Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

As he began to tell her before stopping to let her think of all the options she found herself already becoming turned on. Then, as he went on to describe what he planned to do to her Roxy moved her hand down to his penis, already feeling him hardening under her and began to stroke it. By the time he was done she found she was the submissive one once more. "Master..." She moaned into his ear as she continued to stroke him, extremely turned on by the scene he had just described. "Why don't you take me up to my room and punish your dirty little slut for trying to dominate her Master." She spoke into his ear, her pants beginning to become soaked at the thought of begin tied up again. "Perhaps you should punish your slave by making her your bitch... literally. I do have the leashes and collars and all the rope you would need to make me crawl around on the floor like one." She said, moaning as she began to try and grind against him and as one hand continued to stroke him, the other took his hand and put it on the crotch of her pants, which was soaked. "I see you have no problems getting me soaking wet." She said, waiting for him to become her Master rather than her boyfriend. "Or I have kitten collars, too. The one's with the pretty golden bells on them that any kitten would love to wear, which ever you prefer." She said before kissing him, her words revealing that another fetish of her's was pet play.

Tim smiled as Roxy started to stroke him. He could tell her attitude was changing again and she was becomming his submissive girl again. She called him master and he was reminded by how much he liked that. At her suggestion he grinned. Of course he would take her there. At her further suggestions his mind started to work. Then she pushed his hand against her crotch and even though her clothes she was soaked. It was amazing just how wet she had become. He kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth. When the kiss finally broke he spoke a few words. "Time to let go now. You're still taking too much control. I'm your master and I make the decisions. You're the little slut who simply obeys my every command. Do you understand? Now let go of master's cock or else you won't get to have it where I know you really want it."

He let her pull away and then he picked her up. All he needed for hypnosis was placed in his pockets and he carried her up the stairs to her bedroom. He set her down on her bed and then went digging through her closet. He found everything he needed without showing it to her. With it all in place he returned to face her. He smiled and stood there at the foot of the bed. He reached back and closed the door behind him without looking. He got a dirty, somewhat sinister look in his eye as he looked at her. Then he gave his first command to her without having her hypnotised yet. "Strip for me. Now. I want to see my little slave naked. I felt that wet pussy through those clothes. I want to see it. Hurry up little slut. Get undressed and then lay on your back with your legs spread and use your fingers to spread your pussy lips" He crossed his arms and waited impatiently.

When he kissed her she could feel him force his tongue into her mouth, almost as if he were reminding her who was boss. When their lips parted several minutes later Roxanne met his gaze with lust filled eyes. "Yes Master." She said, letting out a moan when he used the word "Slut", letting go of his cock and as she did her mind wandered to all of the holes he could put it. The one that turned her on the most was her ass, though, because of the idea she had just put into his head.

When Tim picked her up she looked up at him with adoring eyes, which showed she had now fully taken on the role of his slave and for now was no longer his girlfriend. She was clueless that all that he would need to put her under was in his pocket and when they made it up to her room and she was placed on the bed Roxy watched him as he dug through her closet. Roxy found herself half tempted to ask what he had taken out but reminded herself that Master would show her when he was ready. When Tim stood at the foot of her bed with a smile Roxanne looked up at him with the same adoring eyes as he reached back and closed the door without looking. Then as the door clicked shut behind him Roxy noticed something she had never seen in him before, even when they did explore their... darker kinks; she noticed the almost evil look in his eyes and she knew she was in for a night filled with rough play and what she was sure to be him controlling her in ways he never had before. When he gave his first command Roxy eagerly stood before him and began to strip for him, going a bit slow to tease him and as she did, she looked over her shoulder, half expecting to see him holding a leather whip in his hand.

Several minutes passed before she stood before him, complete nude, turning so he could admire her body before laying back on the bed with her legs spread and reaching one hand down; using it to spread the lips of her pussy just as he had ordered.

Tim just stood there as his little slut stripped down for him. Every bit of exposed flesh turned him on more. Before she was even half way done he was already straining against his pants. He was really getting some darker kinks, but because of her. He wasn't at the point where he could physically harm her though. He figured that would take quite a bit of time. If she wanted it he would get there eventually. It was good to have things to build up to in any case. Going to the maximum right away was never a good idea.

