Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

Sam could tell this man had a very low opinion of the monster women of this planet; not that Sam blamed him. He'd felt the same way and still did to a certain extent. However, he felt those feelings had largely ebbed away, but were still present to some extent. Sam just nodded at the man's comments; there must be species in the general area that, as Gnome described, "wouldn't hesitate to milk him dry". Perhaps this man had seen that happen to someone he cared about, but that wasn't for Sam to get into.

"I'm glad I found you guys too, makes me a bit less on edge knowing humans are still alive here." he then replied; in truth Sam had been through a lot. But many of those times were actually quite enjoyable, and the monster women seemed eager to help him, so long as he fulfilled their carnal desires. He noticed that they were all youngsters; not teenagers but not fully adults either. These poor kids; they shouldn't have to grow up like this. In fear of being taken, wondering when it might happen.

But right now, his stomach growled loudly; he laid a hand on his chiseled abdomen and asked, "I'm sorry, but you wouldn't happen to have anything to eat, would you?" Despite how starving he was, he knew that food was probably tight around here, so he would only eat a small amount....just enough to keep him going.

"Um, here" John handed Sam a small loaf of bread, which appeared to have been replicated out of energy rather than actually baked. It seemed unlikely that they had farmed, gathered, threshed, and baked anything, for fear of being taken at any one of those points. They were a small group of scared refugees, not colonists seeking a better life.

"Its not a lot, but it should tide you over," John smiled.

"I think we should start hunting or fishing in the very least," the second man, apparently named Steven from the way the others referred to him, "If not, we will run down our energy reserves even faster than we already are. We can't just keep looking for active power cells when ours run out."

"And what would you propose we hunt? Other than a few animals and fish, everything else on this damn rock is a monster girl of some sort," John scowled, "However much you dislike them, you couldn't possibly want to eat them, right?"

"They practically eat us," Steven shrugged, "What difference does it make?"

"Why you-" John stood up and raised his fist at Steven, but was stopped by one of the young men who acted as guards.

"Yeah, just because your step grandmother was one of those abominations doesn't mean we have to accept your damn convictions," Steven smirked in a humorless manner, "Don't you remember what happened when your grandfather accepted her as an equal? They never had a child that wasn't a monster, other than your old man. Just be thankful we even let him stay with us, that monster-spawn."

Words could not describe how livid john was at Steven's words, "Don't you DARE call him that!"

Sam took the bread, giving his thanks before tearing into the cloned baked good; the nice thing about 'claking', a 'clever' conjunction by tabloid magazines of 'cloning' and 'baking', was they tasted and had exactly the same properties as the original artifact. It was useful in places that couldn't really grow anything without massive starting numbers, yet were desperately needed in order to ensure survival. It went without saying that the sale of these devices were heavily monitored and required the buyer to jump through so many hoops to get them that hardly any were ever sold; this was an obvious counter-measure to deter thieves and pirates, since these devices could replicate anything that wasn't a living being.

When the pair started arguing about hunting; Sam could tell that power cells were obviously hard to come by. He'd offer his own if he didn't need them so badly; that was to say, IF his ship was still spaceworthy at this point. While it was true that the monster women here seemed to eat from humans, it wasn't actually eating them in the conventional sense; thought hat could be classified as being hunted. Sperm to the monster girls was an obvious resource, one clearly of great importance, at least so far as Sam had seen.

Sam's eyebrows raised as the debate turned to the origins of John's father; his father was the birthchild of a monster woman and a human? Well, technically - though Sam wouldn't breathe a word of this - he was in the same boat as John, having help give birth to two, if not three or four, children for various monster girls around here. Maybe more, who knows? Still, it wasn't fair what they were doing; Sam didn't know if he should speak on this at all, so he just kept his mouth shut. Little did he know that by entering this small group of refugees, he'd just doomed them all; unknowingly being the most virile male on this planet, he was like prime rib to a pile of ground beef.

"I can say what I like, John, you know that I am right," Steven shrugged, apparently not fazed at all at his fellow refugee's rage, "It makes me wonder if have never given semen to a monster woman yourself. Perhaps one of your sisters? I mean, they looked human enough but that doesn't make any actual difference. Yukionna monsters are still just monsters at heart."

"I would never do that to one of my own sisters, you sicko," John growled, but held himself back from bounding the guy's face in.

"Humans can never get along. It is either us or them who will ultimately survive on this planet. Take your delusions elsewhere if you cannot understand that," Steven stood up and walked toward the prefab shelters, "Perhaps if you were raped by one of them a few times it would get through to you better... Perhaps even one of your own sisters could do the job."

John's hand curled into a tight fist which shook with fury. He walked past Sam and over to the exit to the shelter, disabling the locks and stepping outside without another word. It re-locked behind him again and silence was over the camp for what seemed like hours.

"Some say he has a monster for a mistress," Steven said to Sam, "That's probably why he's so worked up about all this. He's never had a proper hate for them... The poor fool will have a bad end, that much is certain."

What he didn't know is that they were the ones in the most danger, Sam's scent together with the commotion caused by Sam's entrance and John's exit having stirred up a colony of werebats which lived inside the cave. They began to fly about and gather around the front gate to the human part of the cave, silently gathering in large numbers in order to break inside and attack them. Several of the posted guards had weapons at the ready, but there were far too few of them to drive off the hordes that were flocking just outside the metal doors...

Things inside the enclosure started to calm down and Sam was given a sleeping bag to use as a temporary shelter since there wasn't room for him inside one of the prefab buildings that they were using as make-shift mobile houses. They put out the fire and the guards took up their positions as everyone started to go to sleep... Which was precisely when they decided to strike.

First they just scratched at the door, the sounds of their nails on the metal sending shivers down Steven's back. But, he assumed it was only a few of them like last night and tried to get back to sleep... Then, they started to bang and thud against the metal loudly, and finally they started to pull away the metal barricading which they had used to seal themselves inside the cave. The werebats were actually cooperating with each other to remove the barrier between themselves and a hearty serving of semen from the young men here, but they were particularly interested in Sam's semen as it had the greatest volume and potency out of all of them.

The guards began to panic and directed the hypersonic beams through the openings that the werebats where making, but as they did so this merely paralyzed a few while the rest were thrown into a fury. They burst inside the enclosure and attacked the guards first, stripping them of their weapons and clothes with their sharp claws and starting to rape them right there on the cave floor. The men cried out in horror and anguish as their manhoods were forced to harden and be savagely forced inside their bodies, the force of the rape being much more intense than any Sam had ever yet encountered. They then began attacking the prefab shelters, ripping the sides and doors off them and crawling inside. Screams from the men and women gave testimony to the horrors they were enduring. Several of the werebats were carrying the women outside the cave to throw them out, not wanting or needing them for any purpose, while some of the werebats were raping their husbands and brothers still inside the cave. It was a terrifying situation to be sure, and not even Steven could escape it.

He tried to run from his house before being caught, but as the werebats were entering the front gate, he tried to escape out the back one. Before he could even reach the keypad, however, one of them flew behind him and grabbed his shoulders. Steven cried out in horror as he was forced down to the ground and the werebat's claws began to work on striping his clothes off. He tried to struggle and pull away from her grasp, but her hands were like vises, there was no escape from her brute strength. A cruel and somewhat feral smile spread across her lips as she looked at his soft member, wrapping her mouth around it and sucking on it harshly. He cried out for help, but there was no one who could save him from her. His manhood slowly hardened despite his fear and she then quickly inserted it into her body, letting out a satisfied squeak as she began to quickly buck her hips against him without consideration for her unwilling mate. She would continue to rape him until morning, wether he was still conscious or not.

Sam watched as they continued to be at each other's throats; who was right or wrong shouldn't matter. They were human, they should be working together, not fighting amongst themselves. But, he knew he would just invite trouble to him if he opened his mouth, so he said nothing. He then looked on as John exited the settlement; Sam reached a hand out to stop him, but the man was already gone before anyone could do anything.

Finally, though he had resolved initially to not say anything, he got fed-up with this man Steven, "Just because he may have monster relatives doesn't give you a right to treat him like that!" Steven growled, "You would stick up for him; those monster women warped your mind, obviously. Why don't you go join him if you love them so goddamn much?" A fight was about to break out right then and there; however, they were separated before it got out of hand. Eventually, it was time for lights out; Sam crawled into the sleeping bag he was given, intent on getting a good night's rest. However, sleep would not come for him.

