Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blazing Leaves: Naruto AU Team Roleplay [Still accepting]

Snowe

Star
Each year in Konohagakure three young genin are placed in a single squad with an experience 'Jounin' captain; A powerful shinobi with skill great enough to keep safe these three young students whilst battling powerufl enemies. This exact cell system had been used in all five shinobi villages; Konohagakure - Leaf Village, Sunagakure - Sand Village, Kirigakure - Mist Village, Iwagakure - Rock Village and Kumogakure - Cloud Village. However, this year in Konohagakure, a decision to offset the typical three-man-cell was worked into the academy students, and five students were picked from the bunch; Two male students and three females were picked to study under a powerful, talented and experienced shinobi for the few years until they became Genin.

This exact cell was found to be perfect for the intense combat the Genin were brought up in every day, and so from then on every single year in the academy five students were picked under an experienced sensei as a special squad used for more important Genin and Chuunin-ranked missions. They were the best of the best, only those who had worked well together as a team were chosen for the final cut. Now, three female students and two males were chosen once more, the pick of the litter, to train under a talented young sensei who was in the very first six-man squad almost twenty years ago. Excited and full of vim and vigor, they are soon to realise just how dangerous this war can be.

------

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Clan: [Yes, no? Make one up if you like]
Rank: [Genin or Jounin for now. Other ranks needed later]
Elemental Affinity: [1 unless your character relies soley on them, then you can have three. That means they -only- use Elemental Ninjutsu like Kakashi]
Combat Style: [Ninjutsu, taijutsu, nintaijutsu, genjutsu, weaponry? Anything else?]

Stats; Points given: 50
Strength: 1-50 [1 is kinda like academy student, 5 is about Sakura preship, 25 is sakura now, 30 is kinda Gai level, 50 is Tsunade. A gen user or person who doesn't use nintai, taijutsu or weaponry should never have over 25 to 30. Except medics who use CES of course]

Speed: [1 is academy student, 5 is Sakura preship, 10 is Naruto
preship, 15-20 is sasuke preshippude, 25 is Kakashi-level, 35 is Gai, 50 is Raikage in Lightning Armor or Yondaime]

Chakra: [Amount of chakra person has. One point is five chakra points. E-rank jutsu take one point, D takes three, C takes five, B takes ten, A takes fifteen and S takes 30]

Chakra Control:1-10 [Rolled upon creation. Each point of control takes away that many points from each jutsu. For example five points of chakra control makes E, D and C ranks free, B ranks take five, A ten and S twenty-five]

Intelligence: 1-10 [10 is Shikamaru and Shino, 9 is Kakashi, Ino and Tsunade, 8 is Sakura, Sasuke and Neji, ect. Rolled upon creation]

Stamina: 1-50 [Kinda obvious]

---

Skills: [These are the skills that make the character special. For example, Sakura had inner sakura, Ino, Shikamaru and Shino were incredibly smart and intuitive, Sasuke and Neji were prodigies, Chouji and Naruto were incredibly determined. You can make them and they can do anything from giving more jutsu to more stats, but I'd prefer if you didn't make them O.P]

Rival: [Can be one of the other characters or an NPC]

Jutsu List: [Genin get ten E to C ranks, not including the original E-rank techniques, these are free. Jounin gets 25 E to A ranks and one S-rank. Others can be learnt later]

Biography:

Hmm. Try 100 then, seeing as Jounin are a good few times stronger than Genin.

Lunar, being as you're a chuunin add 15 points to your stats for free. Also, you get five more jutsu for fifteen total jutsu

I need my random stats rolled!

I have some plans for him, but I'll need to edit them if the dice turns him into a moron with zero chakra control.

Template:

Name: Taji Nikko
Appearance: Tall. Long, black hair. Permastubble. Always appears exhausted.

- A picture. He's the dapper fellow in front.

Personality: Quite eccentric and odd.
Clan: No
Elemental Affinity: Water
Combat Style: Specializes in a mix of area effect nin-genjutsu while attacking physically.

Stats; Points given: 100
Strength: 27

Speed: 26

Chakra: 27 (x5 = 135 CP)

Chakra Control: 6

Intelligence:8

Stamina: 20

---

Skills:
- Taji is skilled in all the basic ninja techniques (shuriken/kunai use), as one might expect of a Jounin.
- Kusarigama user, with a leg taijutsu focus.

Rival: [Can be one of the other characters or an NPC]

Jutsu List: [Genin get ten E to C ranks, not including the original E-rank techniques, these are free. Jounin gets 25 E to A ranks and one S-rank. Others can be learnt later] (This is something I'm going to have to work on as I go. Gonna have to scour the Naruto Wiki and suchlike. I have, however, thought up a few Jutsu he would be entirely capable of. Also, there's a lack of water jutsu, so if I come up with a water jutsu, I will explain it at length.))

E: All basic ninja techniques which all ninja know

D:

C:

B: Water Release: Chains - Used in conjunction with Aqua Jungle; chains of water break out of the Jungle to attack from different angles.

A: Water Release: Aqua Jungle (An area effect jutsu; creates a large number of water vines, which any ninja can use to walk on.)

S:

Biography: Taji was an original member of the first six-man squad, and one of the only ones still active these days. An excitable young genin at the time, he was always studying, always training, wearing heavy weights and pushing his body to the point of breaking several times. He was chosen as one of the brightest of his generation to be part of the experimental six-man squad, and was sent on many missions other genin would have killed to get on.

Bad intel and overestimation of the six-man group's abilities had them sent on missions over their level, but each time the group banded together, and their sensei took on more and more stress during their missions. It was inevitable that there would be a breaking point.

Sent on a mission to bust an enemy stronghold where powerful rituals were being conducted, they had thought they would be stopping the ninja equivalent of scientists, working on projects. But they were wrong. The battle became bloody, and two members of the six-man squad panicked, getting their sensei badly injured as he tried to protect the fleeing young students.

In desperation, their sensei had loaded his body with explosive tags, and threw himself at the experimenting ninja, going out in a burst of chakra and fire.

Taji managed to escape in the ensuing confusion with three of the other students (the fourth did not make it back), and upon arriving back in the village, they were considered heroes, and all of them were immediately accelerated to Chuunin; a reward for saving hundreds of lives.

A year later, a bitter Taji had been promoted to Jounin.

A decade later, he was called in to lead another attempt at the six-man squad.

RE: Blazing Leaves: Naruto AU Team Roleplay [Male player jounin needed]

Snowe said:
Hmm..lesse. We have..alotta genin. - OMIGAWDIDEAZUZUZUZUZU!

DMW, make a Genin, Jamie can make a Jounin, and then Lunar can just make her character a Jounin and we can have two teams! ^_^

sorry snowe i cant play in the naruto one. i got other thing i need to do and i would hate to hold up two rps of yours when i pull a dissapearing act. srry

Snowe said:
That's okay.

It doesn't look like we'll have enough anyway..

What? We have, like, 4 or 5 players! O_O
Imo, we have more than enough! Let's start this one! Go! Go! Go! XD

1) Is this to be open or group? Either way, it needs to be moved by staff, so please let us know asap.
2) All character profiles need to be placed in the 'profile' section of whichever subforum this ends up in (ie, open or group).

Thank you.

Moved to Open Roleplay. If you want it to be a group only RP, just let me know. Please put character sheets and OOC into the proper threads. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom