Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

So because their King was bound to the sea they didn't lust after humans like the others did? That was actually a surprise to Sam; and though he probably should have felt glad that no one was going flat-out assault him, he didn't know what to feel. He'd been having sex so often for so long that it had become part of him, an itch that could only be scratched by having sex repeatedly. Unless you get drained by a giant sea monster, then you wait before you start making love again. He would feel weird asking her to have sex with him once he was able again, not to mention he would look over his shoulders to see if any merwomen happened to be following him. What was worse was part of him wanted them to swarm him, begging him to fuck them senseless. He slapped himself mentally at the thought; he wasn't like this! He respected women, treated them as equals, not sex toys to be used!

"I....I don't know, Vivian. I'm not originally from this planet, and when I landed here, I found myself being tossed around from one monster woman to the next. I would stay with one, only to have something happen where I ended up with another." He then took a deep breath, obviously feeling very conflicted, "At first I just kind of went with it; sure most of them were extremely nice to me and helped care for me and my 'needs', but then it just got.......complicated. I fell in love with each one that I met, save for the Leviathan and a doppelganger. At first I was just trying to find a way to fix my ship, but then I found out humans didn't live here, then I had to find these Elementals to go see the Succubus to talk her into letting me leave, then I found out humans did leave here, then I had to break a contract with an Elemental in order to save her from the Leviathan in case I died, .....I'm just rambling, I don't know what I'm saying anymore."

Vivian wrapped her arms around his head and held him pressed against her quite sizable breasts, her hands caressing his face as she tried to calm and comfort him, "Calm yourself, my dear husband... I am certain that ye have had a great many adventures before arriving here, but perhaps it is through heartbreak and loss that we are made to be greater persons than before. Through trials and pain we are transformed and made new. If there is any way that thine humble wife could be of assistance, do not hesitate to ask, be it serving thine every need or simply remaining by your side. I wish for thine own happiness above all else, for that is my duty and purpose in life until death do us part."

Sam stiffened momentarily but relaxed a little when Vivian held him close, feeling the warm of her bountiful chest against his face; maybe staying here for a while wouldn't be so bad. Yeah, he needed time to think.......go sightseeing, relax for a change, try out the different girls here...whoa! "Get a grip on yourself, Sam!" he scolded himself; part of him did wonder how comfortable she'd be with an open 'marriage'. Sam felt so conflicted, he hated it. Part of him wanted to just break away from the surface life and have only occasional but very passionate sex with Vivian, part of him wanted to get back to Rachel, and another part wanted to go back to the surface and continue on his adventure. When she voiced what it was she'd do for him, Sam was stunned that she was willing to give up so much of herself for his sake. "V...Vivian......" he said quietly, voicing the disbelief in his mind.

Vivian had no intention of forcing him to stay here with her as a dutiful husband or anything of that sort, for she genuinely understood that he did not love her in the conventional sense. Rather, her empathy toward him demanded that she let him choose his own path in life... even if it meant leaving her alone or perhaps even simply one of many females in his life. She did feel the natural desire to be close and loving with her husband, but it hardly reached the normal levels of desire that the women on this planet often had. If there was a single female on the planet that was truly harmless, it would be the Sea Bishop herself.

"I understand if ye would want to go out and continue thy free life," she smiled at him, "Do not worry about hurting me by pursuing other females... I understand. After all, it was not thine choice to be married to me, so I will not hold it against ye even if ye were to bring them here and mate with them right in front of me. It is not my place to complain about how others live their lives, least of all thine. Go if ye so desire, but stay if that is what pleases ye instead."

She brushed his hair away with her hand placed another kiss on his forehead, looking down at him lovingly, "I will do what I can to make whatever you desire to come true... Just speak the word and I will do it if it is within my power to do so."

Sam was so involved in his own thinking that it took a while for him to fully register what Vivian was telling him; when it did get processed, however, the shock on his face was palpable. She didn't mind? Even if that was true, how could he? He would so riddled with guilt, that he wouldn't be able to enjoy it. Now he was really conflicted: Stay with this woman"Bu....But you married us to save my own life......What kind of a heartless bastard would I be if I were to spit on that?"

When she told him that all he needed to do was ask to have anything he needed done - as long as it was within her power to make it so - he paused; what did he want? He didn't even know anymore. He wanted to leave this planet, but he'd fathered children here and plus, the mothers were already very pleasant to him and even seemed to love him to a certain degree. Plus there was the fact that he was married to Vivian. However, his mind went back to Rachel; it seemed like each day that passed it was getting harder and harder to remember her. "I....Vivian, help me, I don't know what to do. I'm so lost right now."

"Its... Because I have seen the heart of men, and I know them to be unstable and weak at times," she looked out toward the glass dome above them, "But no matter what it is my duty to support you in whatever path yechoose to take, even if it brings me pain and suffering."

She watched his face as he struggled with his own internal conflict, feeling somewhat helpless as he clearly could not decide for himself what to do.

"Please let me know what is troubling ye and will do my best to help," Vivian smiled, trying to calm him down, lest he break down right in front of her, "I cannot help ye if you don't let me into thy thoughts."

When Vivian told him to tell her his troubles, Sam took a deep breath and spilled his guts, "Here's the backstory: I want to get back to Rachel....the woman I had initially proposed my life to and was going to visit. But, soon after, my craft malfunctioned and forced me to land here. I met with Talbor, a centaur, who I had sex with in order to get her to help me find the Sleeping Succubus. However, I found myself quickly attached to her after spending the night with her; it was after she'd left to go hunting that I ran into a red slime-woman, who I called Ruby after our coupling since she needed my seed to survive. It was with her that I helped birth our daughter, Rose."

He then took another breath and continued, "It was then I was captured by a squid-woman named Marina, whom I had sex with and stayed with for a few days, talking and trying to keep myself sane. She was real easy to talk to. Then a doppelganger tricked me into having sex with her by impersonating Rachel; god I felt like such an idiot after I finally found out. The doppel told me I needed to find the power of the four elementals in order to be able to get an audience with the Succubus. I then wandered until I found the grove of a Dryad, whom I had a row with and her friend, Gnome. Later, I found out Gnome was actually the Earth Elemental, and it was with her I formed a contract. We traveled everywhere, we loved each other."

He paused again, "After we searched a nearby human settlement for information, we encountered two Lamia; after we had run, they managed to find us after me and Gnome were making love. They then offered to fix a device I had found if I would give myself to them one time each. After that was done, I found a cave with humans in it. We then got attacked by bat-women; I was then carried off to the ocean and dropped, but I was rescued by Marina. After a much-celebrated reunion and learning that I had fathered her children, the Leviathan interrupted and I had to make a choice. I gave myself to the Leviathan in order to save my family and ordered Gnome to sever the contract....and well, you know the rest."

He then sighed, "My predicament is.......There's this part of me now, a lustful part, that wants to have sex with a lot of women. But that would only work if everyone agreed to share me. And where I come from that's frowned upon, and I personally think it's unfair to a woman. I can tell it hurts them to see me with another woman, and I hate making people hurt. But at the same time, after I've made love to them, I feel like they've taken a piece of my heart....with a few exceptions."

He then looked at Vivian and embraced her, holding her close to his strong yet still-slightly-weakened body, "And that's why I'm havnig trouble, Vivian......part of me wants the other merwomen to come to me, but it would be unfair to you. And I don't want to hurt you, not after everything you've done for me and the kindness you've shown me. So, please, Vivian, tell me, what should I do?" It would seem the only answer to his problems was the one he wasn't willing to accept: form a harem.

