Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blazing Leaves: Naruto AU Team Roleplay [Still accepting]

Snowe

Star
Each year in Konohagakure three young genin are placed in a single squad with an experience 'Jounin' captain; A powerful shinobi with skill great enough to keep safe these three young students whilst battling powerufl enemies. This exact cell system had been used in all five shinobi villages; Konohagakure - Leaf Village, Sunagakure - Sand Village, Kirigakure - Mist Village, Iwagakure - Rock Village and Kumogakure - Cloud Village. However, this year in Konohagakure, a decision to offset the typical three-man-cell was worked into the academy students, and five students were picked from the bunch; Two male students and three females were picked to study under a powerful, talented and experienced shinobi for the few years until they became Genin.

This exact cell was found to be perfect for the intense combat the Genin were brought up in every day, and so from then on every single year in the academy five students were picked under an experienced sensei as a special squad used for more important Genin and Chuunin-ranked missions. They were the best of the best, only those who had worked well together as a team were chosen for the final cut. Now, three female students and two males were chosen once more, the pick of the litter, to train under a talented young sensei who was in the very first six-man squad almost twenty years ago. Excited and full of vim and vigor, they are soon to realise just how dangerous this war can be.

------

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Clan: [Yes, no? Make one up if you like]
Rank: [Genin or Jounin for now. Other ranks needed later]
Elemental Affinity: [1 unless your character relies soley on them, then you can have three. That means they -only- use Elemental Ninjutsu like Kakashi]
Combat Style: [Ninjutsu, taijutsu, nintaijutsu, genjutsu, weaponry? Anything else?]

Stats; Points given: 50
Strength: 1-50 [1 is kinda like academy student, 5 is about Sakura preship, 25 is sakura now, 30 is kinda Gai level, 50 is Tsunade. A gen user or person who doesn't use nintai, taijutsu or weaponry should never have over 25 to 30. Except medics who use CES of course]

Speed: [1 is academy student, 5 is Sakura preship, 10 is Naruto
preship, 15-20 is sasuke preshippude, 25 is Kakashi-level, 35 is Gai, 50 is Raikage in Lightning Armor or Yondaime]

Chakra: [Amount of chakra person has. One point is five chakra points. E-rank jutsu take one point, D takes three, C takes five, B takes ten, A takes fifteen and S takes 30]

Chakra Control:1-10 [Rolled upon creation. Each point of control takes away that many points from each jutsu. For example five points of chakra control makes E, D and C ranks free, B ranks take five, A ten and S twenty-five]

Intelligence: 1-10 [10 is Shikamaru and Shino, 9 is Kakashi, Ino and Tsunade, 8 is Sakura, Sasuke and Neji, ect. Rolled upon creation]

Stamina: 1-50 [Kinda obvious]

---

Skills: [These are the skills that make the character special. For example, Sakura had inner sakura, Ino, Shikamaru and Shino were incredibly smart and intuitive, Sasuke and Neji were prodigies, Chouji and Naruto were incredibly determined. You can make them and they can do anything from giving more jutsu to more stats, but I'd prefer if you didn't make them O.P]

Rival: [Can be one of the other characters or an NPC]

Jutsu List: [Genin get ten E to C ranks, not including the original E-rank techniques, these are free. Jounin gets 25 E to A ranks and one S-rank. Others can be learnt later]

Biography:

RE: Blazing Leaves: Naruto AU Team Roleplay [Male player jounin needed]

Hmm, okay we'll do it this way. Make her a Chuunin and give her fifteen jutsu and just make her like a graduate from the last group who is here for her jounin training. So she'll be around the genin' age

kk but i still need her chakra control and intel.

CC is 8

Intelligence is 8

So, there she is (again, sorry if wrote something wrong):

Name: Akimichi Hinako
Appearance:
There she is.
Personality:
She's just a sweet, shy, insecure and inocent girl. But when it comes to fight, she become very fierce and deadly. Unless she needs to use her boing-boing no jutsu, of course.

Clan: Akimichi.
Elemental Affinity: no one.
Combat Style: Taijutsu only.

Stats:
Strength:
Speed: 10
Chakra:5
Chakra Control: 7
Intelligence: 6
Stamina: 10

---

Skills: taijutsu, good chakra control.

Rival: No one. She has a damn low self-worth to think in anyone as a rival.

Jutsu List:
- body expansion - the Akimichi's clan tech. Though she can only use this on her...
- boing boing no jutsu - C rank: as a Akimichi, she can make some parts of her body grows. But she can make only her boobs bigger. Someone would think that is very dumb technique in a fight, but she learned how to use this for her advantage. She can actually, attack with them, boosting her taijutsu! And, as the sexy no jutsu, it can surrender some perverted ninjas. Of course she get's too embarrased using this, and uses it as a last resource.
- chakra strenght - C rank: as Sakura and Tsunade, she can use her good chakra control to gain some good strenght.
- Akimichi food pills - C rank: she gets a boost in strength and speed while eating one of those. But, the pills do have bad side effects, worse for each color she eats. While using the last one (red), she can use her special technique, called...
- Budha's Hand - C rank (??): hm, there's how it should work: http://youtu.be/5_Etw_BwRoY
- Calorie Control - A rank (not learned): she burns her calories, gaining the boost on strenght and speed as if she ate a red Akimichi food pill. The good side is that she don't put her life at danger anymore.
- kawarimi (Body Replacement) – E rank
- bunshin (Clone) – E rank
- henge (Transformation) – E rank

Biography:
She was always introverted. Her inability to use the technique of her clan always earned her harsh criticism from her family. Of course she could not even tell how she learned to use the old Akimichi's technique. It was way too embarrassing to her, so, she preferred to hide her skill.
This constant family pressure only did make she grow more and more introverted, unsure of her abilities. On the other hand, she always trained hard to improve their technique and become a good taijutsu user.
Once, she heard a sensei say that there was no useless jutsu. There were only useless ninja who could not get the best of their jutsus. With that lesson in mind, she tried to find a way to make her jutsu useful in battle. That's when she developed her own fighting style, using their large breasts as some kind of fists.

You don't have to have a rival. xD

Chakra control is 7 and intelligence is 6

Name: Natsuru Hoshigaki
Nickname: Mermaid
Appearance: Here!
Personality: Natsuru is a reserved, and often timid girl. She speaks softly, and seeks to avoid confrontation whenever she can. While her weak presence makes her come off as meek and unbefitting of her appearance, she's also very approachable. Her docile demeanor may make her seem melancholy at times, but even when she's happy, she keeps her excitement held back. It's just rare of her to gush and lose control of herself. At least, that is, until she's threatened. The well-known ferocity of the shark she looks like is well within her, pent up and waiting to drop at a moments notice. Natsuru can go from zero to alpha predator at the drop of a kunai, sparing no mercy until her opposition poses no threat.
Clan: Hoshigaki
Elemental Affinity: Water, Earth
Combat Style: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and weaponry

Stats; Points given: 65
Strength: 8

Speed: 15

Chakra: 15

Chakra Control: 8

Intelligence: 8

Stamina: 11

---

Skills: loves singing and is really good at it.

Rival: Not sure

Jutsu List: Water Clone Technique - C Rank - till attacked - like shadow clones but made of water

Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave - B Rank - All ranges -The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used

Water Prison Technique - C Rank - Short Range - This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned.

Water Release: Water Whip - C Rank - Short to Mid range - The user creates a whip made of water that can wrap around the opponent.

Water Release: Ice Darts Technique - C Rank - Short to Mid range - The user shoots numerous darts of ice from their mouth at high speeds which can shatter rock.

Water Release: Nightmare Blizzard - C Rank - Short to Mid Range - The user condenses the water in the air and freezes it then forces it towards the opponent at amazing speeds.

Water Release: Rising Water Slicer - C Rank - Mid to Long Range - This jutsu will create a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique - C Rank - This technique is used for sneaking and striking silently, like a fish underwater, and then suddenly appearing to the ground's surface

Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu - D Rank - This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom.

Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique - C Rank - This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

Summoning Technique: Ryouzanpaku - C Rank - using this technique she summons a three-headed (and tailed) wolf, their names are Ryou, Zan, and Paku (I know I'm not creative with names =n="). Ryou can't see, Zan can't speak, and Paku can't hear.

Earth Release: Shadow Clone - C Rank - This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place.

Samakiba- A sword that resembles a sharks tooth. It has a bladed retractable chain that can be fire from the hilt. It can also drain the opponents chakra

Biography: Natsuru never knew her real parents were nor did she have any idea if they were alive but she did know that she was different from the other people of the village.

When Natsuru was born his parents left her in konohagakure. Little did they know that The 4 winged bat would attack the village only 3 months later. With no other the 6 Hokage, at first the tried fighting the beast but that plan failed miserably so the decided that their only choice was to Seal it into a body. The people decided that the thing (or one) that it was going to be sealed into was a 3 month old orphan girl, so without hesitation they sealed the 4 winged bat Hatsue into the young child, thus making her into a onagayajuu (winged beast).

Now she is a Chuunin training to become a Jonin.

(Her outfit: Mesh gloves that reach her elbows, black boots that reach just above her shin, a dark purple ninja top that doesn't go to the shoulder's and stops at her mid drift, black shorts with a dark purple Chinese style skirt that reaches the top of her boots, and a sweater like Hinata's.)

Name: Kiramaki Ai
Appearance: Clicky
Personality:
Ai is a determined and stern woman, always seeking to better herself. She tries not to be entirely cold-hearted, but she’s not the most socially capable of people.
Clan: Fukidamari – The Drifting Bloodline
A special clan that supposedly died centuries ago, the Fukidamari clan bloodline started in the frozen land of Snow. One of its prominent and strongest members couldn’t keep it in his pants though, and fathered several illegitimate children through the lands he visited. Now, on very rare occasion, the bloodline shows up strongly in random people. The chances are slim, as all four biological grandparents not only need to possess the latent bloodline, but pass it onto their children, who then pass it on to their child, where there would finally be enough of the blood to manifest its special capability.

The Fukidamari bloodline techniques are lost, because of the clan’s death. But the physical capability to use water and wind jutsu remains, allowing them to perform powerful ice jutsu as well.
Elemental Affinity: Water and Wind, forming Snow/Ice as a tertiary element.
Combat Style: Ai is a generalist, capable of fighting at any range with a variety of tools and jutsu. Her strength lies in her variety, able to strike effectively at most ranges as well as with a multitude of techniques and forms. She does best when combining her ninjutsu with weapon attacks. Of all her capabilities, Taijutsu is weakest, with Ninjutsu being strongest. The female special training is something that she is absolutely horrible with, however.

Stats;
Points given: 50
Strength: 5
Speed: 15
Chakra: 20
Chakra Control: 6
Intelligence: 8
Stamina: 10

---

Skills:
Transformation Jutsu – Ai has the ability to change the element of her jutsu between her three available forms. For example, a water clone may become an ice clone, a snow clone, or even a wind clone. This gives her unusual flexibility in combat. For example, if she were to use that water clone to take a punch from an enemy, she could then freeze that clone around the enemy’s arm while it was still in there. Also, any of her jutsu that cause transformations, such as henge no jutsu, benefit from her chakra control score x2. She’s a natural at manipulating things, and regularly uses transformations to battle.

Rival: Hinako – Because she has a transformation technique that Ai cannot duplicate due to it being a clan ability.

Jutsu List:
Kawarimi (Body Replacement) – E (Basic)
Bunshin (Clone) – E (Basic)
Henge (Transformation) – E (Basic)
Shunshin (Body Flicker) – D
Magen: Narakumi (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing) – D
Kirigakure (Hidden Mist) – D
Soshuriken (Manipulated Shuriken) – D
Kanashibari (Temporary Paralysis) – D
Magen: Kokoni Arazu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings) – C
Futon: Reppusho (Wind: Violent Wind Palm) – C
Suiro (Water Prison) – C
Mizu Bunshin (Water Clone) – C

Buki Henkan (Weapon Transformation) – D Rank
A simple technique that changes one weapon into another object. It doesn’t even have to change the weapon into another weapon. The item can’t be any bigger than a person though.

Biography:
Always the top student, Ai was a clearly gifted ninja. Even not considering her bloodline, she presents a real talent for almost every aspect of a ninja. She’s always presented a clam, collected front, knowing that without panic, she’d be able to pass any given challenge. Her addition to the new elite five-man squad was little surprise. Ai always works to push herself and come up with new ways to excel. Unfortunately, this can make her a bit unapproachable in a social situation. She also is loathe to reveal one secret: she flunked kunoichi special classes.

I think I might want to make a jounin, if that's cool.

i may want to make a genin or jounin, i love naruto too XD

Hmm..lesse. We have..alotta genin. - OMIGAWDIDEAZUZUZUZUZU!

DMW, make a Genin, Jamie can make a Jounin, and then Lunar can just make her character a Jounin and we can have two teams! ^_^

Then we can just have two girls and one boy and two boys and one girl on a team. Thar we goo.

So you two make your profiles and we can start when I make mine. Tf am I gonna make..xD

I just edited her sheet a little. Put some basic ninja jutsus and their ranks.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Akimichi_Clan

Annie, use that link, all the Akimichi jutsu you could use are there. ^_^

Snowe said:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Akimichi_Clan

Annie, use that link, all the Akimichi jutsu you could use are there. ^_^

I thought of using some of these, like Butterfly Bullet Bombing, but she need to burning up calories before using this one. Where do she hides all that fat? In her boobs? I didn't want her to be chubby. XD

From the picture you use, it does look like she has big thighs, breasts, and slightly chubby cheeks. Doesn't mean she's not adorable.

Imaginette said:
From the picture you use, it does look like she has big thighs, breasts, and slightly chubby cheeks. Doesn't mean she's not adorable.

Guess we can rely on that, so. :D

Edit: ok, edited her a little, say what do you think.

You kinda need Expansion jutsu too if you're making an akimichi, don't -have- to use it, but you need to have it to use boing boing. Partial expansion is epic also.

Remember that the red pill kills you without a medic

Snowe said:
You kinda need Expansion jutsu too if you're making an akimichi, don't -have- to use it, but you need to have it to use boing boing. Partial expansion is epic also.

I'll start learning how to mine for healz then. It fits Ai's versatile theme anyway.

I was gonna make a medic actually.

Also, it'd be sorta unfair to have a genin with tons of ninjutsu, a technical anbu-esque skill and then medical ninjutsu which take years to perfect. So I'd prefer if you just stuck with nin and learn more of those.

Snowe said:

Yeah, I'll list there, thought she cannot use it at all. Just a partial expansion, on her boobs (the boing boing, already listed).

Yes, I know about this side effect of the red pill. T_T

I thought about put Calorie Control as a latent technique. She would learn it much later on the history.

Snowe said:
I was gonna make a medic actually.

Also, it'd be sorta unfair to have a genin with tons of ninjutsu, a technical anbu-esque skill and then medical ninjutsu which take years to perfect. So I'd prefer if you just stuck with nin and learn more of those.

but I wanna heal her. In bed. -Cheesey eyebrow waggle-

XD

I'll probably never touch taijutsu techniques. I already have genjutsu, ninjutsu, and weapon skills. As much as i want to have a FALCON PUNCH technique, it's just not in the cards.

Back
Top Bottom