed over with bliss and thankfulness at finally being able to enjoy the moment of their bodies intertwining and becoming one like she had never experienced before. Every time his tip kissed the entrance to her womb, she moaned into his ear, breath heavy with desire for him as her wings fluttered behind her back. Her tail tightened its grip on him slightly as every thrust brought her closer to her own orgasm, the sensations from the clones whose sexes he was stimulating, being directed back to the original Riri. Then, just as suddenly as could be expected amid this onslaught of stimulation, Riri felt Cyrus's member twitch violently and release his seed deep inside her ready and willing body.

Her petite body arched back with force as she felt her channel suck and caress his entire length as he came inside her, drawing out every last drop that she could extract. She gasped for air, her concentration broken enough to cause her clones to vanish although she held onto his body firmly enough by herself to keep him from pulling away at the last moment. She bathed in the pleasure of being filled, his release being drawn and his sweet flavor filling every fiber of her being, "O-oni-chan... I feel it... You are cumming inside me... My dream, its finally coming true... You love me as a woman now, don't you? I want it, I want your love."

Cyrus could see that Riri's reaction to him coming inside of her was far different from that of the other girls. Where they had experience with such things, this was a first for the girl. It was no surprise that she was overwhelmed with exstacy and excitement. So much so that the clones that held and stimulated him vanished into thin air leaving only the naked body of the original to bask in the glory of what she had done. As for Cyrus, he was overcome with a mix of sensations of his own. Much like with the other succubi, his orgasm was long and hard. Even as the last drops of his semen were sucked up by the still tightening vagina of his sister, he could still feel the pleasure coursing through his body. But with such a feeling came a sense of shame from it all. This was his sister, after all, and for her to make his body feel such things was somewhat humiliating to him. It was made worse when the girl proclaimed that he now loves her as a woman and not simply his sister.

To this, Cyrus replied, "Yes...you are a woman now, aren't you?" It seemed he was trying to avoid saying such words as love and desire as he still had that feeling that doing this with Riri was very taboo. With the clones gone now, the young man began to sit up on the seat. Though the girl was still clinging to him tightly, he managed to get himself upright and try to conclude this perverted scenario. "You got what you wanted now...right? Now can we please get out of here? I bet Asuna is starting to get worried about us..." In truth, he was more worried that she might be angry with him that he went off to have sex with his sister, but whatever the case, he wanted to get back to her as soon as possible.

"But... We are supposed to cuddle afterward, aren't we?" Riri whimpered, looking up at him with a demanding yet significantly less lustful gaze. For the time being, she seemed satisfied with what she had managed to extract from him, although it was highly likely that it would not stay that way for very long considering the high sex drive of succubus. She reluctantly pulled back from him, letting his manhood slip out of her body but remaining close and still clinging to him. She rubbed her cheek against his arm affectionately, almost as her way of trying to prod him into accepting future approaches with less difficulty and outright coercion on her part. In a flash of light, she returned to her human form and let him redress himself, although she still insisted on cuddling with him.

"Its what we have to do..." Riri giggled, just as Asuna peered into the bathroom and spotted the two of them. She blinked, unsure what to make of the situation as both of them were dressed but Riri was behaving in a distinctly different manner than before... It was almost as if she had staked him out as her own and didn't consider other females much of a threat after having taken some of his seed as her own. The young succubus smiled at Asuna and looked up at Cyrus, "Lets do it again soon, ok?"

Cyrus let out a small grumble as Riri asked that they cuddle. It wasn't that it was a bad thing, but the fact that she wanted to do it right after having sex that made it...awkward. Still, things could have been much worse. She could have continued riding his dick after the fact and have Asuna, who was now peeking in on them, come in to the humiliating sight of his mouth hanging open and body writhing in pleasure under his sister's naked body. Instead, she would see the two of them, fully dressed as if nothing had happened. It might have ended at that had the little succubus not opened her mouth again.

As soon as she innocently suggested they do it again, the young man's gaze turned to Asuna, who by now, figured out what they were really doing in here. His face turned as red as a beet as he walked right past her out of the bathroom and back into the park. He was so embarassed right now, he couldn't think straight. She must have been so mad at him at this point that he didn't want to deal with her chewing him out.

