Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora looked at the boat and her heart was racing inside her chest. She wanted to see the world but now face with the chance she was afraid. She bit her a lip a moment. "i don't know, we can do whatever you want to do" Her fear even though she tried to hid it was clear on her face, much like the day the two first met.

Bob could see her fear in her eyes. "we dont have to decide for now." he said, and pulled the boat high up on the sand, and taking out the anchor dragged it 50 yards up the beach secured it to a palm tree. "We can think about it. Besides we would need to repair her and fill her with provisions first."

Aurora sighed in relief when he said they did not have decide now. She moved to clean up the blankets. Once he was done tieing the boat up she lead him back to the house. "We have some fruit for breakfast instead of fish if you want" she tried to change the subject still so afraid of all it could mean.

"What ever you would like" he said. " I will fish if you want to." He knew the boat represented a dream to her, one she had had for a long time, but now, as he did, she realized what a wonderful existance they had, and was afraid to lose it.

"I am ok with just the fruit, but if you want fish you can get it" She smiled and put back the blankets. She went over to him kissing him gently.

Bob was more interested in her than in food, and sat down with her their still naked bodies touching and helped her cut the fruit. It occurred to him that unless the weather changed, their need for clothing had just dramatically decreased. The feel of her body next to him gave him a warmth that he had never experienced before. It went beyond sexual attraction, though that was certainly there, to intimacy and and comfort. Feelings that until this last few days , he had never experienced since he was a small boy in his mother's arms, and wanted more of.

Aurora smiled as she sat with him to cut the fruit. She pressed her body against him and just enjoying his nearness. her mind still drifted back to the boat now sitting outside. She bit her lip a little and set down the knife she turned to look at him. "You know just cause i am afraid to leave here, doesn't mean you have to be, so as much as i don't want to go, if you want to get off the island i understand and won't stand in your way if that is what you want"

Bob looked at her in disbelief. "First of all this a wonderful place, far nicer than any other part of the world I have seen. If that were not enough to keep me I have the love of my life here. There is no way I would leave you here. This is paradise to me, and unless your yearning to see the world gets the better of you, I will stay here the rest of my days, as long as you are with me."

Aurora wanted to cry in happiness after what he said he loved her. And she was deeply in love with him, and because of this he wanted to stay with her. She wrapped her arms around him hugging him tight so tight in fact her breast were completely flatten. "I love you so much"

He picked her up in his arms and just held her a moment. They were so much in love it seemed they couldn't get enough of one another. "Why don't we finish our breakfast and go exploring?" he asked following his question with a warm kiss.

Aurora smiled. "Alright i like that idea." She kissed him and then picked up a piece of fruit and fed it to him. she was so in love with him.

When they had finished eating they rinsed the stickiness from their hands and headed out toward the beach, neither one bothering to dress. They walked down the beach searching the sand for what ever treasure might turn up. Robert loved the way Aurora's breasts bounced as they frolicked up and down the long expance of sand.

Aurora smiled a little as they walked. She pointed out different creatures that had washed up on shore. she help his hand as they walked and she smiled at him. "This is a beautiful day."

As they reached the south end of the island, the beach ended and they had to climb the steep cliffs to cross to the other side. It was dangerous, but they took it slow and soon wer at the top of the cliff. the view was breathtaking. It was then than Bob saw it, off on the horizon, another island. He pointed it out to Aurora, and said its one days sailing away.

Aurora climbed the cliff although she climbed cliffs before never naked. So she took her time as she climbed once at the time she saw the view it was breathtaking it wasn't until he pointed out the other island that she saw it. "I never noticed that before" she looked at him. "Do you think we should visit it?"

Its a days sail, thats not to far or too dangerous for the boat. I think we could. It would certainly be an adventure, and i'd love for us to do it together. We will have to rerig the boat, but its in pretty good shape, and the sails are still on her, though they need a little mending.

Aurora nodded a little. "Yes i suppose you are right, and we not far from our home here so there should be no worries about us being able to come back here" She smiled at him "Well then i guess we will fix up the boat and then watch the tide and sail out to the other island"

Yes, but first i need to teach you to sail. We can fix the boat up, then practice a little near home. It should be fun anyhow. He held her in his arms and kissed her passionately. It was so nice having both a lover and a best friend.

Aurora never thought about learning to sail, but he was right of course it was important for her to know. She kissed him back just as passionately. before breaking the kiss. "We should head back soon"

"yes , I think so, we don't want to climb down in the dark. A fall could be a disaster." They helped each other pick their way down the cliff to the beach, and started the long hike back. they still had to fish for dinner before dark.

Aurora and bob climbed down the cliff and headed back home. they whole time she held his hand. as they reached the house she felt to tired from their busy day with a sigh she laid down on the bed. "So tired" she said in yawn to him.

I'll get dinner, he said, you take a nap. he let her sleep as he caught fish and prepared it . he took a plate fo fish and fruit to her and woke her by kissing and sucking her nipples as she lay sleeping on the cot.

he was so sweet to her letting her nap, and her eyes quickly closed and fell a sleep. When he began to suck on her nipple she started to stir but was not ready to wake it, while she still in a sleepy state she hit him on the head.

Bob laughd and kept suckling, She would have to do better than that to stop him. He laughed, and tickled her side teasing her. "Wake up sleepy head, its time for dinner."

Back
Top Bottom