Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

Kratos just chuckled and shook his head; she was such a terrible liar. Though he supposed he couldn't blame her, considering she was a holy figure. And that usually was accompanied with an unwavering, unflinching sense of honesty. Still, with how much she was responding to him, her continued attitude towards was only serving to amuse and arouse him. It was fairly obvious he didn't care what was going through the Goddess' head at the moment, because he only increased the pressure and speed of his caressing and touches. "You wish I would even consider getting you pregnant; why would I want some screaming brat interrupting my fun? Then again, if she grew up to be half as beautiful as you....." Kratos teased.

As he would continue to assault the Goddess' body, he looked over at the hourglass clock; he was approaching the ten minute mark, and he still had yet to make her cum even once. But that was alright; in his mind, once the proverbial dam broke, the rest would follow in short order. And as if to sweeten his thoughts, the second set of hands which stroked, rubbed and fingered her pussy were getting wet with her juices. "Oh, Goddess, must you make me sound so shallow? I do all this for their pleasure, and yours at the moment; any pleasure I myself gain is but an added benefit" he then added with a grin, squeezing her tits harder and rubbing her sex more forcefully, focusing largely on the bundle of nerves just above where the lips parted. "Cum for me, my Goddess. You know you want to.......Just give in, and I'll flood your sense with indescribable pleasure"

The mere thought of him defiling her daughter made her blood boil, but she knew full well that he was simply trying to get under her skin. Why wouldn't he want to do such a thing was more of a mystery then why he would, given his depraved behavior and utterly lewd demeanor. Was there nothing at all that he held sacred?

"Shut your mouth, Kratos... You know full well that you don't care about giving pleasure to anyone other than yourself," the Goddess grit her teeth firmly together, "Your cock is hard and firm, eagerly awaiting the moment to be used. But you couldn't do that, since that would be admitting defeat, admitting that you can't bring me to orgasm without using it. No matter how many hands you use to touch me, it won't change that fact."

When he began to rub more directly on her sensitive clit, however, the Goddess bent forward slightly as if trying to pull away, to make her body a bit more difficult for his grasping, touching hands to access from the front, but as she stuck her rear out toward him in the same motion made it easier for him to access her from behind. Her legs were slightly shaking and her sex quivering as if begging to be filled. Her chest heaved with each deep breath that she drew, indicating that she wasn't far off from his intended goal. Perhaps it was due to her mental restraints breaking down, or due to the fact that she hadn't been directly stimulated for close to one hundred years. In any case, the Goddess was quite dismayed that he had brought herself so close to orgasm in just under twelve minutes, although she doubted he could seal the deal without cheating in some way or another as she had never achieved orgasm before without penetration.

Kratos ignored her indignant words; though he would be lying if he said she wasn't starting to tick him off a little. As she called him out and basically reaffirmed that he could never make her orgasm, his left eyebrow twitched in mild annoyance. "Tch, even as you writhe beneath me, you still show such defiance. You truly are deserving of the title, Goddess. In that you have a will of iron. However...." Kratos sped his ministrations on her gorgeous body, trying with everything he had to make her lose her mind with pleasure. It was here that he got another idea, something that might mimic what she did to him; soon, the air was getting filled with a extremely sweet, intoxicating scent. Mild at first it was, but it slowly grew in strength and concentration

Kratos continued to rub the Goddess' flower, his plunging fingers making slight wet noises as they continued to get coated in the deity's flowing carnal fluids. "I must say, I have to thank you, Goddess; I think I know exactly how to make you lose it. And the best part.......It will happen because of you". If one were to examine the fluids on Kratos' hand, they would black energy flowing into it, vaporizing the droplets and spreading them in a fine mist that permeated every inch of the air around them. This mist would affect everyone in the room, including the Oni themselves, and increase their sex drives. Kratos' mouth soon vanished, his body forming a mask around itself to filter out the effect of this improvised technique of his. What he didn't realize was that it could not only be breathed in, but also be absorbed through the skin and any other permeable membrane of the body; though that would reduce the potency of this effect significantly, it would still be a formidable level of arousal.

The Goddess' eyebrows knit close together as she sensed the distinct scent of alrune pheromones, a thick pollen-like substance that would float short distances through the air in order to arouse and incapacitate men for them to then draw into their flowers and subdue, extracting semen from them as they willed. She knew this very well, and although it did have an effect on the female body as well as the male, its effect on a monster girl whose abilities lent her the title of divinity such as herself was much less than would be expected from any ordinary monster girl. It still had the intended effect, her body shaking and twisting with growing need and desire to give in to his stimulation, but there was still something missing... Something long and thick, like the massive thing that prodded her backside and dripped with precum. She couldn't allow herself to give in to the temptation, as her promise to Sam required her utmost concentration. She couldn't afford even a moment's hesitation.

Her own body desired to reach the peak of pleasure and enjoy an orgasm, but for whatever reason she seemed incapable of doing so. She even bent over forward further, her tight rear sliding up and pressing against his cock as her body trembled with the surges of arousal and pleasure coursing through her divine form. Her wings spread out over them, stretching out ward the heavens as her body eagerly desired to be filled, stretched around him as her irresistible walls would milk his length and draw out every last drop of his release. Yet, even with all of that he could not afford to do so either, for it would result in his own loss to give in to the temptations of her very accessible body.

"Is... Is that the best you have, Kratos? Call me a critic if you must, but I would have thought you wouldn't stoop to such extremes as using my own skills against me. Surely you can do better... Perhaps I overestimated you, since its been nearly fifteen minutes and you have failed to bring me to orgasm even once," the Goddess bit her lower lip in order to subdue a particularly self-indulgent moan as his fingers pressed into her soft, pleasure-bathed body, "Did I forget to tell you that I've never orgasmed without penetration? You will fail due to your own arrogance, as I foresaw that you would, Kratos."

Kratos was starting to get aggravated with the Goddess resistance; she was a stubborn one, that was for certain. Even with this borrowed technique being used against her, she refused to break; this was quickly turning into one of those "unstoppable force meets immovable object" scenarios, the roles being obvious for the involved. Only now was Kratos beginning to regret having forbade himself the use of his impressive tool; he needed relief, but he couldn't seek it out from the Goddess. Even as much as he just wanted to plunge it into her and just start pounding away, he didn't want to lose to the Goddess; not because of his own safety, that much was already determined from the beginning. He wanted to humiliate this stuck-up bitch by making her subservient to him and his desires.

And the worst of it was, now she was calling him out on it; one glance over at the hourglass clock showed that indeed a quarter of the time had passed. It certainly didn't help that she was pushing her ass against his raging hard-on, letting his manhood feel the oh-so-sweet touch of her ivory flesh; her succulent cheeks were already coated in a shiny film from the pre-cum that had been freely leaking from his thick, bulbous tip. "You know, Goddess.....Normally, I could put up with your little speeches and your own brand of self-assured talk. But damn it, I'm horny as fuck and now you're just starting to piss me off...." Kratos growled, pushing his fingers harder and faster into the areas of her body that they were groping.

As this continued, eventually reaching the half-way mark, Kratos' frustration with his relative lack of success was even more apparent than before; he was trying everything he could to make the Goddess break without penetrating her. It was here that a wicked idea and realization crossed his mind; the rules of the game only pertained to what they did to each other, not to anyone else that happened to be present. Without warning, Kratos flipped the Goddess over so that she would land hard on her back before getting on top of her; his thick dick was now sandwiched between them, his heavy sack resting on her exposed, wet pussy and his shaft parting her lips slightly. He wasn't technically using his meatstick, so he wasn't breaking any rules; if this didn't work he would be hard-pressed for options.

"My, my, how very wet you are, oh mighty one" Kratos then stated with a self-praising smirk, like he knew he had her now as he felt her juices starting to run over his weighty balls. "Sometimes, Goddess, I'll admit I even amaze myself......And now, while we're like this.....Let's see how loyal your subjects really are" Within seconds, his body was encased in purple fire; the fire wouldn't harm the Goddess as it was merely part of this next trick of his. Soon, small jets of said fire could be seen shooting out of parts of his back, dropping to the floor to create Corruption clones. There were easily over a dozen of them, each identical to the original in every respect. "And don't think I didn't feel you squirming under me when I used your own little trick against you; if it affected you that much, let's see how our audience can respond". The clones of himself soon advanced on the small crowd of spectators, two or three pressing up against each of the tall, athletically built women and starting to tease them into accepting their fucksticks. If the Oni gave into the depravity, maybe he could convince the Goddess through demonstration that she should just surrender.

