Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

As Tim leaned in and kissed her, she kissed him back, smiling against his lips as she did. As he complimented her, saying she looked sexy she could feel her cheeks getting red and warm as she blushed like she normally did when he complimented her. When he went on to suggest she use her hand and mouth to get as much of her body clean as possible she nodded and began clean herself, gathering as much of his seed as she could in her hand before licking it clean and repeating the process several times. By the time she was done, most of her skin was cleaned of his cum. When he took her hand and helped her off the bed she kissed him once more while he wrapped a towel around the two of them. Then she happily followed as he lead her to the bathroom. When he dropped the towel she watched as he turned on the water and while they waited for it to warm up she walked over, stopping behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist while her lips began to kiss his neck. "You know, tonight was amazing." She said softly into his ear, hoping he agreed.

Tim turned his head and smiled at her. He loved the feel of her breasts pressed against his back. If he wasn't completely spent he probably would have quickly become hard again. He turned in her arms and wrapped his around her. He kissed her lovingly. He felt some moisture on her skin and knew it was his cum, but he didn't care. He kept her there. A moment later the water was warm enough and he stepped backward into the shower, pulling her with him. He kissed her under the soothing spray. Eventually he spoke softly against her lips. "It really was wonderful baby. I love you so much. But I really look forward to when I don't have to pull out and I can just fill you completely as much as I want. I think one time I'll save up for a few days and give you even more than I gave you tonight. But all of it will go deep in your hot little holes."

When Tim turned his head to look at her and smiled at her she lifted her lips from his neck and smiled back. Her goal now wasn't trying to get him hard because she knew they were both completely spent sexually, no she was just trying to be affectionate. When Tim turned in her arms Roxy looked up at him with a smile and when he leaned down and kissed her lovingly she returned the kiss with one just as loving. A moment later when he pulled his lips away from her's as the room began to fill with steam, indicating the water was warm enough Roxanne followed Tim as he stepped backwards into the shower. Roxanne gladly kissed him back as they stood under the warm spray, finding it quickly helping to relax her muscles. When he eventually spoke against her lips she found his words made her shiver as they made her imagine the scene in her head but that was the best response he would get tonight. "I can't wait either, my love and that first time we're able to I want you to fill my holes with your seed until there's none left." She said against his lips before moaning softly.

Tim smiled against her lips and then focused on the shower. He helped wash her as she helped wash him. Together they got clean. When they were done with the shower he stepped out and dried off after handing her a towel. The rest of the day was spent together, some time with his parents, some time just on their own. That evening they lay in bed together cuddled up. He whispered words of love to her, kissed her, and fell asleep.

The next few days passed without much in the way of drama. They were able to get out of the house for short times when they were careful about it. They had determined only one person watched the house and if they were the right way they could avoid the eyes of her father's watchman. They didn't hear from the police, but it was the holidays and that meant less man hours for the police due to vacations and likely a lot more work to do. New years eve came about and Tim's parents decided to throw a little party with some of their friends. Fortunately those friends had kids Tim and Roxy's age who were friends from school. So they were not the only ones their age. Tim didn't want to reveal the relationship until all their friends were there though, but it would be hard to keep it secret until all the guests arrived.

As he focused on the shower she did too and as his hands moved up and began to wash her, she began to wash him as well. When they were done she let him step out first, following behind him and when handed her a towel she dried herself off. When the two of them were dressed Roxy was happy to spend the rest of the day with him, some of that time alone, other time with his parents. When the evening came she was happy to lay in his bed and cuddle. As he whispered into her ear words of love and kissed her she gladly kissed back. Eventually before the two of them fell asleep in each others arms Roxy apologized for the way she had tried to control him earlier, hoping he forgave her.

She was glad that the next few days were calm and that when they were careful and could avoid the eyes of her Father's watchman that they were able to get out for a little bit. Given what she had been through she seemed very much relaxed and didn't seem worried when there was no word from the police. When new years eve came and they were waiting for all the guests to arrive Roxanne found it hard to keep her hands off of him, making it believable that they were no more than friends. Of course she knew that when they did announce their new relationship that it would get a good reaction among their friends and really didn't expect most of them to be surprised.

