Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

As she told him she was close his eyes shut. He tried to last just a little longer. Then he felt her tighten around him and that finished him off. His mind erupted in pleasure. His body started to spasm. His hips pressed up against her, sending his length fully into her. He reached release at that instant. Her name flowed from his lips as a long, loud moan. His hands kept hold of her body. His load pumped deep into her. The level of pleasure she could bring him never ceased to amaze him. Being with her always felt right and was always perfect. Every time with her confirmed that she was the only woman for him and that they belonged together.

When Tim pressed his hips against her making it so that all of his length was in her, like him it was all she needed to send her over the edge of pleasure. The instant he reached release so did she, moaning his name as she climaxed, her tense muscles quickly relaxing as she did. Roxanne could feel his hands on her and it made her feel all the more connected to him and her moans continue as his load was shot into her.

Several minutes later when they both were done Roxy collapsed against him, her head rested on his chest and she looked up at him with an almost dazed look in her eyes. "Babe, you make me feel so good." She said, lifting her head up to kiss him on the lips. Despite her lower body beginning to hurt again she felt good. "Now, why don't we get cleaned up and then we can do whatever you want, my prince?" She asked, kissing him again, smiling against his lips.

Their simultaneous orgasm was womderful. He loved the feeling of intimacy that was gained by being with her. He also loved hearing her moaning his name. When they had both recovered he held her close. Even just cuddling with her was perfect. The feeling of her body resting against his filled him with love for her and let him feel like her protector. When she suggested getting clean he gave a slight shrug. "I thought we just did what I wanted. But I guess we can figure something out. I do agree that it is time to get clean though." He kissed her softly and his hands started moving over her body. He took soap and started to wash her carefully. He didn't pull out of her until he absolutely needed to. When he did the temperature change because of the water was very strange. It took a moment for him to recover and return to gently washing her.

"But I like it when you choose what we do." She said, smiling against his lips when he kissed her and watched as he took the soap, beginning to wash her. "You don't need to be so careful with me, my love. I'm not made of glass, you won't break me if you handle me too roughly." She said, moving up and kissing him on the cheek as he continued to wash her. Then, when he pulled out of her she winced some as the lower part of her body was beginning to become sore again and the pain was worse this time although she didn't say anything to Tim. "Babe, when you're done I want to wash you." She said, knowing he usually washed himself after attending to her.

He smiled as she told him to stop being careful. Looking into her eyes he shook his head. "I won't stop going slow. It isn't because I'm worried about hurting you either. I just want this moment to last as long as possible. I also want you to relax so you won't hurt as much. Of course you can wash me when I'm done. That might take a little while though. Just relax, please." He kissed her once more and continued to use the soap on her. Eventually he finished and set the soap aside. He made sure to rinse all the soap off of her before finally movign so she could wash him however she wanted. He leaned back and closed his eyes, waiting for her to get started.

Roxy couldn't help but to smile at his answer and honestly she didn't even think that wanting to make the moment last for as long as he could was a reason. "Babe, you have known me pretty much my whole life I don't think I have to tell you how hard it is to get me to relax." She said as she looked up at him. Sure, she knew if she could relax it would help decrease her pain but she had multiple things on her mind and all of them were keeping her from relaxing. The thing that Roxy struggled with most, even around Tim was living in the moment. She was always worrying about what might happen if she did something or what people might think of her. Like right now she was worried about what her father would say when the two of them told him the new that they were now a couple. By the time he was set the soap aside, rinsed her off and leaned back into the tub, though she had at least relaxed some though it wasn't much.

Once he was leaned back and had his eyes closed Roxy took the soap and began to wash his body, doing so just and slowly and as gently as he had. "I love you." She said softly, leaning down to kiss him on the lips every few minutes as she washed him, half expecting him to make some comment about how she needed to relax more.