Asuna was simply too shocked to voice any sort of protest or stop Cyrus from walking right past her and out toward the wooded area around the restroom. The way his sister had said those few words left no doubt in her mind at what had transpired between them during her absence, but what left her utterly perplexed was the way he simply accepted her words as fact. If it had been forced, then of course Asuna would understand... but the way he was acting made her worry that it was consensual. Was he simply too ashamed to admit that his little sister had taken advantage of him in the restroom? The young succubus just couldn't put her thoughts together in any coherent manner, and in a slightly desperate manner she turned toward Riri.

"Riri-san... Just... Be straight with me, what happened in there?" Asuna spoke to her in a soft voice.

"Oni-chan and I made love for the first time... He was so passionate and it felt so wonderful. He's mine now, but don't worry, I won't monopolize him. As his childhood friend I suppose you have some claim to him as well, don't you?" Riri grinned and folded her hands behind her back in a proud manner, apparently relishing in this moment of triumph.

"I... Riri..." Asuna just shook her head, her eyes starting to cloud up.

"You like Oni-chan too, don't you?" Riri tilted her head to the side slightly, "Just let him know and I'm sure he will understand."

"Its not that simple!" Asuna shouted, "I... Riri, don't you understand yet? He... He just thinks of me as a friend, a succubus that has needs, sure, but that's all I am to him, no matter how I feel about him. Its important to consider the other person's feelings with relationships, Riri, you can't just force him to love you."

Even as he walked away from her, Cyrus could hear Asuna yelling at Riri. No doubt, she was upset at Riri for forcing herself upon him and he could only wonder if she was just as mad at him. Trying his best to ignore the conversation, he took a seat on a nearby bench and let out an obvious sigh. He had quite a bit on his mind now, most of which he didn't intend on having when coming here today. He was supposed to come here to have fun, but instead, he found himself contemplating the relationship he had, not just with Asuna, but with the other succubi as well. Slowly, the young man hunched over a bit, his eyes closing, trying to put everything in perspective. That's when he heard that familiar voice calling out to him.

"Do you understand now why you should have let her die?"

"Don't start with me," Cyrus snapped back at his other half, still bound by Sakuya's sealing magic. "You know damn well why I did what I did and regardless of the concequences, I'm sticking by my actions,"

"Sticking by your actions doesn't mean you're capable of handling them. Look how easily that little girl forced herself on you. If it were me, I would have pounded her so hard, she would be satisfied for life. Controlling a few succubi here and there are well within my capabilities."

"And then what?" the young man replied. "You'll beat them? Kill them if you don't do as they ask of you? That's not the kind of control I would take over them..."

"Oh? And how exactly would you exert your control over those girls?"

This question caused Cyrus to pause. Despite how harsh his other half was sounding, he did have a point. At least with him, he would have the power to control the succubi quite easily if Kei's claims as to what he did to her were true. But what about him? Surely, violence...fear...assertion, those were not his methods. Yet, they seemed to be the only possible answer to contain a problem he himself had created. This definitley wasn't going to be easy. If there were only someone he could ask for counsel. And then it came to him. He opened his eyes suddenly and looked over at the girls still bickering with one another. "Yeah...one of them could help," he muttered to himself as he waited for their little argument to finish.

"Why can't you? That's what succubus do, isn't it?" Riri tilted her head to the side and smiled up at Asuna, the brightness of her face almost causing the air about her to light up and sparkle, "That's what we are, after all..."

Asuna's eyes widened and her teeth ground together tightly as she raised her right hand and slapped the younger succubus clean on the cheek, the smacking sound of her soft flesh resonating in the clear afternoon air. Riri stumbled back to regain her footing from the blow, reachign up and touching the slightly red tinted skin on her face as she looked back at Asuna in utter shock. What had she done to deserve such violence? Was she jealous of her success? Just what what had gotten into her?

"You... You couldn't possibly know how it feels," a tear ran down from the corner of Asuna's eye, "What you have done isn't love, Riri... Its just a fantasy, a crime...You are so selfish you can't even see what you are doing is just causing Cyrus trouble and pain! I... I know he doesn't love me, that's hard enough to realize and to go on with my life with a smile on my face, and here you are talking about love like you know what it is! Don't fool yourself, Riri... I..."

The young girl blinked, utterly lost and confused at what Asuna was trying to convey to her. One thing was certain, however, was that this succubus had genuinely fallen for Cyrus. Little else could have riled her up to such an extent and left her emotions in such a state of turmoil.

She shook her head and began walking away, "I'm going home... Watch after Cyrus on the way home for me."

Cyrus was all set to put his idea into motion. Success was just a few questions and a few sentences away. But when he looked back at the girls, he found only turmoil in his presence. He was just in time to see Asuna slapping Riri right in the face. Whatever the argument was, it had set off the pink haired succubus to the point of violence. Just as Riri was shocked at this turn of events, so was the young man who stood up and tried to get over there as fast as he could to avoid a possible escalation of violence should his little sister choose to retaliate. But he would soon find it uneccessary as Asuna took off in haste with a look of grief over her face.

The thought of improving himself in the eyes of the succubi was lost to Cyrus at this point as he was now torn between staying with his sister, or following the girl who had been his friend since childhood. His legs did not immidetley move one way or the other, the descision weighing heavily on his mind. He knew his impatience would only make things worse, but still, he hesitated. What to do? What to do? What to do? Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to the young man, he walked in the direction of his sister and stood next to her as he watched Asuna walk away. He did not know what Riri was feeling at the time, but the only thing he could do for her, regardless, was put a hand on her head to reassure her that things were going to be alright. What he would say next, however, might have seemed confusing to her given his actions. "Go home for a bit, Riri. Me and Asuna have to have an important talk."

"Uhm... Alright, Oni-chan," Riri nodded slowly, pushing herself up onto her tiptoes and pecking him on the cheek before taking a few steps back from him. Something had gotten into him in the short time that had transpired since she had talked to him last... She didn't know what it was, exactly, but Cyrus seemed to have gained a sense of firmness and determination that he lacked before. She folded her hands behind her back and smiled in a slightly unsure manner, "I was starting to feel a bit tired anyway. I'll see you later, then."

She hurried out of the park, heading toward Cyrus's house. The road to the house seemed a bit darker and more ominous than before, the long shadows that stretched across the road acting as barriers to every step she took as she skipped along the sidewalk... After spending the last few nights at Asuna's house, she was excited to be spending at least the afternoon at her older brother's place. Yet... A cloud darkness was gathering above the town, one that not even Riri could find a way to ignore.

Asuna started off in a brisk run, which soon transitioned into an all-out run as she began to take the long path home... Seeking to once again quell the distress and pain which had reared up from deep within her heart, Asuna gazed up at the sky through tear-clouded eyelids as the fatigue in her human body began to make itself known. It wasn't Cyrus's fault... It could never be his fault. They had always just been friends, after all, and it was just her own silly heart which had fixed itself on Cyrus. Why did it have to be this way? He was always so kind to her, and so caring even when he discovered her true nature. And yet, that was all that they would ever be... And it was eating away at her like a vicious plague.

She knew it was dangerous as a succubus to deny her feelings and keep them locked away, as they could escape her will and manifest themselves in the most inopportune moments. Succubus were creatures which bind and are themselves bound by raw emotions and desires, and as such she was no exception. Before long, she found herself standing in front of her own house once again... Heavy breath and tired limbs hung heavy upon her shoulders as she reached out to turn the knob on the front door.

By the time Cyrus had made his decision, Asuna was long gone and as he turned once more to his affectionate sister, wondering if she would be okay on her own. Satisfied that she would be, he took to task running down his childhood friend so that he might catch up with and talk to her about their future. It was actually a daunting task given that Asuna was running as fast as she possibly could, driven by sadness and uncertainty, but he had a good idea where she was headed, so there was no need to be too hasty. Still, those dark clouds above did look a bit ominous...no. There was no time to worry about that. For him, Asuna took priority.

Soon, just as he had predicted, he found her. She was standing at her front door, tired and heavy from her long dash from reality. She was about to open the door when the young man suddenly approached and put a hand on her shoulder. When she would look upon him then, she would see the same kind of fatiuge that she had experienced running all the way down here in such a short time. He was hunched over, his lungs gasping for air for which to let out the words he wanted to convey to her, and after a moment, he was finally able to let them out. He stood upright once again, a sort of stoic look on his face and said plainly, "Don't go in...not just yet..." This was followed by his hand, once placed on her shoulder, reaching for her arm. He tugged at it as if he wanted to lead her somewhere, a place where they could talk in private.

There was only one place possible where such a conversation could occur between Cyrus and Asuna. And should she go along with him, they would find themselves at that certain spot. The place in which they would go as children to get away from it all. It was the mountain cave, the same place where the young man first gazed upon the true form of his childhood friend and set about the story that led them to this point. He stood at the entrance, just like when he was younger and sat down at the side of the opening. He looked up to Asuna and put a hand down next to him to signal her to sit besides him.

Asuna silently nodded to him, turning slowly to follow him down that same path, the path that the two of them had taken so many times before. Her steps came slowly, keeping pace with Cyrus' as they made their way through the winding woodland route, ducking below branches and sliding along rocky trails which the two, while still children, had embedded into their minds. She could still remember the many days they had spent together in that place, the secret location which held so much of their childhood, wrapped up in the sorrow which clouded her mind.

At the moment, however, she was beginning to wonder exactly why she had accepted to go with him. Just what was there to talk about? It seemed painfully clear to her, with all of the much more beautiful and sexy succubus who doubtless wanted a piece of him, that she was at the bottom of the rung, so to speak, when it came to his possible choices. Just what could she possibly do to get an edge of them?

Asuna sat down beside him, folding her hands into her lap as she pressed her legs close together, "Cyrus... I'm sorry I sort of lost control back there. I don't think I hit her very hard, but I just felt so frustrated... I promise I'll restrain myself better."

Before Cyrus could get a word out, Asuna started first, apologizing for her actions back at the park. It only seemed to make the young man more determined to get his feelings out even more and just as she finished, he put his hand on hers to reassure her that everything was alright. "Don't worry about it. I think I understand how you might be feeling," he said while turning to face her. "I mean, it's been awhile since I've paid you any attention. You must think I'm some kind of womanizer or something. But that's not the case...really..." He stopped then, taking his hand off of hers and turning away a bit as if there was something he was ashamed about all of a sudden. He seemed quite disturbed about something and with the next words that came out of his mouth, things might have seemed a bit clearer to her.

"Asuna...do you think I'm...weak?" It was a rather bizzare question to ask. Here he was, Cyrus Lacroix, son of a powerful succubus with powers that had yet to break the surface of existence and he was questioning his own strength. "I mean, not physically, of course. I have proven myself in that category to be sure. But...when it comes to resisting temptation...succubus temptation...It's like I'm completely helpless. Even when you first revealed yourself, even when you were trying your best to hold back, I could only find myself submitting to your sweet embrace." The young man clenched his hands into fists, frustrated at himself as he expressed himself with these words. He really believed them to be true and if he couldn't get stronger in that aspect, he feared something terrible might happen. "It's the same with the others. I try to resist them with all my might, but it ends the same way. I can tell that they think me to be theirs and theirs alone and I'm afraid that if I act to hastily on these feelings of lust, I might end up breaking the group apart. That's why....that's why I want to get stronger. To be able to control these urges."

Cyrus turned back to face Asuna then. He didn't know what she would think about this little revelation of his, but he knew if he were to regain his confidence as a man, he would need her help to achieve it. "I need you, only you. Do you think you can help me?"

"I... I'm not sure what to say," Asuna turned away, confused and flustered by his words. Part of her wanted to cry out in pure joy, at what appeared to be a confession of love, but part of her realized that he was merely calling upon her as a friend, desperate for help in something that he knew and acknowledged was too large for him to handle on his own. She turned upward, gazing into his eyes as she attempted to voice her reply.

"Although I admit its true that there is a very real danger that the others may become increasingly attached to you and may fight with each other, I do not believe that we will be driven apart. We care about each other, and however much we may find having you around convenient, we also realize how hard it must be on you as well. The only reason I would see as to why we would be driven apart, is if someone were to fall in love," Asuna paused, looking down toward her feet, "Its... Its not that you are weak, but incubus and succubus are naturally drawn to each other, even if there is no real love between the pair. Humans are even more greatly effected, so it is less your weakness than the natural reaction of your human side which makes you more vulnerable to our pheromones... But as I was saying, if we succubus fall in love, it can be virtually impossible for us to to restrain ourselves, becoming dependent on the one that we love so dearly."

The young succubus couldn't bear to look at him, since she knew all this to be true from her own experiences. After all, the young man that she loved was sitting right beside him, and yet she still could not bring herself to say it to his face directly. She couldn't bear the thought that he might reject her, the pain of separation being too great for her to even consider. And yet, here he was, asking her for her help in his time of need... How could she refuse him?

