Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Waking you up silly! Its time to eat, your fish is getting cold" As she sat up he handed her a plate of fish and fruit. "Did you have a nice little nap?" He wasn't sure what had worn her out so much, but he was glad she woke up happy.

Aurora smiled "Yes i had a great nap until someone woke me up" she stuck her tongue out at him and then took a bit of her fish.

"Well I'll let you sleep some more once you eat , but I'm going to join you. First though, eat the fish while its hot. at least I cooked for you. Doesn't that count for something?"he said. "not even a kiss?"

Aurora laughed more. "Maybe it does, we will just have to see how good your cooking is, after all if it is gross or makes me sick then it doesn't count" She then took a bit, and made a fish. "HMMM i don't know if it was kiss worthy."

Bob laughed and kissed her anyway. "Just eat your breakfast, or next-time I will nap and you can cook." he said. He smiled at her and sat down beside her on the bed. He wrapped his arm around her and cupped her breast from under her arm, gently massaging he nipple. Then laid down on the bed and pulled her down beside him.

Aurora laughed and ate the fish as he touched her breast, she shook her head, "see the only reason you want me to eat is so you can touch me"

"What do you want me to do? deny it?" he was so in love with her, he he would do anything for her. Of course where they were, he had her all to himself, and that was just fine with him.

Aurora kissed him. "Well i guess not" she then kissed him again. "But it is ok, I love you any way" she laughed a little she laid down next to him just wondering how she was so lucky to have him. She was not thinking about sex or anything like that just how happy she finally felt in her life.

They fell asleep together and slept soundly they woke late the next morning to rain. Bob looked out in disbelief, It was the first rain he had seen in months. He almost wanted to run and play in it like a child. Soon though the wind picked up and the friendly rain looked ugly.

Aurora heard the rain in the morning and new it wasn't going to be good. She looked at Bob, "I think we should have enough fruits and vegetable to last a couple of days but we need to get some more water and quickly a nasty storm is coming?" She climbed out of bed and got two very large buckets holding about 6 gallons of water each.

Bob grabbed the buckets and filled them at the water fall which as not flowing at more than twice its normal flow, The wind was blowing at more than 50 knots. He realized their lucky boat was too close to the water. he went out to the beach and dragged it 50 more yards up the beach, and retried it to the tree.

Aurora checked and made sure they would have enough to eat for a day or two, She went to the door to find him pulling the boat in land more. It was now far enough away that it should be safe. The wind blew hard and the rain fell quickly as she stood out their in the rain watching making sure he was ok she was becoming soaked.

Fortunately , with neither of them dressed only their hair was really collecting and serious amount of water. he came to her and they hugged and kissed in the rain then went in and took shelter from the storm. The beach would be littered with new treasure, they climbed back in bed and under a blanket, the air was cooling off.

Aurora kissed as he came back to the house then once inside she closed the door and the shutters and they were trapped inside to wait out the storm. She snuggled in bed with him. "Hopefully the storm isn't bad"

"We will just wait here in bed. It should be safe" he said. The storm got worse and the wind started to howl. They snuggled with each other. It felt good and it felt safe.

Aurora smiled as they snuggled against each other in bed. "You know before you came i use to hate storms but now with you they are not so bad." She kissed him gently.

The winds began to whip up in a fury and were rattling some of the tin that made up the roof. "stay here" Bob said as he got up and went out side in the wind and rain. He gathered some large rocks and started piling them on the rattling tin until it stopped. then came back in and dried off and came back to bed.

Aurora looked at the roof hoping it would hold. but he got up and made sure it would be ok. he came back wet and she shook her head. "Be-careful going out there like that, the weather can be nasty"

He snuggled up to her, he was a little chilled from the wind though it wasn't bad, just enough to make her warm body feel especially delicious. He kissed the back of her neck and said, "You know in all the years I was on a boat, I never knew just how nice it would be to back in out of the weather to a woman in my bed. If I had known, i'd have left the sea, years ago. I love you so much Aurora."

"well if you left the seas years ago, you would not have been shipped wrecked on this island" She turned over to face him now kissing him softly on the lips "I love you more:

That though had occurred to him too. He thanked his lucky stars that his life had lead him here to the island, and that it hadn't been deserted, but rather, she had been there. Their paths seemed destined to cross, and now that they had they were continuing as one, not two. His hands slowly roamed over her body , enjoying every curve and crevice.

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt his hand touch her body. He touch was always so gentle and loving. she opened her eyes and touched his cheek gently, she smiled softly at him.

His fingers drifted down to the warm place between her legs and slowly played at her slit teasing it open, He was surprised to find how wet she was. His cock began to swell at the discovery.

Aurora felt him touch her between her legs her eyes closed a moment just enjoying the feeling again, she felt him harden against her. She looked at him with a soft smile on her lips.

he pulled her knees up to her chest and slowly entered her from behind as they lay on the bed. It felt warm and wet and wonderful. He slid in and out slowly, letting the storm outside rage on, but have no effect on their slowly building passion. he held her breasts in his hands and massaged her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom