Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

Tim shook his head. "No. You don't get anything even near your cunt until my cock is ready. Now stop arguing and suck like a good slut." He slipped his hand behind her head and held her in place. He was glad he had her tied up. It made it a lot easier to deal with her and make her do what he wanted. He used his other hand to make sure her mouth stayed open. Then he pushed forward, forcing his cock into her mouth. He started to move back and forth slowly. His cock hardened between her lips. After a minute he shifted again so he could push further into her mouth and even down her throat if he wanted to. He did want to. He started to thrust faster, fucking her mouth. He moaned, really enjoying the feeling and the control.

As Tim slipped his hand behind her head to hold it in place she struggled against him but with her tied up he had more power even in just one hand than she could use to try and resist him. Roxanne continued her weak attempt to struggle against him until she could feel his other hand on her face, using just enough force to both keep her mouth open and assist his other hand in keeping her head still. "You better watch where you stick that." She began, referring to his member. "Because once you move your hand so I can close my mouth, there is no telling what I might do." She growled, but it sounded more like the cute growl a puppy would make as opposed to an adult dog. The way she saw it, she was simply giving him what he wanted: the naughty sex kitten he loved so much.

As he pushed forward she found herself surprised when he kept his hand on her face close by but aloud her to close her mouth all the way around him. She was find and even obeyed as he first began to move in and out of her mouth. It was when he shifted and began to fuck her mouth, moaning as he did that she began to misbehave. As he was enjoying himself she bit him, not enough to damage anything but enough for him to pull back and see she was glaring at him, as if trying to tell him she didn't want to do this. She fully expected punishment and expected it to be painful too.

Tim was surprised when he felt Roxy's teeth. He looked down and saw the expression. He understood that she wasn't really enjoying it, but he didn't act as if he understood. He pulled out of her mouth and looked at her angrily. "That's a very naughty girl. Don't ever do that again!" He brought his hand down on her ass swiftly. It collided with a loud smack. He then quickly put the gag into her mouth to keep her quiet. He shifted so he was kneeling next to her. He started to spank her. He hit both cheeks, but aimed for the exact same spot on them every time. He continued until there was a bright red hand print on either side. When he finished he leaned in and spoke in her ear. "Do that again, ever, and your punishment will be much worse. You're lucky this is all you're getting for that this time. I was considering punishing you by fucking your tight little ass without any lubricant. Even that will seem nice if you bite me like that again. So don't forget it."

Roxanne watched as Tim pulled out of her mouth and almost hissed at him as he told her not to do it again. "You wanted this dirty, naughty slut so that's what I'm being, Master." She said after wincing as he brought her hand down on her bottom, smacking it; somehow the loud "Smack!" noise made it hurt more. As he paused to put the gag in her mouth she tried to struggle but with her head having no where to go she had no choice but to accept it as he put the gag in her mouth to keep her quiet.

She then watched as he kneeled next to her, unable to keep her muscles from tensing up as she knew what was coming. As he began to spank her she winced each time his hand met her bare bottom and as both of her cheeks both became red and her flesh tender; causing her pain even if he just lightly touched her, she even began to struggle against the ropes helplessly. As he finished, satisfied with her punishment and leaned in to whisper into her ear she tried to growl at his words but the ball gag kept her silent. She wanted to tell him she wasn't going to be his docile slave, no, she had every intent on testing him; to see what he would do to her, only showing Tim more that she had assumed the role of a naughty slave.

Tim watched as Roxy struggled. It really seemed like she wasn't going to cooperate at all. Even though she couldn't do anything she was going to fight. He frowned at her and slowly pushed forward. He prodded at her pussy with the tip of his cock. He started to tease her. He used his hands to rub her clit. He also slipped one under her chest and played with her nipples. He kept going until she was dripping wet and he knew she really wanted him to fuck her. When he was sure that it was almost at the point of torture he leaned down close. "I didn't see you nodding when I told you not to bite me again. I can't trust that you will not do it again. You're being a very naughty slave and naughty slaves don't get fucked. No. Not until they start behaving. But naughty slaves do get used. You heard me when I told you what I had been considering, right? Well now it is going to happen. You brought this on yourself by not being a good girl." He grinned and rubbed the sensetive spot on her right ass cheek. He pulled his cock away from her pussy and then brought both hands to her ass. He spread the cheeks apart and pressed his hard dick against the tight hole. A moment later he pressed forward. They hadn't done much with her ass before, but that didn't stop him. He slowly got deeper and deeper.

As Tim prodded at her womanhood with the tip of his cock she moaned in pleasure around the ball gag, it coming out barely audible. While Tim began to tease her she tried to grind against him every chance she got, her way of telling him she was horny and needed him inside her. As he used his hands to rub her clit she was certain her arousal was clear to him because she only got wetter and by the time one hands moved to her chest her nipple were hard and her breasts were sensitive, causing her to let out a moan each time he touched them. By the time she was beginning to soak the sheets under her with her juices she could feel Tim's breath on her ear as he leaned in to whisper to her. "Naughty slaves get used and played with like toys." She said, but the words were hard to understand as they were mumbled the the bright red rubber ball her lips were wrapped around. She nodded as he asked if she remembered what he had been considering. As he pulled away she could feel his hands moving down her body and when he used one to rub the sensitive spot on her right cheek she involuntarily winced in pain. As he brought the other hand to her ass and spread the cheeks a part she winced more, knowing she was in for a rough anal fuck because he was no longer her boyfriend but rather a ruthless and controlling master. "Master... Please, I'll be a good kitten." She almost begged, her words again muffled and she whined against the ball gag in pain as he pushed forward, forcing himself into her. Surely by the end of the night she would be broken, in too much pain to be anything but compliant.

Tim had heard her attempts at words, but ignored them. He also heard the sound she made when in pain. He ignored it too. He kept pushing until he couldn't get any deeper. He held himself there until she loosened enough for him to get even deeper. He kept doing this until he was fully inside her. Once he was able to get completely inside her he started to fuck her. He thrust in and out slowly, making sure she felt every last inch of his cock as it invaded her ass. He kept her ass cheeks spread apart, his hands pressing against the tender spots he had already created. He knew he was being ruthless, but that was his role for the night. He was her master and he was going to treat her like a slave. She belonged to him and he could do whatever he wanted with her.

As he pushed inside her Roxy wasn't sure if it was that he was becoming gentler or if that her body was adjusting but by the time he stopped because he couldn't get any deeper having him forcing his member into her wasn't quite as painful. As he held himself there she could feel her ass stretching, giving him even more room to push deeper into her. It took several minutes but she could soon feel Tim completely inside her and beginning to fuck her, moving in and out slowly. This was when the pain came back as she felt every last inch of him be shoved into her only to be pulled out and quickly shoved back in again. What added to her pain was his hands keeping her ass cheeks apart as his hands pressed against the tender spots on her bottom. Eventually she even started to moan, wanting to give her Master the satisfaction of knowing he was beginning to break her in. Roxanne knew by the end of the night she would most likely be on her knees, begging for his forgiveness as she acknowledged both how naughty she had been and how good he treated her.

Tim gradually took her harder and faster. He heard her moans start and wasn't quite sure what to do. It was supposed to be her punishment. She shouldn't be enjoying it. He stopped worrying about slowly getting faster and simply started to pound roughly into her ass. He stopped spreading her cheeks apart and let his body really smack against her. He even threw in the occasional slap to either cheek. He felt his orgasm build up quickly. For a moment he wondered if he should make sure she came too, but that passed quickly. It was punishment. She wouldn't get her climax. Naughty slaves aren't allowed to cum. They are to be used selfishly by their masters. That was why he would cum and that would be it. He didn't have much more of a chance to think about it since moments later he reached his peak. His cock erupted, pumping her tight hole full of his seed.

He slowly pulled out of her as he softened. He leaned in close to her again and pulled the gag out of her mouth. "Now have you learned what happens to bad girls? Do you have anything to say to me? If not then I think we are done for tonight. But maybe you can convince me to continue and do what I was supposed to do in the first place. Maybe I'll fuck that horny cunt and let you cum. Do you have anything to say?"

As Tim began to pound roughly into her ass and stopped spreading her cheeks, letting his body really smack against her, Roxanne's moaning stopped and her pain began to really increase. She didn't bother to try and say anything of it to him though. When he occasionally slapped one of her tender cheeks her back arched involuntarily in pain as she winced. As he continued Roxy could feel his cock swelling inside her tight hole and it wasn't even a minute later that he finally climaxed and she could feel his seed filling her tight hole, some of it she could even feel leaking from her hole, despite him being as deep as he could get inside her.

Roxy closed her eyes, trying to keep her mind off of the pain she was in as he pulled out of her and softened. When he leaned in close one more and pulled the gag out of her mouth. "Yes, I've learned what happens to bad girls and I'm sorry for being bad, Master. I... I don't deserve climax to climax tonight, just please untie me, Master." She said, opening her eyes to look at him as she tried to stay focused, all though it was hard with how aroused she was, it also wasn't like her to not at least try to get him to allow her the pleasure of release.

At first he heard exactly what he wanted to hear, but then Roxanne surprised him. Tim wasn't sure what to do or say next. He knew she was really wet and that she wanted him. He wanted her too. After a moment of thinking about it he smiled. He kissed her softly and then spoke again. "That's a good girl. You really did learn your lesson and you're not just telling me what I want to hear. Good girls get rewards and don't need to be tied down." He kissed her again before reaching to each of her arms and untying her wrists. Then he released her legs. He stayed behind her, between her legs. His cock was getting hard again quite quickly. He reached a hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy lips. The warm, damp skin felt nice beneath his fingers. However, with her untied she would be able to decide if she wanted to continue or if she really wanted to be done for the night.

When Tim kissed her softly Roxy kissed back and watched with adoring eyes as he pulled back just enough to speak. "I always want to be good for Master... It's just hard sometimes when something tells me to disobey." She said before kissing him back once more and watching as he reached to each of her arms, untying her wrists. Then she could feel his hands moving down to her legs and freeing them. As she could feel him between her legs she remained in a laying position and as he reached a hand between her legs, beginning to rub her wet sex she moaned and began to grind against his hand. "Oh Master, please fuck me, I want you inside of me." She begged, even being untied.

Tim got the reaction he had been hoping for. Roxy started to rub against his hand, her body practically begging him for his cock. The she vocally asked for it. He couldn't deny his sexy slut what she wanted. He grinned, deciding to tease her a little first. He rubbed his dick against her opening again. "Mmmm, does my naughty little kitty want her nice tight cunt stuffed with her master's big, thick pole? Does she need to be fucked deep inside her dripping wet hole? Tell me baby, tell me just how much you want my cock inside your needy pussy." He took his cock in hand and slapped rapidly against the soft folds. The head repeatedly slapped against her clit. He watched her, excited for her reaction. He loved teasing her.

As Tim rubbed his cock against her womanhood once again she let out a loud moan, moaning out his name rather than the word "Master". "Yes, she does want her tight, wet cunt stuffed with her Master's thick, juicy cock. She not only wants it, but needs Master to fill her hole and fuck her nice and rough to show her who's in charge." Roxy said, speaking in third as she replied to him in a purring tone. As she continued to listen to him and her body reacted to his attentions she moaned and purred, her arousal growing as he slapped the head of his cock against her clit. "I'll do anything Master, to feel you stuffing Kitty's tight hole full of your thick cock. "Make me act like a good slutty kitty cat should." She suggested, her arousal growing at the idea of being forced.

The way she spoke turned him on even more. He really wanted her. He knew he could have made her do anything, but he couldn't wait any longer. He felt her juices all over his cock and that was it. Without warning he lined up with her pussy and thrust forward. He gave her his entire length all at once. He didn't start slow. He gave it all to her right away, fucking her hard and deep. His hips moved constantly, sliding his cock in and out of her wet hole. He held her hips in place and made sure he could get as deep inside her as possible. He was being quite rough but he knew she liked it and wanted it that way. He was really treating her like his slave, using her hot, sexy body. He moaned her name, loving how she felt wrapped around him, gripping him.

As Tim shoved his cock into her tight womanhood Roxy couldn't resist letting out a howl of pleasure, how rough and controlling he was being only adding to her pleasure even as she was curious as to why he didn't request something of his kitten before thrusting into her. Roxy's moans continued as he gave it to her hard and deep right away but it started to hurt pretty soon, even then she continued to moan. The slave mind set she was in right now loved that he was becoming a rough and ruthless Master; not seeming to treat her as if she were a fragile piece of art. She began to moan his name, half expecting a slap to correct what she was calling him as she felt herself gripping him.

Tim kept fucking her. He could hear the pain in her voice, but he also heard the pleasure. He took her as hard and rough as he could. She surprised him when she started to moan his name. He didn't think twice about giving her ass a sharp smack. He didn't say anything. He was sure she knew already. He reached under her and started to rub her clit. His other hand stayed on her hip. He used the grip to guide her body and made sure she got all she could handle. As he got closer to his peak he started to speak to her, still pounding into her. "Such a naughty girl. You've got a slutty pussy. My dirty little slut. Take your master's cock deep inside that needy hole. You want my cum, don't you? Tell me. Beg me. Beg your master to fill your nasty, slutty cunt with his hot, thick cum."

Roxanne wasn't at all surprised when she felt Tim's hand give her bottom a sharp smack and she didn't question him as to what it was for, either. In fact, she acted like a puppy who knew she was doing something wrong: she corrected herself and began to behave like she had been trained to. Each time she moaned she moaned the word "Master" rather than his name. As he reached under her and began to use one hand to rub and pinch at her swollen clit she moaned. She could also feel his other hand staying on her hip, using his grip on her to guide her body. When he spoke to her Roxy listened, believing every word he said about what a dirty, needy slut she was. "Master, I need your seed. It's so hot, sticky and thick." Roxy said, beginning to tell him as she was ordered before having to pause to swallow, her mouth watering at just the thoughts of his cum. Then the begging began. "Please Master, fill Kitty's nasty, slutty, unworthy cunt with it or cover her dirty body or needy mouth with it. I'll be a good kitten. I just want Master's special milk." She said, before letting out a soft "Meow". If Tim desired he could easily train her to become a kitten on command.

The response he got was more than he had been hoping for. He could hear the need in her voice. She continued to talk about herself as a kitty. It was becoming very clear that she thought being treated like his kitty was sexy. He was coming to enjoy it more and more. He decided he would do that more often. Not all the time, but definitely some of the time. At the moment he was simply lost in the moment. As she begged him for his cum he got closer and closer to giving it to her. He rubbed her clit harder. He wanted her to reach her climax too. This time he wouldn't deny her release. As he reached his limit he moaned her name. "Fuck...Roxy. Good little slut. Going to cum. I want you to do it too. Cum for your master, all over his cock. Show me how good I make you feel."

As Roxy begged she could tell Tim was losing control as she could feel his cock swelling inside of her tight womanhood. As his hand put more pressure of her swollen clit, rubbing it harder she tried to grind against his hand but with his hard rod filling her needy pussy it was hard, not to mention a bit painful to. "Yes Master, must cum for Master. My slutty juices must cover his cock to show how good he makes me feel." She said, repeating his words to herself. Roxy moaned, showing she was nearly there.

Tim was pleased by his obedient sex kitten. He enjoyed it for a moment before he lost control. He thrust into her a couple more times before pushing in completely one last time. His head tilted back and he moaned her name again. His cock swelled inside her and then erupted. His load pumped into her tight pussy. The feeling was amazing. He had missed it since their decision to wait for her doctor's appointment. It was so good it prolonged his orgasm. When he finally finished he slowly thrust in and out of her, trying to get her to her peak as well.

As Tim thrust into her the last few times Roxanne continued to moan the word "Master" while she got pleasure out of knowing she and the way her body reacted to him inside of her had made him lose control. As he pushed completely into her one last time she looked up at him and watched as he tiled his head back, ready to feel his load inside of her any moment now. As he moaned her name again she could feel his cock swelling inside of her one last time before it erupted, filling her with his warm seed. "Kitty's dirty cunt feels so warm now Master, filled with your warm seed." She purred. Then as he slowly thrust inside of her it didn't take long for her to reach her peak, her body soon tensed and moments later she screamed out his name as she covered his cock in her juices.

Grinning at her comment he made sure that she came. When it happened he moaned again. He heard how loud her scream was and for an instant hoped that his parents didn't hear, but the feeling pulled that thought away almost immediately. Luckily his parents were both very sound sleepers and had been really tired that night. Neither of them heard the two kids.

As his girlfriend came down from her climax he pulled out of her. His cock softened slowly. He moved from behind her to be next to her. His lips found hers and he kissed her passionately. When their lips parted he looked into her eyes with a smile."Now one last thing before we get some sleep. I want my sexy kitty to lick me clean and then to clean herself. Can you do that for me kitty?"

As Roxanne came she moaned his the word "Master", the furthest thing from her mind was if his parents would be awoken by their play time. Really she wasn't Roxanne when she got like this, she was a completely different person. When she was done and her body began to relax as her breathing slowly, gradually returned to normal. When Tim pulled out of her she looked up at him and watched as he moved from behind her to next to her. When his lips found her's and pressed against her's for a passionate kiss she lifted her head and kissed him passionately in return. Then the kiss ended she sat up before looking into his eyes and purring at his request. "Yes Master but how in your kinky kitty cat supposed to clean herself?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom