Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate that Signature!

Dark_Dreams

Planetoid
Well the game is really easy to understand. You just rate the signature of the person that posted before you:

-Rate it on a scale of 1-10. One being the worse and 10 being the best.
-Tell them what you like or love about it.
-Tell them what they can do to make it better.

I use to play this game on another forum. Its a great way to meet people and well get others to look at you stuff ^.^

The person that post after me goes first.....

P.S. If they don't have a signature tell them to get one and keep going. HAVE FUN.

Hmm.

I can give it a 6/10.

I like the starry picture and the font used, but I can't tell what it says. It's too small and the colors blend into the picture too much. Not enough contrast, I guess that's what I'm saying.

And the text makes no sense. Except the mood thing. I see loads of signatures with text that doesn't make any sense, much less add anything of substance. it looks like a middle school goth's attempt at poetry. :|

But the color of the non-sense is nice. I hate pink, but it's a complimentary color along with the cool picture of the stars. :D

5/10

Kirk is always cool. Rest is distracting and doesn't really do anything for me. Lot of animation but no real punchline effect to it. More steak, less sizzle.

6/10

For reminding me that I had to add a display: block; line to the signature css >_>

10/10

I really like the picture in your sig. Very soft colors that go well with the Blue Moon colors and your user name doesn't crowd it, written in a nice flowing font that goes well with the picture. And the way you have the links set up is nice and neat, big and easy to read, but not too big(it's not like you're desperate for clicks or anything) and I like the little red asterisks and tildes to accent it on either side and both above the pic and below it.

7/10. I like the picture a lot, but personally a peeve of mine is when signatures have scroll wheels on the sides and are big. @_@

Funny because yours has a scroll wheel too.

7/10. Good picture, elegant signature, doesn't mess around with a ton of quotes and random stuff.

ArcturusV said:
Funny because yours has a scroll wheel too.

7/10. Good picture, elegant signature, doesn't mess around with a ton of quotes and random stuff.

8/10 Gorgeous. Simple I love the crimson...but its hard to read ; - ;

10/10

Because my shiplets are in it, ofcorse<3
and because the lady in the left siggy has a really appealing look on her face.

Edit: 10/10, because Lacey just earns an extra point for being my Shiplet's momma.

6/10

- The picture itself ish too big. And lacks...interesting things. If the picture were smaller it would be much better =p

TakodaVega said:
6/10

- The picture itself ish too big. And lacks...interesting things. If the picture were smaller it would be much better =p

8/10 for the quote on the sig. Bats rock. <3 But too many colors in text @_@

9/10

You don't get my last point because you have a random [/center] in there

But everything else, I love

Rubyliday said:
9/10

You don't get my last point because you have a random [/center] in there

But everything else, I love

10/10 because its SOOO TRUEEE.

Thank you for pointing out the center xD

Back
Top Bottom