Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

Tim smiled as Roxanne did as he asked right away. He moaned softly as she started to suck and lick his cock. She knew what she was doing. She stopped just as he felt he was ready to explode. It had been hard to avoid giving obvious verbal clues. He watched as she got onto all fours and raised her sexy ass up toward him. She rubbed against his hard cock and he gave the right cheek a quick swat. He then grabbed her hips and raised them up so he was still standing. He wasn't about to bend over or get on his knees for her. He pulled her in close and his rock hard length rubbed against her pussy lips.

He paused for a moment and grinned. "Such a slutty kitten. You want your master to fuck you good a hard right now, don't you? That's good baby. It makes me happy." Without another word or another pause he pressed his dick against her dripping wet opening. It barely took any effort to thrust into her. Her tight hole took him in with ease. A second later he was completely inside. He moaned as he started to fuck her. He took her for less than a minute before he was at his peak again. He moaned out her name as he released, pumping his first load deep inside her hungry cunt.

As Tim quickly swatted her bottom she winced but moaned at the same time, clearly Roxy took pleasure in pain. When his hands were placed on her hips and she could feel her ass being pulled up to him so that he could still stand. What this did was more or less forced her back end into a standing position while the front end of her body was still on the floor. As she was pulled in close and he rubbed his cock against her slippery womanhood she moaned, as if she were begging for him to enter her.

"Yes, that's what Kitty wants, to be fucked nice and hard by Master. Kitty's goal is to make Master happy." She purred in delight as a reply. Then without another word as he entered her with little effort Roxy felt herself expanding as her hungry cunt took his complete length. As he began to fuck her the roughness of it turned her on and she moaned. Within a minute she could feel his cock swelling inside her again and a matter of moments later she could feel him filling her up with his sticky seed. "Kitty loves Master's gooey seed. " She said in delight, already so eager to be used and played with by him.

Tim grinned as she spoke. It had felt wonderful to cum inside her again. It just kept him turned on. But they had plenty of time. He said nothing, but he reached over and picked something up off the dresser. He slowly pulled out of her, but held her hips up. An instant later he pushed the short dildo in his hand into her pussy. He then grabbed the roll of tape. A moment later he was sure that the dildo would not get out of her unless one of them took it out. He smiled at the sight of his makeshift plug inside her. He set her down and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "Don't worry baby. There will be plenty more for you. I just want to make sure you get every single drop of cum inside you. I want to make sure as little as possible spills out. So whenever I'm not fucking you we will use that plug to keep it all inside. Let's make that pill work really hard tonight."

He grinned as he leaned back and thought of what to do next. He realised he should get her punishment for cumming in the car over with. He sat up and looked at his closet. He then looked back at her. "Be a good girl and go get your master's gag and paddle. Then come back here. I want you to put the gag on yourself and then I want you to give me the paddle. Finally you will bend yourself over my knees and stick your naughty ass in the air like a good girl. You will learn that when I give you the instruction not to cum you must do as I say. You must learn to restrain yourself. You must learn to gain control over yourself like a good slut. Now hurry up and get those things for me."

As Tim reached over and picked something up from the pile of things that had been brought over from her room she watched his hand, although at the time she couldn't tell what he had grabbed. As he slowly pulled out of her she was ready to return to all fours once she felt Tim was all the way out but before she could move she felt his hands quickly grab her hips, effectively immobilizing her back end for now. An instant later she felt the short, metal dildo being pushed inside of her and as her vaginal walls gripped it she moaned. As one of his hands came into view again she watched as he grabbed the roll of tape. A moment later she could hear him ripping the tape from the roll before feeling it being put on her skin to keep the dildo from falling out. While keeping his sperm in it also kept her from climaxing

As she sat on the floor she watched as he moved to the edge of the bed, focusing on every word. At the mention of cum her mouth watered, an obvious sign she not only wanted more but was more than willing to swallow his seed. As Tim leaned back, thinking of what to do next Roxy awaited his next orders eagerly.When the idea of giving her punishment came she watched as he sat up, following his gaze over to the closet and all the toys in it. After listening to his orders she obediently crawled over to closet and begin to look around, first looking for one of the paddles. When she found the leather Twelve inch paddle that would imprint the word "Bitch" on her ass during her spanking she picked it up and sat it beside her. She then went to work looking for a ball gag. When she found a pink ball gag she grabbed it and went to work putting it on. She opened her mouth and placed it between her lips. Then her lips closed tightly around and she secured the straps as tight as she could so that not only did it stay in her mouth but also made it almost impossible to talk and would muffle any moans or screams.

Roxy then rose to her feet and walked over to him sat the paddle down beside him before bending herself over his knees and sticking her bottom high in the air, as if showing it off before waiting for her punishment. Roxy wouldn't be shocked if before he began her hands were restrained, in case she decided to fight him.

Tim sat and watched as Roxanne went to the closet and gathered what she needed. He got up for a moment and got some restraints. He was sitting again when she was putting the gag on. He liked her choice in paddle. Once she was in position he gently rubbed her ass. Then he reached down and tied her arms together. After that he tied her legs together, then her arms were secured to her legs. He picked up the paddle and rested it against her ass. With his free hand he made sure the strap holding the gag in her mouth was good and tight. Then he raised the paddle and brought it down hard on her soft ass cheek.

He struck her again and again with a slow rhythm. He made sure to hit the same spot and got the word imprinted into her sexy ass. He was relentless. When he finished her ass was read and both cheeks had the word clearly visible. He set the paddle aside and then untied her arms from her legs, but he kept arms tied together and her legs tied together. He also left the gag in. He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. "We're not done yet. You need to learn. First I'm going to mark you more to show just how much of a dirty slut you are. Your naked body will show anyone who sees just what you are like in private. Then we will have a lesson to teach you control."

He moved over to the table and picked up a black sharpie. A moment later he was kneeling on the bed in front of her. He gave a stern look to tell her to stay laying down. He didn't care if her ass was sore. He leaned over her and started to write all over her body. He wrote words like 'slut', 'whore', 'bitch', and 'cunt'. Near her pussy he wrote 'cum bucket' and drew an arrow pointing to the plugged hole. He made sure to write only in areas that wouldn't be seen unless she was naked. He knew that the writing would fade before her first gym class at school.

When he felt like his work was done he took a mirror and made sure she saw herself. Then he went and gathered a few things. He returned to the bed with two vibrators, some clamps, and more tape. He loosened her leg restraints, but made sure she couldn't move her legs too much. Then he pulled the tape off her pussy. The dildo slid out easily. He let her cunt relax for just a moment, but when it looked like his semen would drip out of her he pushed one of the vibrators inside. He taped it into place like the dildo had been. Then he turned her over onto her hands and knees. He spread her bright red ass cheeks apart and put some lube on her tight hole. He slowly pushed the second vibrator inside. He taped it into place as well. Then he turned her onto her back again. He took the clamps and placed one on each nipple and a third onto her clit. He smiled at her and stepped away from the bed. "Come get on your knees in front of me. When you do I will take off the gag. You will then lick my cock. Suck it too if you want. However, you are not allowed to make me cum. You are also not allowed to cum yourself. Those vibrators will be turned on as I please. Do not cum. You must learn to have control over your body." He laughed as he turned on the vibrator in her cunt.

When Roxanne had walked over to the bed and bent her body over his knees she hadn't noticed the restraints he had gotten while she was searching the closet for the objects he desired. As she felt his hands rubbing her ass cheeks she tensed up despite his gentle touch, quite the opposite reaction he would have gotten, had they not been playing. As his hands left her ass the next thing she felt was her arms being tied together, followed by her legs and finally a rope just long enough to reach both was used to attach them. When he picked up the paddle and she felt the leather rest against her ass she tensed up more as he used his other hand to assure the strap keeping the gag in her mouth was nice and tight, of course any tension would help maximize the pain she felt.

As he rose the paddle and brought it down on her bare ass for the first time Roxanne winced as it stung her skin. As he struck her again and again the pain grew as did the visibility of the words being imprinted into her soft skin and the redness of her skin where the paddle connected. By the end she was struggling against him and would have been beginning him to stop, if she could speak and she was having to be held down with his free hand as her screams were muffled by the gag.

When he sat the paddle aside and untied the rope connecting her bound legs to her bound arms she could move some but her arms and legs were very much immobilized. When he picked her up and threw her on the bed she winced as the fabric of the sheets touch her ass, even the soft cotton hurt her skin. As he spoke she looked at him with a glare, as if telling him to fuck off. By the end of the night, though, she would be his docile bitch.

Roxanne's glare followed him as he moved over to the table and picked up a black Sharpie, continuing to watch as he knelt in front of her. She saw his stern look and instead of obeying him she began to struggle and he began to cover her body with degrading words, at one point she was even flipped over so he could outline the words the paddle had imprinted. When he was satisfied and brought the mirror up to show her she looked at the words in disgust, half expecting to be slapped.

As Tim went to gather a few things she watched him move and when he returned she noticed the objects in his hands. She already knew what the vibrators were for and the tape, too but when she saw the clamps connected by a chain she sighed, not liking the idea of being lead around by Tim tugging on it, if he decided the idea appealed to him. When he pulled the tape off of her womanhood she wined as it pulled at her skin but did let out a muffled moan as the dildo fall out, letting her pussy relax. Moments later she could feel one of the toys being shoved into her to ensure none of his seed escaped, quickly followed by tape being put over her slit, blocking the only exit. Then she was turned over so she was on her hands and knees and winced as he spread her sore cheeks before applying lubricant and repeating the plugging process in her ass. As he then turned her over and placed a clamp on each nipple before placing the final one on her clit she moaned, the clamp teasing her already swollen clit further.

As he stepped away from the bed she watched from the lying position she was in and listened as he gave more orders. Roxanne was ready to get up and helplessly crawl to him when he turned the toy in her pussy on and she moaned before beginning to grind the air, proving how much of a slut she truly was. After several minutes of this she managed to stop and got off the bed, crawling over to him. This was a slow process and she ended up with her face hitting the floor more than once but when she finally got there she sat in front of them, crying out in pleasure like a cat in heat as the toy teased her clit, causing it to swell more and the clamp pinched it.

Tim was a little surprised by the moans Roxy had given when he had applied the toys. Then she moaned again as the vibrator started. She really was a slut for him. He had spanked her with a paddled, tied her up, gagged her, and degraded her with writing all over her body. He had taped vibrators in both her holes and she still seemed eager to please him. Yet she didn't seem to be focused on the lesson he had for her. She enjoyed the vibrator for a while. He was about to turn it off when she seemed to realise what she was supposed to be doing. Tim smiled and watched as she fumbled her way off the bed and over to him. Yet she still seemed to be enjoying herself. He sighed and shook his head. He turned off the vibrator in her cunt and turned on the one in her ass.

He gave her a gentle slap and a stern look. "Focus. Stop being such a hopeless little slut. I love how easily you get turned on, but you have to learn control. I want to know that no matter what happens you will only obey me and that you will only let yourself get turned on for me. I also want to know that you can follow every single instruction I give you. So you have to learn to focus even when you are being given a lot of pleasure. Do you understand me? Don't make me punish you again." He turned on the vibrator in her cunt again and had both of them going at their lowest setting. It took just a moment to release the gag from her mouth. He reached down and tugged on the chain between the nipple clamps. His other hand took hold of his cock and he looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to begin licking as she had been instructed. "Come on you dirty little whore. Lick your master's cock. Taste his precum. Think about how it might feel in place of one of those vibrators. If you are a good girl you might just get that." He grinned, enjoying teasing her and trying to turn her on even after telling her to keep control. He would test her to her limit and make sure she learned.

As he slapped her gently on the cheek while looking down at her Roxanne looked up at him and growled softly at him, even lunging at him but not attempting to bite because of the gag still occupying her mouth. She then listened as he spoke but didn't respond with a nod nor a shake of her head when he asked her a question. As he turned the vibrator in her cunt on so that both were going at the same time she moaned into the ball gag. Despite the toys being on the lowest setting the constant stimulation was causing her pleasure to rise quickly as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Roxy looked up into his eyes as he removed the gag, no longer seeing her boyfriend's loving gave but rather her Master's demanding gaze, one of expectation. Then when he reached down, closing his hand around the thin chain that connected the three clamps and tugged on it she moaned. As his other hand moved to take hold of his cock her gaze followed but even as her eyes fixated on her cock she didn't obey him just yet, despite the way he was talking to her turning her on.

"No, more control isn't what Slut needs. She is a bad girl and needs to be trained like the dirty bitch she is. She needs to learn to let Master think for her and for stubborn, hard headed pets like her that means taking the ability to think away." She said, speaking in third person the whole time as she tried to convince him she needed to be hypnotized. Through out the night as she lost energy she would be easier to train too and would be more responsive to his orders. She continued to sit there, not once leaning in to even run her tongue along his erect cock.

Tim glared at her. He raised his hand and then brought it across her face again, much harder this time. He tugged roughly on the chain, trying to send a jolt of pain rather than pleasure. He turned off both vibrators and shook his head. "That is what I'm doing. Now stop arguing with me. I'm teaching you control so you don't have to think about it. You must be able to follow all of my commands. Not just cumming when I tell you to cum. I want you to be able to hold it in when I tell you. That is me thinking for you, telling you what to do and when. And I'm not going to make it easy for you by hypnotising you. You must be able to do it on your own." He slapped her again and then bent down. He slapped her tits roughly for a minute before standing straight again.

After staring at her for a second he turned both vibrators on again. Then he stared into her eyes. "Now get to work like a good pet. I will keep this up all night if I have to. I will train your body until you can learn to stop yourself from cumming. I don't expect you to be able to hold it indefinitely, but I do expect you to delay when it happens. So focus that useless brain of yours and resist the pleasure."

As Tim raised his hair and brought it down across her face like he had before, except much harder she glared at him. Then when he tugged on the thin chain roughly she let out a sharp whine, like a dog who's paw had been stepped on. When he turned off the toys she didn't mind it, as it gave her the chance to recover. As he began to speak she looked away from him completely, looking at the carpet than him. After he finished she felt him slapped her again and this time growled as loud as she could manage, her way of telling Tim to stop and when he bent down and began to slap her breasts she winced with each slap, looking up from the carpet and into his eyes as he did before watching him stand once more.

As he started the vibrators again she ignored him and stared into his eyes. "So that's what you really think, that my brain is useless? Fuck you." She said after listening to him. "You can train me as long as you want but I'm not going to roll over like your docile little bitch who is all too eager to please you. I will fight you all the way" She hissed at him, what he had said clearly hit a nerve and she just wasn't pretending to be pissed off to add something their play time. Roxy really was pissed at him as she looked at him with a glare that he surely had never seen from her before.

Tim was a little surprised by Roxy's sudden change in attitude. He wasn't quite sure what to do. She seemed very serious and quite upset. It amazed him that he could spank her, write on her, call her a large variety of horrible names, but saying her brain was useless was going too far. He wished he had some kind of manual he could use to figure out what to do with her. He paused for a moment and then turned off the vibrators. He bent down and looked into her eyes. His gaze had softened. He smiled for a moment and kissed her lovingly. When he broke the kiss he spoke softly. "You know I know you are a very intelligent girl. You know I don't really think that. You just act like it sometimes when we are together. If you are so against learning to control yourself then I will do something for you, but just this once."

He stood up and went to the closet. He pulled out what he needed to hypnotise her. He started the process and put her under. Once she had her in a trance he didn't give her any commands to be followed right away. He simply set up a post hypnotic suggestion. He trained her so that when he snapped his fingers in a certain pattern her body would not cum. She would still feel pleasure, and it would build up, but she wouldn't cum. He also had a command to let her cum again. Once he had it set up he gave her one other command. "When you wake from your trance you will not be angry at me any more for what happened a few minutes ago. You will forget what I said." He snapped his fingers to wake her up. Then he turned on the vibrators again at full power. He gave his snapping command to activate the post hypnotic suggestion to prevent her from reaching orgasm. Then he gently tugged on the chain. "So, are you going to do what I told you? Are you going to lick my cock and try to keep yourself from cumming? Be a good little slut and get my dick ready to pound into your sloppy cum bucket of a pussy."

As Tim bent down, so that he was eye level with her and looked into her eyes she noticed that for a brief time he had stopped being her Master and returned to be her loving boyfriend. As he leaned in and kissed her she kissed him back, smiling against his lips as he did When he pulled away her gaze met his again and she focused on his words. "You sometimes act like it when we're together too." She teased before nodding. "Okay baby, just this once." Roxy added. What she didn't tell him was the reason she had reacted so badly was because her Father used to say the same thing to her; that her mind was useless and he would say much worse than that, too. She was certain this possibility didn't cross Tim's mind, either.

She watched as he stood and went to the closet, keeping her eyes on him as he gathered things despite not knowing just yet what he was planning to do. As he returned to her she even opened her mouth to say she was willing to learn but decided against it. Once the process was started to get her into trance it didn't take much to not only get her under but for her to become rather responsive while under trance even as he trained her to respond to her post trance suggestion, although she was unknowing that before the night was over she would learn control without help from hypnosis. As he gave her one other command she listened intently, nodding every so often to show she understood.

Then he snapped his fingers to awaken her and just like he had ordered she had forgotten all about what had happened before as she looked up to see her cold, demanding Master before her. As she listened to the snapping she wasn't aware of what it did and as he tugged on the chain she moaned softly. She also enjoyed the vibrator in her vagina for a moment before trying to focus, seeming to have forgotten her out burst as she returned to being his eager yet hard headed slave. "No, I'm not Master, I'm going to fight you all the way tonight. You want to train me and break me into being your docile bitch slut, fine but I want you to truly break me." She said with a purr to her tone, unable to keep from shivering as he told her to be his good little slut. Roxanne had returned to who she had been, except without the out burst.

Tim was glad when she seemed happy again after her hypnosis. He gave an annoyed sigh when she seemed both eager and stubborn at the same time. He heard the purr and couldn't hold in the smile. She was such a naughty girl sometimes. He forced the smile away and shook his head. He slapped her again and then took hold of her jaw. He pressed against her face to force her mouth open. "Are you really saying you are going to defy your master? I hope you know that doing so is going to result in master getting very rough with you." It was clear that she knew and didn't care. So he would give her what she wanted.

Without warning he pulled her head forward and shoved his cock into her open mouth. He felt sure that she would remember her previous lesson about biting. He didn't want to have to teach her that one again. If he did he might not be able to stay being playfully rough. He did his best not to even think about the possibility of her biting. He made sure his dick rubbed along her tongue and stopped when it hit her throat. He then pulled back and out. He held the grip on her mouth to keep it open as much as possible. He started to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Finally he shifted a little and when he reached her throat again he pushed forward, forcing her to deep throat his hard, thick cock. He held it there for a few seconds before pulling out and letting her breathe.

When Tim's smile faded Roxanne could tell that while she had amused him, she knew she was in trouble. Then she felt his palm across her face and she winced, the rough slap leaving a red palm print on her face. Roxy tried to look away from him and down at the floor but she felt his hand take hold of her jaw firmly and decided it wasn't worth the struggle, knowing he wasn't going to let go; she then felt her jaw open as he used pressure to force it open. When he spoke she looked up into his eyes with a look of defiance. She nodded in response to his question, planning to be nothing but defiant tonight, just to see if he could handle her.

She then felt her head being forcefully pulled forward and his cock being forced into his mouth, clearly feeling confident she would behave and not bite him. At first as he ran his member along her tone and made sure he stopped when he hit her throat and it didn't take her long to become comfortable with it and actually begin to enjoy it. Even as he began to slide his dick in and out of her mouth she showed no signs of rebellion. However, when he started to slide hiss cock in her mouth the last time before shifting a bit and forcing himself down her throat, staying there for a few seconds and cutting off her air she panic, not struggling or anything but she definitely didn't like it. As he pulled out this time she bit him, despite his hand having hold of her jaw. She didn't bite extremely hard, just enough to let him know she didn't like it and she fully expected for him to become rough with her, any playfulness disappearing.

Tim grunted as he felt Roxy's teeth biting down. He pulled out of her mouth and slapped her hard. He reached down and yanked on the chain. He pulled on it until the clamps actually pulled off of her. He looked and fortunately he hadn't caused any cuts, but he knew it would have hurt. He went to the closet and dug around until he found a toy that would hold her mouth open. He went back to her and forced it into her mouth. He secured it in place and then leaned over so he could look into her eyes closely. "Why did you bite me? I have taught you not to bite me. I thought you had learned. For the rest of the night you won't get to close your jaw."

He grabbed her and dragged her to the bed. He tied her arms to the bed using what he had tied her arms to her legs with. He left the vibrators running at full power. He then found a small vibrator and grabbed the tape. He turned it on and pressed it against her clit. He taped it in place to make sure it stayed against her. He found two more vibrators, turned them on, and taped them against her nipples. He stepped back and watched her. "Now just stay there. You can cum if you want. Well, if you can that is." He grinned and just let the vibrators do their work. His post hypnotic suggestion should still be functioning and her body wouldn't let her reach climax. He was going to torture her with pleasure. After a while he stepped close again and shoved his cock into her mouth which he knew she couldn't close. He didn't go down her throat yet. He wanted her to enjoy it. He wanted her to feel as good as possible. He wanted her to feel a desperate need to cum.

As Tim slapped her she managed to keep herself from wincing and glared at him. Roxanne then saw his hand moving along the thin chain and as it did she watched, letting out a sharp whine when he finally grasped it and yanked roughly on it, not stopping until the clamps were all pulled off. Her eyes followed him as he went to the closet and as he returned to eyed the toy he had in his hand that would be used to keep her jaw from closing. As he returned to her and grabbed her, ready to force it into her mouth, she began to struggle but even then it didn't take long for the toy to be shoved into her mouth and secured so that she couldn't just spit it out. No, it would have to be taken out by hand and as he leaned over she looked into his eyes. "Because I didn't like what you did." She said not calling him "Master" this time, but the toy muffled her speech so badly it was impossible to understand most of it.

As he grabbed her and dragged her to the bed Roxanne struggled, despite the fact that her attempts to fight back. When she was finally thrown onto the bed she watched as Tim grabbed the rope he had used to secure her arms and legs together before, when spanking her and as he stood over her while securing her arms together tightly before tying them to the bed. As he did this she moaned, the vibrators assaulting both her vagina and her asshole as hey ran at full power. While he gathered three smaller vibrators and taped one to her clit and each of her nipples she continued to moan, waves of pleasure already washing over her. The three additional toys working her clit and nipples only added to that, bringing her close to orgasm quicker. By the time he stepped closer and shoved his cock into her mouth again Roxy was already begging for release, or at least trying to.

When he shoved his cock into her mouth again she began to suck on it and lick it as if it were a lolipop, despite knowing a severe punishment was coming for biting him. By the end of the night she would be nothing but a broken, obedient slut.

Tim felt Roxy starting to suck on his cock and using her tongue. He moaned softly. He wondered if she was doing it because she enjoyed it or because she was trying to make things up to him to avoid punishment. What she didn't realise was that she was already being given her punishment. He held his dick in her mouth and let her take care of it herself. His hand caressed her cheek gently. "You know you won't escape your punishment. I bet you want to cum now, don't you? You're feeling really good and you want release. I won't allow it though. Not until you learn that I am your master and I have full control over your whenever I wish it. If I wanted I could make you do anything I want. But I want you to obey me. I want you to want to do whatever I ask. I hope the unbearable need to cum will teach you to obey. If not there are other things I can do. Spanking you is one of the simpler punishments."

As he he kept his member in her mouth she continued to to lick and suck at it, fully aware that no amount of her trying to kiss up to him would save her from this punishment. In fact, she was doing it more to show her Tim and no her Master that no matter how rough they played or how harsh his punishments were that she still his Roxy and would always love him. As his hand moved, beginning to caress her cheek she winced and pulled away from his hand a bit, not because she was fearful of him but because her cheek was still tender from his earlier slap. While she listened to time speak she nodded slightly while continuing to tend to his cock, to show she was listening.

As he spoke of how badly she wanted release she couldn't help but moan around the hard cock stuck in her mouth, which muffled the noise. "Yes Master, I am your toy to fully control whenever you wish it so. Please let your naughty toy cum... She needs it so bad." She said, her tone one of desperation and begging, showing the effects this form a punishment was having on her despite her words being muffled. She was already willing to do anything, no matter how embarrassing or degrading it was just to please him.

Tim pulled out long enough to let Roxy speak. He smiled at the tone of her voice. She sounded really sexy as she pretty much begged him. He looked down at her and thought for a moment. Then he shook his head. "I'm going to make sure you really learn and do whatever I want when I want it. So we're going to try this again and see how you handle it." With that he shoved his cock down her throat as deep as it would go. He started to fuck her face, making her deep throat him with every thrust. His hand caressed her cheek more. He loved the feel of her mouth and throat wrapped around his length. He watched her expression to see if she would get upset again. If she did she clearly didn't learn her lesson.

As he pulled out long enough to let her speak she looked up at her Master with a pleading gaze, for a moment as he stared down at her she thought he might give her the release she wanted so bad, but then she saw him shake his head. "Yes Master." She responded after listening to his words, seconds after the words came out she felt his cock being shoved into her mouth and down her throat as deep as it would go, effectively cutting off her air for several seconds. Then he began to fuck her face, making her deep throat him with every thrust and each time he pulled out she helplessly gasped for air. While his hand caressed her cheek this time she didn't pull away and she seemed to be tolerating it pretty well for a while.

Even after about five minutes of this, while she looked a bit uncomfortable she didn't struggle or try to bite him like she had last time.

After Tim saw her expression change Tim pulled out. Five minutes of it had been more than enough and he had nearly reached his peak. He moved away from her and stood watching her. He let her recover from the face fucking and focus on the vibrators again. He grinned, knowing she must be really needing release. "So pet, answer a few questions for me now. First, who is in charge? Who can do whatever he wants to you whenever he wants? And who will do whatever her master says?" He was getting excited as he knew that soon he would watch her cum. He was sure it would be explosive after the massive build up of pleasure.

As Tim pulled out and moved away from her Roxanne watched him and upon glancing at his member she saw that her attentions had nearly brought him to his peak. After he stopped moving away she closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, managing to regulate it and focus on the vibrators once more. When Roxanne heard his voice she opened her eyes and looked up at him, already beginning to feel tired from their playing. "You are Master. You can Master. I will Master." She responded, using short replies as the pleasure she was feeling was beginning to make it hard to think. "I'm sorry I've been so naughty tonight." She apologized, able to see him getting exited. All she wanted now was release.

Tim smiled at her responses. He also smiled at her apology. She looked tired. Yet he had only cum once that afternoon. They hadn't even had dinner yet. He nodded to her and gave the snap command that would let her cum again. He stood there and watched her as she reached her release. It was amazing. It turned him on even more. He turned off the vibrators in her cunt and in her ass. When she came down from her peak he moved in and turned off the other vibrators. He pulled them off of her and set them aside. Then he pulled the other two out of her. He quickly replaced the one in her cunt with the dildo to make sure his cum stayed inside her. Finally he untied her and let her have some freedom. He took a seat on the edge of the bed and smiled at her.

As soon as Tim gave the snap command that granted her the ability to climax again she was already beginning to tense up as her body began to tense up as it tried to prepare itself for what was sure to be one of the best she had ever had. She didn't get much time to prepare herself, though because within a matter of seconds she began to climax, riding wave after wave of pleasure for several minutes, the whole time well aware Tim was watching her. When her climax ended Roxanne closed her eyes and began to focus on regulating her breathing, able to feel Tim's hands turning off the vibrators before pulling them off of her after moving in closer to her. When she opened her eyes she saw he had set all the vibrators that had been on her aside and saw him untying her after he placed the dildo in her womanhood. As he took a seat on the edge of the bed she sat up and smiled at him. "Don't you want to climax, love?" She asked, returning to normal she leaned in and kissed him, more than happy to help him if he wanted to climax.

Back
Top Bottom