Tim took a slow, deep breath as Roxy started to wash him. He loved the feeling of her touch against his skin. He was able to fully relax. He did wish she would relax more often, but he couldn't force her. He didn't have any ideas. He started to think of what they could do next. He smiled into her kisses. He suddenly got an idea and decided to do that next. He waited until she finished cleaning him and then he just held her for a while. He kissed her passionately before finally getting out of the water. As the tub drained they dried eachother. He felt relaxed and really clean.

When they were both dressed again he led her downstairs. He got her seated in the living room on the couch. Then he left for a minute to read a few pages from his bag. He returned with everything he needed. He sat facing her with a smile. "Hey, I figured we could try some hypnotism now. We can just see if it will work and if I can get you under. Nothing intense or dirty to start. I have a couple of ideas. If you have some ideas of things you might want me to try with you this first time, let me know too. Not that we would know whether you are actually doing it because of the hypnotism or not, but we can try." He chuckled and then shrugged. He was ready to give it a shot and he figured that at the very least he could get her to relax for a while.

Once the two of them were dressed and they headed down stairs she sat on the couch, watching as he dismissed himself for a moment. Roxy wandered what he was doing but didn't bothering asking, figuring it was some sort of surprise. When he returned several minutes later Roxy looked at the things he was carrying with a look of confusion on her face, but the look only lasted a second as she remembered she had told him about her interest in hypnosis. It was odd though, for her not to remember telling him something without thinking about it. She watched as he sat down, pulling her attention away from his hand and looking into his face "If you're ready to try it, my love." She said with a nod, smiling weakly at him. Even as she sat across from him, though, while she was more relaxed there was still tension in her body. "I have no ideas what so ever." She admitted. "And I'm pretty sure you'd be able to tell if it's something I would normally do or something I would normally." She said with a smile, leaning over and kissing him. "Babe, I'm sorry I'm so stressed and on edge all the time." She said, feeling bad that anymore she couldn't even relax around him, it was like didn't fully trust anybody so that she could let the walls she had up down and she could only imagine how it made Tim feel. "I guess I just don't know how to live in the moment.. I'm always worrying what might happen if I do something." She said, admitting her problem to him, although she was sure it was something he already knew.

Roxy's expression had him a little confused. She seemed to be a little distant and it worried him. Her kiss did only a small amount to lessen his worries. He was able to keep a positive expression on his face to mask his real emotions for the moment. He got focused on getting her hypnotised. He went through the instructions in his mind and then he got started. He sat facing her and made sure he had her full attention. He explained what she had to do and then gave her a soft kiss.

As he started to go through the procedure he watched her to see if it was working. He spoke the words with a soft tone, meant to help her relax and go under. He really hoped it would work, for both of them. He already knew what he would do first the moment he knew she was under. When he reached the point where she should be under he paused and looked at her and gave her a simple command. "Raise both hands above your head and clap twice." He watched and waited. If she did it he would know he had her hypnotised.

Despite Tim's ability to mask his emotions Roxanne had always been able to pick up when he was upset, worried, or mad and while he didn't come right out and say it, she had a pretty good idea about what was bothering him. For now she didn't say anything, though and focused on him, listening to him as he explained what she had to do and smiling against his lips as he kissed her, before kissing him back.

As Tim began to go through with getting her into a trance like state, her attention stayed completely on him. While he spoke to her in a soft tone it didn't take long before she could feel her muscles relaxing, as if he were standing behind her giving her a nice massage. Next her eyes got an almost glassy look to them while they focused on him and any time she spoke her voice, while still sounding her own had a dreamy tone to it. Several minutes later when he gave her a simple command she did what he ordered without question, raising both hands above her head as far as her arms would allow before clapping twice where as if she hadn't been under she would have gave him an odd look and asked what he was telling her to do such a silly thing for.

