Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus School (Wingshadow & I)

What ams yous thinks of this roleplays?

• Love it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work...

• Your roleplay is bad and you should feel bad!

• Vin Fiz

• Total voters
Asuna nodded in response to his words, accepting his overview of their current situation. It had been quite a selfish act on her ancestor's part to make such a decision, but as things stood there was no purpose in considering what should have or could have been done, as they could only live in the present and not change the past. Tears of thankfulness and joy ran down her face as she realized that he was not laying the blame on her, but rather wished for things to continue between them as they always had... It was a pleasant and unexpected turn of events, to say the least.

What happened next, however, was even more unexpected. He actually reached out and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and holding her tightly and affectionately to himself. It was simply too much for her to bear and she reached out and hugged him back, her hands pressing into his back while her soft breasts pressed against his chest. She pressed her lips against his cheek and neck, but this time in genuine affection rather than heated lust and desire, while tears like streams of silver ran down her cheeks. Her wings wrapped around them both as she gently rubbed her cheek against his.

"Thank you, Cyrus-kun..." she smiled, although already hints of redness were appearing on her cheeks, "That means the world to me... You mean the world to me. Even now, as you hold me I feel the happiest and most complete than I have ever felt before... But if you don't let me go, I'll probably just do... That again, you know."

Already she was starting to fidget uncomfortably, her body wanting another go or two before being satisfied. She could have just transformed back into her human form to dampen her desires, but she did not even consider that possibility at the time.

If Asuna had said nothing, then perhaps Cyrus would have continued holding on to her tightly in his embrace. In his emotion, however, he forgot that she had still taken the form of a succubus and such action could lead to another round of passionate sex which, by the meaning of her words, she did not desire at this point. And since the young man had gotten his point across already, there was no need to hold her any longer. He slowly let go, sitting back up on the bed with his back to her. He turned his head and spoke to her once more.

"Sorry about that. I guess since that's your true form, it would be hard to so much as touch you without getting you aroused. I suppose physical contact will have to be left to a minimum, unless you really want to go again. I mean, to be honest, I kinda feel energized right now."

He stood up then and stretched his body for a bit before turning back to her. "Try getting some rest now, okay? Maybe after a short nap, you'll calm down or something. That is how it works, isn't it?" It occured to Cyrus that despite knowing what the general definition of a succubus was, he knew very little about their habits, their feelings, nor their method for recovery. He would have to study Asuna very carefully if he were to learn and avoid any unneccesary mistakes.

Asuna sat up and looked over at Cyrus, "Its only a problem after I use a lot of my energy... If I am satisfied or well-rested, I'm practically an ordinary girl with wings, a tail, and a few superhuman abilities. I eat food like humans for sustenance, but I also require some amount of sexual energies on a regular basis in order to stay normal... Unless I stay in human form, that is."

"Its not that I dislike sex... to be honest I think its one of the most wonderful feelings I have ever experienced," she timidly poked her forefingers together, "But I was worried that it would be dangerous for a young human such as yourself to keep going for too long... Plus, I'm not even sure if you have a girlfriend or not. I mean, you would prefer to be with one of your own kind than me."

"I appreciate it that we can be such good friends, and that even something like this won't cause us to break off our friendship," she reached up and brushed some of her hair behind her ear, not making eye contact with him, "Regardless of how I feel about you, however, it doesn't change the fact that I'm not really fit for you in that way."

For some time, she simply sat in silence, not hiding her body from him as she felt perfectly comfortable in the nude, especially around him, and for the time being she had managed to calm herself down. Even her tail laid contently beside her, since even her succubus nature could be tamed by strong emotions such as the ones milling about her mind at that time.

Asuna blinked, recalling something that Cyrus said, "Wait, you said that you feel energized? That couldn't possibly be right... I mean, part of what succubus drain from humans is their stamina, which would leave you feeling tired rather than energetic. Isn't that a bit strange?"

It was a relief for Cyrus to know that despite her true nature, Asuna more or less lived out her life like a normal human should...other than the increased sex drive, of course. Again, she was concerned, not only for his safety, but whether or not he had a girlfriend. Given the recent circumstances, the young man couldn't help but think about that, having a girlfriend and whatnot. He looked at the girl and considered if what they did meant they were in some kind of relationship now. If that were the case, it would be like a boon to Cyrus who despite being a guy who could be considered attractive to the opposite sex, never had time for a girlfriend as he was always moving from one place to another. He and his mother would settle down for a few months before something came up, more than likely on his mother's end that would force them to pack up and hop to the next town. It was really infuriating at points, but there was nothing he could do about it. But being here now with Asuna, back where his life started, he felt like he was truly home again. If what his mother said was true, that they would finally settle down and make this their permanent home, then he would be satisfied having her as his girlfriend, even if she didn't feel she was right for him.

But rather than let all these feelings out, Cyrus instead gazed down at the ground, a tinge of red forming around his cheeks, almost as if he were somewhat dissapointed with what Asuna said. Some moments passed, and finally the girl brought something up that took his mind of these personal feelings of his. It was a completely valid thing that she brought up. Despite having sex with her, with a succubus, he was still surprisingly energetic from a physical standpoint. He couldn't explain it himself, so instead, he came up with some half assed theory to try and give to the girl.

"Yean, maybe. But maybe I'm just extra tough like that. I always did like going out and excersizing. And with the high elevations I've been around, I wouldn't be surprised if I had more stamina than most people who lived in the lower elevations like around here. But other than that, who knows?"

"Perhaps the others would know more about it... To be honest, I think they have more experience than I do in that area," Asuna smiled, "But I don't think elevation has much of anything to do with it... I mean, I can't claim to know much about the actual mechanics, but it doesn't make much sense to me if that is all there is to it."

She gave him a sly smile, leaning back on the bed slightly and spreading her legs slightly in an obviously teasing manner, "Perhaps you are just a sex freak? You have fallen for my whiles, haven't you?"

Asuna laughed at her own joke, her breasts slightly jiggling as she did so. Even though she was a succubus, she was certainly the same Asuna as before, able to make a joke in virtually any situation in an attempt to lighten the mood.

It was just like Asuna to suggest that Cyrus was nothing but a horny freak who's fallen for her succubus wiles. And by the shades of red he was turning, she might have been right. As she spread her legs in a seductive manner and let out that girlish little giggle that made her breasts jiggle lightly, he could feel the tightness in his pants growing again. God, did he ever want to jump her again. But, with this being a joke and all, the young man could only utter a few words. "Come on, don't tempt me like that! I thought you had gotten over that already..." He shook his head back and forth trying to get the thoughts out of his head before continuing. "Just take a nap already and I'll whip us something to eat afterwards."

Hoping to avoid any further excursions, Cyrus left the room in a huff, his erection clearly visible in his pants to go downstairs. He knew his mother would be home soon and he might have to explain to her what this girl was doing laying in his bed.

"Alright," Asuna sighed, evidently a bit disappointed as he turned to leave. She bent down to pick up her clothes which Cyrus had strewn around the room as he undressed her. She had some difficulty dressing herself while in her succubus form, so she finally reverted back to her human body and slipped back into them before curling up on the bed and taking a nap as he had requested. She found falling asleep to be surprisingly easy, her physical fatigue having been staved off while in her succubus body which was much more resilient than her human one...

Little would she know that this would mark the beginning of a new life for her and her companions...

As if on cue, there was a knock on Cyrus's door about half an hour later, but if Cyrus were to answer the door he would discover that the person waiting there was not his mother, but rather the stern Isami, leader of the kendo club. She wore a rather displeased expression on her face as she impatiently tapped her foot while waiting for someone to answer her summons. How she even knew where Cyrus lived or what purpose she had in appearing at his house was still unclear, but given her personality it would most likely not remain a secret for long.

It took a little while for Cyrus to calm down mentally and a little while longer than that for his boner to go away. With Asuna asleep in his room, things seemed a bit more calm for the most part and he began to find something to do to occupy his time until his mother came home. He went into the kitchen and did some dishes, took out the trask and basically tidied up the place like a good son should do. About an hour later when everything was clean, there was a knock at the door. Figuring it was his mother, the young man called out to the front door, "It's unlocked! You can come in!" Whoever was at the door, however, did not come in which made Cyrus stop what he was doing and walk towards the front. He looked through the eyehole to see who was on the other side and saw not his mother but a completely different person altogether. In fact, it was someone he had actually seen before.

He couldn't quite remember her name off the top of his head, but he figured that once he opened the door to greet her, she would explain what she was doing here and perhaps even give her name if prompted. The door opened then and Cyrus stood before her, a bit of a confused expression on his face. "Umm, hi..." he started, looking back as if this might have had something to do with Asuna. He then turned back and continued, "You're...from school, right? I saw you before, but I don't remember your name."

For whatever reason, the young man was already beginning to get a little nervous. When he looked at her at school, a feeling of uneasiness came over him like she would end up being bad news if he tried to get close to her. What was she doing here anyway? And how did she know where to find him? These thoughts raced through his mind, yet he did not have the fortitude to ask Isami directly.

"Enishi Isami," her eyes narrowed slightly in mild annoyance, "I introduced myself to you this morning yet you failed to even place enough value on my introduction to do me the respect of at least remembering my name..."

The girl's firm manner of speaking belied a hint of irritation beyond that of the words themselves. She was clearly displeased, but anyone listening to her would have guessed it was not all simply because he had failed to recall her name. Her firm heels clicked slightly, showing her impatience as she stood outside.

"I would like to question you concerning your relation to Asuna, but more important matters are afoot at the moment," she shook her head slightly, her long hair swinging behind her as she did so, "Would you let me inside so that I may speak to her?"

Given Enishi's cold attitude towards him and the fact that he forgot something so obvious, Cyrus seemed to turn white in the face before looking down while feeling both scared and embarrased. But something occured to him as he imagined his own impending doom at the hands of this woman for forgetting so much as her name. How did she know about Asuna being here? Surely, she hadn't followed them. They were up in the mountain area where few people ever went and the path they took was known only to them. So how did she know? His mind began to forumate an excuse. An excuse that since the two of them were last seen together, it would be safe to assume that they were either at Asuna's house or his. Whether or not she checked the other house remained a mystery to him.

"Umm...yeah, come in," Cyrus replied as he stood to one side to let Enishi in. "Have a seat on the couch and I'll go get her." As she was allowed to come in, the young man made sure to follow behind her. The thought of having to walk in front just made him feel uneasy, like this cold woman would strike him down while he wasn't looking. As they were walking, he continued to her once more, "Asuna wasn't feeling all that well, so I brought her here to rest. We're childhood friends, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem."

"I really don't give a fig about what your relationship happens to be at the moment," Enishi shot back with a pointed glare, "Stop stalling... This isn't a time to be tiptoeing around like that, human."

Asuna creaked the door open, rubbing her eyes in a weary manner as she looked over the two of them as they stood in the hall, "Oh, hey... What are you doing here Enishi-san?"

"Don't give me that... You felt it too, didn't you?" Enishi raised her right eyebrow slightly.

"Do you mean... Oh, yeah... I figured you guys could handle it," Asuna yawned.

"I'm glad you can be so laid back when one of them is out there making a mess of things and all you seem to care about is finding new and inventive ways to extract seed from your childhood sweetheart," Enishi scoffed, "If you want to spend the rest of the afternoon in that way, that's fine by me... But you can kiss your position with the rest of us goodbye and we will just have to watch idly by when the next hungry hunter comes by and takes a liking to your scent."

"Oh come on, Enishi-san, you don't have to go THAT far," Asuna laughed, "I was just kidding... I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Good," Enishi nodded and turned to Cyrus, "Please try to keep out of the way, human... If you get any more involved you will just make matters worse. The only thing I despise more than weak men are weak men who try to help and merely make matters worse by making themselves additional liabilities... If you can prove me wrong, then by all means do so and we can talk matters over... Otherwise, stay the hell away."

"Um, don't be so hard on him Enishi-san," Asuna waved her hands in the air.

"Whatever," Enishi shrugged and slipped past Cyrus to head toward the door, "Just try to choose your mates carefully, Asuna."

"Yes, yes..." Asuna sighed and followed her out, "I'm sorry, but I'll see you tomorrow then, Cyrus-kun."

With that, the two girls dashed off down the road toward the edge of town...

----

It was a huge hunter, nearly thirty feet tall with a broad armored body similar to that of a huge turtle while its five snake-like heads protruded out from the holes where its limbs should have been. Its large yellow eyes gleamed at the succubus which stood just outside its strike range. Enishi had transformed into her true form, complete with her flaming katana and wide black wings. Her eyes stared directly into those of the head in front of her, as if trying to stare it down or perhaps determine an opening through witch to attack. Asuna seemed a bit intimidated, looking up at the living mountain before her. She too had transformed, but as she was the most inexperienced of the group she felt compelled to let the others take the lead. The others stood on the other side. Inui's succubus form was somewhat more similar to that of a werewolf, as she had long claws and fur-like armor covering her body. She primarily used brawling techniques and was the most physically durable out of the group, often acting as the front-line fighter. Sakuya stood beside her holding a long whip, complete in the uniform of an all-out dominatrix.

She had an uncharacteristically smug and confident look on her face as she tapped her hip, brushing her hair back slightly as she declared, "Arrange yourselves into formation C... and attack on my command."

"U-understood," Asuna replied, while the others simply nodded.

(Guah... That turned out a lot worse writing than I had anticipated)

(It's perfectly fine. The hunters don't really have to be that big though :p)

It wasn't bad enough that Enishi was giving Cyrus orders like some kind of dog, but she even went as far as to place little value on the relationship between he and Asuna. It irritated him, and yet he knew he probably couldn't do much about it. After all, he was the one who forgot her name. He suddenly froze when the woman refered to him as 'human'. At first, he thought it to be just another part of her superiority complex. Heck, a lot of people with a cold attitude like hers would put the value of others humanity beneath him. But it was a different situation knowing what he learned recently. She wasn't refering to him as 'human' for no reason. She was one of them.

"Wait, you're with Asuna?" he asked as Asuna herself came lazily downstairs upon waking from her nap. Cyrus immidetley turned to her. "She's with you?" He looked surprised, but yet he probably shouldn't have knowing Enishi's cold demeanor. She seemed to fit the succubus mold better than Asuna and as they talked, it seemed that was indeed the case. She was insulting, demanding and being a general bitch, though he would never, ever say that to her face.