"It sounds like you have quite the predicament indeed," Vivan sighed, resting her head on her hand as she lay in his arms, slightly surprised by his sudden taking hold of her but not resisting the affectionate gesture, "From how I see it, your interests are opposed to each other in such a way that it is practically impossible for you to actually satisfy all of them completely. That is the source of your confusion. To find the answer you need to focus on the desires that you have that are the most important: your desire not to hurt anyone and your desire to return to or find Rachel again. To that end, you should find some way of getting in contact with all of the ones you love. From there, you could either explain to them that you truly only wish to be with Rachel as your one true mate, or you could find some way of getting them all to agree to share you so that none of them are ignored and none of them will be left alone and unloved. "

"This presents several problems. First and foremost, you would have to stay somewhere that your "harem" would be tolerated, such as staying here on this planet, or if you decide to stay with only Rachel then you would most likely have to deal with the jealous women trying their best to either kill or replace Rachel as the object of your affection. This also assumes that the women will agree to share you. Finally, I assume there is no way for you to get in contact with Rachel without escaping this planet, as of yet anyway," the sea bishop sighed, "As I see it, there really is only one option... If you want to limit the pain that you inflict on others by your actions, you need to throw away your concerns about monogamy and seek to find a way to get your lovers to come to an agreement with each other by themselves. I could ask King Poseidon for her help, as much as she is able to give, but I am afraid that if they are not in these waters they would fall under the domain of the Sleeping Succubus. She is someone you never want to make an agreement with, however."

Vivian shook her head, "Please do not worry about me... I mean, as long as I know I am not forgotten, I should be alright."

Sam's mouth was hanging on the floor at this point as he heard Vivian give her analysis of the situation; what she was saying went against everything he stood for. And sadly, every last word, every phrase made one hundred percent perfect sense. Still, even if she was essentially giving him permission to have sex with the other monster women, he still felt incredibly guilty. He didn't honestly if he could be so heartless lilke that, to anyone; his whole life he always sought compromises using the least controversial methods. And he almost always succeeded, but it would seem that this was not to be one of those times.

A dark thought then came over his head; this would be the perfect place to practice. Surely there were some merwomen in need of a good lovemaking session. He felt sick at himself for thinking such thoughts, but took a deep breath, "No, Sam, she's right....You can't afford to be monogamous. You need to learn to spread your love to everyone." He also realized that this had another potential implication; if he learned to give his heart to all creatures, he could face the Succubus knowing that everyone that he loved had his back when the time came when they would meet.

He embraced Vivian, "No, Vivian, you will not be forgotten......I would let the Leviathan drain me to death if I had the temerity to forget someone like you. In fact, before I do go, I want to make love to you. As much as possible, to show you how much I care about you. Will you let me?"

"Of course," Vivian blushed, but appeared to be more pleased than embarrassed, "Ye may have me as often and in whatever way ye desire, Darling."

She laid her head down on his chest and pressed herself against him with a bit more passion than she usually did, essentially giving him permission to explore her body as she willed. Her large, soft breasts rested against him. The warmth of her body nestled comfortably around his body while she gently grasped his shoulders in her hands and pulled herself up and kissed him, clasping her lips over his. She shifted her body so that her fish-like lower body was centered over his, as she had no legs and was unable to actually straddle him in a technical sense. She drew out the passionate embrace for a short while before pulling back and looking down at her husband, a loving glint in her large, innocent eyes.

Sam held Vivian as close as he possibly could to his body, letting their combined warmths merge into one; his legs spread out to better accommodate her lower fish half. So strange at how repulsed he initially was when he first arrived here on Deseus, and yet now he was sensually embracing a merwoman, wanting to make her feel like she meant the world to him. Because in truth, she did; he returned her kiss with as much passion - if not more - as she was giving him, letting their mouths come together and their tongues wrestle playfully.

When she pulled back, Sam knew he was gazing upon an angel; even if he wasn't a religious man himself, he imagined that the angels depicted in the holy text looked and acted like Vivian. "I'm so glad to have you as a wife, Victoria Franscosta Germanitca Vermonia the Great" he then said, using her full name to express his love and desire for her. He then gently lifted her bishop's hat off her head, letting her long silken hair flow about and envelop them both. It was a bit strange for him to be doing this underwater; the way her hair flowed in the water reminded him of an old romance novel he read depicting this exact situation. Sam then pulled himself to nip and kiss at her pulse and collarbone, letting his actions get her warmed up for what was to come.