Tim was glad that Roxy already looked relaxed. She looked and sounded like she was hypnotised and the moment she followed his command he smiled. He had done it and she was now under. When her arms lowered he paused and thought out his next move. He got comfortable where he sat and looked into her eyes. "Listen to me carefully. For the rest of the day your body will be completely relaxed. Every muscle will be able to rest and you will be able to recover. You will no longer worry about the future. You will let your worries pass when they are not needed." He let that sink in and waited for her body to relax even more. He didn't care if because of this he would have to carry her everywhere. That would be a good thing in his mind. He wanted her to just calm down for a while.

After a minute he looked into her eyes again. "Now I want you to tell me all your worries as well as everything that makes you happy and would help you relax." He smiled and waited to hear what she had to say. He hoped she would tell him things about her worries that he could discuss and help ease her minds. He also hoped she would tell him things he could do or say that would help her relax without having to be hypnotised.

As Roxanne continued to relax more she continued to look into her eyes, her mind absorbing his words like a sponge would water. "Will no longer worry about the future... Let worries pass if they are unneeded.." She repeated to herself in her dream like voice as her body relaxed even more. If the way she was beginning to use the back of the couch to help her sit up was any indication then Tim would indeed be carrying her around everywhere. It also showed just how long she had really let go of all her worries and just relaxed.

When his eyes met her's again she focused on him once again and at his command she first named off the things that worried her. "What people will say about us when school starts again, what Dad will say when we tell him and what if I get pregnant." She said, stopping and taking a few deep breaths to keep herself calm before continuing onto what made her happy. "You, of course and just spending time with you. I love the massages you give me to try and calm me when I'm stressed out and the way that you treat me like I'm some kind of princess, always insisting on doing things for me and planning little romantic surprises." She said, a genuine smile on her face the whole time she told him what made her happy.

Tim couldn't be happier that she was really physically relaxing. He hoped she was mentally relaxing as well. When she told him her worried he knew that they were legitimate. He was worried himself about what her father would say or do. He wasn't as worried about her getting pregnant. As for what people at school said, he didn't care. He hoped their friends would be supportive, but the thoughts of everyone else didn't matter. Then she told him what made her happy. His smile grew massively as she told him that he was what made her happy. The smile turned to a grin as she mentioned she liked him treating her like a princess even though she always verbally told him not to. He just had to lean in and kiss her happily.

When he pulled back he looked into her eyes once more. "When you wake up you will remember that your father does not return for a while and worrying about his reaction now will do nothing for the situation. When you wake up you will also remember to discuss with me your worries about pregnancy so we can figure out the best option for now and for the future. As for what people say, please tell me why you are worried about what others think." He was starting to consider the pregnancy issue. In the future she could go on birth control, but that was not a possibility for the moment. The only option for him was to pull out. When they were able to get out of the house they could use other options.

When he leaned in and kissed her, she smiled against his lips and kissed him back then watched as he pulled back and looked into her eyes once again. As he instructed her not to worry about her father for now and not to worry about what their friends might say she nodded. Then, as he went out to tell her that upon awakening from her trance she should remember to speak with him about her worries of becoming pregnant she nodded before speaking. "Yes, my love." She said, the dream like tone still in her voice and as she sat there still in trance she found that she was no longer worrying about what her father might say or do when they broke the news to her parents or about what their friends might thinking, just as he had commanded.

Tim had done all he needed to when it came to helping her relax. He had one more thing to try during this first attempt at hypnotising her. He wanted to find out if he could somehow actually effect her physical state, in some way or another. He wasn't sure how it might work, but he would give it a shot. His eyes stayed locked on hers and he spoke carefully. "You are no longer sore because of sex. Feel the pain fading away. Your muscles are relaxing and you feel fine. Walking and moving in certain ways no longer cause pain. And if...or when...we have sex again it won't cause any more pain. Your body will just relax it away and you won't feel sore any more." He let that sink in and then leaned back. He grinned at her and gave his final suggestion. "Now I want you to come here and kiss me. Kiss me the way you think will show me how you truly feel about me. When you are done kissing me you will wake up. Do you understand?" He smiled and waited to see what she would do. He could only hope that her mind would convince her that she was no longer sore or even that her body would actually not hurt any more. Either way he hoped to relieve her pain.

When Tim attempted to try and get rid of her pain it worked, but not quite the way he had hoped. While it did lessen her pain it didn't get rid of it and if it was any indication when they had sex again it would still hurt, but not with the intensity it had before. When he leaned back before giving his final suggestion to her she watched him, following the order almost as soon as he was done speaking. At first it seemed like a struggle for her to get up off the couch but once she got up she was walking with a bit of a limp, though. When she made it over to him she gently sat in his lap treated him to a very passionate kiss, wrapping her hand around so it rested on the back of his neck as she did. The kiss held all of the passion and love she felt for him and it didn't end until they both needed air. When their lips parted, she felt awake and alert, as if she had just had a full nights rest; she had slowly awoken as she kissed him. "How is that for a kiss, my love?" She asked with a smile.

Tim watched her join him. She seemed to struggle walking, but it wasn't too bad. He couldn't tell yet whether he had been able to lessen her pain at all. That thought passed the moment she sat in his lap. He smiled at her and watched as she leaned in. Then their lips met and his eyes drifted shut. The kiss was amazing. He could feel all her love and emotion. He returned it with all of his. His arms wrapped around her. His heart swelled with a warm sensation. Finally she pulled back and he caught his breath. He was left speechless. His eyes opened and he met her gaze.

He grinned at her and rested his forehead against hers. "That was a wonderful kiss. I love you Roxy. So much." He kissed her softly and cuddled close. "So, how are you feeling? What did you think of being hypnotised. Tell me all about what you remember and what it was like for you." He wanted to make sure everything he had said and done was actually staying with her. He didn't want her remembering every detail though and if she did he would need to remember to make her forget certain things in the future.

When Tim rested his forehead against her's Roxy looked into his eyes with a smile on her face. "I love you too, Tim, with all of my heart and soul." She said softly as she moved her hand up to rest on his cheek. Her hand stayed on his cheek as he kissed her but as they cuddled it moved away from her cheek and down to take one of his hands. "I feel relaxed... Completely relaxed like I can't remember being since probably years ago and I feel happy." She said as her head moved back to rest against his shoulder but her eyes remained looking up at him. "It felt odd, going under but good at the same time. When the one putting you under is someone you trust it feels like a warm blanket being wrapped around you that just came out of the dryer and it's keeping the cold out." She said, explaining it the best way she could. "I don't remember a lot really.. I remember hearing commands and obeying them and I remember what some of them were, like you trying to get rid of my pain and you telling me to remember to talk about the.... pregnancy thing with you." She said, sounding a bit nervous on the last part but despite that she stayed relaxed, feeling unsure as to what he was hoping she would remember.

He smiled as she took his hand. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze. She started to explain and he liked what he heard. He was really glad she was relaxed and happy. Her detailed description sounded like a strange experience, but the end result was something great. He was also glad she couldn't remember everything. He smiled at her last comment and nodded. He held her a little tighter. "Yes, about that. I figured the best way to get rid of your worry would be to talk it out. When we get out of the snow we have more options. Birth control, condoms, and a number of other possiblities. For now we have just two options. We can stop having sex until we can get those other options, or I can just pull out. We could also just take our chances. If you can figure out where you are in your cycle we could find more about what our chances are. If they are not favorable we will have to use our options. It is up to your though, my love. It is your body and you are the one who would have to carry the child for nine months if we had one. Or....the alternative." He didn't really like that thought, but she might think it would be their only option in the case that she got pregnant. He hoped they would never have to make that decision and would make sure of it once they got out. They would only have kids once they were old enough and ready for that step. If it did happen early though he would take full responsability.