He started at the scratching; one of the colonists assured him that this always happened, and it was just a few creatures trying to get in. He laid his head back down to try and sleep again; the next time, however, he heard more loud banging. "Defense Team, to the front gate! Get those emitters ready!" one of the older colonists called out; by the time the troops got in position, they had already broken through and begun the rape-orgy. "Holy shit!" Sam cried out; he then felt himself tackled. He looked up to see a ferally-smiling, purple-haired woman looking down at him. Before she could do anything, however, Sam's right hand began to glow a dull brown as he tried to throw a fist to get her off of him; a column of rock came up and smashed the bat-woman in the side of her head, doing what he intended to do. Her unconscious form fell to the side, the side of her head bleeding slightly; she wasn't dead, but she was out like a light.

Sam sat there, momentarily stunned with amazement at his little feat. "W...whoa, did I do that?" he thought to himself; he then remembered that escaping might be a good idea. While he remembered that he could control the earth, it was nowhere near a proficient-enough level to take all of these strange bat-women on single-handed. So instead he bolted for the now-destroyed entrance; he threw his hand around, smashing were-bats whenever they got too close. The entrance of the cave came in sight; maybe he could make it! Oh, how wrong he was.

"I told you it would come to you naturally when the situation demands it," Gnome declared proudly, "Give them a good one-two!"

The situation, however was going to get much, much worse for poor Sam. Some of the were-bats were waiting, hanging upside down on the ceiling and waiting for those who would run like Sam was attempting to do. Some others had managed to escape the initial attack, but they were swiftly picked off one by one by swooping were-bats. Sam was picked up as well, but for some reason the werebats were fighting over him rather then trying to take him right there in the cave. One of them picked him up and carried him out of the cave, in fact, and headed out over the desert in an attempt to monopolize the bit of prime male manmeat she had found. Several others followed after her without hesitation, and they flew out over the sands with her claws firmly grasping Sam's shoulders as they flew... They traveled right out to the coast and even over the calm waters of the same ocean which Sam tried to sail across, only this was the north-eastern shore of the ocean.

Gnome felt helpless to fight back, as they were in the air and unable to command the earth from such a high distance above the ground. So, she merely remained silent and tried to think things through before doing anything rash.

Then, as the sun just started to peak out from the horizon the bats were sent into a panic from the light. They seemed to loose their strength in the face of such a strong adversary and the one carrying Sam released him in the center of the frigid waters. The fell helplessly as the bats flew about randomly, helplessly trying to find shelter from the light... Just as he was about to hit the waters and most likely drown, something long and blue flew up out of the waves and wrapped around him tightly and slowly lowered him to just above the waters. Something was lurking just below the waters, and as it felt Sam tightly wound up in her grasp it joyfully appeared floating beside him.

It wore a strange white hat and a white sailor dress, while a heartwarming smile was spread across her lips. It was none other than Marina herself who held him in her tentacle, and she brought him close in order to wrap her human arms around him and hold him in a loving embrace. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks as she kissed him, seemingly unable to speak for the time being.

Just as Sam was about to escape, he felt himself swarmed; he struggled helplessly against the furious claws and beating wings to try and escape. He then felt himself lifted off the ground; Sam looked down to see that the ground was getting smaller. "H...hey! Put me down! Put me down!" Sam yelled; he had a horrible fear of heights, ever since getting stuck upside down in that anti-grav roller coaster on Zelthon as a kid he was afraid of them. The bat-woman didn't seem to heed him one bit, instead flying higher and higher. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sam yelled, his eyes closed tightly while streaming tears of fright; his heart felt like it was going to just stop dead it was pounding so hard. He could hear the screeches behind him; she must be being chased by others of her own kind, wanting him for themselves.

He felt himself getting jerked around, panicked cries leaving the bat-woman's mouth; he peeked an eye open to see brilliant sunlight.....Wait, wasn't it dark back on shore? Why did that even matter now? "C....calm down! Calm down! It's just sunlight!" he yelled at her, trying to not have happen what he feared the most: dropping him. Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened; he felt his stomach give out as he went into free-fall. He screamed the whole way down; a fall from this height could easily kill him just from the bone-shattering impact force. Most likely, though, it would kill him by knocking him out and having him drown. His eyes closed as he waited for the inevitable to happen, completely in disbelief that this was how he was going to die.

However, he felt something grab him just before he hit the water; he felt himself held up in the air for a few seconds, allowing him to crack an eye open to see what grabbed him. He noticed a familiar color and appearance to this appendage holding him; his first thoughts were "It couldn't be......", but as it lowered him gently into the freezing water, he saw the owner pop up. "M....Ma...Marina?" he stuttered, frozen with both delighted surprise and overwhelming relief. As she held him and kissed, Sam felt himself break down; he returned her kisses with passionate ones of his own, tears of joy wetting his face as well. "Oh god, Marina....Thank you! Thank you!" he exclaimed before holding her even closer and saying, "I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry, Marina! You were right! I was an idiot!" He of course was referring to the doppel that had used Rachel's appearance and a form of mind-reading to trick him into going with her.

"Its alright, Darling," Marina smiled and cradled him in her arms, "I know how much you must have missed your human lover, so its only natural that you would be fooled. What's important is that I am here now."

She relished the feel of his toned muscles against her thin frame and the warmth of his kisses heated with affection and thankfulness. Marina wrapped her arms and legs around him and embraced him fully as her tongue darted into his mouth and brushed against hers... She felt at peace with Sam, as she believed that her long nights of loneliness were finally at an end.

The water below them started to dimly glow from the light she emitted from her skin, which was soon returned by dozens if not hundreds of tiny lights glistening and flashing in a variety of patterns. All around them the tiny lights reached the surface, each of them wore the same hat and dress as her mother as well as her signature tentacles, albeit they were very much smaller than their mother at only two inches from the tip of their hats to the end of their toes. They all smiled and huddled around their father, climbing up onto his shoulders and making happy sounds as they didn't seem to know how to talk yet.

"I think they like you," Marina beamed, "I was taking them out on their first swim since the food in the cave is running low."

Sam was glad that Marina had forgiven him; in truth, he was happier to see her than ever. Not just because she saved him from a fatal fall plummet, but because she was one of the monster women that he felt a true connection to. Sam accepted her full embrace, letting their tongues wrestle as they rekindled the flames they felt for each other. He wanted to get away from the surface for a while; at least in Marina's cave, it was relatively isolated.

Sam then saw the glow in the frigid water; this was soon accompanied by strange flashing patterns beneath the surface. What he saw next surprised him and threatened to make him drop dead from said surprise; soon, he found themselves surrounded by miniature clones of Marina. When they huddled around him and climbed all over him, he realized these were his children that he'd given Marina. "Mar.....Marina....my god, there's so many!" he breathed out, a tone of surprise yet genuine happiness ever so present in his voice; well, he did make her belly swell significantly just from his orgasm. "Yeah, I can imagine the food must have run out quickly with all these mouths to feed." He then remembered Gnome and his face flushed; he'd never told her that he might have impregnated some of the monster women he'd been with.

"That's to be expected," Gnome sighed upon realizing who had fathered all these mini squid-creatures, "I mean, she did lay quite a few eggs using your sperm, so what did you think would happen?"

She seemed to just accept the fact as it stood without making too much of a deal about it. Nevertheless, she probably would have been happier if she had been the first to have a child by Sam. For now, she just kept her peace and let things play out without revealing herself to Marina, who as of yet remained ignorant of her existence, let alone her contract with Sam.

"I know, isn't it wonderful?" Marina glowed a little bit more brightly in joy, "They all know how to catch shrimp on their own, too, but I still need to teach them to cook it before eating it. They usually just chow down on them without bothering to even kill them beforehand."

She laughed and wiped away a tear with one of her tentacles, a tear of happiness from having found Sam once again, "Well, we haven't found a new permanent location to live in, but there is a small hidden cove just a little ways ahead that attracts shrimp, so you are more than welcome to come along with us."

"We can't stay in the cave anymore because there isn't enough food around to keep them all fed," Marina began swimming toward the distant shore at a slow pace so that her children could keep up, "I hardly have any time to sleep, even, as they nearly constantly bother me about food."

"I didn't think there would be this many......." Sam replied back; he could feel the pang of disappointment in Gnome's emotions, which made him feel slightly guilty; her attitude, however, told him that she was just going to go with it. Sam perked up and chuckled as she explained that their offspring seemed to just chomp on the shrimp; he joked with her, "Seems they share their mother voracious appetite, hehehe". What seemed like little squeaks could still be heard as the tiny squid-babies crawled all over him, showering him with their young, untainted affection.