Vivian sighed in a contented manner as he nibbled at her skin, the warmth already spreading throughout her body as the slight reddish tint had already colored her cheeks. Her shapely hands roamed his chest, enjoying every inch that her hands could reach and caress. Her large, deep eyes gazed intently into his, knowing that he needed this as much as she did. She wished to feel loved and needed, in a way that only a husband and wife could feel together. She reached around behind her back and unfastened her robes from around her body, the flowing cloth which enveloped her body and concealed it from view. She slipped her shoulders out of it and tossed it aside, revealing her human-like upper half to his full view.

Two fins, almost shaped like wings, unfolded from her back over them and stirred the water, perhaps to ensure that they received proper water circulation during their lovemaking. Vivian pressed her soft body against him and her hips began to gently grind against him, as some of her scales pulled back to reveal her securely guarded flower, the opening to her sacred womb. It had a similar look, feel, and size as a human woman's, but given Sam's state of mind it might not have even mattered at this point. She began to kiss and suck on his neck and shoulder, her wing-like fins began moving with a bit more vigor and excitement as she anticipated what they would soon engage in.

Sam's eyes brightened as Vivian's nude form was revealed to him; she was absolutely stunning! Why did she keep herself all covered up like that? It probably had something to do with her being in King Poseidon's service, but he still thought that she should show her figure and be proud of it. Even with the strange fins folding out from her back, she still looked beautiful beyond comparison. "You truly are beautiful, Vivian. Angels have nothing on you at all."

Sam was already naked in bed; he hadn't received any clothing since Vivian brought him in. Even with her grinding on him and the restorative effects of the fruit and wine, it would take some time for him to get it up and going. But he was content to lay here with his wife and play with her body to show her his appreciation and love for her. "Vivian.....I love you so much. I want to do everything I can with you, just to prove it." he breathed as his hands pulled her closer to him, his lips nipping at her neck and earlobe; one stroked her lower fish-half lightly, careful to not rub against the scales as he figured. He rubbed his hand down, then lifted it and brought it up to her lower back before resuming the motion, trying to help bring her as much pleasure as she brought him.

She had been slightly hesitant to reveal herself fully to him, as sea bishops never were never to expose themselves to anyone but their own husbands. The distinct fins on her back were normally completely hidden from view, and where known as the lovers wings as a result. Yet, the bond that these two shared was much too deep for something like oddly placed fins to be of any trouble to them. Vivian blushed as he showered her with words of affection and praise, feeling his warm and loving attention. She smiled and let him caress her body and gently brush across her scales, the tender touches spurning her on and drawing soft sighs from her lips.

"You can be a bit rougher with me if you want..." she tried to reassure him, "I'm not as delicate as I appear to be, as I am not like a human woman after all."

Sam smiled at Vivian's blush, unknowing of the significance of her revealing those fins of hers. They did little, if anything, to detract from her beauty. She was such a nice person, it was a wonder no one tried to marry her earlier. Or perhaps they did and she just didn't want to tell him. Well, that was all fine and good; he was with her now and that was all that mattered. At her words, Sam was a bit surprised, but just nodded and suddenly placed his mouth to one breast and began sucking on it, his teeth lightly coming into contact with as his other hand grabbed the other and tweaked the nipple, twisting and pinching it to help stimulate her.

His member soon hardened fully as they continued to play with each other; the stirring of the water caused by Vivian's fins seemed to invigorate him. He planned on making love to her as many times as his tired body would allow, bringing her to climax over and over again. He pulled his mouth from her breast to say, "God, Vivian, I love you so much" before returning to his ministrations on her chest.

Vivian moaned softly as he worked her breasts, her hand reaching down and stroking his impressive length in return. She closed her eyes as they stimulated each other's bodies, the pleasure of knowing that her husband wished this as much as she did gave her unprecedented satisfaction. Many years ago, she had seen some of the couples she had married make love before, but this was something she had long believed was reserved to married couples alone, so as of yet she had no experience in the area of course. Even so, it was an area that she was familiar with on a basic level, so nothing they would do would prove to be much of a surprise.

When he spoke she blinked, looking down at her husband as the redness in her face deepened even further, "I am thine, my beloved husband."

"And I am yours, beloved wife Vivian" he replied as he continued to increase the intensity of his touches and sucking to her large breasts. He could tell by her moans that she was enjoying this, not to mention the firm yet gentle manner in which she stroked his manhood. He could feel the heat emanating from her face as they worked each into the mood to have sex. Not that it took much on his end; still, he could also feel the heat from her now-exposed slit washing over his groin.

His hand left her breast to reach down and stimulate her womanly passage; he was surprised at how much it felt like that of a human female. The heat left his groin, flooding over his hand as he stimulated the lips of her sex, probing with one thick yet smooth digit. He felt a barrier that blocked him from going any further; she truly lived to her status as a bishop. Pure until marriage, and yes, Sam was more than delighted to call it marriage. His fingers rubbed the insides and outer lips of her pussy as she continued to stroke him; he wanted her to get good and wet, despite them beign surrounded by water.

Vivian moaned softly, her back arching slightly into his touches as she grasped his member a bit more firmly in her hand. She closed her eyes and gasped as his fingers stimulated her body and loosened her passage in preparation for his intrusion into her virgin channel.

"Sam... Please, don't keep me waiting forever. Let me feel the fullness of your love, and bathe in the sensation of our bodies being made one together. For me, it is more than just a fleshly desire and need for both the boy as well as for the continuation of our kind. It is a symbol of our love for each other... One which I wish to hold to myself over and over again," she clearly made it no secret that she was enjoying every moment of this.

Hearing her ask him to go ahead with what he was planning to do, Sam nodded and helped position her body so that his thick, smooth head rested just against her pussy lips. "Here I go, Vivian" he then said as he pulled her in for a deep kiss as his member invaded her tight passage, one hand resting just below her buttocks to help keep the pressure up and the other caressing her left breast gently, playing with her to help her feel more pleasure than any potential pain.

He eventually pressed against her maidenhead; however, he didn't stop and merely kept pushing until he broke through, his hips shooting forward and burying his turgid length snugly inside her. When that was done, Sam broke the kiss and said to as her as a husband would his wife, "Whenever you feel comfortable, darling, we can start." He didn't know if she was in any pain right now; he hoped that he didn't hurt her too much.

Vivan nodded, shivering in anticipation as she felt the tip of his cock spread the lips of her womanhood and pressed inward. The welcome friction sent surges of pleasure through her, hardly even noticing the pain as he claimed her virginity. Her lips curved into a pleasant smile as she began to gently rock her hips, urging him on. However humble and mild Vivian was, she was still a monster girl at her core and craved the embrace and seed of her husband. Although she would never dream of taking such by force, when he so willingly gave her what her body desired she could not help but eagerly accept it.

"Darling... Darling," Vivian moaned, squirming with glee as she felt him fill her up and stretch herself around his hot and stiff member, "I... I'm ready. I have always been ready. I have dreamed of this very moment since I was but a little girl learning of my duties as a Sea Bishop from my mother many years ago."

She grasped his hips and helped guide him in even deeper into herself, "I know that it is selfish to ask such a thing from you, but... Even when you must leave my side to continue your travels on the land above, I want to have something to hold and cherish, even if it is but a pleasant memory."

"Someone's certainly eager" Sam thought to himself as he felt her hot walls squeeze him, forming to the shape of his member almost perfectly. Even as she squirmed in between his legs, her body felt simply perfect; it was as if they were made for each other. He brushed some strands of her long, waving hair from between their faces so that he might gaze upon her lovely face.