When she was naked and laying on the bed he stared at her for a moment. His eyes showed all the nasty thoughts running through his mind as he imagined fucking her. He slowly leaned down and took a very close look at her pussy. She was dripping wet already. Without warning he ran his tongue along the wet flesh and moved up her body, dragging his tongue along her skin the whole way. He licked up her neck and reached her lips where he kissed her forcefully. His bulge rubbed up against her. When he stood up he grinned and considered his next move. He had plenty of options and all of them would happen. He decided on the order and smiled to himself. A moment later his pocket was empty and he was starting to hypnotise her again.

Roxanne watched him as he slowly leaned in to take a very close look at her pussy. "Do you like what you see, Master?" She asked, moving her hand away from her dripping sex so he could do as he pleased to her. The next thing she knew she could feel his tongue running along the wet, sensitive flesh; tasting her juices and she let out out a helpless moan. As his tongue made it's way up her body, she could feel body reacting, her pussy becoming wetter, her nipples becoming hard and sensitive and the lust and need to be dominated growing inside of her. When he finally made it to her lips and kissed her forcefully she moaned, able to taste herself on his lips. When his bulge could be felt against her she had an urge to grab it, but fought it knowing if she did it would only earn disapproval from him. When he stood up she watched him as he considered what to do next and when he emptied his pocket a moment later her eyes became fixed on what was in it; the way a cat stares at the light of a laser pointer.

Tim went through the procedure and Roxy was soon under his control. He had her once again in the trance. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her. Then he got up and retrieved a kitty collar for her like she had mentioned before. He placed it around her neck and secured it. With it on her he grinned. She looked so sexy. He looked into her eyes and gave her a command. "Listen carefully Roxy. From this moment on you must do everything I say. You will remember everything that happens while you are under my power but only when we are both laying in bed together tonight before going to sleep. Until that moment you won't remember anything that happens. Do you understand?"

He waited for her to confirm and then he continued. "Good little slut. First you will get up and help me take off all my clothes. Every last bit needs to come off, but you won't touch my body, just my clothes. Then, once I am completely naked, you will become my naughty kitty. A naughty kitty who really needs her master to feed her some cream and wants it fresh. Do you understand? You will get me naked and then you will be my sexy cat who needs some of my special fresh cream." He grinned and waited for her to do as he told her. He heard the bells making noise every time she moved.

When he commanded her to undress him after she confirmed that she understood his first command she got up from the bed and used her hands to undress him just as he commanded with her hands never touching his skin. Even as she undressed him she would let out soft purring noises every so often and each time the bells on her collar rang it seemed to take her deeper into trance. Minutes later she had him undressed and was staring at his body, meowing as she admired his body. When her eyes found his errect member she became fixated on it and and began to lick her lips, waiting for her next command. Clearly she had become a cat.

Tim loved having his naked girlfriend strip off his clothes. Once he was naked she seamlessly changed roles. She was clearly his cat. He saw her gaze and reaction to seeing his hard penis. He reached a hand down between her legs and rubbed at her wet pussy for a minute. He enjoyed teasing and denying her what she wanted. His slutty kitty would have to be patient. He didn't even tell her that though. He just made her wait.

After a little more teasing he moved and stayed standing in front of her a step away. He knew what she wanted. Since he had told her to want it he didn't need to think about it. Her body also made it clear. He gave his next command to her. "Now that I've had my fun it is time for your reward. I know you want some of my fresh cream. You may have it my sexy pet. You need to get it out though. I'm sure you know how to do that. Come on baby, come and get it." He took hold of his shaft and started to stroke it slowly as he waited for her to come get her treat.

Roxy's eyes remained on his rock hard cock for several minutes before the action of seeing Tim's hand reach down so that it between her legs, rubbing her already soaking wet sex. Almost instantly her body began to react by trying to grind against his hand and as she did she meowed in pleasure. Despite having not been told that she would wait until he decided she was ready for her treat she didn't fight him, not wanting him to be disappointed in her because to her when she was taking the role of his slave or pet on, his disappointment was the worst punishment.