"I... I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help you, Cyrus-kun," Asuna's eyes began to well up with tears and she hid her face in her hands, "After all... I'm in the same boat as you. When I look at you, I can't help but want to pull you toward myself, to feel your hands on my skin as I press my body against yours. I want to twist and turn in ecstasy as you sate your lust and desire on my body, all the while burning in the heat of sensuality. If anything, I am the most dangerous person for you to be around, Cyrus-kun... Since I..."

"I'm in love with you," she finally forced those five simple words from her lips, afraid of what he could possibly say in response.

Cyrus could tell Asuna was trying to be reasonable with him as she explained the situation. He realized as she was speaking that there were so many things he was forgetting about himself and the girls. About how, in technical terms, he was considered to be an Incubus, or to put it in simpler terms, a male with succubus tendancies. Being on the recieving end of a succubi's love would feel natural to him and thus, he would offer no resistance. But there was that human side to him as well. That side that, until a couple of days ago, felt completely natural to him. Living as a human for so long would imprint upon his mind certain ways of thinking...things like the pride of a man, for instance. It was this pride that drove him to this point, to drive him to ask his childhood friend for help. But, as it turned out, she too was driven by a certain motivation, one that, once revealed to him, brought a look of surprise upon the young man's face.

From her confession, there was but silence. Cyrus didn't know how to reply to such a confession. He had to take the time to process this information in his mind. He knew a girl's heart could be a fickle thing and if he replied in the wrong way, he might end up breaking Asuna into pieces. He turned away slightly, rubbing his chin in thought, the silence feeling like it was lasting an eternity. Soon, however, ideas were beginning to piece together in the young man's mind. He was beginning to feel that her feelings could be the perfect reasoning for his request. But it involved taking a big risk. One that might bring disaster upon him, but if it were successful, then he might have the answer he needed to take control of his manhood once again.

Cyrus turned back to the girl then, slowly taking her hands into his, his gaze setting upon those beautiful eyes of hers. It was as if he were moved by the girl's confession and, in fact, he was. And if it weren't clear enough to her already, what he would say next would leave no doubt. "Let's have sex, Asuna. Right now. I know it's crazy, but hearing those words...I don't have a doubt in my mind. I want you to use that desire and that love of yours to the fullest of your ability. I know in the midst of our passion, I can find the answer I'm looking for. If you do this for me, then I promise...." Cyrus paused briefly, knowing that what he would say next would sound a bit corny and embarassing, but it had to be said now that she confessed her love to him. "I promise I'll return that love, five...no, ten-fold."

"You... You mean..." Asuna's eyes began to gush forth tears of joy, the sobs choking up her throat and making her voice somewhat difficult to decipher, "You'll lov-lo-love me?! You r-really-really will? Am I-I-I d-dream....ing? Did I die on the way back home?"

The young succubus was utterly overwhelmed with joy as she threw herself upon Cyrus and began to kiss him fervently upon the lips, transforming into her succubus form almost instantly. Her warm, soft body pressed against him, her long barbed tail wagging to and fro behind her in a happy, satisfied manner as her tongue brushed across his lips, seeking entrance. Her arms clung to him with desire, and desperation. Her very heart might have shattered if he had pushed her away at that point, but they both knew there would be no going back from the step he had just taken.

"Cyrus... Oh, Cyrus, do you know how long I have wanted to hear those words? I've... I've loved you since we were little, but never in even my most wild fantasies did I ever imagine you would see me as anything more than a friend," pausing briefly from the kiss, she whispered into his ear, her body growing warmer and more alluring as she released powerful pheromones into the air, causing it to become heavy with her scent, "I... I hope you never regret returning my feelings, because I won't be able to hold myself back any longer. I feel so hot... I need you, Cyrus... I can't be apart from you any more. You are my mate, my master..."

Her eyes began to glow dimly as she spoke, "Please... Use me until morning, make me unable to stand from the soreness... I want you to pour all of your semen directly into me. Mark me as your own, imprint me with your scent!"

Asuna was quickly becoming overwhelmed by her own emotions, the words flowing from her lips being those of a succubus in heat, desiring the embrace of her lover. Granted, every succubus had their own taste when it came to lovemaking, and for Asuna it turned out that she enjoyed being dominated, controlled, subjected to all manner of humiliation as long as it gave the one she loved pleasure.

Cyrus, in all honesty, was expecting a somewhat more subdued response from Asuna as he made his proposal to her. But what he found as she transformed and jumped upon him was a succubus uninhibited. She was so completely overwhelmed by emotion then, and with that inhuman side of her fueling it, those emotions became physical as she pressed her lips upon his, making their tounges dance in the wet saliva they exchanged with one another. Her powerful pheremones, no longer needing to be restrained were released, making the air thick with lust and bringing the young man to full attention in his pants within a matter of seconds. It was something he was sure he had prepared for after remembering his experiences with the other girls, but this was so much different from that. It was as if he had released a hungry creature into the wild to let it take him as prey. Only time would tell if he would be able to find a kink in the chain that made these succubi so overwhelmingly powerful when it came to the art of sex.

Cyrus started by returning her kiss, his arms reaching around to bring her to his embrace and further warm his already heated body. Up and down his hands went, caressing her back and shoulders, giving her comfort and reassurance that what she was doing to him now was acceptable to him. But it didn't stop there. He took one hand and slid his pants down to reveal the tool of his weakness and possible salvation. He was ready to put it in her right then and there, but he knew that in order for him to return her love, he would have to go farther than a simple back rub. As soon as his pants were down, he went back to her body, or more importantly, her front. He took hold of those soft mounds she called breasts and squeezed them. At first, he was gentle, giving them the kind of care as someone would when fluffing a pillow, but soon, he became rougher, squeezing tighter and pushing them up and down, stopping only to tweak what would probably be her stiffened nipples. "How does that feel?" He asked, looking up into her eyes with the same kind of lustful look she was giving him at the moment.

"Oh... Oh, it feels so wonderful!" Asuna gasped, her barbed tail swaying back and forth in a pleased manner as she arched her back, pushing her chest outward as he molded her breasts in his hands, the firm peaks stiffening and becoming firm, "Is this what it feels like to enjoy reciprocated love and affection? Its... Its so much different from the simple desire and need to sate my thirst for sex... My heart is pounding so much, it almost hurts."

Pausing no logner to speak, she clasped her lips onto his neck brushing her rough, wet tongue across his skin as she applied powerful suction to her kisses which would likely leave hickeys in the aftermath of their lovemaking. She lurched forward, pushing him down onto his back as she reached down with her left hand, taking his hardened manhood and pointing it toward the dripping lips of her sex. She scooted herself up slightly, as despite the great difference in strength between them while she was in succubus form and he in human, she was somewhat smaller than him in terms of bodily size. When he mounted him in one swift drop of her hips, he was practically sucked into her body until his tip pressed against her cervix, burying him inside of herself right to her very core. Asuna moaned loudly, rocking her hips back and forth as her cervix clasped onto the tip of his member, her womanly folds moving independently to stroke his length, tightening and squeezing then relaxing around him alternately in an effort to drive him quickly to climax.

Although young, Asuna was already very much a mature succubus as indicated by her actions indicating that she had gone into heat for her mate. While succubus have sex quite frequently as a part of their lifestyle and diet, they typically only mate with someone that they truly love as they have full control over their fertility cycle. As a result of this, however, succubus which fall in love and have their feelings reciprocated (either in actuality or perceived to be so) they often attempt to have sex with their lover on a nearly non-stop basis whenever the opportunity arises and their mate has sufficient stores of semen. Cyrus was in for quite a surprise if he let Asuna continue until she was fully satisfied...

This feeling Cyrus was giving Asuna...it must have been foreign to her up until now. They were so consumed, so driven to pleasure men and feed off of them that they must have never desired their own pleasure in return. Was this their weakness? The young man was trying to process this in his mind as the girl made love to him. With every kiss she placed on his neck, his skin tingled. He enjoyed the feeling so much that it distracted him just enough for her to get her hands on his cock. He looked on in shock, knowing that the true test would now begin. With her no longer holding back, she would do everything in her power to extract every single drop of semen she could from him until she was satisfied. That, or until he was unconcious or even worse. Now was the time to focus, to prepare his body and his mind for the forthcoming pleasure of her vagina. "Don't give in...don't give in..." he thought to himself as she lowered herself and connected their genitals with one another.

Despite the effort he put in trying to resist the pleasure, what Cyrus felt then was like taking a shock to the spine. He let out a sort of agonizing grunt of pleasure, his hips thrusting upwards to put more of himself into her as he possibly could despite Asuna having done that herself already. At once, his hands dropped to his sides, no longer concerned with returning the love he promised her, but fixated on the growing sensations between his legs. He wanted to take his mind off of it so badly, trying to focus on the reason for this union of bodies, but the expert work of Asuna's folds made that almost impossible. From what he could feel, they were working indepentently of one another, one side pushing, the other side pulling, both vibrating and various intervals and pushing him closer and closer to climax.

Only three minutes passed before Cyrus shot his first load into her. The extreme sensation of climax clouding his mind and making him think of nothing else but letting Asuna have her way with him. And indeed, she would, for the time being. Like with most succubi, one orgasm wasn't enough. He knew she would want more and he was all too willing to give it to her.

"Ah... Ah..." Asuna propped herself up with her arms and threw her head back in time with his climax, pushing her hips and locking him in place as he filled her willing body with his seed, which soaked up every last drop of his release relentlessly, while her wings spread out wide and her tail continued to sway. She gave him a few brief moments of rest before she demanded yet more of his love and attention, not satisfied with allowing him to simply ride out the pleasure that she gave him so freely.

"C-cyrus... Please hold me in your arms," Asuna slid her hands along his sides as she nestled her head comfortably on his chest, "Do it with me... Thrust into my honey pot and make me shake with pleasure. I'm all yours, Cyrus... Do as you please with me, but never let me go. Hold me, and I will love you forever and ever."

The young succubus wanted some physical reassurance that this was not some strange self-delusion, that he really was here, willingly accepting her feelings which had been her silent torment for so many years. At last, she had been set free of the bonds of self-restraint, allowed to speak as she willed, and give herself over to him completely. Granted, she wasn't the only one out of the group that felt so strongly toward Cyrus, but she would worry about that later. It wasn't unheard of for powerful incubus to have more than one mate, assuming the succubus in question got along well enough with each other. After all, jealous, love-struck succubus where known to aggressively ward off potential rivals.

Asuna's sweet and tempting voice was drawing Cyrus further and further from logic and reason. She pressed her body against his and demanded more of his attention to which he replied by wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. Her skin felt like a soft, warm velvet that took away all his worries and doubts. If it weren't for that little bug in his brain telling him this was all a test to find her weakness, he would have given in completely. But the mind and body were of two different spectrums and soon, he found his hips moving again, trying to initiate another round of intercourse. His body wanted to feel that vaccum of space between her vagina and his cock close and feel the immense pleasure that would come of it.

"Again..." the young man whispered into the girl's ear with the sort of seductive tone that she would return to him. "Let's go again..." Along with the movement of his hips, Cyrus found his hands moving down his back to Asuna's rear. Little did he know that the answer to his dilema was just inches away from his fingertips. His hands took a firm hold of her cheeks, trying to convince her to move her hips once more. Should she get the message, he would go even further, as if he were nothing more than a greedy rat looking to get more than his share of the cheese. With one hand on her ass, his other hand reached and took hold of her tail, hoping that since it was like a sort of leash, he could easily control the movement of her body.

"As many times as you want to do it, Cyrus-kun," Asuna whispered back, meeting the movements of his hips with her own as the flared head of his manhood began to stir her up once again. She purred softly into his ear when he took hold of her butt cheeks, the pliable flesh molding into the shape of his hands as he did so. Gradually building up momentum, she once again rode her lover with increasing aggressiveness, his tool plunging into her hot, suckling sex which tirelessly worked to bring him to orgasm once again. The insatiable young female hardly even noticed where he was placing his hands until his fingers wrapped around her sensitive tail.

The succubus' body instantly tensed up, her cheeks reddening deeply as she cried out, "Cyrus, please don't pull my tail! Its very sensitive! I-I-"

The barbed tip of her tail flicked back and forth in protest as she begged him to release her, while her eyes welled up with tears. It wasn't exactly clear, however, if she was in genuine pain or if she was actually enjoying the intense sensation of having her tail gripped tightly. In either case, however, she had stopped moving her body almost entirely, only quivering slightly from her arousal.

Back
Top Bottom