Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Detour (Razgriz x Wingshadow)

"Well, I wouldn't want my prey to give in easily, now would I?" the Leviathan laughed without humor, enjoying his attempted resistance to her prodding, "Don't make this any harder on you than it will be... I will drain you dry until you are completely empty, and if you have any strength left you can try to swim back to shore."

She knew that unless he had superhuman stamina, there would not be a chance of him escaping a watery grave. Her inner folds brushed across his length, teasing and stimulating it as they continued to coat it with her warm and arousing fluids. It began to contract around him and the suction increased, pulling him further in with each thrust that she forced out of him.

"Come on, release..." she taunted him, her hand holding him firmly in place as she raped him.

Gnome found herself in the center of the dusty desert, her legs tired from running and her eyes stinging from her own salty tears. She sat down and looked up at the distant sky and cried without tears, unable to contain her misery and heartbreak.

Marina curled up with her knees up against her chest and her back against the wall of the cove, her eyes glazed over slightly as her few remaining tentacles lay limp beside her. Her children came out from their hiding places and gathered around her, trying to prod her with their hands and tentacles and cheer her up with their antics, but she remained cold and emotionless. The pain of watching him, her love, taken from her not once but twice had taken a heavy toll on her heart... It would take quite some time before she recovered from the shock and pain.

(Damn.......I feel so bad now D:> )
Sam grunted as the Leviathan increased her efforts; he was quickly losing the fight. His member began to throb within and he could feel the tingling in his sac as his release neared. He knew he was going to die; she wouldn't stop until she took everything from her. Her words had clearly expressed her intent, but it was her expression and pleading that really drove the point home. "Guess I'm going to die here after all." Sam thought to himself; eventually he could hold back no longer. His member pushed even more into her, the combined effects of her unrelenting stimulation and the fluids she was using to keep him hard pushing him over the edge. Like a geyser, his hot seed erupted into her, washing her core with copious tides of white. It took several minutes for his climax to subside; unfortunately for him, he still had two more left in him, which meant his torture would continue.

The Leviathan soaked up his seed as quickly as he expelled it from the tip of his member, drinking it up and drawing it deep into her body. She did not let him rest even during his climax, continuing to milk his shaft as he came with a grin spread across her lips. She relished in the soothing pleasure of being cum inside of, but she greedily picked up her pace as soon as his seed stopped flowing, savagely thrusting her hips toward him at a rapid speed in an attempt to force him over the edge once again.

(I think I warned you... These girls really like him and feel absolutely horrid whenever they are forcibly separated. Don't worry, the sea bishop will help you get over it, so look forward to her ^_^)

(Yes, you did, which was why I proposed the idea. But, let's just hope the Merrows and Nereids don't try to steal him away XD)

Sam grunted as the horrid beast sucked up his sperm, greedily milking his shaft even before he finished climaxing. This demon had no shame, no remorse for her actions; despite all this, she seemed to care little if at all. The fluids that saturated his member continued to soak into him, forcing his manhood to remain erect and at the ready to dump more hot seed into her wetness. Even though it was like a hot dog down a walkway, she managed to caress and suck at his member so well.

Soon enough, the Leviathan's efforts were rewarded; his cock and balls throbbed painfully as they worked to pump his hot cream inside her once more, filling her to the brim. Samw as beginning to feel light-headed; his vision was bleary, even with the normal haziness that came with a human trying to see underwater, and he could feel his heartbeat racing uncontrollably as the forced adrenaline absorption threatened to overload his biological systems . At this rate, his body would give out on him, causing him to die of being sexed to death.

The Leviathan once again greedily pulled all the cum from his shaft, not lessening her demanding milking of his shaft for a moment. If anything, she knew that he was getting close to loosing consciousness and it excited her and prodded her to be even more abusive toward him. Her hand gripped him ever more tightly as she continued to rape him.

"That's right human... You will die here. But don't worry, I shall bear your children as well... I may be bound by an oath which would be enforced by the great king of the sea herself, but my children are not. Perhaps I could command them to eat up your precious little family when they are of age. Did you really think by giving yourself up willingly you could save them? Take this word of wisdom with you to your grave, foolish human... Never give up what you have for what you may never get," the Leviathan taunted him, feeling his body begin to give in to her continued stimulations, "Farewell, human... It was a pleasure getting to know you."