"Now, just imagine experiencing that sensation for over three hundred years," the Goddess raised her right eyebrow ever so slightly, "Then, perhaps you would understand just a fragment of the frustration I have endured while sealed inside of the Pharaoh's staff, although it was frustration of a different sort entirely. This sort of stimulation won't break my will or my mind, even if you had the entire day to work on me. But... You don't have a day, now do you?"

Deprived of half the time allotted to him and yet failing to make her succumb to his actions even once, it was clear that Kratos would have to pull out all the stops or give in to the raging urge to plunge his thick man meat into her wet and yearning sex. She let off a stifled grunt of pain as her wings slammed into ground, legs spread and her breasts on full display for his hands to grasp and mold as he had for nearly half an hour. For any ordinary woman enduring his actions for such a long time it would have been tantamount to torture. Yet, no matter how heavy and full his balls might have been with semen, and how thick and long his dick might have been, she could not allow herself to give in. She had come so far already, suffered so many indignities at the hands of Kratos, that she could not afford to cave under the bodily urge to be filled. At first, the Goddess thought he might actually give in, their sexes rubbing together as if he where preparing her for penetration, but no such luck. Instead, he had something else up his depraved sleeve.

The oni did not even hesitate for half a minute before giving in to their advances, bending forward and sliding back and forth along their thick shafts as they impaled themselves repeatedly, moaning loudly and indulging fully in the pleasure of sex. However much they might have concerned with their Goddess' plight, their darkened instincts came first and foremost in their mind and any other considerations came in a far second place.

"I do not... MMmhppp... Recall allowing you to make... M-make, mmhm... Use of my subjects as your personal sex toys, Kratos," the Goddess's eyebrows nit together in building anger, although her words was oftentimes interrupted by moans and ghasps of arousal despite herself, "S-showing me such... mmmmppph... Such a thing only wells up in me... aaahm! Me, a desire to fight against you and the succubus all the harder."

--------------------------------

Just then, a circle was drawn in the air beside where Gnome and Sam sat on the couch together, the familar dark feeling in the air and surges of dark energy could mean only one thing: that it was a portal to the succubus' realm. Before either of them could as much as open their lips to speak, a foot stepped out through the portal, followed by a leg and the hem of a black lacey dress and the self-satisfied expression of the short, black-haired Doppelganger appeared as she stepped through as it collapsed upon itself as soon as she stood firmly upon her own too legs before them. In her hands she held her signature umbrella, opened above her head as if she were a fine lady seeking to keep the sun from damaging her delicate skin. However, this was no lady, no, she was one who would benefit greatly from Sam failing in his mission... Assuming her alliance lay with the succubus, her own self-declared kin.

"Greetings, little lovebirds," the doppelganger smiled in a deceptively pleasant manner, "I've come to... Speak to Sam about a few pressing matters, not the least of which concerns the human woman that the Succubus is keeping up in her personal chambers. She's been asking a great deal about you, you know, but she's so hard pressed for energy these days she can't afford to come and meet with you personally. I'm afraid that wouldn't turn out so well for you, either, since you would lack the strength necessary to survive her embrace."

The doppel made no effort to sugar coat even a single word, simply laying out her desired subject of discussion as plainly as the morning sun. The desire to lay a few well-placed blows upon the deceptive seductress welled up within Gnome, but she knew full well that it would be unwise to silence her at this point. In the very least, they could glean some information concerning Rachel's whereabouts from her even if her intentions were to prod him further toward the path of despair.

With Kratos on top of the divine being, the corrupted man - if one could even call him a man to begin - felt himself in a better position to get the Goddess to submit. Even with only half the time he had left, he was certain he could get the Goddess to bend to his whim. If she would beg him for his dick, she'd lose.....This much was true, but the hard part seemed to be getting the damned woman to say it. Her body was practically screaming for it, but it seemed the mental fortitude of such a powerful being was something to behold indeed. Maybe he didn't have a day to work her over, but if he could get to go at least once, he knew she would falter. Her little statement of having never orgasmed before without penetration was now taken as a challenge; what better way to break her than make her lose her mind to something that had never happened?

His hands continued to grope her shapely tits, the base of his throbbing shaft pressing firmly against the wet lips to her undoubtedly tight pussy. Their bodies were so close; all it would take was one little slip and the two of them would be pounding each other's brains out. Though as Kratos' clones moved in for the kill, so to speak, he felt the sexual tension on his end ease up considerably; he was still hard as a rock, but at least now he could try some things to help him win this competition. The Oni, especially the blue one Silvia, was definitely going to be as red as her brethren; soon enough, the meager clothing she wore was literally ripped away, exposing the paled-blue skin of her luscious chest. It wasn't long after that she was soon getting pounded in all her holes; Kratos knew of the Oni's love of alcohol and sex parties. Hell, it's that they lived for, all of them.

Kratos, however, soon turned to look down at the Goddess as she reprimanded him for having some clones take advantage of her subjects. The sheer ridiculousness of her statement made him chuckle; it was her fault for not specifying it. Even if he didn't catch it until now, her mistake was hers to own up to; and besides, her subjects were definitely enjoying themselves, so it wasn't like he was hurting them. "Well, there certainly weren't any rules against it, now were there? Whose fault is that? Certainly not mine....." Kratos whispered into the Goddess' ear, giving it a little lick to give the sensitive area a cool sensation. "Besides, it seems like your subjects.....are absolutely loving it. That could be you, you know....All you have to do is give in...and I'll drive you to the heights of heaven and beyond". He then reached down with his hands and pressed her well-formed thighs against his hips, letting her forelegs rest limply on the back of his thighs. "Just wrap your legs around me like this, Goddess......You don't even have to say anything. Just squeeze me, make me push my fat cock inside you and fill that void in your heart". One of the clones, who was being ridden by Silvia in the reverse cowgirl position with her tits jiggling away as she bounced on his meaty love pole, then exclaimed, "Damn, this filthy slut's loving it! Look at her face! Go on, baby! Tell your Goddess how much you love it! Tell her how awesome my dick filling you feels! Show her just how much she's missing out!"
Sam had returned inside with Gnome; he certainly wasn't in a talkative mood, that much could be seen. When Gnome had come to him while he was outside, he hadn't said a word; it was like he was lost. Lost within himself and with reality. He didn't know what he was doing anymore; however, his mental state wasn't the only thing bothering him. For the past hour and a half, he'd been feeling lightheaded and tingly, but didn't say anything because he didn't want anyone to pry. He also heard voices, what sounded like cries of...something. They were fairly loud, but infrequent, like an echo almost but much clearer. He had no idea what was causing any of it, but he didn't like it; in fact, every time he heard it, he felt a knot grow in his stomach.

However, before anyone could say anything, Sam looked up as he felt a familiar energy start to permeate the room. Was it Kratos? Had he come back? Sam was about to ready himself to do anything he might have to, despite feeling somewhat fatigued, but paused when he saw the rather feminine leg step out from the gateway. It wasn't that much afterwards that the rest of the figure revealed herself: The Doppelganger from before he first contracted Gnome. "Oh, great...." Sam thought to himself; the desire to beat her was well-shared by Sam and Gnome, but he didn't feel motivated to do much more than sit and glare at her as she greeted them in that sickeningly sweet voice of hers.

When she mentioned Rachel, Sam instantly felt his blood start to boil and his adrenaline skyrocket; when she mentioned that she'd been starved for energy, however, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. He instantly shot up and bolted towards the doppelganger, gripping her by the scruff of her dress, barely missing the nicely sized mounds on her chest, and pinning her against the wall. His face was contorted into an ugly grimace and was only inches away from her own; whether or not she would be intimidated by this was unimportant to Sam, but her words painted a much more gruesome picture in his mind about his beloved's current state. "What have you done to her? What did the Succubus do? I swear, if she's hurt in any way, I'll break you and that fucking Succubus in two" he then snarled, his grip tightening on her dress as he held her up against the wall, her short stature letting her feet dangle.

"Careful with the goods there, Darling," the Doppel gave him a slightly uneasy smile as if his intentions were slightly suspect at the moment, "You wouldn't want the mother of one of your children to be harmed, do you? That's right, our union was not simply for pleasure, I had planned on taking a bit of it for ulterior purposes as well... Putting that aside for the moment, allow me to assure you that Rachel has not been harmed in any way... Physically, at least. The Succubus and Rachel have been spending a lot of time together, but lately she hasn't been very responsive. Although even I hardly know all the details, its clear to me that you've become something of a shared obsession for both of them. The Succubus would like to speak to you concerning Kratos, since his presence here is a threat to both your interests as well as her own. She can't stand for some corruption construct taking all the glory of ruling the empire she plans on taking for herself, now can she? The Succubus would even be willing to... Shall I say, offer you some compensation for your trouble? I could pull a few strings on your account and make sure its something you would like. Perhaps I could even arrange a meeting between Rachel and you, if you ask me nicely..."

The Doppel's words lacked a strong sense of deception. If she were lying, she would have to be a very, very skilled one indeed as even Undie's perception was having a hard time picking out a blatant lie. Doubtless this was something difficult to agree to. Even if Kratos was a grave threat to both of their interests, how could they trust the Succubus' word? Regardless of the Doppel's words, the Succubus made it no secret that she desired Sam for herself when he becomes strong enough. Why would she need his help at a time like this? Perhaps it was some sort of test, to see how easily he would fall to her devices... At this point, it was impossible to say for certain which left Sam with a pressing question, indeed.

To go, or not to go, that was the question.

----------

"You would like that, would you not?" the Goddess' eyes opened slightly, her piercing gaze evident despite the lack of focus, "I refuse to allow my bodily urges to rule over me. That is what makes the two of us so different from each other. There was a time when I was not much more significant than any other member of my race... I was the youngest of my siblings, the last remaining decedents of a long forgotten line of beings whose origins are lost to the throes of time itself. My origin is from beyond the heavens themselves... We each possessed a portion of the greater consciousness, which all sentient beings have a portion of as well within their minds. I will not submit to such lowly devices as the lusts of my physical body-"

Despite what her words, her legs which he had strategically placed upon his hips tensed so very slightly, her hips raising up to accept him. His tip pressed, albeit without entering, at her damp, aching sex which demanded to be filled, stretched to the limit. His counter-attack was surprisingly effective, given that she was acting on a more fundamental level than she could hope to fight against. What was this power that compelled her to forfeit the match? Her leg muscles began to tense further, a moan of protest escapign her lips just as she was about to break under the strain. The voice of the oni's where but a distant droning in her ears, the cries of her own sexual frustration roaring ever louder in her ears... She had to do something, not just lay beneith him and be forced to submit to the temptation. Her wings folded inward, as if to embrace him, wrapping around them momentarily before being flung outward, the intense shockwave lifting both of them up into the air and allowing her to pull back, removing her legs from around his wast as she hung in the air before him.

"I... I will not loose to you, Kratos... The whole in my heart is too great for someone as vacuous as you to fill," the Goddess breathed out a genuine sigh of relief, as she had been mere moments away from pushing him inside. Hoping against hope that she could continue to hold out against this form of temptation, she knew well enough now that Kratos had given up on trying to force her to cum. She had to find an outlet for the raging arousal in her body, or suffer the humiliation of failure having come so far.

Sam's grip tightened on her as she asked him to be careful with her; he nearly dropped her, however, as she revealed that she'd used their deceptive union as a means of creating yet another offspring. She was still being held up by him, but his grip slackened noticeably. He snapped out of his little daze, though, when she assured him that Rachel wasn't harmed; her little snippet about it being only true for the physical case made his temper flare up and his grip constrict her dress once more. The possibility of speaking with the Succubus both made him feel hopeful and disgusted at the same time; besides, how could he even have a hope of trusting her? After basically luring him here and forcing him through these trials?

At last, the Doppelganger was finished speaking, leaving Sam to contemplate a little. Should he meet with the Succubus, his enemy? How could he be certain that she wouldn't try to just screw him over some more? Still, his general anger towards the Succubus and those allied with her was far too prevalent to contain. "Feh.....If she wants Kratos dealt with, then she should just take care of it herself. From what the Goddess tells me, she seems powerful enough to do something so simple, right?" He would then drop the Doppel so that she'd land on her ass with a bit more force than usual; it was clear that at the moment, he wasn't exactly in a talking mood. And this was especially when he turned his back on her. "Though she doesn't seem to really give a damn if I live or die, so my question to you is why is she suddenly wanting to talk to me now? Actually, don't answer that; you're nothing but a filthy liar anyway. And a word to wise, it might be best for the Succubus and you to NOT piss off the people you want to get help from. But I guess you two don't really think, considering all you care about is what goes between your legs, isn't that right?" Where this surge of aggression was coming from, one could only fathom; sure there was some bad blood between him and the Doppelganger, but to deny even the slightest opportunity to see his beloved again was just plain crazy.
This was it; Kratos could sense the Goddess right on the verge of giving in. The way her legs tensed around his waist and her hips rising up to begin pushing him inside her heavenly passage, so very close to making her submit to him. Oh, the anticipation was just palpable. It seemed so very much like his little scheme was going to work, like he was right on the money with having her be shown just how pleasurable it could all be. However, just as he thought himself the victor, the holy figure pushed herself away, sending him sprawling onto his stomach with his pole sticking lewdly upwardly. He was thankful the Oni's hut had a thick layer of animal skins covering the otherwise rocky floor; it wouldn't have felt very good if this weren't the case. He cursed his luck nonetheless; he was so close! Her resistance to him was just beginning to crumble, and then she had to go and find her strength again. He pointed his finger up in the air at her as she hovered before him in all her naked glory, "You're a damn stubborn woman, you know that, Goddess? Even with all your subjects enjoying the pleasures of the flesh, you stupidly deny yourself the opportunity to release your tension!" He then ran a hand through his hair; less than twenty-five minutes remained, and yet here he was, trying to get her to break the deal and grant him the title of victor. There had to be something he could do, there just had to be. What he had going was working; maybe if he upped the stakes a little, used a few more clones to help stimulate her...

Just then, a portal would appear, and who would step through but Sam himself, dressed in the same fashion as he'd last seen the Goddess in. He stood resolutely before the Goddess and his aggressor, a rather serious look on his face. "What the....Where did you come from?" Kratos asked demandingly. Sam just stared at Kratos, his gaze unwavering as he replied, "I asked Arisa to help track you down. Quite the wonder woman, having such a potent ability. Her fight with Silus left her drained, but I gave her some of my energy to help make a portal to where you were located it". He tilted his neck to the side, showing two sets of very distinctive but healed bite marks on his neck. "She needed quite a bit, but one thing I've learned is that I'm a lot more durable than I used to be. Human yes, but stronger too". He then looked to the Goddess and said, "I'm sorry, Goddess; I shouldn't have asked you to go after him. I was thinking about everything you've said to me so far.....And what you said to me in the cave, after Gnome, Marina, Undine and myself defeated the Pharaoh, really struck true...."Remember that even the best dreams must come to an end, and wrongs done cannot be undone. Let the one that speaks, speak her mind, but in the end it is you who must decide. No one rules your fate for you" He then paused and started to walk towards Kratos, "And now....I will no longer let others fight my battles for me". Kratos just laughed, "Well, that's a lovely little sentiment, Sammy boy, but did you forget that I hold your dear daughter's life in my hands? Remember our deal?" Kratos then showed a small pulsing orange-red ball that suddenly appeared in his left hand, the same color as the disgusting vein-like growths that now plagued Nami's delicate form.

Sam paused, a noticeably perturbed look on his face; yes, there was that deal. Which made what was about to happen all that much harder to do, "Yes, Kratos, I'm well aware of the deal.......But there was nothing that stopped me from personally ending you" Just then a titanic shard of rock erupted from the ground behind Kratos, impaling the corruption construct from behind. Kratos choked, looking down at where the shard of stone had stabbed him, seeing it poke through his chest. "What...Where did you...How..." "Truthfully, it was you showing me that thing in your hand that made the final piece fit. The fact it was intact led me to believe that Nami would live so long as it didn't burst. Something that only you would have control over.....Until the one responsible for your creation would come to stop you". He then approached the dying construct, plucking the small orb from Kratos' hand and letting it absorb into his skin. "It's like my grandfather always told me....You aren't a man unless you can do things yourself. It's sad that only now do I see the wisdom in his words". Kratos only gave a few small gasps before his body fell limp; within moments, the rest of the clones simply vanished, leaving the Oni without a source of pleasure. The shard of stone then retracted, Kratos falling onto his back; Sam then collapsed weakly onto his knees, a hand reaching up to his neck where he'd been bitten. It seemed that even summoning that shard was quite the toll on his body. "G..Goddess....Are you....alright?" he then asked, turning his head weakly to gaze at her.

The Doppel dropped to the ground with an unceremonious thump, the pain that shot up through her back as she impacted the ground causing her to groan and rub her brushed behind. She looked up toward Sam, the man who had gone through so many trials for the sake of the woman he loved... Yet, these experiences were changing him, for worse or for better, from the man he once was to the one which now stood before her. From what she had seen of him, his determination combined with the emotional support he derived from his contracted spirits had been sufficient to carry him through it all. Yet, what had caused this sudden change within him, such that he would not bend when offered the opportunity to see Rachel?

"That's not a very nice thing to say about someone that loves you so very much that she would-," the Doppel cut herself off, her lips sealing as soon as she realized she was about to say a bit too much concerning that subject, "I mean, I'm surprised you would reject such a generous offer. From what I have seen of you leads me to believe that you are quite devoted to Rachel, doing all of this for her sake and even compromising on your own morals in order to obtain allies whose power is necessary to work toward that singular goal. I thought you would jump at the opportunity... You see, the Succubus cannot actually leave her domain at the moment, which is why she sends me to do all the odd jobs she cannot do herself. That would expose herself to the wrath of the Goddess, which she cannot afford to directly oppose at the moment."

"I thought you would be able to see the simple logic, especially considering what lengths the Goddess is willing to go in order to save your daughter," the Doppel picked herself up off the ground and brushed the dust off her dress, "She even agreed to engage in a sexual battle against Kratos in order to ensure her safety and prevent you from being taken over by Kratos in the future. She must be quite taken with you as well, to do to such lengths for your sake."

---------------------

"S-sam?!" the Goddess' panicked voice betrayed her surprise and shock in what had just transpired before her, "What are you doing here?" The embarrassment and shame of being seen in such a state, her body covered with Kratos' semen and her own sexual juices as she smelled heavily of sex. Her wings wrapped around herself, concealing her nude form from his view as she spoke through the veil of feathers between them, "I am... I am fine, Sam. Something like this is insufficient to bring me to my knees. I am pleased that you were able to overcome your doubts and hesitation in order to end him yourself, an in that respect you have gained a greater measure of my respect."

In a flash of light, she cleansed herself of all influence Kratos might have had upon her body, leaving her just as pure as before, in body at least. She still sought some form of release, but Sam had already rejected her advances. To push forward once again would only invoke his anger and distrust. If she desired to keep Sam as an ally and friend against the Succubus, she would have to restrain the desires of her heart for both of their sakes. Yet, even as he kneeled before her in a weakened state, she could feel her determination begin to crumble before this man who had accomplished so much despite his limitations.

The oni where more than just a little peeved that their source of pleasure had been eliminated in such a sudden and unexpected manner, yet they where now faced with someone of Sam's status and recognition that even the Goddess had at one time sought to obtain as a lover. The opportunity to procure and even more skilled lover stood right before them for the plucking, if they could peak his interest that is. They began to gather around him, like vultures to a carcass, eyes scanning his toned muscles and broad back. The Goddess' wings however, soon spread to reveal herself now clothed and a bit more proper than before as she descended before him, her feet gently touching down as she reached forward and cupped his left cheek in her hand.

"If you know of just how much I love Rachel, then surely you understand part of why I cannot face her. Not yet; there will be much to answer for, and if what you've done to her would make me "unable to survive her embrace" as you put it, then a reunion at this point is meaningless". He knew he might seem heartless for saying this, but there was still a part of him that felt ashamed for having betrayed Rachel so many times that he couldn't face her. How could he? She'd come here looking for him, and now she was in the clutches of the one he was tasked to destroy. Well, at least now he had a proper motive. "I will face them both, and liberate her from your aunt's clutches, when I am stronger by my own strength. I will not meet her by the hand of a deceiver such as yourself" he then added icily.

Her comment about the Succubus not able to leave her domain, due to not wanting to face the Goddess' wrath, just made him despise her all the more. "Hmph.......The wrath of the Goddess will pale in comparison if I get my hands on her....." Sam stated quite clearly. "All you show me, Doppelganger, is that the Succubus is a self-serving, spineless coward. I am much weaker than her, and yet I still go on. The Goddess is weakened from her imprisonment, and yet she aids me so selflessly. So trust me, Doppelganger, when I say I see the logic quite clearly! It is you who does not understand!" The obviously tortured man was starting to act a little more irrationally, more aggressively. "Though I can't say I'm surprised; I doubt anyone with her blood actually would" he then added venomously; his animosity for the Succubus, and by association the Doppelganger, seemed nearly as infinite as her own desire to have him as her mate.

A wicked thought then crossed his mind, something that he thought would help destabilize his opponent. After all, she'd done this much to him....What was wrong with drawing some blood of his own? "Maybe if the Succubus had felt some loss of her own......Things would be different. But who says it's too late to start now. And perhaps we can see......" At that moment, an earthen prison sprung up from the floor to encase the Doppelganger; Sam raised a hand with his fingers extended fully outward, the palm and his own eyes facing directly at his captive, before the digits slowly started to close. The Doppel would feel a slight pressure building up all around her as Sam concluded his speech, "just what her true colors really are".

Sam tried to regain his composure; his eyes wandered upward as the Goddess gently touched his cheek. Her warming radiation seemed to fuel him, allowing him to stand back up and face her fully. "I'm glad.....I was worried about what you might do, Goddess. To think you went this far for me....It's too much, allowing someone like you to be defiled by someone like him". He then let out a sigh, "But who am I to talk.....I couldn't even keep it in my pants long enough to remain faithful to the woman I love". It seemed Sam failed to notice just how much of an interest the Oni had taken in him; then again, he was there for the Goddess' safety and well-being.

"But I would be lying if I said there wasn't another reason why I pursued you, Goddess.....I was thinking about what almost happened at the beach near Arisa's home. And I realize now.....It was wrong of me to deny you. After hearing what Arisa her said about how within every one of the Mamono, no matter how unrefined, beats the heart of a woman...." he paused to approach the Goddess himself, placing their bodies in even closer proximity as he touched her cheeks in return, "Goddess, if you still would have me....I want to repay you for your kindness. For having to compromise yourself to help save my daughter. I saw your sadness when I rejected you the first time, and...I want to make amends".

"Stop, wait!" the Doppel voiced a plaintive cry for mercy as the earthen hand began to crush her within his iron-clad grasp, "You missunderstand! I'm not technically related to the Succubus, she simply adopted me, as a matter of speaking, since we are of a similar nature. I do not know why, but she has had her eyes set on having you for herself since the day I first met her, a great many hundreds of years prior to this day. She has somehow gotten it into her head that you want the universe to be the same way she does, with you and her atop a throne with all of the monster girls of this planet as your subjects and potential lovers!"

"Sam, stop this!" Gnome reached out and took hold of Sam's arm in both of her own, "I know how much you are in pain right now, but killing her will not solve anything! The man I know, no, the man I love wouldn't do such a thing. Please, Sam, do not soil your hands with her blood. I know she's deceived you in the past, and especially at at a time like this it is very hard for you to hear, but we cannot allow ourselves to stoop so low as to harm someone who does not threaten our well-being. I know its hard for you to believe, but I think she might actually be speaking the truth!"

At that moment, Undie appeared beside them, the swirls of her body molding into her typical human-like form, her eyes betraying no hint of affection toward the Doppel but nonetheless sympathetic to her pleas, "Enough of this, Sam... Have you forgotten that she claims to be the mother of a child, born from your unwitting union? Could you bear the thought of having done such a thing? As strange as it may seem, I cannot detect any lies in her speech, although not everything may be as plain and simple as she has spoken."

-----------

There was something off about all this, and the Goddess knew as much. It was too much of a coincidence that Sam would arrive at just such a moment, having overcome the fear of loosing his daughter in order to arrive in time to pick Kratos off. Not only that, he also wished to present himself to the Goddess after having politely rejected her advances earlier. It was all far too convenient, yet the Sam before her seemed genuine enough in terms of appearance, even if his behavior was a bit off. There were ways to determine of he was the genuine article, of course, and she decided to play along despite her concerns for the time being, while administering carefully-worded tests within her reply.

"Sam, I do not wish for you to force yourself to do that which will please me out of a sense of pity. That was not the first time, nor will it be the last time that I have been thwarted in my attempts to obtain a proper husband, one who could stand by my side throughout the ages and provide me with the companionship and love that I so greatly desire. You owe me nothing, for the reason for Kratos' existence is partially laid at my own feet. However lonely I may be, you should not sacrifice your own happiness, nor that of your lover Rachel for my own sake. I have waited for so long, the lifespan of a single human is but a brief moment for someone such as I," the Goddess smiled softly, her heart fluttering in her chest despite her words as she could not deny that his proposition was even more tempting than all of Kratos' efforts combined, "To embrace me is to accept the embrace of a Goddess, and our children would be prince and princesses of this world. However much I may desire this, you were right to reject me. Its not the time for us to indulge ourselves... Perhaps, when everything is over and done, and your feelings remain the same toward me, you may stand by my side as my lover and companion. That is what I desire, not to simply indulge in a simple moment of desire for each other's bodies."

"Backpedaling to save your own skin.....How very typical of someone like you!" Sam growled, increasing the pressure on her body that much more. Her cries for mercy would go unheeded; just having her right in front of him made him sick to his stomach. "But you are more than similar in nature....You're damn mirror images, the both of you. Users, deceivers, spewing lies and falsehoods like an active volcano to make your own sick, twisted plans come to fruition. Especially you, one that just happens to benefit if I should fall! Why should I believe anything you say, huh?" His fingers continually closed more and more; the tips had only begin to sink down, the digits making a very slight arch, but the pressure was definitely going to start being uncomfortable.

As Gnome and Undine would begin to try and make him stop, he hesitated, as if pondering that what they were saying was correct. "So....She's managed to deceive the both of you as well...." Sam muttered, instantly resuming his vicegrip on the Doppel's form. "Doesn't threaten our well-being? She works for and with the damned Succubus! That alone makes her a danger! She's not someone we can just spank when she's being bad, she's a cancer that needs to be cut out and made sure to never grow back! And as for her supposed child....." The pressure on her body increased once more; if one listened closely, they might hear the creaking of her skeleton, "Just another lie.....Another excuse to play off the kindness I have shown in the past....Well, I have none for you, Doppelganger. Neither you nor the Succubus; both of you are merely animals of lust. And I'm the one who's going to put you down for good". Even as he said this, there was a nagging voice in the back of his mind, pleading that he stop, that he wasn't doing the right thing.

Sam couldn't help but chuckle as the Goddess tried to play off his advances; of course, what was said before was understandable, but it wasn't out of pity that he was doing this. "You misunderstand, Goddess....I do not do this out of pity. No, I offer myself to you because I truly want your happiness. When I came to this planet....I admit, I was scared. The first few girls I had been with....well, to call it love would be a lie. I do love them now, but it was indeed out of other circumstances that I decided to lay with them. I did not know that my actions would give them children, but I've come to love them as my own, Goddess. As their father, I am obligated and honored to fight for their safety and well-being".

He then took a few steps closer until their bodies were practically pushing against one another, adding "And then you came along, and showed me the true depths of the crisis and just how caring the Mamono could really be. Your gift of the feather, for me to use when I was in trouble, was proof enough of that. And your comforting words when I was so lost in my own despair....All of it was because of your ability to make hard sacrifices, the ability to let your heart lead you down the right path. As for Kratos....We both bear the burden of ownership. If I had not taken the Pharaoh's power and let my anger guide me, that monster would have never been born. I wanted to help, Goddess, but I let my own desires cloud my judgment and give rise to a demon who would destroy everything that kept order in the universe. All I am asking, Goddess, is to let me repay you for the sacrifices you have made in the name of peace and stability. To give to you what others could not....And in doing so, it would help grant me peace of mind knowing that for the first time in a long time, you were able to find and experience happiness, however slight it may be".

(lol, I like the huge difference between the way Sam is acting in each of these scenes. It makes each scene all that more potent)

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop! I'm begging you, please stop! I'll open a portal for you, let you talk to the Succubus directly if you wish, I'll do anything you want, just stop it, you're going to crush me," the Doppel's eyes were flowing rivers of tears by this point, seeing the fruitlessness with which the elemental spirits attempted to pursuade Sam to desist his attempts to destroy her in a slow and painful manner, "Please, if not for my sake, for Azaleth's! She hasn't done anything wrong, she doesn't deserve to be alone in the world at such a tender age!"

Gnome could feel her heart crumble under the woman's plaintive cries, realizing who she must have been talking about. She was trying to plead for her daughter's sake, the sake of a young child who had yet to so much as see her own father who was currently attempting to squeeze the life from her mother. She swiftly raised her right hand and brought it down in a slicing motion across the rocky fist that held the Doppel in his grasp, causing the stone to rupture and crumble to pieces. She quickly released Sam from her grasp and ran up toward the Doppel, standing between Sam and her with arms spread wide, "Sam, stop! I won't ask you again, Sam... Is this what you really want? Do you want to have the blood of a monster girl on your own hands, the same sort of blood that runs in my own veins? I won't ask you to forgive her, but do not go through with this, Sam, or I'll... I'll revoke our contract if I have to! Come to your senses, damn it!"

The Doppel was in utter shock at the small earth spirits' words. Wanting to extract information from her was one thing, but this was a different matter entirely. Why would she threaten her own contractor in order to save her life? What had she ever done to deserve such an act of kindness. For as long as she could remember, she had been mischevious at best, to outright malicious at worst for her own amusement.

While it was true that before she had Azaleth, she didn't give a fig about anyone other than herself. But, as soon as her daughter was born, all that changed. She wanted a better life for her tiny daughter in her small black dress and short black hair, complete with large round eyes that matched her father's in color. From the day she first opened her eyes, through the ordeal of learning to walk, she had never said a single legible word to her mother. Instead, she would merely glanced in her direction, and her mother would know what she wished to convey without even opening her mouth. She was always so polite and kind, thoughtful and obedient, very much unlike her mother in virtually every way. The Doppel never really understood where she got these traits, as she most certainly did not learn them from her own mother... Until she realized that she acted differently around her daughter, be it staying up with her on stormy nights when the flashes of lightning were particularly thick, or if she fell down and bumped her knee on some sharp rock, her mother made it a point to lend a caring hand. Those eyes of hers were a constant reminder or who she owed this all to... So, when the Succubus needed someone to speak to Sam on her behalf, she jumped at the opportunity to meet him once again.

Oh, how very differently things turned out from what she imagined.

----------------------

The Goddess' face softened, her resistance quickly fading as she felt his strong, muscled form pressed against her own, her body still raging with unsatisfied desire. She gently pushed forward against him as well, her hands reaching down and wrapping around his sides hold him to herself as she guided him down onto the ground. Her eyes slightly parted to gaze upon him, although the image was rather blurry she needed to see his face in order to properly convey the words that she wished to speak, "Sam, thank you... Your words of kindness are like soft music to mine ears, a pleasant yet distant sound that I have not heard for a great many years, indeed. I hope you are not too fatigued already, as I have been known to be quite reluctant to release those that I accept into my embrace."

She eased herself down, her soft breasts resting on his chest as she bent down to kiss him, lips clasping over his as she savored the warm, soothing sensation. Her legs, already clasped on either side of his thighs, rubbed against him as did her hips, almost completely given over to her desire as she released the tight restraints she held on herself and gave in wholeheartedly to pleasuring him. A thick holy aura formed around them, blocking out any possible interruptions upon their lovemaking. She would not allow any outside force to deny her this moment of happiness and pleasure together with the one that had taken her heart for his own. Every bit of skin that touched hers directly would feel the flow of pleasure and desire, a warm, soothing sensation that was nonetheless intense in its own right. Hardly a man could endure her touches for long, even if the places her fingertips reached were not generally understood to be sexually stimulating. Yet, at the same time she would not allow him to climax, not until he was firmly nestled inside of her aching sex.

She had already long forgotten that there was still well over fifteen minutes of sand left in the hourglass.

(Hehe, glad you like it. I try my best)
"LIES! All I hear from your mouth is lies, Doppelganger!" Sam shouted over the demoness' pleas for mercy, clearly not intent on giving her the slightest bit of leeway in this instance. As she once again brought up her daughter, this referring to the child by name, Sam only felt his aggravation grow; at this rate, Sam was indeed going to commit the unthinkable, something that he had yet been unknown for doing, but likely known for stopping: Killing a Mamono. However, fate would smile upon the Doppel, as the Earth Elemental used her superior control of her natural element to sever that which threatened to end Sam's rage-induced aggression. The contractor felt sharp bolts of pain shoot up his arm, causing him to clutch the appendage as he grunted out in discomfort.

As Gnome tried once more to talk him down from doing something he might regret later, Sam just glared at her like she was his enemy. Green arcs of electricity coursed over the length and surface of his left arm, a side-effect of Gnome's interference with his goal of slowly crushing the Doppelganger. "Gnome......Get out of the way.....Can't you see she's lying to you?! That's all she cares about....That's all she ever cared about". Why was his partner, his lover, the mother of one of his children, protecting this vile thing? "Or is it that you've now turned on me as well? Is that why you would protect her, when she does nothing but aid our enemy? Because she's one of you, one of the Mamono?! That must be it...Why else threaten to revoke the contract?! Do I really matter that little to you now, Gnome?! For trying to get some payback on the bitch who's made my life hell?!" Sam shouted, ignoring the ever-increasing volume of the voice in his head to stop; deep down, he knew this was wrong. But a part of him, the dark part of his soul, wanted to end the Doppel's life. Not just for the sake of personal vengeance of her past transgression, but also in the hopes that the Succubus might feel the pain of loss for a change. How very much like Silus of him, to take vengeance to such an extreme that he would murder someone when she caused no real physical harm to him.

