Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate that Signature!

You rate it higher than I would! It's a lazy "port" to this dark color scheme; there are many errors.

5 / 10 - I would have given this a six out of ten, but I don't like the text around the image.

I personally like the more narrow rectangular shape. It lends well to the tight focus on the render's eyes, which is further enhanced by the blue light/fog/blur effects on the top and bottom of the image. I would call the overall look of the image as simple, but it works very well for this. It'd a moody piece, and it doesn't need much more than what is presented. You kept out of the blacks, and still provided the viewer with a dark/intense mood to the image. The text around the image just looks out of place. I have no issue with what it says, but it's just sort of jarring. Also, I would have tried to but a border of some sort around the entire image (1px) or along two of the sides to act as a frame (3-5pix).

Overall, I like it.

7/10

Now, I'm going to be honest. I'm not going to write four thousand words as to why I chose that rating.

I like the color scheme and the female's face. As to why it's not a 10 is because well.. Instead of writing 'nightcall', you could have multiple phrases faded into the background. It's your choice of course.

TBH: I know my signature is crap. Until I get hold of a computer, it will be.

Simple. To the point. Yet personalized. I like it ^_^ 10/10

Just noticed how my siggy is none of those things, lol.

So long and gorgeous...like my rainbow cock.

Anyways, 9/10

I like mine short, sorry. It's beautiful though. c:

I love the contrasting colours, the cute little wavy hair...every thing is nicely placed, uses nice negative space etc.

8/10

Difficult to forsake that avatar for the signature - but I digress; without getting into what it's supposed to represent (I mean, what is a cat apparently carrying away a pumpkin pie all about?), the *.gif is very well made. The mind splits between the mechanics of the action and speculation as to how it may have been made. However, grading it presents a signal problem: with what is it to be compared? I am at a loss, but resolve to extricate myself from the issue by giving it an eight, like Mia did for the previous entry.

XXtraPrince said:
Difficult to forsake that avatar for the signature - but I digress; without getting into what it's supposed to represent (I mean, what is a cat apparently carrying away a pumpkin pie all about?), the *.gif is very well made. The mind splits between the mechanics of the action and speculation as to how it may have been made. However, grading it presents a signal problem: with what is it to be compared? I am at a loss, but resolve to extricate myself from the issue by giving it an eight, like Mia did for the previous entry.

I just thought it was funny haha :p

I'm not really the best person to rate that signature. Not really sure who the characters are, so 8/10 because it's balanced and aesthetically appealing. Also, the information is there, so that's always helpful. :)

10/10 Your sig -does- slay me as all animals do. Mine is a rotating sig so if you don't like what comes up, refresh and you'll get something different, lol.

2//10

It seems really boring to me.
And really cluttered.
I like color, so. There isn't much.

2 / 10 ;3;

You can set that as a link..
With text. I think it's [link=url]Request Thread[/link]

Back
Top Bottom