Deep in the waters below them, a single figure watched from a distance. Her hands were clasped near her chest in pity as she watched Sam in his plight. No monster would dare to harm her, for she was a holy sea bishop, one who had powerful magic for conducting marriages between humans and monsters in the days before the monsters would take and rape men for their semen. She was quite old herself, but hardly looked her age, as her kind could live thousands of years without signs of aging. She wished to help him, but as she had no power to save him while within the grasp of the mighty Leviathan, she could only watch for now.

Sam felt the Leviathan pull his seed from him yet again; this accursed beast fluids still kept him hard as stone. He felt her massive hand on his body, pressing even harder and threatening to crush him beneath its pressure. "Rachel, Marina, Talbor, Ruby, Rose, Gnome........I'm sorry" he thought to himself; he knew this was it. As she raped him harder and harder, trying to bring him to his final climax, Sam felt no pleasure at all now; instead there was pain. Burning, overwhelming pain in every nerve, making it feel like fire was coursing through his veins.

He barely heard her words of malice; oh, how he wished to crush this beast where she laid. "Do.....don't you fucking......dare......you hideous hellspawn of a beast......Lea...leave them alone.....or I swear......I will....h...hunt you down......and break you...." he managed to choke out; it was feeble, he knew, given his highly weakened, near death state. But he just wanted to let her know that if she went anywhere near Marina or his kids, he would do everything in his power to make her regret it.

Sadly, it would seem Sam might not be able to be the heroic rescuer he wanted to be; his adrenaline and fluid-soaked member throbbed violently for one last time, causing sheer jolts of pain to wrack his body as his semen was pumped into her, filling her cavity to the brim before his body gave out on him. His mind shut down and all he saw was blackness; he weakly choked out, "D...da..." before slipping into unconsciousness. Water filled his lungs as his body finally shut down as well; it would seem this was the end of poor Sam.

The Leviathan let him go and swam off into the dark waters, leaving him to his fate whatever it may be...

But it was not Sam's time, for fate would not allow him to die just yet. The Sea Bishop swam up to him and caught him in her arms, holding him close to herself as she quickly began to perform the sacred marriage ceremony which would save his life and adapt his body to survive in whatever environment that his partner would require for their union... Since there was no one else around to help her, she could only use herself as his partner. She reached around him and grasped his hands, her fingers intertwining with his as she quickly recited the chant and a warm glow surrounded them. She uttered strange words into his ears and drew her lips close to his, kissing him and breathing strength back into his body...

Some time later, Sam would find himself resting inside a seaweed cot of some sort, the pleasant rays of the sun drifting through the waters and drawing on his face as he slept. The Sea Bishop lay beside him, her smooth, shapely hands running her fingers through his hair as she watched over him. Her mermaid-like tail was nestled beside his feet. She had long silver hair that was tucked inside her large, fluffy signature bishop hat while her small round face gazed at his.

Her house was simple yet elaborate at the same time, with few decorations in it yet sparing no necessity. There was a large coral vainity in the corner and a large anemone beside it to be used as a chair. The cot seemed to be her only bed, which was practical due to the gentle sway of the currents. The large dome that loomed over them was fitted with a glass-like substance which let through the morning light.

Sam felt himself beating at Death's door; he could see that light he'd heard so much about when someone was at the brink of death. He also heard a very faint, angelic chant; was he going to Heaven? So there was an afterlife, a kingdom in the clouds or whatever. However, he then saw the light vanish, feeling energy being poured into his body. Slowly his mind started to kick in, his senses - though by no means sharp - sluggishly returning to him. "Wh....." he thought, his mind still feeling like it was working through an ocean of molasses; it was much later that his eyelids twitched before parting to reveal his cobalt-speckled, golden irises.