Even still, this was so unlike Sam; angry at those who hurt him or those close to him, sure...But never has he actually tried to kill someone, acting so irrational and aggressive even towards someone like the Doppel. But, if Undine was watching, or anyone sensitive to the changes in a person's own energy, they would see that the Corruption was starting to take hold of him again. But where this influx of dark energy was coming from, one could only guess.

Sam was certainly pleased, his face softening as well into more of a relaxed state as the Goddess accepted his embrace. He relaxed his toned form, letting the Goddess rest him with his back on the plethora of animal skins that lined the otherwise uncomfortably hard floor. At her words, Sam returned nothing more than a pleasant smile, "It's no trouble, Goddess....Someone who's gone through as much hardship as you deserves this. As for my fatigue.......I'm not one to boast, but I like to think I've gotten a lot stronger since arriving here. More than most humans might even hope to be, I would imagine.....So, take me in your sweet embrace, Goddess"

As she kissed him, Sam said nothing more as he rested his strong hands on her shapely hips, letting their mesh together. It didn't seem to bother Sam that she'd erected a type of barrier to keep intruders and other distractions out. Fine by him, that just meant more of the Goddess for him to love. Her touches were indeed divine, making him feel stronger, like he could take on anyone, giving a sense of strength unparalleled to anything he'd ever experienced before. Heavy moans and slight gasps escaped his lips as her delicate digits traced paths along his flesh, one particularly piece starting to rise up to the situation. Even if she wasn't trying, it was obvious her touches were having an influence on him. "Oh....Goddess....Incredible......" he moaned out as he broke the heated liplock for a moment before almost instantly resuming it, his manhood twitching with rapidly accumulated need; she'd barely caressed him and he was already like this. Already so close to the edge, but not able to go over the peak. "Please....Goddess, don't tease me...." Sam breathed out, his hands starting to massage her well-formed rump, adding a bit more friction to the way she ground her hips against him.

Gnome's eyes began to fill with fresh tears, his accusations cutting her to the heart. She would have stood by his side against an entire legion of demons and traveled with him to the ends of the earth or even the farthest reaches of the vast universe. She had given herself to him entirely. She had laid her heart, soul, and body into his hands, but now his heart was filled with only rage. Rage and hatred were flowing through him like a poison, and from the link she shared with Undie through Sam she knew that there would be a way to break him out of the terrible downward spiral. Undie appeared beside Sam, enveloping him up to his chin in the fluid that made up her body in order to temporarily prevent him from continuing his attack. Reaching up and gently stroking his cheek, the water spirit whispered into his ear, "Sam, you know full well that Gnome would never betray you... our bonds are built on the trust and love that we share one for the other. How else would your power be so strong if it were not for Gnome's love?"

"Sam, I love you more than words can express, but if you do this thing you will prove to not only myself, but everyone else that you are no longer the man whom I pledged myself to," Gnome turned toward the Doppel, "Create a portal and bring Azaleth here. If she really does exist, then it would be a small matter for you to do that much, wouldn't it? Show us this daughter of Sam's that you claim exists!"

"Azaleth? You want me to bring Azaleth?" the Doppel shook her head in protest, "Do you want to hold her captive and-"

"NOW!" Gnome's green aura flared, sending the black-clad demon into a panic. She quickly drew a small circle in the air with the tip of her umbrella, the dark flashes of dark energy that pulsed around the perimeter of the portal to the demon realm resonated briefly before a small figure stepped through the opening.

Like her mother, she wore a simple black lace dress yet instead of a face full of expression, her head was tilted forward as if to timidly beg forgiveness of all those present. She briefly glanced at the two elemental spirits then at her mother, whom she ran toward and clutched her small hands onto her skirt. Azaleth turned her head to the side slightly, staring at Sam from the corner of her eye with peculiar interest.

Sam increasing belligerence, even when Undine's liquid form enveloped him, was making it difficult for him to agree anything that was said, even the truest of words uttered by his contracted Elementals. His powerful form flexed against the aqueous trap that Undine herself had ensnared him in; it was like trying to wade through a pool of glue. Her words of reassurance fell on deaf ears, his head trying to lean away as her wet hand stroked him. It seemed that for the moment, the contractor - who had been known for his relative benevolence towards the plight of the many species of monster girls that inhabited this world - was not in the mood for any attempts to dissuade him from carrying out his own version of justice.

Sam's struggling, however, faltered a little as Gnome began demanding the Doppelganger to bring forth the child he had supposedly sired. "You still buy that load of crap?!" Sam snarled, his body trying once to work itself free from Undine's embrace. Even as the doppel traced a portal in the air, Sam was in disbelief that she was actually telling the truth; he was surprised she was taking it this far, but he still considered her a lying scum pile, no matter what might happen. The appearance of an actual child did surprise him, so much that he didn't even move for a short while, his squirming now at a sudden halt.

As Azaleth would gaze upon her father, Sam stared at her; except for the eyes, she was a spitting image of her mother. The eyes....were his color. That same bright shade of gold, and they possessed such an innocence about them. An innocence of one that had yet to be tainted by the corruption that plagued this world, and one that seemed to pierce - to a small but considerable extent - the current veil of animosity and outrage that held his soul in a deathgrip. His eyes then wandered to the Doppelganger, his voice a softer tone but still possessing a bit of an edge, "How do I know you're not toying with me, Doppelganger? How do I know this isn't just another one of your tricks, another one of your ploys to save yourself?" His body flexed once more, his voice growling as he then turned his attention to the Water Elemental, "Let go of me, Undine.....Or have you and Nami forsaken me as well?" the man growled; this was of course an empty threat, as there was virtually nothing he could do to physically harm Undine. In fact, if he weren't so inexplicably angry at this situation, he would see that he was more in danger than anyone here.

Undie did not reply to his command, merely sliding away from him to allow him to move about as he willed in silent obedience. She doubted he would resort to murdering the Doppel right in front of her own daughter. No amount of rage would drive him to that extreme, would it? In any case, Azaleth's appearance seemed to calm Sam significantly for the time being, and Undie owed it to Gnome for pulling off such a move. The Doppelganger knelt down and lifted up her daughter into her arms, gently returning the tender hug Azaleth offered her, "No, its alright... Mommy's alright now, so don't be frightened."

"However skilled I may be in the arts of illusion, I could never create a likeness of a child. When you said that I cared about no one other than myself, you would have been correct until the day Azaleth was born. I do not know how it came about, but she changed me... and I have you to thank for that. She's all I have in this world more precious than my own life... So, I ask that you care for Azaleth in my place, if you insist upon violence as the only course of action," the Doppel ganger kissed her daughter's soft cheek. Azaleth continued to stare at her father, however, yet did not utter a single word. It was as if she were trying to communicate with him through that blank yet intense stare of hers... Asking him so many questions and yet asking none at all.

-------------------

Sam's heaving chest and pants of pleasure and need caused her to hands to pause as she lifted her hips up ever so slightly and aimed his pulsing member at the soaked lips of her sex, ever so gently allowing them to touch, "Very well, Sam... Pass through the gates of heaven and enjoy the pleasures that only a divine being can bring..." Without further hesitation, the Goddess eased down onto him, the flared, thick head penetrating the tight entrance to her pure body. Slowly, centimeter by centimeter, he reached deeper into her as the slick, tugging folds of her sex drew him into herself with force and desire. She would not release him until he had satisfied the desire for release that she had suppressed for so very, very long. Since he was now directly touching her organ of pleasure, flowing streams of pure holy energy flowed through him and stimulated him and rejuvenated whatever lingering pain or exhaustion might remain.

Yet, as he reached even deeper into her boy he would soon experience pleasures that few other men could even dream of, let alone enjoy. Despite her extreme tightness, he slipped into her with relative ease, her channel being completely soaked with her love juices. Just as he press a bit deeper inside, the inner folds became small protrusions which licked all around his head, sampling his pre-cum as it leaked from the tip and sliding along his shaft as their tips pressed against the most sensitive parts of his member.

Sam shivered a bit as Undine's watery self slowly pulled away from him; part of him wanted to just rush forward and rip the Doppelganger's throat out. "Feh.......Even now, with me free, you still speak such blasphemous lies. I'll tear you in two....." Sam proclaimed, his eyes narrowed intently at the Doppel as she held up her child in her arms. His body tensed up, as if readying himself to attack her just as Undine had freed him. But, even as he spoke those words, he didn't feel the same urgency to end her like he did. It was like there was something holding him back; his mind was growing clearer, letting him see the things he said and did more and more. If anyone looked into his eyes, they would see the horror of realization cross him as he stared blankly at nothing, of just how close he'd come to crossing that faded line that would make him no better than Silus or Kratos.

His eyes wandered down to his hands, held up so that the palms would be seen by him, looking at them as if they were foreign entities to be feared and loathed; he'd almost taken the life of a Mamono and one with a child at that. Not only that, but he was so consumed by anger, sadness and pain that he even contemplated and verbally abused his two Elementals, the women he'd formed permanent bonds with and had children himself with. Sam then fell to his knees, hunching over to let his hands rest beneath him and support him from falling on his face. What came over him? Why would he say and do such things.......Sure, the Doppel had wronged him, but she didn't deserve what he'd done. Did she?

As the Goddess' warm, slick passage wrapped around his meaty dick, it took all of Sam's resolve to let the Goddess pace herself, to let her reach climax of her own volition. But even then, he couldn't resist his hips raising up to help him push deeper into her. Her divine energy flowed through him, making his fatigue disappear in what seemed like a fraction of a second. Already his cock throbbed and pulsed inside her, the irresistible nature of her pussy threatening to make him release a sizable load of his semen into her and let her feel the warm rush of a man's own heat.

Even as she might bottom him out, his bulbous tip already pressing so firmly against the entrance to her womb, there was still a small portion of his shaft that was untouched, its length and his weighty full sack shining as they became saturated with her fluids. All she had to do....was push down a little more, and she would ensure that every last drop of any release he would experience would be trapped inside her. "Goddess....Oh, damn..." he said breathily, his chin thrusting upward as he threw his head back in bliss; so this is what it was like to be inside someone as divine as the protector of this planet. The pleasure was indescribable; he could hardly even move. Even still, his hands reached up and gently grabbed her hanging globes of flesh, his rough palms caressing the buds at their tips to try to increase the pleasure she felt.

The Goddess retained a measure of surprise at how resilient Sam was to the pleasures of her body, as virtually all other men she had ever made love to had released inside her mere moments after entering her. Then again, none of them were of the same caliber as Sam, the human protector of her planet and soon-to-be-father of her child. Hands upon her breasts, fingertips pressing and caressing her sensitive peaks, she could detect the distinct sensation of her body preparing itself for his impending release as he pressed against her cervix, that final barrier between herself and the man who lay below her. She raised herself up slightly, one agonizing inch of his flesh leaving her body as the walls of her vagina clenched around him, grasping and stroking him as if in protest against his retreat, before she slammed back down firmly, her hips finally meeting his. His tip penetrated the entrance to her womb with ease, sliding in place as her cervix clenched down, trapping his flared head deep inside of her core.

"S-sam! I'm c-cuuumming!" she threw her head back, eyes open and glazed over with intense pleasure, bathing in the desire and peak of arousal that she had been denied the enjoyment of for so long. Surges of energy flowed out from her into the area around them, causing her entire body to shine with the glory of a thousand brilliant suns. Her wings hung above them spread wide, black as night and clearly visible despite the blinding light which shone from her. If he deposited his load into her at this point, there was no doubt as to the result... She would ascend to the heights of passion, her waning powers restored with the possibility of a divine child to be born from their union. Given that she had no intention of letting him off with just one round, of course, this seemed like a certain outcome although only time would tell as to the actual result. Denied of breath yet filled with pleasure and desire for his thick, potent seed, the Goddess could not think of anywhere else that she would want to be but here.

Sam could feel the Goddess starting to get excited from having penetrated herself on his impressive pole and having her luscious breasts; as her body grew more and more heated from their intimate embrace, the man she'd come to recognize as a potential lover pressed harder against her erogenous zones, his hands roaming her body to help elicit a stronger reaction when she might hopefully cross that final line, the line that she'd kept deliberately hidden from herself in order to try and reclaim her planet. Little did the Goddess realize just how much of an error she had made.

"Goddess!! I can't........Ahhhh......" Sam paused and let out a loud moan-yell noise as her tight passage and cervix strongly pulled on his length as she brought him to the brink within her; bulges could be felt traveling up his turgid throbbing flesh before erupting liquidly into her womb, filling her with copious amounts of his heavy, heated heated sperm. Over and over again, he let out more than any normal man might be able to even live through until her thighs and his hips were soaked. If she didn't use it all, she'd be leaking his semen quite nicely; however, as Sam started to come down from the intense feeling of release, he started to laugh gently as if the endorphins blasting through his system were a little overwhelming. "Oh...Goddess.....That....." he then paused for apparently no reason; all of a sudden, his voice took on a much darker and sinister quality than before, one she would recognize instantly, "is how you win a wager......" His eyes remained the same color, but if she looked, she would see a crushing blackness. One of the deepest types of depravity and coldness, like staring into the infinite abyss of the darkness that plagued the universe.

As soon as his semen began to flow, the Goddess' body shone blindingly, like the light of a sun which had fallen to the surface of the planet. Pulse after pulse of his release entered her, the light increasing in intensity until it was difficult to even approach due to the brightness and purity of that light. Yet, amid the pleasure and joy, she would find only sadness and despair. Through the height of her own pleasure, she could hear the distinct sound of laughter. It was a laugh without humor or gladness, no, it was filled with spite and hatred, as the crackling of a raven above a carcass. Her eyes widened as she realized her terrible mistake... How had he cast such a strong illusion, that even she had fallen prey? No, it was not a strong illusion... He had merely taken advantage of her state of arousal, so little masking had been necessary. Her powers had been nearly fully restored, as a deity-class being she could extract semen from even the most depraved individual and convert it into holy energy, but at such a terrible cost.

"What would you have me do?" the Goddess turned her head to the side slightly, murmuring her reply as she made an effort to pull back from him and remove him from her body. She knew she could catch him on a rather important detail of their wager, but she wished to know from his own lips what he intended to get out of this. Considering the length to which he had gone to assure his victory, she could only imagine what he had in mind.

As the Goddess worked her way off of him, Kratos - now revealed in his entirety - simply laid on his back with his arms behind his head, looking quite pleased with himself at having deceived the Goddess. His head tilted to watch the last few grains of sand disappear from the top chamber of the hourglass clock; Kratos just shook his head in mock shame as he uttered mockingly, "Ooo....So close". The tone of his skin reshifted back to its more deep violet hue, his still-hard dick slipping out of the Goddess as she turned away from him. It was clear that she was mortified at having had sex with him, even more so the fact that she lost after having been so sure, so damn confident in her ability to resist him. He would then walk up behind the Goddess, pressing against her back and grabbing her breasts once more, "Before all that, Goddess, I'm going to tell you exactly how I won.....You know, because you're too full of yourself to verbally ask me how I deceived you. I still can't believe you fell for that.....You must have really wanted that weakling's limp dick, didn't you? And after all that talk, all those hurtful insults.....You still just couldn't resist a nice fat cock jammed up in your cunt"

Without warning, the previously dead body of Kratos started to stir before slowly getting to his feet, the hole in his torso having apparently vanished. "Bet you're wondering how that's possible.....Let me show you. But first I'll say this.....That's not my real body". The rock shard seemed to burst out of the ground, causing his body double to jerk upward as the blade seemed to pierce his back, the large pointed tip protruding from his chest. However, the clone then lifted himself off, revealing that the blade which seemed to have penetrated his torso was in fact flat; the large pointed end seemed to be a growth on his chest and nothing more. This was further evidenced when the thing retreated back into his clone's body, leaving the copy unharmed before it too vanished back inside Kratos. "See, one nifty little power I have is the ability to transfer my entire physical and mental being from one shell to another, so long as it's one that I myself generate. But that wasn't the hard part.....Neither was the fake set of bite marks on my neck or sending my transferred conscious out of this room while you and the others were so delightfully distracted, only to reappear through a portal. A portal made by a vampire and myself have roughly the same energy signature, so that was enough to fool even someone like you, Goddess".