Tim was very glad ashe led the last guest through the house to the area where the teenagers would be for the party. He went right to Roxy's side and turned to face all the others. He smiled and took hold of his girlfriend's hand. "Well, we will get back to hanging out playing video games, and all that stuff in a moment. But first Roxy and I want to tell you all something. And it is not that she is living here in our guest room. It is something else. Something I'm sure most of you already guessed or assumed would happen." He smiled and looked at her. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze as the indication that she should reveal the news. He was prepared to see no shocked faces at all. He didn't realise that they would be surprised not about the relationship, but about the fact that his parents were letting he live there even though they were together as a couple.

Roxanne was just as glad as Tim when he lead the last of their group of friends into the room. From the time a small group of their friends had arrived she had left Tim's side to spend some time with their friends, more so doing it so none of them got suspicious and to catch up with them over how their Winter Break had been so far rather than because she was growing bored of Tim's company. No, she could never grow bored with him. As Tim came to her side and took her hand and she took the liberty of lacing their fingers together, trying not to be too affectionate with him because being too obvious would cause the group to easily guess the news on their own but even just being weeks into the relationship Roxanne missed him greatly when they were apart.

As Tim spoke, introducing the news to the group Roxy felt at multiple times as if she were going to blurt the news out but was able to hold back, wanting to wait for Tim to tell them the news or for for some kind of cue that she was to tell them. When he mentioned that she was staying here Roxy visibly tensed for a moment, clearly her home life wasn't something she was ready to make known to their friends but when Tim gave her hand a gentle squeeze she took it as not only her cue to tell the group her news but his way of comforting and relaxing her. Now that she was given the go ahead Roxy didn't want to wait a second longer so she all but blurted their news out. "Well..Tim and I are now a couple." She said with a grin.

Tim hadn't said that she was living there, but their friends knew. If it wasn't clear from the greater volume of her things in his house, as well as a few other factors, one of the girls' father was a police officer. She'd overheard her parents talking about their days. The news about Roxy's home life was known because that particular officer had been assigned to the case. On top of that another of Roxy's friends had decided to stop by her house unannounced only to be told angrily by Roxy's father to go away and that Roxy no longer lived there. The rumor had passed quickly through their friend group that Roxy was at Tim's house since no one else had been asked.

When Roxy told them the news about their relationship everyone was happy for a moment before they realised what it meant. Then came the string of questions with some congratulations mixed in. There were other questions whispered to Tim quietly that he simply ignored. He wasn't about to give details to their friends about what he and Roxy did in private. He wouldn't even confirm that they did anything in private. As for the questions about what his parents thought he simply answered that they were ok with it. That just brought even more questions. Eventually things calmed down and they all returned to playing games and doing other things. Tim pulled Roxy to the side and kissed her cheek softly.

As the new couples news sank in among their group of friends Roxanne felt like she was in some sort of press conference when some congratulations were said before quickly being followed by a string of questions. Most of them were basic questions such as when they had made their relationship official and how it happened while others, ones asked by a few of the guys in the group who dared to ask them aloud were things such as asking Tim if they had done "It" yet. At questions like that simply rolled her eyes and told them it was none of their business. Of course she knew they, along with at least a few other guys would ask Tim all sorts of questions like that as well as what his parents thought of it and she was confident there was no way he was telling them anything that had to do with what they did in private. She smiled when she could hear some of them whispering to Tim simply because she had been right.

When things eventually calmed down and their friends returned to playing games and other things Roxy smiled at Tim. She knew she didn't have to say anything but tonight had been the first time since she had first told him the truth about her home life that she could just relax and enjoy herself. As he pulled her to his side and kissed her cheek she smiled, softly kissing him on the lips. "I love you." She spoke softly to him, glad that their friends now knew of their relationship and fairly certain Tim was glad he could claim her as his girl in public now that the people most important to them knew.

Tim smiled at her kiss and at her words. She made him very happy. He returned her words of love and then went to join some friends playing video games. He didn't spend the whole evening by Roxy's side, but a good portion of it was spent next to her. Asagroup they all had fun while their parents mingled, talked, and did their own things in the main part of the house. The kids were finally invited to join their parents when it neared midnight. The tv was turned to one of the channels with a New Years show. They still had a few minutes, so it wasn't quiet. Most of them went to stand with their parents. Tim led Roxy over to his. His mother gently placed her hand on Roxy's shoulder. Tim smiled, but didn't say anything. The minute warning came and everyone got silent as champagne was passed to all those of drinking age and sparkling juice was given to all the teenagers. A few of the teens were not happy that they were treated differently, but Tim didn't care. The countdown started and everyone joined in. When they hit zero everyone yelled "Happy New Year" and the traditional music started which had many of the adults singing the familiar lyrics. Then came the clinking of glasses. Tim did the same with everyone around him and then turned to look at Roxy again. Once she had turned in his direction as well he silently leaned in and kissed her passionately.

As Tim returned her words of love with some of his own it made him smile and she then let him go join the small group of their friends that were gathered around the Playstation 3, probably playing either one of the racing or fighting games that were in her collection. She watched the group for a moment before going off to join another small group that were talking amongst themselves and by the looks some of them shot her they were shocked to see she wasn't on Tim's arm. She didn't bother to comment, while she loved being on Tim's arm she knew they didn't need to be together all night.

When the time came that they were invited to where their parents were Roxanne watched as most of the kids went to stand with their parents and even as Tim took her hand and lead her over to where his parents were part of her felt empty. Sure, they were her second family and did far more for her than her real parents ever had for her but she didn't think it would ever be the same as having her own parents around. As they stood with her parents she could feel his Mother put a hand on her shoulder and she smiled weakly at the woman, her silent way of thanking her as she pushed thoughts of her parents to the back of her mind for now. As the minute warning came and drinks were passed Roxy didn't care that they were only given juice, either. She was here with the love of her life and the only real family she had ever known and that was enough for her. Then everything seemed to happen so fast: The count down began and everyone joined in, the new year came and the traditional music began to play. As she listened to the adults sing while watching their friend enjoy themselves she smiled and when she turned to look at Tim she noticed he was looking at her, then seconds later she leaned in as he did, meeting him half way as their lips met in a passionate kiss. She kept her lips pressed to his and savored the kiss for several moments, forgetting about their friends and the adults around them as they kissed.

No one really noticed the two of them enjoying the moment, but Tim didn't know that. Everyone was busy talking and singing. When the kiss broke he smiled at his girlfriend. He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. The group celebrated for a little longer, but eventually everyone went home. Tim said goodbye to all their friends as they went with their parents. Once everyone was gone he went to Roxy. His parents were already heading to their bedroom, leaving Tim and Roxy alone downstairs. He pulled her close and kissed her tenderly. He was very happy to be able to spend the holiday with the girl he loved. He told her that and then just held her. After a little while he spoke again. "So, what do you want to do now? Sleep? Or anything else you want to do. Just name it."

Like Tim Roxanne was very much unaware of the fact that nobody was really paying attention to them. Sure, she could hear the group talking and singing but until the kiss ended and their lips separated she hadn't really been aware of anyone other than Tim. When he smiled at her she smiled back and watched his hand as he took her's and squeezed it gently.

As everyone left she told their friends how great it was to see them and watched as while they left with their parents Tim said his goodbyes and closed the door after the final guests had left. She then watched as he returned to her side and smiled at him. It wasn't until Tim pulled her close and kissed her tenderly, her returning his kiss that she noticed they were alone down stairs. When their lips separated she smiled at him, just as happy. What added to her happiness was that their close friends seemed to be happy for them, although most of them had surely seen it coming for a while. As Tim held her in his arms she rested her head on his shoulder her arms wrapped loosely around his neck. By the time several minutes later that he spoke again Roxy had her eyes closed and was half asleep. His voice shocked her awake, though and she opened her eyes. "Why don't we go up stairs and change into our pajamas and then cuddle for a little bit before going to sleep?" She suggested. If one knew her as well as Tim did though, it was clear something was on her mind, even before they got together she only asked him to hold her or for a hug when something was bothering her.

Tim nodded at her suggestion. He knew what it meant, but decided to wait to find out until they were upstairs. He took her hand and went with her to her bedroom. He quickly got changed into some clothes comfortable for sleeping. When they were both ready for bed he slipped under the covers and held them up for her to join him. When they were settled he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He kissed her tenderly a few times and then looked into her eyes. He smiled softly. "What's wrong? I know you well enough to know that something is bothering you. You don't have to tell me what it is, we can just lay here together, but if you feel like telling me I'm here to listen."

As Tim took her head and lead her up stairs before turning into her bedroom Roxy could already tell he knew what her suggestion meant, she wasn't sure if it was his body language or the way he looked at her as he took her hand but she just... Knew. As they entered the room Roxy went over to the chest a drawers and pulled out a pair of pajamas that consisted of long pants and t-shirt before quickly changing into them. When they both were ready, she watched as he slipped under the covers first and as they held the covers up for her she slipped in beside him.

When she felt his arms wrap around her and pull her close she moved her head to rest on his shoulder, as he moved in to kiss her she lifted her head and accepted his tender kisses as their lips met, returning them with ones just as tender. When their lips parted, her eyes met his and she smiled weakly in return at him. "Babe, you know me well enough to know I'm not trying to hide it and I may not have to tell you but if I don't you'll worry and we both have enough to worry about." She said before pausing to take a deep breath, her eyes never leaving his. When she spoke again she decided to go straight into what was on her mind. "Earlier when Christina mentioned she heard her Father talking about it.. I guess it just caught me off guard and since then I find myself wondering if our friends are just going to feel sorry for me now because of what my home life was like. That was a big part of the reason I never told anyone." She said with a sigh, although she knew even if their group of friends she was confident it wouldn't leave the group.

Tim was glad she was willing to tell him. He kept her close and listened to her as she explained. Her worries were very legitimate and he understood why she felt that way. He kissed her forehead softly. "I don't think they will feel sorry for you. If they do it won't be for long. Once they see how lucky you are and how happy you are they won't feel sorry for you. Are you happy being here with me? Ifyou are then they will see that and they will be happy for you. We both know they can be trusted too. They won't tell other people about it if you don't want them to. Just ask them and I'm sure they will agree." He kissed her again and pulled her closer. "I think the biggest thing we need to worry about are the rumors that might start up about what we do together since we are a couple and we live in the same house. I've got a feeling that people might talk about that and they don't need to know what we do in private."

Roxanne seemed shocked when Tim asked her if she was happy with him. "Tim, you know I've dated other guys but I also don't need to tell you that you make me happier than I've ever been. You know me better than anyone and now that you are my boyfriend I couldn't be happier." She explained, despite knowing she didn't have to with a smile on her face the whole time. "And I don't worry about them telling anyone. We're a close group." She said, clearly trusting them. Roxy knew Tim was right, though that despite her worries their friends wouldn't feel sorry for or think less of her; that once they saw Tim made her happy that everything would be fine.

As he kissed her again and pulled her closer Roxy kissed him back. "Let me put this very simply, my love. People can talk all they want, they don't understand the situation nor do they really know either of us. Sure, we may live in the same house but what we do in private, kinky or not is none of their damn business and if it becomes an issue I'll tell anyone who wants to stick their nose where it doesn't belong just that." She said before kissing him passionately.

Tim was a little surprised that Roxy thought his question had meant he was unsure. He had meant it rhetorically. He knew she was happy. Her comment about people talking about what they did in private made him laugh. It was cut short by her kiss which he returned with just as much passion. When their lips parted he smiled at her. "I love you so much Roxy. And I know you are happy. I don't doubt that at all. And about what we do in private, I don't think anyone would ever guess what we do. I think that people would be surprised if they knew just how naughty a girl you can be. And they'd be surprised if they knew just how much I liked it." He grinned and placed a few kisses along her neck.

When their lips parted she smiled back at him. "Well, if anyone could guess the things we do in private they would have to know me better than you do and I assure you, that is very much impossible." She said before planting a soft kiss on his lips. "You mean they would be surprised if they ever found out I was your dirty, naughty slut and would be equally shocked if they knew you were my sexy and dominant yet loving Master?" She asked, her tone a sexy purr. Roxanne wasn't purposely trying to get Tim worked up nor really trying at all to get aroused herself but thoughts of the kinky things they could do together was doing just that to her, despite knowing they couldn't do a lot of their... Rougher playing until her ribs were healed. As Tim's lips met her neck and he began to kiss along it she let out a soft moan before speaking, hoping that a subject change would help the both of them from getting worked up. "Hey Tim.. How did you always imagine us... After we graduate from high school?" She asked, her question almost seeming to come out of no where.

Tim grinned as she described their private life more clearly. He nodded and kissed her. When she suddenly changed the topic he also picked up the hint that maybe they needed to calm down. He thought about the question. It was one he hadn't really considered before. Finally he answered. "I guess I would have thought that we would live apart while going to college and eventually live together maybe after a few years or after graduating college. I think that now that we already live together there would be no reason to stop living together. We could go to college or just start our lives together. I'm not really sure what we'll do exactly, but whatever it is, we'll do it together. However, I think if we move away from my parents' place we should try to find a house to rent or something with space between apartments. Somewhere where we can be as loud as we want." He smiled, not willing to avoid the little comment about their sexual activity.

As Roxanne listened to him she was about ready to ask him what he thought their future held now that the two of them were together but she smiled to herself, finding herself glad when Tim continued to say what he thought they might do now that they were living together. "A house sounds nice. Somewhere we could have all the space we could ever want and even get a dog or two if we wanted." She said with a smile before kissing him in return. Then, without him asking she went into what she always imagined them doing. "I guess I always knew that even if we weren't together by the time we started college that we would always end up with each other. I imagined us moving in together and going to schools that weren't far apart, if not the same school. I guess the earliest I imagined there being an us was several years from now, like when we were both well on our way to degrees would some how realize how we couldn't live without the other nor stand to see them married to someone else." She said before pausing, shaking her head as she realized how stupid she sounded.

As Tim made a comment about their sexual activity Roxy rolled her eyes before kissing him with obvious hunger, like she wanted him to take her right there. "You keep on talking like that and you'll have me tied up, gagged and begging for your cock before the nights over. That is unless you would rather hypnotize me into being your bitch." She warned with a lustful purr.

Tim nodded slightly when she talked about what she had thought they would be like after graduation. He was glad that things were different though. He was glad they were together already. He was about to speak when she kissed him. He felt the hunger and desire. He knew what she wanted. Her comment turned him on and he started to get hard. He grinned and shook his head. "Tying you up and gagging you is a lot easier. Not sure how you plan on begging me with a gag in your mouth though." He chuckled softly and slowly shifted in the bed. He moved so he was on top of her and started to pull off her clothes.

Once he had his girlfriend naked there on the bed he took a moment to think about what he should do. He quickly decided and moved to gather what he needed. He got her to move onto her hands and knees before slipping a pillow under her. He guided her to lay down with it under her stomach. It forced her ass to stick up into the air a little. He tied up one wrist and then tossed the rope under the bed and picked it upon the other side. He then tied it to her other wrist. This made sure her upper body was pressed down into the bed and made her look as if she was hugging it. He made sure it wasn't so tight that it would hurt her wrists or put too much pressure on her ribs. The next thing he did was tie a rope around each of her thighs and then to different bed posts. This made sure herlegs were spread apart without forcing her legs to be extended. She could be on her knees for some comfort. Finally he leaned in close and strapped on her gag. He didn't put it in though.

He had her tied up just the way he had pictured it and she looked really sexy with her ass sticking up in the air. Her body looked like it was begging him to fuck it. He reached between her legs and pushed a finger inside. He moved it in and out slowly as he leaned down close to her and kissed her softly. When their lips parted he spoke. "Now this is the best way to celebrate new years. Only one thing is wrong. But I'm not going to let it be a problem. I know the appointment with the doctor is just a couple of days from now, but I don't want to wear a condom or pull out of you tonight. I want to cum inside you tonight. If you don't want that, tell me now and I'll put on a condom. It will be your last chance because in a moment that gag is going on you and you won't be able to tell me."

Before their lips met Roxy could see Tim was about to speak, but didn't want him to have the chance to refuse her hunger and desire. As he held her close she could feel him beginning to get hard and it made her grin almost evilly, almost as if it had been her plan all along to seduce her into dominating her tonight. "So my Master wants me both unable to move and unable to speak." She said as he slowly shifted in bed so that he was on top of her before beginning to undress her. "Is it that you want my only option to be to simply obey, Master?" She asked, seamlessly already taking on the role of his slut as she no longer referred to him as her boyfriend; only her Master.

Upon getting her naked Roxanne looked up at him as he took a moment, able to tell he was trying to decide what to do. Once he decided Roxy watched as he moved quickly and went over to the closet, gathering the things he needed for their playtime. As he returned to the bed Roxy sat up and obeyed as she was told to get onto all fours. As she stood there she watched from the corner of her eye as he slipped a pillow under her. When he guided her into a laying position Roxy found the cool fabric of the pillow on her nude stomach a bit uncomfortable, especially the way it forced her bottom to stick up in the air a bit. From there on she just went with it as he took the rope and tied it to one of her wrists before tossing it under the bed and retrieving it on the other side before tying her other wrist. With that done she could feel the rope forcing her upper body to be pressed down into the bed and despite how much she tried to move there wasn't much give. Roxy continued to cooperate as he took another rope and tie it to each of her thighs, tie each to a different bed posts so that her legs were kept open and she was unable to close them. As he took the final step and leaned in close, Roxy tried to look up at him and despite it not working out too well she could see the dark look in his eyes, telling her he had many things planned tonight. As he strapped the ball gag around her neck all that was left was to put it into her mouth and her lips would wrap around the ball, holding it in place while it did its job of keeping her silent.

As Tim reached between her legs Roxy moaned softly as he pushed a finger into her. "Master..." She moaned as he moved in and out slowly while leaning down and kissing her softly. When their lips parted she listened to him as he spoke. "Sounds like you are a very impatient man, Master." She teased as he explained his problem. Roxy then managed to meet his eyes as she stared into them adoringly. "You are the Master and I'm your slut; your horny little plaything. If you wish to fill me with your seed tonight, do it. After all, you are in charge and I am helpless to stop you."

Tim smiled as she told himhe was impatient. He was turned on by her change in attitude. He would rarely admit it, but he found it sexy when she called him master. Then he got her permission, even though she didn't actually say so. He took it as her telling him it was ok. He simply leaned in and kissed her passionately. When he pulled back he fully took on the role of her master. He pulled his finger out of her and stood next to the bed. He made sure she could see him as he stood there, slowly pulling off his clothes. He took his time, but eventually he was naked.

He moved back onto the bed near her head. His cock was fairly hard, but not quite fully erect yet. He'd left the gag out for a very good reason. He guided it to her lips. "Get it nice and hard for me, my sexy little slut. Suck my cock and get it ready for your needy, naughty pussy." He helped her shift and get in a better position to use her mouth without loosening the ropes.

As Tim leaned in and kissed her passionately after she confirmed it was okay to not worry about the condom tonight she returned his kiss with just as much passion. That was the last time she saw him as her boyfriend because when he pulled back she could somehow tell he assumed the roll of her master and when he pulled his finger out of her Roxanne's eyes turned dark with lust as the scent of her own juices filled her nostrils as Tim's finger came into view; fueling her arousal. Roxy watched as he stood next to the bed, her Emerald eyes fixating on his body as he slowly pulled off his clothes. "Master, you are so sexy." She complimented with a purr.

As Tim moved back onto the bed so that he was near her head she watched him with a fixated gaze, much like a dog would watch it's owner. The first thing she noticed as he approached her was his member and how it was fairly hard but not yet fully erect. As he guided it to her lips she tried to pull away, looking up at Tim as she did. "But your naughty kitten wants you inside her needy cunt now.." She protested as the ropes kept her from moving away from him.

Back
Top Bottom