Slowly he felt something around him; it was wet, but it felt so familiar, like he was at home here. "Ngh......" he groaned before feeling his senses sharpen more and more. He then felt something gently running through his hair; he turned his head to see a woman with what appeared to be an old-fashioned bishop's hat looking at him. He cringed as he felt the bright sun assault his corneas; he then realized something and panickedly placed his hand all over his body, feeling his skin, there as plain as day. He could feel! He was alive! "Wh....But.....how...I....." Sam stuttered, feeling so confused; he then looked over at the woman. "D...did you do this? But, I thought I was dead. That creature...I saw the light...What's going on?" he continued to stammer, the memories of the Leviathan raping him flashing before him, trying to put his thoughts together.

"Fear not, for no one will bother thee any longer... No one under these waters, at least," the Sea Bishop smiled sweetly, "I saw thee in thy plight with the Leviathan. She is quite the sadist, and many have fallen prey to her. I saved thy life, and although I feared I may have been too late I was able to complete the ceremony before ye died. Therefore, from now on I will serve thee as thy dutiful wife and ye will be able to live with me under the sea for as long as we both shall live."

She slipped out from beside him and settled down on the floor of her room, bowing to him in a humble manner, "Forgive me if ye find my actions distasteful, but it was the only way I could have saved thy life given the time ye had left to live."

She then approached the cot and laid her head down on his chest and placed her hand on his cheek in a loving manner to listen to his response.

Sam watched the strange fish-woman.....er, mermaid......as she explained that she was watching him get raped by the Leviathan, and it was only after he was done . Even though he was awaken, his body felt abnormally heavy; perhaps he was just exhausted from being drained. Why would he find her actions distasteful? What ceremony was she referring to? And what was this about being his 'dutiful' wife? He then looked at her more closely; she was floating. Wait, mermaids were water creatures, how was she floating? All of this confused him; when he went to move his hand, however, he saw something weirder. He saw.....bubbles. Wait a minute, air didn't make bubbles when it moved.

When she laid down beside him, Sam didn't really register it at first; his sluggish brain was trying to process everything. When he came to the sudden realization and started to panic a little; he was underwater!? But another thought quickly calmed him down.....he could breathe and talk. How? "Wha..........What happened to me?" he then asked as he raised his hands to see them, as if looking for answers. He didn't see any fins or anything; he then looked down at the woman and said, "I.....thank you for saving me. But what exactly is this ceremony? What happened to me? Humans don't talk and breathe underwater."

"Do not worry, for it is a process that I have done many times in the past," the Sea Bishop tried to calm him, "As a holy Sea Bishop, it was my duty to perform marriage ceremonies between monsters and humans for those who would mutually consent to the union. It is a very powerful but harmless spell that changes the human's body in such a way to allow him or her to live in their spouse's natural habitat. In our case, it allows ye to live, breathe, and speak underwater as I do. Ye should not be altered in any other way, so do not worry about growing fins or not being able to breathe air, or anything of that sort."

She bowed her head once again in a humble fashion, "Please feel free to punish me however ye desire if thou are still upset... I understand how frustrating it may be for ye to be married to myself without your prior consent."

Sam took in every word this 'Sea Bishop' was saying; she sounded like someone from the medieval plays he used to go to as a kid. But she was very polite and very direct, especially with her last statement. Why would he be upset? Surprised, he was most definitely, but not upset. "I...I'm not upset, I'm actually very grateful to you saving me from that.....thing. I....was just shocked was all. Humans usually have to use metal tanks filled with air to spend any prolonged amount of time underwater; they can't just breathe." Her comment about marriage was also a bit surprising, but one he didn't have a hostile reaction to; he found his monogamous attitude practically disappearing before his eyes. "I don't mind getting to have someone who does that as a wife, it's actually rather nice."

He then tried to sit up; however, despite having his life restored, his body was still incredibly sore from his brutal raping. He was slowly coming to realize that he was hurting pretty damn bad. His whole torso felt compacted, his manhood and balls ached and throbbed with pain from extensive draining; he probably wouldn't even be able to get it up for a while unless someone was REALLY good at sex. "F...forgive me if I can't show proper gratitude for saving my life, but my body isn't being very cooperative right now, hehe." He then let out a pained groan; trying to laugh probably wasn't the smartest thing right now. He even found talking to be relatively difficult, but managed to get coherent words out regardless.

