Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blazing Leaves: Naruto AU Team Roleplay [Still accepting]

Snowe

Star
Each year in Konohagakure three young genin are placed in a single squad with an experience 'Jounin' captain; A powerful shinobi with skill great enough to keep safe these three young students whilst battling powerufl enemies. This exact cell system had been used in all five shinobi villages; Konohagakure - Leaf Village, Sunagakure - Sand Village, Kirigakure - Mist Village, Iwagakure - Rock Village and Kumogakure - Cloud Village. However, this year in Konohagakure, a decision to offset the typical three-man-cell was worked into the academy students, and five students were picked from the bunch; Two male students and three females were picked to study under a powerful, talented and experienced shinobi for the few years until they became Genin.

This exact cell was found to be perfect for the intense combat the Genin were brought up in every day, and so from then on every single year in the academy five students were picked under an experienced sensei as a special squad used for more important Genin and Chuunin-ranked missions. They were the best of the best, only those who had worked well together as a team were chosen for the final cut. Now, three female students and two males were chosen once more, the pick of the litter, to train under a talented young sensei who was in the very first six-man squad almost twenty years ago. Excited and full of vim and vigor, they are soon to realise just how dangerous this war can be.

------

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Clan: [Yes, no? Make one up if you like]
Rank: [Genin or Jounin for now. Other ranks needed later]
Elemental Affinity: [1 unless your character relies soley on them, then you can have three. That means they -only- use Elemental Ninjutsu like Kakashi]
Combat Style: [Ninjutsu, taijutsu, nintaijutsu, genjutsu, weaponry? Anything else?]

Stats; Points given: 50
Strength: 1-50 [1 is kinda like academy student, 5 is about Sakura preship, 25 is sakura now, 30 is kinda Gai level, 50 is Tsunade. A gen user or person who doesn't use nintai, taijutsu or weaponry should never have over 25 to 30. Except medics who use CES of course]

Speed: [1 is academy student, 5 is Sakura preship, 10 is Naruto
preship, 15-20 is sasuke preshippude, 25 is Kakashi-level, 35 is Gai, 50 is Raikage in Lightning Armor or Yondaime]

Chakra: [Amount of chakra person has. One point is five chakra points. E-rank jutsu take one point, D takes three, C takes five, B takes ten, A takes fifteen and S takes 30]

Chakra Control:1-10 [Rolled upon creation. Each point of control takes away that many points from each jutsu. For example five points of chakra control makes E, D and C ranks free, B ranks take five, A ten and S twenty-five]

Intelligence: 1-10 [10 is Shikamaru and Shino, 9 is Kakashi, Ino and Tsunade, 8 is Sakura, Sasuke and Neji, ect. Rolled upon creation]

Stamina: 1-50 [Kinda obvious]

---

Skills: [These are the skills that make the character special. For example, Sakura had inner sakura, Ino, Shikamaru and Shino were incredibly smart and intuitive, Sasuke and Neji were prodigies, Chouji and Naruto were incredibly determined. You can make them and they can do anything from giving more jutsu to more stats, but I'd prefer if you didn't make them O.P]

Rival: [Can be one of the other characters or an NPC]

Jutsu List: [Genin get ten E to C ranks, not including the original E-rank techniques, these are free. Jounin gets 25 E to A ranks and one S-rank. Others can be learnt later]

Biography:

RE: Blazing Leaves: Naruto AU Team Roleplay [Players needed!]

Okay, I want to join, but can I get my random numbers first so I can sort of plan accordingly. It'd suck to make a tactical character, then wind up with a 1 in intelligence. XD

Chakra control is 6

Intelligence is 8

I'm pulling my form out. Can't do two Group RPs at the moment because I can hardly handle my 1v1 RPs at the moment cause of issues on my end.

Hey, what does it means these E-S rank jutsus? Are you using some kind of system? o_O

In wich rank would fit my Boing-boing no jutsu? XD

I think that would be an E Rank >.> Though isn't your character already going to be female? What would the point of Boing Boing no Jutsu be?

Jugger82 said:
I think that would be an E Rank >.> Though isn't your character already going to be female? What would the point of Boing Boing no Jutsu be?

Don't say to me that one of that perverted jutsus of naruto already had this name? T_T

She'll be a Akimichi. She can make her boobs grow bigger and actualy fight with them (this will be hilarious XD)

Chouji [Ino and Shikamaru's chubby cute teamate]

First, it'd be around C-rank seeing as it's around the same as other clan jutsu.
-----

Jugger: First, you used 60 points and not 50.

Second, why would you have three ninjutsu if you have taijutsu? Also, shadow clones is A-rank.

Also, make a small template like 'Name, rank, range, description' for each jutsu.

I don't know the classification of Jutsus >.>

And my bad I meant to put 12 Stamina, not 22. And removed the Jutsus.

Question: 50 points to distribute in strength, speed, chakra, and stamina or we have to count chakra ctrl and inteligence too?

Name: Tenji Maito
Appearance: He is somewhat tall around six feet tall with what would be considered a generally rather thin frame to himself, he has a general look that would make one not a naturally great warrior. He has light blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Personality: A rather calm person, he is not one to lose his temper, and is focused on the mission at hand. He is pretty smart as well. He can also be rather friendly to the people he trusts.
Clan: No
Elemental Affinity: wind
Combat Style: kenjutsu (way of the sword)

Stats; Points given: 50
Strength: 5

Speed: 25

Chakra: 5

Chakra Control:6

Intelligence: 1-10:5

Stamina: 1-50 15

---

Skills: Some advance swordsmanship skills, still learning though, ablity to channel wind chakra into blade of sword. Is natural tactical thinker as well.
Rival: [Can be one of the other characters or an NPC]

Jutsu List:

Level E: Shadow Clone Jutsu: ability to replace ones body with a shadow clone. He can only create one extra at the moment
Level E: replacement jutsu: The ablity to replace one's body with something from the environment found around them.
Level E: bodyflicker:This technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination

Strength, speed, chakra and stamina. The other two and random.

Jugger: Okay, fill everything else out, tell me what it does and such and I'll give a rank for it

RE: Blazing Leaves: Naruto AU Team Roleplay [Male player jounin needed]

Name:
Range: {In feet}
Description:

Fill that out for the jutsu if you want to use them.

---

Jugger: CC is 4 and Intelligence is 5

Yajirobe: CC is 6 and Intelligence is 5

--
Yajirobe, please fill out the entire template. Bio and all

Snowe said:
Strength, speed, chakra and stamina. The other two and random.

Jugger: Okay, fill everything else out, tell me what it does and such and I'll give a rank for it

Tenji Maito, for instance, has only 40 points in str, spd, chk and sta. He need to spend more 10 points, no?

Nah I'll pass on the Jutsu. Oh, and I remembered something about the last naruto RP you made before lol. PM me to ask bout it.

He doesn't -have- to if he doesn't want to. You can have anything from 5 to 50 points really.

--

Jugger, you can use lee's jutsu if you like?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rock_Lee Can find them all there.

can I get my random stats first so I can plan accordingly?

If you'd like. But, so you know, only the male sensei position is open. -- If you want to play a female you can make Chuunin or Special jounin who can help out.

Nah. I think I'll start off with no Jutsu. Unless you make the whole 'Electricity Absorption' attribute a jutsu, but then it'd be passive.

Snowe said:
He doesn't -have- to if he doesn't want to. You can have anything from 5 to 50 points really.

--

Jugger, you can use lee's jutsu if you like?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rock_Lee Can find them all there.

Ok, now I got it! :)

You can if you like. It could be a Kekkai Genkai [Like teh Sharingan or Byakugan]

But you have to use chakra points based on the rank of the jutsu; For example if somebody uses Chidori, a lightning-style A-rank Jutsu on you, you need to use an A-rank amount of chakra [Ten points] to stop it

Well of course it would still hurt him but he'd absorb a lot of the lightning damage and then cause him to frenzy.

Back
Top Bottom