Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate that Signature!

5/10
it is lovely and such, but i still dont get that "eye" thingie and the 3 very random pictures does not make any sence in my eyes, but well, im a Dane, dosn't really understand anything

5/10
The black text is hard to read and I dont really like the image.

To the person rating mine: the image is random refresh it a few times.

Pistol Kiss said:
5/10
The black text is hard to read and I dont really like the image.

To the person rating mine: the image is random refresh it a few times.

6/10 Boring picture. ): The only thing saving you from a 5/10 is the cradle of filth lyrics. xD <3

Interesting one you got there Wicked.
The picture is very cool looking

(I actually stared at it for a good full minute before replying)
8/10

A bit of effort was put into it; but it doesn't really capture my attention. The font colour and gloss/glare/sheen in the pic also detract from my enjoyment.

4/10

Personalized +2
Smexy +2
Informative +2
And a little cocky +2

8/10 yay! Your avatar however. To be that strawberry. Yes.

Ha! He said "Flashy." Get it? It's Flash! HE'S FLASHY! BAHAHAHAHA! /gigglesnort
9.5 Very clean Emcee, though Slytherin (and Potter in general) aren't my thing.
#teamartemis

4 / 10

What we have here is an assortment of renders put against a background. My guess is that they were either reduced in opacity, or set to a blending mode. Some seem to be crudely "cut out" from their original images, or just cropped; there are some missteps here in that area. It appears that the picture in the top left was just cropped on the bottom (if at all). This is what creates the discoloration over Tara and Willow's (I think it's those characters) faces. In the top right, you can see the vertical border along the blonde's head, and then the curve. There was an attempt there to get rid of the rest of the image, but it wasn't done in a very organic manner. The bottom right-hand corner isn't so bad, that image, but you can see the original background below the dark-haired character's neck.

The bigger issue is the lack of blending. Each image is just thrown into the four corners, surrounding a middle image. The reduced opacity of the corner images does not make a clean blend, and instead creates a blurry, busy signature that can be hard on the viewers eye. The center of the image is clearly the focal point, but it's almost as if it's just being covered up. The corner images do not lend to the focal point, they take away from it; it makes it all very hard to look at. That leads into the overall composition of the piece.

Everything in a work of graphics should lend to the focal point. It is the singular point on an image that the viewers eye should be drawn to. The placement of images and design elements should be carefully considered, and built around it. In this work, the outer images are built around it (the two women in the middle), but not correctly. There's too much going on, and none of it really lends to any sort of flow to the piece. When I move my eyes across the image, my eye should travel naturally with the direction of the design elements, and those elements should flow to or from the focal point.

Finally, there's some compression issues throughout. The file is JPEG, so it's only natural that it would show as a bit grainy. When saving your work, instead use PNG; it'll provide a better compression.

Back
Top Bottom