"Please take it easy, dear," the Sea Bishop gently eased him back into a reclining position on the cot, "Thou hast already been asleep for an entire day, but I fear it will take yet more time before ye can be out and about. I have been waiting here beside thee and feeding thee some of mine own life essence as ye slept, maintaining and helping restore thy body."

"B-besides," she looked away with a slight blush, "I would understand if ye would refuse to participate in such an action ever again after what ye went through... Least of all with someone such as I. It is a fine thing if our marriage is only in word. I feel truly awful about what happened. We were not like that before, yet as the years pass more and more of my fellow companions are growing more and more animalistic in their pursuit of mates. They hardly even speak to me about marriage anymore."

Sam felt the Sea Bishop push him back down gently; he'd been asleep for over a day? Well, on this planet that counted for a lot; but still, he supposed it wasn't too surprising, given what happened to him. When she told him she'd been feeding him her life essence, his eyes widened in surprise. Wouldn't that make her lifespan shorter?

When she mentioned his never partaking in sex again, Sam just shook his head "That's not it at all. Sex is something I don't mind; just never let that demon near me again. If a creature is respectful of me, such as you have been so far, I don't mind bedding with them. But I think I just need another day or two to rest; I have a feeling I need to recharge." At that his package seemed to twinge, sending a small jolt of pain thought his body; oh yeah, he wouldn't be having sex for some time.

However, her next comments left him with a few questions; he figured he would be spending some time down here, so he may as well try to figure out what's going on. "You say your companions.....Does that mean there are more of your kind down here? You know....more mermaids, as the humans call them? And more importantly, I never caught your name. Mine's Sam."

"All of those with official positions in the seas are given a name by the king of the seas herself," the Sea Bishop replied, "I was given the name Victoria Franscosta Germanitca Vermonia the Great. That's a bit of a mouthful, so my friends usually just call me Vivian. Yes, there are other of the mer-folk here in the underwater capital of Atlantis, or so thine people called it. The actual name of the city is unpronounceable by humans, so we find the assigned name acceptable."

"Don't worry about me bestowing upon thee my life essence... It will only take a day or two from my lifespan, and I am well over a thousand years old and quite young for my kind. A few days has an insignificant effect on mine overall life expectancy," Vivian smiled, pleased that Sam wasn't upset with her, "So... Would ye like me to bring ye something to eat, or perhaps a massage, or..."

The Sea Bishop blushed deeply, "...W-would ye like to cuddle and be affectionate with your new wife?"

There it was again, the she-king; why didn't they just call her a queen? Unless she liked being called the King or something? A human-deigned label perhaps that she never sought or bothered to correct? Whatever the case, Sam decided that wasn't important for the moment and listened as Vivian told him her real name. He knew he wouldn't have any hope of remembering all of that in his current state, and was quite glad for the simple substitution. "Capital? There's a country down here? Oh, why am I even surprised anymore? For all I know, there could be a whole separate dimension."

"Well, I'm glad it doesn't hurt you that much; I'd feel pretty guilty if someone died earlier than they had to because of me." Sam replied; this was the truth. All his life he tried to mitigate as much of the impact on his employee's and friend's lives as much as possible. He even did it to people he didn't know; he always tried to find an efficient solution that benefited as many people as possible. And right now, it seemed like he was the one reaping all the benefits. But she seemed to enjoy his company; maybe that was her reward?

He was about to accept her not-so-subtle offer to cuddle when his stomach growled rather loudly; he gave an embarrassed chuckle and asked, "If it's not too much, trouble, could I get something to eat first, and then we can cuddle afterwards?" He would have offered to let her cuddle with him while he ate, but he found that gesture fairly offensive towards her and decided to eat first, then if she wanted to, he would lay with her. He just hoped she didn't want to have sex; the only thing that would come out for a while would be dust.

"Of course," Vivian smiled and nodded, swimming over to the door and going out for a short while before bringing in a jug of what appeared to be some sort of wine, as well as a transparent bag of water flowers, "Here, eat and drink as much as you desire."

She sat down beside him and set down the items within his reach, watching him with great interest and perhaps a hint of glee. She seemed to be curious about him, as she had met many humans, of both genders, but had never actually observed them outside of the ceremonies she had performed in the past. Her fish-like tail swished from side to side as she rested her head on her hands and smiled at him. She didn't seem interested in coercing him into having sex with her. Rather, she seemed more like the type that enjoyed being pursued more than pursuing.

Sam watched as Vivian left, only to return with some strange plants and a clear container of bright-red liquid. When she offered them to him as his meal, Sam nodded and said, "Thank you" as he took one; it seemed like it was OK to eat. It kind of looked like a hemispherical barrel cactus, except it only had small nubs covering its surface instead of spines and a large, leafy-petaled flower on top of it. He immediately tried to take a big hard bite out of it; however, he recoiled in slight pain because he found the plant had a thick, exoskeleton-like shell. "What the...." he said, knocking on it a few times with his knuckle.

After a few tries, he found a soft spot; it was on the base of the plant. He poked it and found it to be quite fleshy; when he bit into it, he found his mouth flooded with a very sweet, slightly sour, and moderately pulpy fluid. "Wow, this is fantastic!" he thought to himself as he devoured the strange plant rather ravenously; within seconds all the insides had been cleaned out, leaving the outer exoskeleton-like plate intact. He then decided to take a taste of the red fluid; it would turn out to be quite different from the wine he had while staying with the centaurs. Unlike their wine, this wine was smoother and sweeter; he had to assume that it was the plants they made it from.

When he eaten his fill, he felt a lot better; what Sam didn't know was that these plants helped fortify a human's body against illness and further injury. And while it didn't make him recover all the way, it significantly sped it up. Still, he wasn't going anywhere for a while......not that he wanted to leave here in the first place. "Thank you, Vivian, that was fantastic." he said with an obviously satisfied smile. "Though I'm feeling a little lonely......Care to remedy that for me?"

"Why of course," the Sea Bishop snuggled up next to him and laid her left hand on his chest as she laid on her side, her right hand playing with his hair. Her body nestled comfortably against his as she smiled up at him. She seemed pretty easy to please, as she showed no indication that she wished to take their cuddling any further, contentedly relaxing her soft, warm body against him.

Sam smiled as he felt Vivian's body press into his; this was an embrace of compassion, not lust. Something that he always enjoyed, but after so much heated sex on the surface, it was even more appreciated down here. He practically melted into her body; she felt like a pillow, her body was so warm and soft. "Thanks, Vivian." he said as he simply laid contentedly with his new wife, planting a tender kiss on her forehead. Even though the fact that she called herself his new wife, he was strangely OK with it; she did save him, and she seemed to actually care about his well-being in a genuine manner. Well, technically that was true of every monster girl he'd met so far, the sole exceptions being the Doppelganger and the Leviathan. "You know, even if I am stuck here forever, I don't I'll mind it." he then thought to himself as he started to drift off to sleep once more, the warmth of Vivian's body and the subtle drowsiness that came from the wine and plants robbing him of energy and having him pass into sweet, sweet slumber, a loving pair of arms wrapped around Vivian's beautiful form to keep her as close as possible, but loose enough to where she could get up if she needed to.

Vivian closed her eyes and smiled upon realizing that Sam had fallen asleep, letting herself drift into a pleasant slumber as well. Little did Sam know, but she had cast a spell upon herself that would mask Sam's presence while in contact with her body, allowing him to remain relatively undetectable while he slept beside her, so there was virtually no danger to either of them for the time being.

Of course, the city was inhabited entirely by sea creatures of various sorts, but most of them were mer-folk and their close kin, most of which took no interest in forcibly taking human lovers. This was likely due to the magic of the sea king Poseidon herself (who insisted upon being called a King) as she found the actions of many of this planet's inhabitants to be very distasteful in that respect.

The next morning, Vivian let Sam continue sleeping comfortably beside her, content to simply watch him sleep. She had slipped out to eat a bit, but returned to his side as quickly as she could. Devoted and loving, she did not want to let him out of her sight for a moment.

(The Sea Bishop in a nutshell? The most "D'aww"-worthy monster girl on the whole planet XD)

Sam awoke the next morning, feeling positively refreshed; though he knew very well he wasn't back to 100% just yet. Still, he felt a lot better than he had two days ago, or even yesterday. He stretched a bit before feeling a presence next to him. There was Vivian, smiling up at him so serenely. It was such a pure expression of her happiness, Sam could see it. He returned her smile, saying "Good morning, darling. Sorry I fell asleep on you, but you were just so comfortable to be next to I couldn't help myself."

He found himself unable to move; not because of weakness - well, that was a minor part of it - but mostly because he just wanted to stay like this forever. But he knew he couldn't; he needed to move around a little or else his body would just waste away. But there was a question that was kind of nagging at him; he decided it would be better just to ask. It was only for his own curiosity; he didn't know what the others were like down here. As long as they weren't like the Leviathan at least, he'd be alright with them. "Vivian, there's something I wanted to ask you........You mentioned 'king of the sea'; that damned Leviathan mentioned her as well. I have to ask.....who is she? And why does she call herself King if she's a woman?"

"Pay it no mind, love," Vivian smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek, "I would have wish for nothing better than to lie here beside you as well."

"She is a very powerful being, some say the most powerful in this entire planet," the Sea Bishop replied softly to his question, "She is known as King Poseidon, and wishes to be known as such since she finds the title of Queen to imply that a King would be superior in authority or power to her. Even the Leviathan would be a child in her grasp if she were to unleash even a fraction of her power. Thankfully, she is difficult to anger and her wisdom is well known and respected by all who know her... Except for those that have been taken over by the Sleeping Succubus's power, of course. We are safe from her in these waters, though."

Vivian seemed to shutter at the very mention of the Succubus's name.

That made sense, in a weird way; she wanted to let everyone know she was not to be trifled with and used the 'King' label to help reinforce that lesson. At least that was his rationale; he could be wrong, but supposed it didn't matter. Sam looked a tad bit afraid as she explained just how powerful King Poseidon was; he did wish, though, that maybe Poseidon had been near him to hopefully drive the Leviathan away. That is, if she even gave a damn about him. He wondered what she looked like; if she was more powerful than the Leviathan, she had to be enormous. Like, ridiculously enormous to the extent she could swallow an island or something.

Sam was snapped out of his thoughts as noticed the shudder in Vivian's body after mentioning the Succubus; seemed like she and Poseidon didn't have a whole lot of respect for her. Then again, how could anyone? If she just made the monster women here nothing but cock-hungry sex addicts, then it was hard to sympathize with her. "So.........no sex-crazed women down here, I'm guessing? That's a nice reprieve." Sam proclaimed; though truthfully it was the sex-craziness of his previous partners that had him meet them in the first place. So he guessed it wasn't too bad, but then, they were always respectful of him after he'd sated their desires.

He put those issues out of his head for the moment; he just needed a break from trying to find everything he needed. He had an Elemental but lost it and broke her heart in the process; his face fell as he remembered what Gnome cried out to him. She hated him and that hurt him, bad.

"No, most of us here are taught to uphold and respect the will of our partners, either human or otherwise," Vivan shook her head, "Although the loss of males of our own kind is indeed troubling, but as we are blessed with very long life it is much less of an issue. I believe that in time we will be able to resolve this issue... At present, most of those on the surface of the planet are under her influence, but as our king is bound to the seas she cannot spread her power beyond the waters."

"I used to perform marriages between humans and the creatures ye call monsters. It would always be a momentous occasion for us, as we would readily accept him or her as a member of our community... Sadly, those days are long gone, and I haven not performed a single marriage in what seems like ages... Other than mine own, of course," she noted Sam's distraught face and kissed his cheek once more, "Dear, what's wrong? Did ye loose someone in the past that thou loved? Please tell me what has caused thine countenance to fall."

Back
Top Bottom