Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora felt him enter her and sighed as he did, it felt so right to have him inside her. her hips pushed back against him as he moved inside her.

He hugged her to him. Have you thought about the fact that we may soon have children, he asked as he slowly made love to her. We have done nothing to prevent it. I am more than ready , he said, are you? he kissed her gently.

Aurora did not understand what he meant by having children, after all she was young when he father past away so he had yet to teach her the facts of life. "What do you mean" she was completely puzzled by his statement.

"Have you ever seen a baby?" he asked? "In its mothers arms?" Some day, because of our love, a baby will start to grow inside you. It will be ours. I will be its father, and you its mother. It will be helpless, and look to us for everything. Especially to you at first. It will be fed at your breast.

Aurora looked at him. "I never heard that before" she was a little shocked with the whole thing she looked at her breast then too him it all sounded so strange to her.

Bob continued their gentle lovemaking. He brought a hand over her small tight belly , and tried to imagine it full and round with their child. It was a happy thought. Making slow passionate love with her was so nice. He was in no hurry, and it felt so good. His body was gently easing its way to the edge where he would have his release, but it was a slow deliciously lazy process. He had never experienced it like that before.

Aurora mind was reeling with what he said, a child, having a baby some day was something she never thought about now it was starring her in the face. She tried not to think about it, she tried to focus on what he was doing, he felt so good inside her.

Bob was thrilled with the idea of her having a child, but he could tell she really didn't understand yet what it would mean to her. She really was just a girl, and though she was very mature in so many ways she was also naive, having lived so long alone on an island. He told himself that he needed to remember that. He continued his gentle lovemaking as she cooed with pleasure.

She soon felt herself building to a climax with his gentle stroke. she loved every moment and pushed against him as he entered her struggling to find pleasure.

Felling her body begging, he took her hips in his hand and pressed in a little deeper, and as he did, kissed her gently behind the ears and whispered " I love you Aurora" With that he let go of his restraint and released deep inside her filling her with warm wetness. His cock throbbing and flooding her to overflowing.

Aurora felt him grab her and it was what she needed to reach her peak. She came hard on his cock, she felt him release inside her. Once they had both caught their breath Aurora turned to face him her face against his neck. "i love you too"

They cuddled tightly in each others arms as the storm raged on outside. They were almost unaware of its fury. They had each other and that was enough for each of them, at least for the moment.

Aurora looked at him with a sweet smile on her face, "I had forgotten there was a storm ragging outside, just being in here with you make me for get all that"

"Do you think we dare go out and see it?" he asked her " a cool shower might feel good right now, and we need only step outside."

Aurora laughed "That could be fun, however we have to be careful we do not want to get his with any flying objects out there, that wind is pretty strong, has knocked me off my feet a time or too"

"True".. he said " maybe we best not, we really can't afford to get hurt. Maybe later when the wind dies down.

Aurora smiled a little "yes you are probably right, we should wait, the wind will die down and the rains will then slowly stop so we will have time to be in the rain."

They laid there and listened to the wind and the rain and after an hour or so the wind died back and no longer howled. Bob kissed her and said "are you up for that shower now?"

she laid with him in silence as the rain fell and the wind below, even with all the craziness outside it was still peaceful inside. She nodded to his question as she heard the wind die down.

"They got out of bed and went to the door. It was still blowing, but no longer at dangerous speed. They ran out in the warm rain, and just let it caress their naked skin. It was warmer than the waterfall, and a much finer spray. Bob wrapped his arms around her and held her close as they stood and let the wet wind kiss their faces.

Aurora felt the warmth of the water hit skin as the wind below at time it made her feel cold. In those moments she moved closer to bob just blocking herself from the wind

When he saw that she had had enough they went back in. "how about i get some fish and we'll make a chowder? he asked. We still have wild potatoes and onions.. Why don't you start them boiling, and I'll go fishing."

aurora nodded "But be very careful the tide can still be rough and i don't want you to be swept away" She smiled and then began to dry herself off

Bob picked up the spear and went out to the tide pool. The currents were swift and the water merky. It was a threatening situation. He understodd now why she had warned him. As he sood out on one othe rocks a massive shadow approached him. Worried it might actually attack him he threw the spear hard at its head and quickly backed off. he pulled hard on the rope attached to the spear and dragged a 50 lb tuna from the water. Aparantly it had been washed into the tide pool by the storm. He slung the huge fish over his shoulder and returned to the house grinning from ear to ear. It was far more than they could eat. some would need to be dried and stored for an emergency, once the storm was over.

while he was away aurora had picked up the house a little, she made the bed, making it look inviting again for later. She peeled potatoes and cut some other veggies and got a stock going waiting for him to return with the fish. She was getting a little worried as it was taking longer than normal, she poked her head outside just in time to see him come to the house with a huge fish. "oh my goodness now what in the world are we going to do with that?"

Back
Top Bottom