Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

As his hands moved over her body she watched the movie, while it really wasn't all that great it was something to keep her mind off of the pain as did Tim's caressing. When Tim moved part way through the movie Roxanne looked up at him with a confused look on her face at first but when he told her to lay down she did, smiling to herself when she could sit down at her feet and moved her legs so that they could rest in his lap. As his hands began to work the muscles in her legs, it hurt at first but soon she felt the muscles finally beginning to relax under his touch and that helped the pain lessen at least a little. "Tim, thank you.." She said to him, glad that he was willing to do anything he could to help her feel better.

Tim looked at Roxy's face to see how the massage was doing. He was quite glad to see it was helping her. He could even feel her muscles loosening up. He continued going, wanting to relieve all her pain. After the movie ended he felt he had done all he could in the way of a massage. Another one later could help, but he didn't think continuing would do much more for her. He set her leg down and shifted until he was above her. He leaned down and kissed her leg. He slowly kissed his way up her body over her clothes. Eventually he got up to her lips. He smiled down at her and without a word he just pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

When the movie was over Roxanne watched as Tim sat her leg down and shifted until he was above her, continuing to watch him as he leaned down and began by kissing her leg before beginning to kiss his way up her body. Several minutes later, when his lips found her's and they passionately kissed Roxy moved her hand to the back of his neck, allowing it to rest there as she returned his kiss. Despite the pain from their rough playing the night before the fact that he was so attentive to her now made Tim even more attractive to her, if that was even possible. Several minutes later when their lips parted, Roxanne looked up into Tim's eyes. "Baby, I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone." She said, wanting him to know that he made her happy and that he would always be the only man she wanted.

Tim held the kiss, his eyes closed as he let the feeling consume him. When they finally had to part to catch their breaths his eyes opened. He smiled at her words and gave her another quick, soft kiss. He moved so he could comfortably stay there with her. His body gently pressed down against her. He sighed happily. "I feel the same way about you baby." He cuddled close to her and just silently enjoyed being close to her. When he finally spoke he lifted up a little. "What do you want to do next? We could try another movie. You're the one who might be sore depending on what we do, so please suggest something you think you can do. I'm not sure what would be ok." He was also worried about suggesting things since the last time he had suggested activities she had suddenly shifted away from him.

Roxanne watched as Tim lifted himself up some as he spoke. "We could go get a shower and go from there.." She suggested, knowing they both hadn't had a shower since their rough play last night. "After that we could.." She began but paused, trying to think of something they could do together. While she was content with watching movies and cuddling on the couch or cuddling up in her room she wanted to do something else. "We could bake something, maybe?" She asked, it was the best she could come up with. "Christmas is only a few days away and we'll be spending it together." She said, sitting up far enough to kiss him. "Babe, I'm sorry I pushed you away earlier. It was wrong of me when I had no reason and I want you to know I won't do it again." She said, wanting to see the worried look in his eyes fade away. Roxy never wanted to be the reason he was hurting.

Tim nodded and smiled at her. "A shower sounds nice. Maybe even a bath together. We can decide exactly what we do after that. Baking sounds nice though, as long as it won't hurt you to stand around in the kitchen." He smiled and kissed her tenderly before slowly getting up. He scooped her up from the couch and started toward the stairs. He was getting used to having ehr in his arms. He loved the feeling of having her so close. It also let him feel like a protector, and quite chivalrous. As they got to the second floor he paused. "So? Shower or bath? What would you prefer? There are nice benefits to both of them, but if you are still sore then maybe the bath would be better."

When Tim scooped her up from the couch and started for the stairs, Roxanne rested her head on his chest as if it had become a reflex for her. As he approached the stairs and made his way up them she looked up at him. "I have a feeling if you think I can't stand long enough to bake you'll tie me down to the chair if you have to keep me sitting down." Roxy joked. "I say bath." She said, knowing she was still quite sore. "I don't think we can both fit in the bath tub at the same though, can we, my prince?" She asked, lifting her head from his chest and kissing him.

He chuckled and smiled at her. He got to the bathroom and set her down. A few moments later the water was on and heating up. He shrugged. "We will both fit, even if you need to sit on my lap or I have to dangle a leg out of the tub or something. It looks big enough though. We will find a way that we can both fit and relax." He kissed her cheek and then put the plug into the tub so it would start filling up with warm water. As the water level rose he pulled her close and started to get her undressed. His hands roamed over her body slowly and gradually pulled her clothes off of her body.

When he got to the bathroom and sat her down she watched as Tim turn on the water so it could get warm. "I don't mind sitting on your lap, my love." She said with a smile. Something about sitting in his lap or him carrying her made her feel safe and at peace. When he kissed her cheek she smiled at him and watched as he turned around and put the plug in so that the tub could begin to fill. When he turned back around and pulled her close, starting to slowly undress her as his hands roamed over her body she began to undress him She started with his pants. "Babe.. I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have pushed you away." She said, half expecting him to silence her.

Tim moved with her so she could get his clothes off as he removed hers. They were both undressed just as the tub finished filling up. He turned off the water and smiled at Roxanne. "You already told me that, and I believe you. Don't worry. Now let's get in." He kissed her cheek and then slowly moved into the tub. He slid down into the water and got settled. There seemed to be enough room for Roxy to join him. He looked up at her and smiled. He extended his arms to invite her and to help her join him without hurting herself. He didn't want any chance of her slipping because she had to climb in awkwardly since he was there.

When Tim kissed her cheek she smiled and watched as he moved into the tub, deciding to leave what had happened at breakfast alone. After all, it seemed the two of them were okay now, despite this feeling she had that he was still hurt by it but if he was he wasn't saying. When he looked up at her she smiled back and as he extended she decided to let him help her in. The last thing she needed was to hurt herself even more. As she lifted one leg putting it into the tub, Roxy felt Tim's arms move around her, more there for support in case she lost her balance. Once she was sure she wasn't going to fall over she lifted her other leg and got situated before moving down into to water so that she was sitting in his lap. Once situated so that they were both comfortable, she leaned back so that her back rested against his chest. The warm water felt so good on her lower half.

Tim wrapped his arms around Roxy as she lowered into the water. Once she was settled on top of him he slowly slid further down into the water. He leaned back and let her get a little further under the water. He wished they had a larger tub in her house, but it would have to do. He held her loosely around the waist as they relaxed there in the warm water. Every so often he would place a soft kiss on her neck or shoulder. He gradually shifted more and more until he was laying down in the tub with his head barely above the water. His knees poked up out of the water since there wasn't enough room for his legs, but it created an effect like him wrapping completely around her. If she leaned fully back the water would cover most of her body, but her breasts would be protruding from the surface at least a little, depending on how much she pressed back against him.

As Tim slowly leaned back into the water so that his head was barley above the water she leaned back with him, trusting him that he wasn't going to let her drown or anything like that. When she was fully leaned back her head rested against his chest, helping to keep it above the water and her breasts poked out of the water as well, almost seeming to float as if they were some kind of buoys. As the two of them laid in the warm and she felt as if Tim were wrapping completely around her, Roxanne closed her eyes and allowed the warm water to relax her sore muscles. "Babe, I love you." She said softly, opening her eyes to look at him though she found it hard to keep them open with how relaxed her body was becoming.

Tim smiled. He really liked laying there with Roxy. The water lessened how heavy she felt and having her on top of him was really quite comfortable. He kissed the top of her head softly. "I love you too." He moved his hands over her slowly. At first it was just simply caressing her lovingly. Eventually he started to focus more on her sensetive areas. He played and teased. He grinned and spoke softly. "We could wash eachother and get out of here, but we can also have a little fun. What do you think? I'll be as gentle as possible to make sure you aren't going to be even more sore after this. Of course, if you want me to stop, I will." His hands moved over her breasts, his wet hands on her dry skin.

Despite her sore muscles it made her feel good when Tim touched her, even when his touch turned from loving caresses to playful and teasing as he began to focus on her sensitive areas his touch was never unwelcome. In fact, a few soft moans escaped her lips. As he spoke softly she looked up at him, listening to him and while simply washing each other and getting out sounded nice having a little bit of fun sounded so much better. "Playing sounds like fun, especially when my boyfriend knows every little thing that turns me on.." Roxanne said with a smile, believing and trusting Tim when he said he would be as gentle as possible in their play and while they didn't know every little turn on of each others just yet she was sure they would get to know soon. As his wet hands moved over the dry skin of her breasts she let out a soft, helpless moan. "I don't want you to stop, Tim." She said, locking eyes with him as she spoke.

He grinned at her and nodded. "Then I won't." He gave her a quick kiss and his hands started to tease even more. His fingers caught her nipples and started to pinch and rub them. He pressed his lips against her and kissed her all over. The change in mood between them was already starting to turn him on. With the swelling starting between his legs he moved one of his hands down between hers. As it slid over her soft flesh he shifted so his hips pressed up against her even more. His hardening shaft pressed up against her ass. It pushed between her cheeks and settled there. He started to rub her lower lips, sliding a finger between them and teasing her entrance. He pushed and prodded against it, but didn't go inside. His thumb rubbed her clit. His other hand gave equal treatment to both of her breasts.

By the time Roxanne could feel his hardening member pressing up against her ass cheeks upon him shifting under her, she was unable to control her moaning as Tim's touch only fed her pleasure. When one of Tim's hands moved down between her legs, she began to grind against his hand lustfully as he rubbed and slid a finger between her lower lips and while his other hand teased her breasts Roxy's nipples quickly hardened. "Baby..." She moaned, in a breathless tone. "I want you inside of me."

Tim could feel her desire as her body moved against him. Her words only confirmed what he already knew. He gave her a little taste by pushing his finger into her. He moved it around deep inside. He ground against her. His hard shaft pressed against her even more. He really wanted her, but he didn't want to rush. His hand on her chest continued to tease her hardened nipples. After just a short while he couldn't wait any longer. He shifted a little into a better sitting position and then lifted her up. His finger slipped out of her and he slowly lowered her down onto him, letting out a soft moan at the feeling.

As Tim's hard member pressed against her more as he ground up against her, it fueled Roxanne's desire; making her want him in her all the more despite her soreness from the night before. As he continued to tease already hardened nipples Roxanne let out helpless moans of pleasure. After some time passed Roxanne was glad to feel him shifting under her, so that he was sitting in a better position and she felt thankful that she was getting relief when he lifted her up, allowing his finger to slip out of her lower lips as he began to slowly lower her down onto him. Despite the pain that went through her, it felt good and she let out a soft moan to mirror his.

As her body wrapped around his hard length the pleasure ran through him in waves. When he was fully inside her he just held her close and let her body get used to him. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her. Both hands were on her chest. He rubbed and teased. He kissed along her neck. Eventually he started to slowly shift his hips. He pushed up against her and shifted inside her. He didn't want to just pump up and down. He wanted to avoid splashing too much and he thought it might be too painful. He leaned in close to her ear and spoke softly. "Move whenever and however you want baby. I want this time to be all about you and I want you to feel really good." He sucked lightly on her earlobe and a hand slid beck down between her legs. He started to rub her clit as he used his stiff member to stir up her insides.

It made Roxanne smile to see that despite him being inside her and how obvious it was that he needed relieved that he was putting her first because he knew she was still quite sore. As Tim's hands moved to her chest were they rubbed and teased her breasts and he used his mouth to kiss at her Neck Roxy still sat there, as if she were still trying to get used to the feeling of him inside her. When he slowly began to shift his hips slowly and she could feel him shift inside of her as he pushed up against her, she let out a soft moan that came out more like a purr. Roxanne listened when Tim leaned in and spoke into her ear softly, but disregarded his words. She didn't want this to be all about her and she could feel he needed release. She let out another purr like moan when he sucked lightly and as his hand moved down to her clit again, rubbing it, Roxanne began to slowly move up and down his hard member. "Moan for me, babe." She ordered in a soft tone, trying to dominate him for once.

Roxy's moan was really sexy and it turned Tim on even more. When she started to move up and down his hips moved against her more. At her command his eyes drifted shut and a moan escaped his lips. He was glad she was taking at least some control. That way he wouldn't need to worry about hurting her because she should be able to keep a pace that didn't cause pain. He started to relax and his hands worked harder to tease her and get her really going. He had one goal and it was very simple. To bring her pleasure, in any way possible. He kept kissing along her neck, nibbling, licking and sucking harder. He made sure to avoid leaving obvious marks, barely.

When Tim's eyes drifted closed and he let out a moan as she had commanded, Roxy felt it fuel her arousal more. Oddly enough it felt good to have control over Tim for once, despite being sexually submissive and she thought Tim seemed to be enjoying it too. Roxanne continued to move up and down his cock, her pace quickening a bit. "This time isn't just about me, my prince." She spoke into his ear before kissing him on the lips before continuing to speak into his ear. "I can feel how bad you need release." Roxy finished before slowing down just enough to tease him but found that it also lessened her pain so stayed that way for several minutes. When she sped up her pace again, she let out a moan as his hands began to work harder to tease her and to really get her going and that is just what it accomplished because by the time he was kissing at her neck she could hardily stop moaning. "Babe... Leave any kind of mark you want on me." She said, pulling her long hair away from her neck and moving her head so that he had access to most of her neck easily.

Tim was losing his mind. Roxy's effect on him was massive. Every time with her seemed to get better. As she told him it wasn't just about her he could only moan in response. Her comment about leaving marks changed his attitude right away. He sucked harder on her neck, lost in passion. He took full advantage of her exposed skin. He ended up leaving a mark on her neck just above her shoulder. He also left a shallow bite mark just below her ear from his nibbling, but it would go away quickly. He couldn't say anything. His mind was hardly functioning. He was lost in the feelings they shared. His hips shifted all around on their own, just reacting to her. He was nearing his peak with every passing moment. His moans turned to curse words, flowing from his lips near her ear. He also moaned her name. As the inevitable finish neared he regained proper thoughts long enough to say, "I'm close baby. Any second now."

Roxanne could almost sense the change in him as he was given permission to mark her as his, if he wished. With her permission she could feel him become more aggressive in marking her, as if he had this almost primal need to mark her as his mate. It didn't bother her though, in fact, Roxy seemed to read it as him being possessive of her and that turned her on more, helping to push her closer to climax. After all, the way she saw it any mark Tim was going to leave on her would have long since healed by the time her parents returned from their trip. As his body reacted to her by his hips shifting Roxanne moaned into his ear and found herself unable to stop moaning until she heard him speak instead of moaning. "I'm close too." She said, already able to feel her muscles tensing in preparation.

Back
Top Bottom