When she offered him to come along with her, he froze; this was a real dilemma. He still hadn't come to terms with the prospect he wasn't intended to be held by one monster; he needed to shake the monogamy thing, because it would just drive him crazy. But it wasn't his fault; that was something he was taught through society and his upbringing that a man and woman should be faithful to each other and only each other. If he went with Marina, he probably wouldn't get a moment alone with Gnome; if he opted to not go to with Marina, she might get offended and not want to see him again. Normally, he would have just swam away; however, he felt a connection to Marina, like he felt with Ruby and Talbor.

The Lamia's words for some reason echoed in his head, "Be sure to make strong bonds like the one you share with Gnome. I'm sure they will come in handy when things look grim" He didn't want to lose that connection with Marina, but he didn't know what to do. "Ugh this is making my head hurt" Sam thought to himself, forgetting for a moment that she could hear his thoughts.

"Don't worry, she doesn't seem interested in mating right now... I doubt she wants to produce more offspring when the ones she already has are keeping her hands full," Gnome huffed, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "She should be grateful that her offspring don't need to be nursed."

Gnome seemed to understand that dispite her wishes Sam couldn't afford to reduce his affections to only one or even two monsters, if he wished to maintain his connections with his previous monster girls, that is. Marina seemed to be ignorant of Sam's inner struggle, guiding them toward the cove in a casual manner as she turned toward her lover once again.

"I haven't even tried to name them yet," Marina smiled brightly, "I honestly can't tell them apart yet, but they all seem a bit different once you get to know them."

A few of them had made their way to Sam's shoulders and were showering his cheeks with affectionate kisses. The smiled and skipped across from side to side and scrambled over his body like little spiders would. They were quite energetic and playful, without a care in the world it seemed. Marina picked up a few of them that were struggling to find a place on Sam's body and carefully lifted them with her tentacles and placed them on her own shoulders and back where they sat in a contented manner and swayed back and forth.

As they drew close to the cove she quickly dipped below and surfaced in the small hallowed out area under an overhanging ledge were the waves sloshed in and wore away the rock. She set Sam down and their dozens of children started scrambling in behind them and lined up along the back edge of the small cave-like area. They lined up in neat rows and sat down on the rock, looking up at Sam with wide, curious eyes.

(D'awww......XD)
Sam let Marina pull him along towards the cove that she'd found, working out how to balance all the lovers he'd had so far; naturally he minused that assholish doppelganger. No way in hell would he EVER count her. Not after how she used his memories of Rachel against him like that. His body was shivering slightly, but stopped once he was clear of the frigid sea. "I'm not even sure there ARE enough names to go around." he said with a slight grin, trying to use humor as a stress reliever; he chuckled at the tickling sensations his children gave him as they bathed his cheeks with their lips. What a bunch of free-spirited young children; Sam's mind flashed to what Gnome's child might look like.

He wondered if he'd actually impregnated her; could elementals get pregnant? Well, considering he helped a slime-woman give birth - even if it was in the unconventional sense - it didn't seem too unlikely at this point. Hell, nothing seemed unlikely; but still, if Gnome did have a child, he was sure it would be as beautiful as she was. "It'll be interesting to see what our child looks like, won't it, Gnome?" he then said to her, trying to show her that he loved her as welll. He seemed to feel her true desires of having him to herself; he just wanted to let her know that she would always have a significant piece of his heart.

Sam felt his heart melt as he laid his eyes upon his offspring; the way they looked at him would make even Old Man Scrooge from the fairy-tales melt the ice from his cold heart. He hugged Marina tightly, obviously overjoyed at these lives he had created, even if they weren't with Rachel. "They're going to grow up to be quite something, aren't they?" he then asked her, planting a tender kiss on her cheek.

"It will almost certainly be a girl, and my kind typically look quite similar to their mothers... She might have your eyes though," Gnome blushed, admitting that she could indeed be with child. Elementals had much longer gestation periods than either squid-women or slimes, however, which would mean it could easily be an entire two (of this planet's) months before she would be close to giving birth. It was much too early to say wether she was or was not with child, however, but Gnome seemed tickled to even consider the possibility.

"What would you like to name her, hm?" Gnome asked, her face bright red.

"Of course," Marina stuck out her chest in a proud manner and wrapped one of her tentacles around his shoulders to pull him into and affectionate hug, "They take after their mother after all!"

She ran her hands across his chest and rested on his back as she laid down on top of him and her tentacles gently caressed him. She closed her eyes in a blissful manner, glad to finally be back with her lover while their children looked on in a curious manner.

What they didn't realize is that there was something else lurking in the deep, dark waters... something that was probably the only truly insidious creature that Sam had run into on this planet other than the Doppelganger. It was easily twenty feet long, with a thick, serpentine-like body and two arms that jutted out on either side which ended with wide palms and fingers with long sharp claws like razor blades. It was a monster known by the sea dwellers simply as "Leviathan" and she would never take no for an answer when she honed in on prey. She would tear her food apart and devour it before vanishing into the darkness of the depths. However, she wasn't particularly interested in eating... rather, it had been many many years since she last mated, and there was a particularly fertile male in a nearby cove...

"Hmmm........How about Terra? On my planet, that's a word in Latin for 'Earth'; I think it would fit her quite nicely. And if she looks anything like you, I know she's going to be nothing short of a stunning beauty." Sam added with an inner chuckle, while Marina leaned on him and started caressing his body lovingly. He never felt so much affection; sadly, despite the closeness he and Rachel shared and all of their moments together, he was feeling even more affection being given to him with Marina, her children and Gnome. His mentality was slowly becoming warped; if he ended up getting stuck on this planet, he was finding that maybe it would be so bad.

Sam was perfectly content to be here, with all the love and affection that he could soak up. Fate however, would have a different storyline for him to follow; one that could very well result in his untimely death.

"That's a lovely name," Gnome nodded in a sheepish manner, not used to being praised so highly, "Oh Sam, you really are too kind to me... I couldn't think of anyone more wonderful to be contracted to."

As she began to peacefully drift off into a restful doze, Marina let her mind wander, imaging the many adventures that the two of them might have in the future from battling monster clams and sea cucumbers to weaving giant nets to catch enough shrimp for their entire family to sit down and eat together... She imagined watching their children grow up and swim away to start their own families while the two of them sat gazing out over the sunset... Marina was quite the romantic, but it seemed that fate was no on her side, as her dreams of the future would be snatched away from her (for the present at least).

There was an abrupt cry as one of the mini-squids pointed toward the water at the edge of the cove. Long hands reached up toward the rocks and grasped them, the strength of the grip alone cracking them. They were soon followed by a comparatively small head and shoulders, scales protecting her entire body except for the skin on her face. She had fins on either side of her head instead of ears, and long horns that sprang from the top of her head instead of hair. Her pircing, deadly eyes were directed toward Sam as a feral grin spread across her face.

Marina instantly froze up with fear but she pulled Sam behind herself and sheilded him with her body, hissing at her in a somewhat imposing manner as the tentacles she was not used to hold him were pointed toward this new enemy in an agressive manner. She knew she couldn't possibly defeat her in a direct assult, but she wanted to at least hold her off long enough to allow their children to escape, then possibly blind her with some ink before making an escape as well. The Leviathan, however, had other plans.

"Surrender your mate, or I will eat you all and take him afterward. I have no interest in any of you, but if you force me to I will destroy you," she said calmly, not at all fazed by the squid-woman.

Marina turned toward her offspring then back at Sam, flashing brightly and rapidly in order to momentarily stun the large creature. her children quickly fled to the safety of the water, hiding in small crevices and spreading out. She then quickly started to gather ink into her mouth but as she did so the Leviathan directed an angered punch directly at Marina. She dodged to the side and spewed the ink at her face before trying to take Sam with her into the water, but the Leviathan had blocked the ink spray and with a single slice cut off the tentacles used to hold Sam. She reached out toward him, intending to grab him and vanish before the squid could retaliate.

Sam was about to make a comment about how wonderful this felt when he heard the horrific noise of cracking rock; soon the cove was exposed to full sunlight as the partial overhang that made up the shelter was torn away. He then saw the most horrific face creature imaginable, even worse than the clam woman; before he could do anything however, he felt Marina wrap him up and put him behind her. Hearing this....thing's.....demand made his skin crawl; she wanted to mate with him? Her condition for not going along made his blood boil; no way in hell would he ever let his family get harmed! However, his hands being bound meant that he couldn't use the Earth manipulation ability, so he had to sit out while Marina worked to keep this intruder away from her family.

When the tentacles holding him were sliced and the creature-woman reached for him with her talon-clawed hand, Sam reacted, intent on showing her it was a mistake to attack his and Marina's family; this would also give Gnome a preview of how far he would go to protect their family should they have one. He first used some of the destroyed rock to create large dagger-like projectiles; these were embedded into the arm of the creature, piercing and pinning the massive appendage temporarily to the rocky earth below.

He went one step further, a strange brown aura covering his body as he reached out with his hand; a larger impersonation of his hand - made of rock - shot out and gripped the creature's throat tightly. If she waited, the Leviathan would feel pointy objects against her throat; these were blades that would pierce her if she tried anything funny. "I will not go anywhere with you, beast. You attacked my family just for the sake of a chance of mating with me? Give me one reason I shouldn't end you right now!" he then bellowed angrily; the grip on her throat tightened. It probably didn't have that large of an effect on her, but it would suffice to prove his valor.

The Leviathan roared in pain as his blades bit into her one arm and bound it in place, the weight of the rocks and the pain keeping her from moving it for the time being. She could feel the great power emanating from his body, which rather than discouraging her made him all the more desirable as she desired a strong mate.

"That's right! Give it to him, Sam!" Gnome cheered, glad that she wasn't the one fighting as she was rarely aggressive and usually only defended herself when other creatures were foolish enough to attack her in the past. Perhaps if he had simply finished her off there and then it would have been the end of it, but as he hesitated it gave her an opening in which to counter-attack.

She sliced across the stone arm with her free hand which had not been pinned down, cutting the stone clean through with her claws. Marina then took the opening to throw two punches at her face with her tentacles, which caused her to flinch, but the monster merely sliced those tentacles in half as well with a flick of her wrist.

"If you do not stop fighting me, then I will kill her... Your pathetic mate which refuses to give up or put up even a half-decient fight," the Leviathan threatened, reaching toward Marina. The squid-woman dodged the initial grab, but it was merely a fake attempt as she then quickly wrapped her fingers around Marina and held her fast.

"You will have to listen to her screams as I cut off and devour her piece by piece," she said darkly, Marina turning pale and tinted blue in response.

"D-don't listen to her... Just run while you can, de geso," Marina cried, tears of fear running down her cheeks as she tried to struggle out of her grasp, "She can't kill me and capture you with her arm out of commission like that, so just leave me and get out of here, de geso. Please just go, de geso! You have to live for me, you have to live for our children, de geso!"

"You have to, becuase," she cried out in a loud voice, "I love you, de geso!"

Sam watched as the creature shattered his stone arm and grabbed his children's mother. "No! Marina!" Sam yelled as she was grabbed; why didn't he finish her off when he had the chance? Now she had the leverage; he didn't expect her to be so powerful. "Don't you fucking dare lay a finger on her" Sam growled, his fists clenched in rage as the earth aura continuing to radiate from his body; even though he did nothing he was trying to think of a way to free Marina without getting her harmed. "Dammit....." he grumbled, tears of fright at the thought of losing her making him choke up.

No.....it was his fault Marina was in this situation; he knew there was only one thing he could do. "I love you too, Marina; that's why I can't let this foul creature kill you." He then glared up at the Leviathan, asking in a more direct fashion than a simple question; it was almost like a demand. But he wanted her to be absolutely clear on what he was trying to deal out, so he spoke, the energy never ceasing to emit from him in case she tried anything, "So........if I agree to let you have me, you will leave her alone? You will leave my family at peace? Do I have your solemn word? I will not release your arm until I have your promise that you will not come after my family ever again!"

"No, please don't... She will kill you if you-" Marina was silenced as the Leviathan dunked her into the water and let her go.

"Deal," the ancient sea monster reached toward Sam once again with her now-empty hand, "I have no interest in eating squid... They have an oily texture and hardly any taste."

With that she pulled her other hand up and shook it, the spikes falling out of the wounds as she flexed her fingers a bit.

Sam watched the Leviathan ripped its arm free of the rocky trap he'd pierced it with; this creature was obviously powerful. When the creature reached for him, he used more Earth energy to block her hand; he then said, "One moment, There's something I need to do first."

He had a feeling that the possibility of death was very real; and though he didn't know it, his contract with Gnome meant that if he died, she died. So his next words were more out of concern for her personal well-being than her potentially dying, even if that was part of his rationale, "Gnome, I want to sever our contract. This creature is going to bring me much harm and pain, and I know from experience that you feel what I feel.......So, please, Gnome, sever the contract."

"No," Gnome shook her head in a determined and firm manner, "That is one thing that I refuse to do. I won't do it, I don't want to be alone again. Before, I didn't know how it would be to have someone in my life like you. But now I know, and I won't go back to the way I was. No, I won't do that, I won't go away as if nothing had ever happened between us. I won't abandon you, no matter the consequences."

She knew that although it was technically possible to sever the contract, the process itself was a painful one and would leave both of them weak as it required their souls to become unbound. She didn't care if she had to share his pain, as long as they were together.

"Gnome, this isn't up for discussion...............As your contractor, I'm demanding you sever the contract right fucking now! If you won't do it for me, think of our child! Do you really want to risk having our child die!? I almost lost one family today, I'm not risking losing another!" Even though he didn't know if she was actually pregnant or not, he was hoping her maternal instincts would be enough to make her sever the contract. He would take whatever consequences that resulted from it, if it meant that Gnome, Marina and all her/his children would have a future.

"I... I hate you!" Gnome cried but she pressed her palms together and formed figures in the area around her in the space within Sam that she resided in spirit-form. Three large swords materialized around her each of their tips pointed toward her then suddenly pierced her through. There wasn't any blood, as she was in spirit-form, but the pain would shoot through Sam as if he was being cut in the same manner Gnome was. She let out a loud cry of agony as she fell to her knees, palms pressed against the "ground" on which she stood. An instant later she appeared beside Sam and ran from him, tears pouring down her reddened cheeks as she fled from him and the Leviathan and running across the shore without any particular goal.

The Leviathan grinned before diving under the water and carrying Sam with her to the depths. Marina could only watch in horror and despair as she watched her lover vanish to his doom. She opened her mouth and let out a pitiful cry of agony which resonated throughout the water, her children whimpered while in their hiding places...

The Leviathan, meanwhile, was busy working on enjoying her catch. She held him in one hand as she delicately stripped his clothes off with her other hand, then as the blade-like claws retracted, she drew him close to herself and clasped her lips over his, forcing air into his lungs as she pushed him close to her body. She had no intention of letting him drown, so she combined kissing him with allowing him a way to breathe as they mated. Some of her scales around the area where her body widened slid away, revealing her demanding sex. She quickly inserted his member inside, or rather, a strange suction pulled it in automatically and began to rhythmically pull and tug on it. The internal membranes excreted fluids which absorbed into the skin of his shaft, forcing an erection and giving him constant shots of adrenaline so that he would continue to be able to mate until he passed out from exhaustion. She instantly went to work tightening around his member as her hand pulled him closer before pulling him back out at a rapid pace, hungrily milking him. She had no intention of making this pleasant, only extracting his coveted seed as quickly as possible.

Sam felt the agonizing pain cut through him; he fell to his knees as the contract was severed, stripping him of not only his powers, but a woman - not monster woman - he'd come to love with every fiber of his being. He saw Gnome appear and quickly run off; her last words to him "I... I hate you" ringing in his head. Tears of both pain from the contract severance and sadness from the feeling of the heartbreak flowed down his cheeks; he said to himself, "Gnome, please forgive me, I did this for you......For our potential family. I didn't want to hurt you....." He felt another pang of sadness as the Leviathan grabbed him; he'd hurt Marina and the children as well, after being just reunited. "Live strongly, my love; protect our children with all your heart." he thought before he was taken beneath the waves.

Sam could feel his lungs starting to burn as the Leviathan stripped him of his little remaining clothing; he then felt her chapped, rough lips over his, acting like an oversized respirator. "Disgusting beast; if you harm my family - either Gnome or Marina - I will bring the wrath of a thousand hells upon your head." he thought to himself angrily. He could feel the monster trying to get him hard, using her powerful inner muscles to get him hard. As much as he tried to resist, something she was doing to him made him rock-solid instantly. He felt his heart-rate and body heat spike as the adrenaline she gave him went to work; she may have gotten him hard, but she would have to work to get his seed.

Back
Top Bottom