The cold looking woman's attention turned back to the young man as she more or less insisted that he stay out of their business. The way she said it seemed to make him even more irritated than he was before. He was in no way weak and he already resolved himself to help Asuna in any way he could. The only problem here was that Enishi would probably get in the way if he tried to argure that he should come along. So he remained silent other than saying goodbye to Asuna as she went on her way to whatever danger was presenting itself.

After a short while, Cyrus finally worked up the nerve to go out and follow the two succubi. He didn't know what he was getting himself into, yet he had to learn more about Asuna, the hunters, and the others that fled from their world into his. He brought with him a backpack which he filled with some medical supplies such as Band-aids, rubbing alchohol and the like. He didn't know how well succubi healed when they got hurt, so he had to take every precaution when he was out there. Feeling fully prepared, he took off, leaving a note for his mother that he went out with some friends and would probably be back a little late.

What Cyrus saw as he approached the edge of town, made him freeze, not in fear, but in pure awe. This creature, this...hunter...it was massive. One would compare it to a giant tortoise, though no creature on this planet could ever grow to be this size. And no creature on earth looked as vicious as this one did, either. It's five heads had their full attention on something, most likely the succubi that had come to slay it.

Going against his better judgement, the young man came closer until he was about fifty yards from where the girls were preparing to fight. He took shelter behind some trees and observed carefully...

"NOW!"

Inui dashed forward and the head closest to her struck, attempting to pierce her with its sharp fangs and swallow her whole while she was paralyzed by the potent venom. The agile succubus, however, deftly avoided the creature's sharp fangs and leaped up onto its snout. She grasped the nostrils with her large, strong paws and in a single motion lurched backward using her weight to wrestle the head over onto its back.

Enishi then dove in, unsheathing her sword and slicing a single cut with the tip across the tough scales that lined its underbelly. Her attack, however, had no effect, merely glancing off the steel-like surface. She let out a subdued curse and called out to Asuna.

Asuna, who had been forming a large purple sphere of concentrated magical energy above herself during this time, hurled the magical burst toward the creature's head as a projectile. It struck the creature's lower jaw as well, the ensuing explosion incinerating the head along with a large segment of the creature's neck. Inui hobbled about in the crater, apparently a bit dazed but otherwise unhurt from the sudden magical surge.

"Pull back, idiots!" Sakuya called out to them, but Enishi was already continuing the assult and ignored her.

The four remaining heads were enraged and began spewing streams of poison at the succubi, forcing them to dodge lest they be covered with the potent acid. Enishi managed to deflect several with her sword while she advanced toward them, two heads curling back to strike at her. She leapt in the air and avoided their strikes, slicing at their eyes and blinding them as she swirled her sword around herself. However, just as she landed one of the other two heads launched a glob of acid at her which landed squarely on her head. She cried out in agony as it quickly ate through her clothes and burned into her skin.

"ENISHI!" Asuna cried out in alarm as she saw her friend writhing in pain, "We need to save her!"

Inui was unable to close in on her position, as she was still too dizzy to do much of anything other than dodge the ranged attacks of the two heads that could still see. Sakuya knew she had to do something, and fast, before the two blinded heads could determine where Enishi was from her screams and eat her. She pulled out her whip and her wide wings unfolded before she wrapped the tip of the whip around Asuna's middle and flew up into the air.

"W-wait, what are you doing?!" Asuna protested.

"Stop squirming and cast a purification spell on Enishi as soon as we get close enough to her," Sakuya ordered, her eyes focused firmly on the two heads as they began visually tracking them. She managed to dodge the first few volleys of poison but one of them hit the whip and snapped it, sending Asuna hurtling toward the ground. She fired a blast at one of the blinded heads, causing it to snap at the air randomly. The other head heard the commotion and bit down on it without hesitation. Usign the ensuing chaos as cover, Asuna opened her own wings and floated down to the ground beside Enishi and cast the purification spell, removing the acid before she picked her up and began carrying her out of harm's way.

Inui, meanwhile, had used this opportunity to get close to the two blinded heads, throwing an unbelievably powerful uppercut which sent shock-waves through the air as it landed. There was a loud crunching sound as she broke their skull bones, killing them almost instantly.

"I really like that move," Inui grinned then sped off to try to help Sakuya.

She happened to be flying above the two remaining heads, using her aerial agility to keep ahead of them. However, as her attacks could not reach them from this distance she found herself unable to do much more than keep herself alive. Inui dashed in from below, but one of the heads spotted her and snapped at her, forcing her to retreat to just outside its strike range. The two succubi found themselves deadlocked, as Asuna and Enishi were currently unable to offer their support. The situation, however, were about to get much worse.

The four dead heads pulled back into the shell and were replaced by thick, stumpy legs which raised the huge body up off the ground. As it rose higher and higher, Sakuya suddenly realized what it was up to and called out to the others.

"TAKE COVER!"

The legs suddenly retracted once again, and the huge body slammed into the ground sending shock-waves through the earth like a localized earthquake. The two heads then quickly darted about to scoop up the stunned succubi...

The succubi's attacks looked quite coordinated. It was a sign that they had been together for quite a long time, though when it came to Asuna, it appeared she looked to be the rookie of the bunch. Her attack, though fierce managed to knock her partner into a smoldering crater in the process. She was uninjured though and attempted to continue her attack before the green haired girl who looked to be the ringleader called them back. It was with good reason too as the creature poured forth a substance from its mouth that threatened to melt the very flesh of the girls where they stood. Enishi was unfazed though and managed to defend herself well, cutting into its many eyes and blinding it.

She was but one succubus, however and even one as strong as her could not work alone. She was met with a glob of poison and fell back in agony, the clothes melting from her body like acid. The situation looked dire as the others were either too dazed or too far away to offer help. That was until the leader used her whip to propel Asuna into the fray. With a clever distraction, she was able to reach her fallen friend and try to pull her to safety. Before the heads knew what was going on, the wolf-like girl came back, driving a vicious uppercut into their skulls with an impact so powerful that Cyrus had to cover his ears from the sound. When he gazed back on the battlefield, the two heads were rendered immobile, possibly dead. The ones that remained focused their attack on her but were unable to reach due to her excellent agility.

While it looked like the succubi has some sense of control over this hunter, they were about to find out just how strong and crafty this particular one could be. Four of the heads, including the dead ones, receded back into the massive shell. At first, Cyrus believed that it was simply taking a defensive posture in an attempt to keep the succubi from killing it. Instead, it revealed from its holes a set of legs that proved its nature as a tortoise. Was it retreating? Were the succubi just too strong at this point? The answer was a resounding 'No'.

Rather than walk, the legs seemed to grow longer and longer. Legs of such size and length made lifting its massive body rather easy and for a moment, Cyrus could only stare in awe from his position. But the leader of the succubi seemed to know what was about to happen and let out an alarming call to the others. The call came too late, however as the legs receded with surprising speed leaving gravity to take over and drop the shell like a missle towards the ground. The impact came hard and loud, shaking the entire area. Cyrus was knocked off his feet as the trees around him shuddered and fell. Even as he began to stand up, the sheer shock of the impact made everything around him dissorienting. He looked around at the destruction caused the the hunter's earthquake, a loud ringing in his ears that he tried to shake off.

Then he began to wonder about the succubi. Where were they? How must the impact have affected them in comparison to him who was further away from the zone of impact? His answer came when he saw the two bodies of Asuna and Enishi laying in a heap, one of the heads looking down hungrily and ready to scoop them up in his maw. At once, Cyrus began running towards them, not caring for his safety, nor the orders that Enishi gave for him to stay away. What drove him was his desire to protect Asuna, even at the cost of his life if neccessary. These thoughts drove him to move his feet faster and faster. So fast, in fact, that without realizing it, he had run the distance that would have taken minutes to reach in only half the time. When the hunter's mouth opened and the vile acid that had disabled Enishi drooled out, the young man made one last miraculous push and grabbed both of them, one in each arm and took them just out of the range of the hungry jaws.

Carrying two bodies like this, especially when they were stunned like this, broke Cyrus's momentum and he stumbled to the ground, rolling around a few times before coming to a stop. He looked down towards the two succubi, his expression one of pure concern. He didn't know how badly they were hurt, but by the looks of things, Enishi was the one who was worse off. He pulled off his backpack and began to pull out some of the medical supplies, hoping that treating her, at least briefly, would get her well enough to get back into the battle.

But a looming shadow came over them just then and Cyrus froze in his tracks. He slowly got up and turned around to the sight of the hunter's impressive head. Its eyes were locked directly on the young man with a gaze that cause any normal man to wet himself right on the spot. Cyrus was not quite such a man as his adrenaline was still pumping fresh from saving Asuna and Enishi from the jaws of death. Still, he was afraid. "Shit..." he uttered under his breath as the head moved closer and faster upon him. The closer it got, the more he began to curse at his inability to move from the damn spot already. He wanted to, desperatley, but his body would not respond. "Shit...move already...MOVE!"

The head reared back, gazing intently at its would-be snack and preparing to snap him up and devour him in a single stroke.

SWACK

A loud crack thundered right above Cyrus' head as Sakuya snapped her whip against the hard armor plating protecting the creature's head. It did not seem to harm it, but it did stun it and drew its attention away from the human as she landed down a short distance away. The head spat another glob of acid toward her as one of the heads had done to Enishi earlier, but Sakuya had a defensive spell in place. Several large runes appeared around her and reflected the attack right back at the snake, which hissed in anger as its own acid burned its eyes. She cracked her whip at it a few more times, drawing it further away from Cyrus and the two wounded succubus, figuring that she might as well give them ample time and space to escape. It once again reared back and opened its mouth, aiming for Sakuya who prepared to make a last-ditch effort to dodge. Just then, a purple spear flew right over her shoulder and pierced through the creature's soft mouth tissue and out through the top of its head, killing it instantly.

"That one's for Enishi," Asuna panted, clearly fatigued but doing remarkably better than the others.

The final head saw that it had lost the advantage and retreated back into its shell, intending to once again send an earthquake shockwave. Just then, Enishi's eyes snapped open and grabbing her sword she forced herself to her feet and dashed toward the hunter's leg. She ran up the leathery side and up along the edge of the shell heading toward the open hole where the last remaingin head had escaped into. Her sword began to gleam a crimson red, the same color as her eyes as she seemingly vanished from sight. Large runic figures appeared all around the outside of the hunter's shell, soon followed by simultaneous explosions as she activated her most powerful technique, bursting forth from the inside out. Huge chunks of its charred flesh rained down as Enishi stood in the exact center of where the creature had once lay, breathing rapidly as she slumped over to her side.

"Enishi!" Sakuya hurried to her side and pulled her back over to where Cyrus was administering first aid, "You aren't supposed to use that, stupid... You know it puts your body on a lot of strain."

"I know..." the sword-wielding succubus smiled then coughed up some blood, "But you all were so pathetic, I had to do something."

"Is she going to be alright?" Asuna was just on this side of panicking.

"She will be... if she can recharge some of her energy," Sakuya looked over at Cyrus, "Asuna, you never told me that you found yourself a mate."

"He's Cyrus, not a mate," Asuna countered, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Then you wouldn't mind it if Enishi borrows him, then?" Sakuya grinned.

Asuna's mouth opened and closed, but no sounds came out. She seemed too utterly speechless to reply.

"Oi... what about me?" Inui groaned as she limped over to where the others were gathered, "I think my leg cramped up."

For a moment, as his imminent demise approached, Cyrus's mind went blank. His expression changed from one of desperation to that of anger. His eyes went from normal human eyes to something that wasn't quite human. It was almost as if he were ready to recieve the hunter's attack. The green haired succubus, however, brought that plan to a screeching halt. As soon as he heard the crack of the whip, he snapped out of whatever trance he was in and turned to see his savior distracting the creature and blinding it, using its own deadly acid against it. Seeing his chance to escape, he turned to Asuna and went to retrieve her. That's when he heard the sound of flesh tearing and bone shattering. When he turned back around, he saw that Enishi had impaled the creature with a spear like object that seemed to give off a dangerous vibe all on its own.

The last head, seeing all of its brethren slain, retreated back into its shell. But Enishi was not quite done yet. She gave pursuit and entered the open hole where the head retreated. Though she dissapeared, it did not take long to find out what she was doing by going in there as soon there would be an explosion and a rain of charred hunter flesh raining down upon them. The stench made Cyrus cover his nose and mouth in disgust as he saw the leader bringing Enishi over to where he and Asuna were.

The others looked concerned about her well being and as well they should. She coughed up some blood and tried to act all tough, but it was clear the attack she used had put a strain on her body. Their attention turned to Cyrus now who had stopped trying to give aid as he was lost in the chaos of the situation and a decision was reached on what he should do now that he was here. Much to the shegrain of Asuna and the young man, it was suggested that Enishi 'borrow' him and Cyrus had almost the same expression that Asuna did before he replied in a panic, "W...wait a minute! What do you mean borrow?! You're not really expecting me to...well...you know. Especially not out here and in front of all of you. That's insane!"

Despite knowing that they were succubi and that this kind of thing would probably sound rational to them, Cyrus looked like he was clearly against giving that kind of 'aid' to Enishi...at least in public, anyway.

"Why not?" Sakuya blinked and looked around a bit, "I mean, its not like there is anyone else you know around here watching from the bushes. Outside is as good a place as any, isn't it?"

"Of course it isn't!" Asuna was blushing crimson as she waved her hands in the air, "Cyrus-kun is a shy boy, he can't do something like that with everyone else watching!"

"Cyrus-kun, hm?" Sakuya grinned, "You two seem to know an awful lot about each other. Are you sure you aren't trying to monopolize him?"

"N-no..." Asuna fidgetted uncomfortably, still blushing as she rubbed her hands together in a shy manner, "I couldn't do that to Cyrus-kun, I mean, I'm not really fit for him."

"Nonsense," Sakuya rolled her eyes, "Humans and succubi have intermarried and been happy together before, why wouldn't it be the case today?"

"Oh my," Asuna became even more flustered, "Its just too early to think about marriage..."

"Oi... someone's dying over here," Enishi called out in pain.

"Very well, I'll teleport us all to your house if that makes him feel more comfortable," Sakuya sighed and held her hands out toward the others. There was a slight pinching sensation then everything around them seemed to fade out, replaced by the interior of a rather average-looking living room. Cyrus would probably instantly recognize it as Asuna's house, as he had been inside it countless times before. Asuna helped Sakuya lift Enishi onto the couch since she was laying rather unceremoniously on the floor when they appeared.

"Doesn't anyone care about me?" Inui moaned.

"You're fine, just stop trying to draw attention to yourself," Enishi growled.

"You noticed?" Inui grinned.

Sakuya then kindly ussured herself and the others out of the room to give Enishi and Cyrus some time privacy. Asuna seemed the most hesitant to leave the two of them alone, but offered little in the way in resistance.

"So..." Enishi's eyes narrowed, "I suppose I should apologize to you about before..."

Her cheeks lightly blushed as she turned her head away, "You do have a cool side to you as well... I can see why Asuna's so fond of you."

"You gotta be frickin kidding me," Cyrus muttered under his breath as Asuna came to his defense shortly thereafter. Of all the embarrassing things that made Cyrus turn red in the face during this conversation, being monopolized seemed the most humiliating. It was as if they were expecting him to be shared between them like a piece of meat or something. It wasn't because he thought it was a bad thing though. Giving his body to a group of beautiful succubi was quite the tempting offer. But this particular young man was raised on different morals and standards. It would take a lot for him to accept having a little harem of his own. Heck, the only reason he even considered having sex with Enishi was because of what Asuna said earlier; all that business with obtaining energy through sexual intercourse.

As he contemplated what to do next, the green haired succubus made his decision for him. Before he knew it, he believed his vision to be blurred and the world around him turn upside down. When he regained his bearings, Cyrus realized that he was in a home. But this wasn't just any home. The layout and smell were so familiar to him. This was Asuna's house! He had to take a moment to take in the scenery, the memories of his time here flowing back into him. Here he would come when he was younger, always playing hide and seek when it was raining and they couldn't go out into the mountain area to play. Sometimes, he would find Asuna. Sometimes Asuna would find him. It was one of those forms of bonding that kids do to grow closer together and based on how close he and Asuna got recently, it certainly paid its dividends.

After a brief chat, Enishi was placed on the couch and after some reluctance from Asuna, Cyrus was left alone with the sword wielding succubus who still looked as if she were smarting from her wounds. Before he could say anything to her, she surprisingly made a positive comment towards him. To this, the young man looked down and turned to one side before replying. "Yeah...well, compared to you, I didn't really do much. I only wanted to help Asuna. I know it might seem selfish of me to say that, but what you said before kinda pissed me off. I guess part of me wanted to prove you wrong."

After saying that, Cyrus looked around and found his backpack which, fortunately, had been teleported along with him. He began taking out some bandages and wraps and went to Enishi's side with them. "How about we get you patched up here. No offense, but if I'm going to do this, you might as well look somewhat presentable, right?"

"It... Its alright either way, I have a high tolerance for pain and once I have enough energy I will just regenerate on my own," Enishi looked away, but still pulled her shirt up over her head in order to give him better access to her acid burns. There were several rather unsightly lesions on her back and sides, but thankfully none had formed on her breasts (most likely since they were better protected from the acid due to her bra). She was noticeably blushing, most likely from embarrassment as she had never actually let a man see let alone touch her body.

Cyrus could see that the wounds on Enishi's back and sides were quite nasty. He was even more surprised that they weren't worse due to it getting all over her the way it did. It must have been more of that succubus endurance they kept going on about. Still, they had to be treated and Cyrus would have to be the one to do it. He grabbed some ointment and began gently rubbing it into her back near where the wounds were. "If you start to feel uncomfortable, just let me know," he said as he tried to sanitize the injuries as best he could. When he was finished, he got out some bandages and began applying them over the wounds so that they would heal properly.

As this was going on, Cyrus couldn't help but feel Enishi's uninjured flesh. It felt soft and fuzzy, yet he could feel that her muscles were stiff as if she were feeling uneasy about something. For whatever reason, he couldn't simply ignore it and after he applied the bandages, he kept her on her back for a moment before speaking to her. "You know, you could probably use a massage. I bet it would help you relax. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, I'm afraid I do mind," Enishi's right hand grasped his arm like an iron clamp, "You see, I was tense because I was a bit nervous... That you might leave me or run away. I'm not very keen on chasing what belongs to me, and neither do I wish to deny myself what I believe to be rightfully mine."

She forcefully pushed him down onto the couch, sitting on his lap while she held him in place with her right hand and removed the few remaining articles of clothing from her own body with her left hand. Her breasts stood out in an almost intimidating manner while her lush, soft thighs rested on his lap. Her hips ground against his, her womanhood already damp and ready for his attention. Her free hand then went to his waist and unfastened his pants, pulling them down to allow her free access to his member. Without hesitation she began to stimulate it directly, massaging his balls and stroking his shaft with her fingers.

When Enishi took hold of Cyrus's hand and did not let go, that feeling of dread came over the young man once more. In a way, he probably should have seen it coming despite the level of comfort he was begnning to feel around the succubus. What was even more disturbing was that she was making her claim on him, so to speak. Just as she said before, she cared little for the relationship between he and Asuna. All she cared about was herself and what she wanted for herself right now was his body.

The positions were reversed now. Enishi had managed to get Cyrus on the couch still holding his hand rather tightly. He tried to pull away a bit, but even in her weakened state, her strength surpassed his own. As he was beginning to discover the futility of his resistence, she had removed what remained of her clothing revealing a slender and buxom body that made the youn man pause just so he could gaze upon its beauty. Compared to Asuna, she was very well developed in the chest and the very shape of them and the way they pointed outwards gave a feeling of intimidation to them.

Needless to say, Enishi's features had little problem provoking an erection from Cyrus, of which was now exposed and open to direct stimulation from the woman's hands. She seemed to handle him firmly, yet with great care as she probably knew that the stuff that would come out was vital to sate her hunger and aid in her recovery. As he was no longer resisting, Cyrus began thrusting his hips upward, trying to make her handjob a little more effective in drawing out every bit of pleasure that he had to offer her, all the while, his face contorted with agony and bliss.

"Getting eager, are we?" Enishi giggled, increasing her grip on his member slightly so as to intensify the sensation, "You want to let it all out, don't you? I won't let you cum, not until you are deep inside of me..."

She slid her hips forward, then in one fluid motion she lifted herself up and buried him inside herself. An erotic cry escaped her lips and her entire body shivered with delight, her inner folds instantly gripping onto his shaft and pulling on him, trying to tease him into submitting himself to her every desire. Her cheeks were red, not from embarrassment but from lust and desire while she began to aggressively thrust her hips into his, quickly creating a momentum between them. Her heated, pleasured moans filled the air, caring not who heard her declaration of joy while milking his body for his cum. Her bountiful chest bounced as she raised and lowered herself onto him, back arched and hands resting on his shoulders for balance.

"Oh wow... I love this feeling," Enishi tightened around his shaft, "No wonder Asuna is so attached to you... You are practically all she ever talks about. I probably would feel the same way, too, if I could do this two or three times a day with you... In that case, perhaps I should."

Whereas Asuna might have allowed him to cum upon her hands, Enishi did not give Cyrus such a privelage. It was as if she were taunting him, saying that he could only use her pussy to get off. And use her pussy she did. With one fluid motion, she inserted his length into herself and let out a cry of extacy. This surprised the young man so much that his first reaction was to try and pull out right away, fearing that he might have unintentionally hurt her with his impaling shaft. But pulling out of a succubus was not so easy. It wasn't just the fact that it was sucking on him like a vaccum, trying to coax the semen from his shaft. It wasn't the fact that she was pressing her hands down on his shoulders, giving him little room to maneuver. It was the fact that it just felt too damn good and he didn't want it to end...at least until he came.

The succubus then brought up Asuna again and for a moment, Cyrus's mind turned away from the pleasure and turned to thoughts about his childhood friend who was surely lamenting the screams of pure joy this dark haired woman was exclamating on top of him. Mixed with his human male urges were worries that Asuna might come to hate him for doing this. She was his first, after all and the experience, though awkward, had brought them together in a way he could never imagine. But when his seed finally shot forth into Enishi's wet folds and he let out a grunt of satisfaction, he could only beg and hope that she would forgive him for thrusting his hips into Enishi hard, forcing out all of the pleasure he was feeling into her and the look of satisfaction on his face.

Enishi's body soaked up his release with eagerness, her lips parting in a loud cry of pleasure as she felt him ejactulate his hot, thick semen deep into her. Her contractions around his length continued throughout his climax, trying to draw out every last drop from him. Several runes appeared on her body, encircling her wounds and rapidly healing them. A dim glow surrounded them both as she recharged herself, the intense feeling of something being forcibly drawn from him most likely adding to his pleasure. As his peak gradually dwindled, Enishi looked down at him with renewed lust, thrusting her hips out against his in an attempt to start the process all over again and continue to feed off of him.

Asuna peeked in at them through a crack in the door of the hall bathroom, chewing on her handkerchief in abject jealousy and desire. She wished she were the one pleasing him, holding him, enjoying his sweet release... but she had to restrain herself for the time being and stay out of sight lest Enishi become even more attached to him for the sole purpose of keeping him to herself knowing that Asuna as well desired him.

Sakuya, meanwhile, had transformed back into her human form and was looking around Asuna's room in a curious manner... Apparently searching for something in particular.

Back
Top Bottom