Hearing her request, Sam was happy to oblige but at the same time was initially unsure of what he could give her that would satisfy her desires. His mind then jumped to getting her pregnant with his child; she could hold and cherish, but at the same time he would feel terrible leaving her all alone to take care of it herself. A memory was nice, but sometimes something physical really helped keep the memory alive. After some pondering, he came to the conclusion that asking politely would be the best course of action. He then spoke in a very soft, non-demanding tone of voice, "Vivian, if I may be so bold as to ask, and this is only out of curiosity.......can a merwoman such as yourself conceive a human's child? Because, if so....I would like you to have my child. Would you like that?"

"It would be my greatest joy and honor to do so, Darling," Vivian blushed, looking away in a shy manner as she considered the possibility, "Most unions between humans and Sea Bishops, as with others of my kind, almost always result in female Sea Bishops being born to them. However, in times past it was not unheard of for male humans and even female humans to be born as well. It is very possible for me to conceive thy child, and regardless of its species I will hold him or her close to myself as the child will be part of thyself."

She seemed quite delighted with his offer, but as she was considering it, it seemed somewhat overwhelming for her as she even stopped grinding her hips against him to think about it.

"I remember when I would see the children of the happy couples I had married swim about in the water and play with the monster children as if there was no difference at all between them... I longed for the day that I too could have a child," she smiled sweetly as she caressed the face of her lover, "My kind, even before the males of my species began to dwindle and die out, were always quite few in number due to our lifestyle of giving our lives over for the service of others in binding humans and monsters together in holy matrimony... The dream of being married myself was but a distant one, indeed."

Sam initially smiled when she agreed to bear his child; it didn't matter to him what the child was, just as long as it was loved. He was slightly curious what it took for a merwoman to become a Sea Bishop; Vivian's initial accounts told him that Poseidon herself was involved in the process somehow. His face, however, fell when she paused; it wasn't so much that she stopped as it was that she was seemingly deep in thought. He wondered if he had overwhelmed her at all with his offer of child-bearing.

Her next responses made his smile return, loving how her hand felt as she caressed his face, as she explained that she wanted a child to call her own. "Well, then, I'll just have to show you that I'm extremely happy to have become your lovong husband, Vivian; let me show the joys of what a married couple can do when they love each other." Sam pondered for a brief moment what it was about these women that allowed them to steal his heart like they did; perhaps it was their loose attitudes toward sex.....No, it was something more. But he couldn't put his finger on it. It wasn't important for now, so he just said, "Shall we continue, my darling Vivian?"

"Of course," Vivan shook her hips gleefully as she bent down, grasping his shoulders with her hands, and planted an affectionate kiss on his lips, "Let me satisfy thine every desire, as much as I am able."

She began to slide her body back and forth in a slightly impatient manner, drawing him out and pulling him back in slightly as if tempting him to take control. She let out soft moans as the friction stimulated both their bodies, which she slowly increased in intensity as her desires began to cloud her inhibitions. She wasn't capable of being violent as the others might become if sufficiently sexually frustrated, but she had enough stamina to outlast normal men... Thankfully, Sam was no longer a normal man, at least in that respect.

Sam groaned as Vivian started grinding against him, her warm lips clasping over his own; god she felt so good. If it weren't for the physiological alterations that had happened him during the stay on the surface of this planet, he would have blown his load in her and been done. "Don't forget, we're married, Vivian; that's means I get the pleasure of satisfying your desires as well."

He felt her body start to generate some serious rubbing; his hands found their way to her backside and began pumping her slightly on his cock, making him reach deeper and deeper into her, but keeping the same, slow but steadily increasing rythym. He wanted her to enjoy this; he would find that the fruit and wine he drank actually repaired his sexual organs first and foremost, as the energy within always sought to repair the most damaged structure first if eaten by a human. One hand reached from her ass and pulled her in for another kiss, letting their tongues wrestle as Sam worked to increase the passion between them.

Back
Top Bottom