When he finally moved after teasing her for several minutes so that he was standing in front of her but there was a little difference between the two of them. She kept her eyes on his face, not seeming to be struggling too much with her desire to become fixated on his cock and she managed to not give into that desire until his hand moved down to his member and began to stroke it slowly, as if trying to tempt her with the treat that was waiting for her. When he told her her come and get the fresh cream that he knew she wanted. She went down on her knees and began to use her tongue to tease him, wanting to hear him moan.

Tim's eyes followed Roxy as she dropped to her knees. Her tongue ran along his member and his eyes drifted shut. He loved the feeling. He tried to hold back the noises, but gave in after a minute. A long, soft moan escaped his lips. He reached down and placed his hand gently on her face. "Come on pretty kitty. You're not going to get it any time soon if you only do that." He grinned and softly caressedher face. He wanted her to really start working on him though. He was supposed to be the one teasing her, not the other way around. For a slutty slave she certainly took initiative quite often. Not that he minded too much. She could do anything as long as it made him or her feel good and didn't get in the way of his plans. But now he just wanted her to get on with it. He had plenty more in mind for her and she was taking her time. He wouldn't force her to speed up, but he did hope. As he looked down at her he did get an idea for something to get her that wasn't already in her closet.

Roxanne let a soft purring sound as Tim finally gave in and not long after his eyes drifted shut let out a long, soft moan. It made her shiver in pleasure and also let her know that she was doing something right in pleasuring her. When he first placed his hand on her face gently she paused in licking him for a minute to nuzzle into his hand and as he caressed her face she resumed in her licking, although this time her pace was much quicker. She kept this pace up for a few minutes before stopping and taking his cock in her mouth where she both licked and sucked at it, hoping this method helped her to get his "Fresh Cream" soon.

Tim couldn't believe how cute she looked as she nuzzled against his hand. His attention seemed to work in getting her to speed up. Her actions made him moan more. As she started to suck him he felt his knees grow weak. She was just so good at making him feel good. Her mouth was wonderful. She was bringing him toward his peak quickly. His heart was starting to race. She had him rock hard with plenty of precum leaking out into her mouth. He stopped her for a moment. "You're such a good pet. What would you think about me getting you a proper tail and some special ears? That's another thing to do when we are able to leave. What do you think about that?" He smiled down at her. He already had some ideas of the type to get her. Having seen some of the things in her closet he knew what types of tails that might exist, but the exact type would be a nice surprise for her one day. He let her keep going though. She was getting him close to climax.

At his addional Roxanne shivered in pleasure once again as she continued to suck and lick him. As she did she could feel his knees getting weak but she could also feel him getting to his peak quickly as his hard cock began to swell inside her mouth. When precum came leaking out she swallowed it eager, but she knew what was to come would taste better. When he stopped her for a moment to speak to her, though she was displeased and went to nip at his hand as it gently pulled her off of his cock. When he asked her if she would like a tail and some ears she happily nodded, liking the idea. When he finally let her go her mouth was around his cock again and resuming licking and sucking it.

Tim made a mental note that he would definitely need to get her the tail and ears. She was back on him right away when he let her. It seemed she knew he was close and was wanting to get him to finish. She wouldn't have to wait much longer. His hands rested on her head and for another minute he let her keep going at her own pace. As he got really close he started to pull her in, making her take even more of him into her mouth. He paused and looked down at her. "You will relax your throat and take me all in. Show me how much you want some cream. You'll get it really soon, but you need to take every last bit of me in your mouth first and I'll give you a lot and you can drink every last drop." He thrust forward and made sure she had her head in the right position and tried to get down her throat.

When she felt Tim's hand resting on her head Roxy tried to buck it off, as if she didn't want it there. When he began to force more of his length into her mouth before ordering her to relax her throat, though, she simply listened and obeyed, forcing her throat to relax so that she could take all of him in. As he moved her head so that it was in the right position, she let him without putting up a fight. Really, when she was under his power or even when she was aroused enough she was like a puppet and he was the one pulling the strings to make her bend to his will.

Tim pushed forward and got himself completely in her mouth. His balls rested against her chin and he held himself in her throat for a moment. "That's a good girl." He pull out enough to let her breathe and then pushed in again. He got her to deepthroat him for a little while and it had him ready to burst. When he felt as if he couldn't handle it any longer he let go of her head and pulled half way out of her mouth. He let out a soft moan and caressed her cheek. "So close baby. Time for you to get your treat for being such a good kitty. Get your cream baby." He tried to lean back, but there was nothing there to support him. He focused on staying on his feet for her. A few seconds later he moaned her name as his cock erupted.

When he pulled out enough to let her breathe she caught her breath and when he pushed back in again she didn't really find it uncomfortable, in fact, to her it felt good. Then, after several minutes when he pulled half way out she began to suck at his cock, wanting to help even more in pushing him over the edge. When he let out a soft moan it made her even wetter and let out a muffled purr as he caressed her cheek and looking up at him as she felt him trying to lean back. When he finally erupted Roxy happily swallowed it as it came out, the taste of it fueling her lust.

His cum poured into her mouth as she sucked it out of him. When he came down from his peak he took a moment to catch his breath. He let Roxy clean him up, which also kept him hard. When his heart rate had returned to normal he pulled her up to her feet and kissed her softly. His hands reached up to her collar and he slowly undid it. He spoke softly in her ear. "That was great baby. You make a wonderful pet kitty. Now you will show me how good you are at another role." He tossed the cat collar aside and went to the closet, producing a dog collar with a leash. He leaned in close as he put it on her. "Now you are my bitch in heat. I know you've already got the horny part down, but be my dog. My little slutty bitch who wants her master to fuck her." He grinned and kissed her again, then waited for her to assume the role.

He looked down at her for a few seconds and then went back to the closet. He got a vibrator and then got her sexiest panties. He knelt down next to her and smiled. "Stay! Don't move." When she had obeyed he turned on the vibrator as high as it would go and slowly slid it into her wet cunt. When it was deep inside he quickly put her panties on her to keep the vibrator in place. With that done he stood up and looked down at her. "What are you going to do now girl? Come, let's go for a walk. Don't you dare cum though. We will stop and I'll turn it off only when you can't take it any more. When that happens beg me like the horny little bitch that you are and I'll give you what you want." He chuckled and took the leash. He opened the door to her room and led her out into the hall so they could start their little walk around the upper floor until she was begging him like a dog to fuck her.

When Tim pulled her up from the floor she looked up into his face with dark, lust filled eyes. When she kissed him, she didn't kiss back, still believing that she was a cat. When his hands reached up and undid the Bubble Gum Pink colored collar around her neck, though that changed and she became human again for a brief moment as she watched him tossed it aside and tried her best to grab him by the arm as he moved to the closet. "But Master I just want you to fuck my pussy nice and hard until I beg you to stop." She said, watching as he returned to her with a Indigo colored collar and a chain leash, she figured it was just in case she decided to fight back; so that he could control her easily. As he leaned in and put the collar around her neck with the leash already attached to it it seemed as soon as the clasp closed around her neck she became a dog because she began panting and whining, as of it were her way of begging her to fuck him.

When he went to the closet to retrieve a vibrator along with the sexiest thong she owned Roxy watched him and when he turned back around, walking back over to him she was down on all fours. Then, when he knelt down beside her and ordered her to stay she obeyed, though she did jump when he turned the vibrator on, as if the noise as if it scared her now canine mind. As it was slit into her pussy it made a wet sound and within seconds the device was covered in the sweet nectar her body produced and within seconds she could feel the thong being put on her, making it harder for the device to move around. When he ordered her not to come for a walk she crawled over to him, watching as he took the leash and opened the door.

Roxanne continued to crawl after him as he opened her bedroom door and lead her out into the hall, a wet sound being made each time her slick inner thighs met.

Tim was really turned on by his sexy pet. As they walked down the hall he remained rock hard. From how she had been begging him before he was fairly sure she would be begging him again quite soon. He had told her to wait until she was on the edge though. He could hear the buzzing of the vibrator inside her and the wet noise her body made almost constantly. The head of his cock was slick with his precum. He led her all the way down the hall and then turned around to return to the bedroom. He was hardly able to wait himself. He wanted her. Her words, begging him to fuck her, stuck with him. He wanted to give that to her.

When they got back into the room he knelt down in front of Roxy. He leaned in close and spoke softly in her ear. "You're such a good girl, aren't you. You're trying to hold on as long as possible, aren't you? But you really want it. I know you do. I want it too. I've changed my mind. I'm not going to wait for you to beg me." He reached over and pulled off her thong. He then switched off the vibrator, but left it inside. "All I want you to do is get that out without using your hand and then show me how much you want it. Get in position for your master to fuck you." His voice became a whisper next to her ear. "And make sure you wiggle that sexy ass of yours." He grinned and sucked lightly on her earlobe for a few seconds before pulling away. He knelt there and watched her.

When they made it down the hall and back before going into her room she felt as if her legssl Swede going to give out on her with the way they were shaking as the vibrator quicly increased her pleasure. Honestly she was surprised she hadn't been begging him to fuck her the moment they had stepped out into the hall. Roxy watched as he knelt beside her and all she could do when he called her out was nod as her cheeks turned red as she blushed. Roxy watched his hand reached around her to pull her thong down before turning off the device, sure that he could feel how soaked it was with her nectar but when he informed her that all she had to do was get it out, using anything but her hands she let out a sharp whine. When hecwas done speaking and nipped on her ear lobe she let out a howl of pleasure. She then began to move her body in all sorts of waysxvtrying to get it out as she remained on all fours but it hardily budged.

Tim looked down at the thong in his hand as Roxy tried to get the vibrator out of her. The thong was covered in her juices. The smell was intoxicating. He placed it aside and watched her moving, trying to do as he had instructed. It seemed to be in her quite well so he reached out and pulled it out just a little. He figured it was enough that even if she just shook back and forth it would slowly come out. She could also use the muscles inside to push it out, or just relax and let it slip out on its own. He leaned back and started to stroke his hard cock for her, giving her visual incentive to work harder. He knew she could do it. He smiled and spoke softly, his eyes still locked on her rear. "You can do it baby. Focus. You can get it out. Just hurry, your master really wants to give it to you."

When Tim leaned back and began to stroke his cock Roxy's eyes fixated on it and she began to whine, wanting him to be inside her. As he told her that she could do it, but to hurry she began to try and relax as she continued to move back and forth. By the time it began to slowly slip out her juices were leaking from her pussy despite the vibrator being there the juices simply slid off of it as it was already very well lubricated by her juices. As it slowly worked it's way out of her, her juices were beginning to pool on the carpet below her, soaking it and filling the room with even more of her intoxicating scent. Several minutes passed before the vibrator slipped out and hit the floor and she began to whine, begging for him to mate with her and despite her urge to walk over to him and try to get him inside her she knew good girls waited for Master's commands to allow them to do something.

Tim was going wild just waiting for her. The sight of her pussy dripping her juices made sure he was as hard as he could possibly be. The smell made him need her more. He knew he would slide right in with ease. When the vibrator hit the floor he grinned. "Good girl. You did a great job." He leaned in and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. That kiss just fueled him more and he couldn't wait a moment longer. He knelt behind her and placed his hands on her hips. His dick stood out straight toward her. The tip pressed between her legs. He could hear her whines. He knew she would be begging him if she could speak. He didn't waste a single second. The moment he was in position he pushed forward and sent his length deep into her.

Roxanne watched as he leaned in and kissed her, unable to kiss back because she thought she was a dog, although the passion she could feel from the kiss helped to make her even wetter, the wet spot just below her becoming bigger. Roxy's eyes followed him as he knelt behind her and placed his hands on her hips, able to feel his hard member pressing between her legs, up against her dripping wet sex and that made her whines grow louder. Then, seconds later when he was finally in position Roxy let out a howl of pleasure as he thrust himself into her.

Back
Top Bottom