He then turned the Goddess around after grabbing her shoulders roughly, his body having transformed back into the doppelganger of Sam that had so clearly tricked her. "Goddess, your beauty and strength give me the power....." Kratos then stopped, laughter starting to overcome him as he then reverted back to his original appearance; he had to clutch his sides, he was laughing so hard from how pathetically corny that little display of his was. After calming down, he wiped a tear from his eye and placed his hands on his hips, his face slightly turned away from the Goddess but his soulless orbs peering right at her, "That was the hard part......Pushing myself down to let the small fraction of that overly touchy-feely idiot left in me rise to the surface. You have no idea what it's like to be that stupid moron even for a second" Kratos then paused, placing his chin into his hand whilst his pointer finger tapped it in mock thought, "I wonder how our dear friend Samuel is coping with the sudden flood of Corruption; though now that our contest is over.....He'll probably be back to normal now" Turning back to the Goddess, she would see a sick and twisted grin on his face, "Hope he didn't say or do anything he might have regretted. That Corruption's powerful stuff, you know. Hehehehehehahahahaha". A look of realization then crossed his face as Kratos then added, "Oh right.....You're also probably wondering how I managed to resist your original attack on me. Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to show you; besides it might get you in the mood for some more sweet lovin' by yours truly". He would then place a finger on the Goddess' forehead, saying "And here.....we.....go......"
Sam just continued to stay hunched over, feeling more and more of the darkness that had overcome him start to leave his body. What the hell was going on? Why was he acting this way? This wasn't him......Even if she'd done something so despicable, why? He would never take the life of another monster girl; sure it was a nice thought to entertain at times, but he would never have the strength to actually do it. At worst, he would incapacitate them if he absolutely had and had the strength to do so. All off a sudden, Sam started receiving images of the Goddess and Kratos.....That bastard was doing such things to her, and she to him. All of it was revealed to him, the contest of depravity that she had initiated in order to save his daughter. Was this happening now? "Goddess....no, don't do it...." he weakly said, feeling disgusted that his own weakness had forced her to do such a thing. His fingers dug into the hardened earth of the floor, his voice having escaped him at the moment. Little did he realize the worst was yet to come....In more ways than one.

Suddenly, Sam felt his chest seize up, causing his breathing to quicken all of a sudden. His left eye squinched shut, a hand coming up to his heart and his voice weakly muttering, "What the...." Before long, an enormous rush of euphoria flooded his body with indescribable amounts of pleasure, causing his limbs to buckle from an onset of weakness and him to fall before rolling over onto his back. His own manhood then rapidly became engorged with blood, sticking straight up for all in the room to see, its length hard and throbbing as the euphoric sensations continued to assault him. The pleasure in his body soon reached a peak; his vision went white his pulsing meat shooting white ropes of semen straight up into the air for an extended duration, the majority landing back on the contractor's own hips. With each rope shot, his hips lifted off the ground; after the first set subsided, his waist, lower abdomen and parts of the floor adjacent to him were spattered with copious amounts of cum. After a pause, another set of orgasms rocked his body, sending more cum spewing out of the meaty pole; three times this series of pauses and orgasms rocked him. By the time it had all subsides, the floor surrounding Sam was a mess, as was the contractor's body itself. Sam looked incredibly drained, his eyes a blank stare with the irises rolled almost all the way to the back of his head.
Back at the Oni's hut, Kratos and the Goddess were watching the little show with the former sporting a demented smile. "Oh dear, I hope we didn't kill the poor man.......After all, you're partly to blame for him doing that to him". Kratos seemed rather nonchalant about his former vessel's current state, and didn't even bother explaining how Sam had done that when clearly nothing was happening to him physically. Kratos then broke the little remote viewshow they had going on for Sam, his arms crossing themselves behind his back confidently. "But now....Let's get down to business, shall we? You remember the little conditions of our deal? That I get whatever I want should I win?" Kratos then reached down and gave the Goddess another sharp slap on the behind, his body turning away from her so that his back now faced her; he turned his head to peer at her from the corner of his eye, his voice coldly saying "I only want to spread love across this desolate planet, Goddess. Is it really so wrong to give the women what they deserve after having been denied it for so long? The meager number of human men left here aren't NEARLY enough to satisfy them all. And you would still seek to stop me. So, as the winner of our little tirade....My only demand is that you swear never to interfere with my fun again. Do you think you can do that, Goddess? Or do I have to take awaythat which is most important to you?"

The winged woman stepped back from him, putting some distance between herself and the man that had managed to successfully implant his seed within her, albeit unwittingly on her own part. Her powers, now full, far surpassed that of any other being on the planet at the time yet at the moment she felt more concerned about Sam's current state. If the connection between Sam and Kratos was so great that he could transfer his own sexual arousal to Sam then what could be said of inflicting bodily harm? Was killing Kratos also out of the picture, if she wished to ensure his safety? This was so much out of her own sphere of knowledge that she could not say one way or the other, but considering his ability to manipulate her in such a fashion despite their vast difference in power, the Goddess knew well that she could not afford to underestimate this man again.

There was also the issue of his seed, as that which her body had not converted into pure energy for her own disposal still resided within her womb. The embrace of a deity-class being such as herself was often not without consequence, that much she knew to be true. Yet, what sort of child would be born from such a union between the embodiment of darkness and a holy being such as herself? With how hard and firm Kratos' dick was even as he continued to speak, the Goddess was surprised he had not changed his mind concerning his request, not that she had any intention of giving in with either demand.

"That was on the condition of you actually winning the competition," the Goddess' eyes closed calmly despite the anger and deeply-seated resentment carried in her words, "The match was to be determined by how many times we each were brought to the peak of pleasure, or climaxing, which I only succumbed to once while you did far more times than that. Merely deceiving me into accepting your approaches did not result in your victory, as that was never agreed upon in the actual terms of the match."

She held her right hand out toward him, her own love juices which coated his impressive tool absorbed into him and a rune appeared on his lower abdomen, "Rather, you are the one who are bound to uphold your part of the bargain... If you refuse to, I will revoke your ability to give pleasure to any woman, which will effectively eliminate your capacity to carry out your purposes. Its your move... What will it be, Kratos?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sam?!" Undie and Gnome quickly rushed to Sam's side, astonished at the aftermath following the sudden and seemingly spontaneous repeated ejaculations that had erupted from his body. Judging from the disruption in the flow within him, Undie knew that this was no normal phenomena. She quickly flowed over him and cleansed him while at the same time attempting to use the lingering vestiges of energy to identify the source while Gnome watched with baited anticipation and worry. The Doppel took Azaleth upstairs, and although she seemed concerned she did not voice her reply as she knew she had no place to speak.

Almost instantly Undie detected the signature effect of the Goddess' power, causing her to pull away and consider the full weight of this discovery. Why would the Goddess do such a thing? Or, had someone siphoned energy from the Goddess in ehr weakened state and used it to remotely trigger this reaction from Sam's body? In either case, Undie thought it best to keep her doubts to herself as she helped Gnome take Sam upstairs and lay him down on the bed of one of the empty rooms in Arisa's mansion to better care for him. The last thing he needed at a time like this was additional strain.

Kratos just watched the turmoil in the Goddess' body language; it was so great, having such a powerful figure under his thumb. She may have been a goddess, but the fact that he'd managed to get her to accept him willingly was probably an accomplishment no one alive, not even the planet's hero Samuel, could boast about. Even as she ranted on about how it was he had actually lost the competition because he'd failed to make her climax more times than not, he merely shrugged his shoulders in response; it was obvious that her words were falling on deaf ears. "Say what you will, Goddess, but just remember that it was me that made you cry out and writhe in such pleasure. That's a victory for me, and something that little bitch you call a hero can never accomplish, hehehe. So I guess I win twice as much".

Her threat to permanently revoke his ability to give pleasure to any woman, however, did catch him off-guard; seemed that neither side was going to back down in this fight. Even after all this humiliation she suffered and the victory she'd technically obtained from besting Kratos in a contest of sexual pleasure, it seemed Kratos would still make the road to liberating Nami from this perverted demon's control a hard one to follow. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he turned to face her, his eyes peering at the runic symbol on his lower abdomen before turning to gaze at her with a satisfied smirk, "Oh, Goddess, Goddess, Goddess....You're really starting to sound like a broken record, you know that? All you can do is give me empty threats, and do nothing to actually back up your claim" Once again, the small pulsing orb appeared in his hand from his earlier deception; whether this was the actual link to Nami or not was up for debate, but it seemed that way.

"Deprive me of the ability to bring pleasure....Sure, you can do that. If you don't mind seeing he who could save your planet fall to mush like a mud hut in a rainstorm,m that is. So I turn your question to you, Goddess....What will it be?" Small spikes seemed to rise up from his hand, their pointed tips a hair's breadth from the orb's surface as he then added, "What will it be?" Kratos' mouth turned into a toothy grin, his voice chilling and utterly devoid of feeling, "Just think, Goddess, one small prick and I start a chain reaction that even you have no hope of stopping. So again, I ask...What will it be?"

Sam was utterly unresponsive as he was moved; even if the sudden onslaught of ejaculations hadn't happened, what he'd seen from the mind of Kratos was enough to shock and appall him. She'd done such things for his sake, bringing that monstrosity such pleasure in the name of freeing his daughter. He'd let this happen, he'd let Kratos defile the Goddess because he couldn't make that impossible choice. His mind was too muddled with what had happened to him to fully consider the consequences of everything that had transpired, but he knew he would have to definitely say something to everyone he'd interacted with while he was under the influence of whatever had turned him into a darker, more violence-prone version of himself.

Back
Top Bottom