Roxy rolled her eyes playfully when he talked about the snow, trying to lighten the mood on what she knew would end up being a heavy conversation "You mean if we ever get out of the snow." She said, smiling weakly at him as she spoke and when she looked back at him she hoped to see a smile. When his grip on her tightened Roxy lifted her head from his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. "I think you and I both know not making love isn't going to happen, Tim." She said softly, it was something she didn't have to explain to him, sure, they had sex often but it was never meaningless or just sex to either one of them; this Roxanne was certain of. Their mental and physical connection was just so strong that a lot of the time, at least for Roxy, they were often too far past the point of being able to stop and Roxy didn't want to stop it, if she were to be honest. It was one of the things that helped strengthen the connection her Tim had. At that she thought about what her father would say if he ever found out how often they had sex and it sent a chill through her. "We could always take our chances." She said with a shrug, despite being worried about the risk she didn't want to take the pleasure of releasing together away from him. "I'd never abort our baby." She said quickly when he mentioned the alternative. "I'd rather carry the baby for nine months and give it up to a family that can provide for it than... Abort it."

When they were done talking Roxanne sat there in silence for a few minutes, thinking of how they could decrease their risk of getting her pregnant when it came to her, she just wasn't sure if he would be comfortable agreeing to the idea. "What about if after we're able to get out of here I schedule an appointment with a Gynecologist, that way I could get on some form a birth control, we could find out what my cycle is and we can finds out the risks?" She asked, squeezing his hand as she took a deep, calming breath. "I...If I do will you go with me?" She asked, seeming almost scared of his answer.

Tim grinned and nodded. Not making love really wasn't an option. They would never be able to resist being together. He was glad she shared his thoughts about what he could only think of as the alternative. He wasn't so sure he would be able to give the baby up though. That would be a tough decision. Still, he hoped they would not have to worry about that decision. He wanted kids, but not yet. They bother were not ready for kids.

The silence wasn't bad. He thought more about what they could do. Clearly for the next few days they would just take their chances. The chances of her getting pregnant were small anyway, but they were still there. The future was more important though because the more they took their chances the more likely it was that she would end up pregnant. When she spoke up and suggested going to a gynecologist he nodded. It was a good idea. Then she asked him to join her when she went. He paused and looked into her eyes. He could tell it was important to her and that she was nervous. As nervous as he was about going there with her he knew he should. He nodded. "Yes, of course I will go with you. We should set up an appointment for some time soon though. We don't want to risk it too long. But the moment I am able to I am going to the drug store to get a box of things to make sure we aren't risking it." He knew that would be another difficult task and he just hoped he would be able to go through with it without getting embarrased. He felt fairly sure his sense of responsability would get him through it.

When Tim actually agreed to go with her to the doctor appointment Roxanne was shocked to say the least. But when he paused and his eyes found her's upon seeing he was nervous about it that shock turned into almost guilt as she felt like she was forcing him to go. "Babe, you don't have to if you don't want to... I could go by myself if you wanted.." She said softly. Even as she said it though, she knew it was useless because she knew he would want to be there for her no matter what. When he said she should make the appointment soon Roxanne moved her head to his shoulder to look out the window, just to see how high the snow was before returning her gaze to him. "I'll make it as soon as enough of the snow melts so that it's safe to drive." She said and although she didn't say it she hoped to get the appointment over with before her parents made it home.

When he mentioned going to the drug store Roxy hesitated for a moment before speaking, unsure if he would like what she had to say. "Tim, if you wanted I could go with you when you go to get condoms." She said softly before kissing him on the cheek, thinking that if she went with him it might help to keep his calm and relaxed. After that she said no more, simply remaining seated on his lap while she awaited his reply, sitting there in silence. In some ways the silence felt so much more comforting in words right now as long as she could feel his touch.

Tim would go with her to the apointment and nothing would stop him. He was glad she agreed that the sooner they went the better. He'd love it if they could get it over with before the new year. He didn't want her going with him to pick up condoms though. Unless she had some sort of preference about what type he should get. He suddenly realised that if they were going to use them for a while they may as well explore and try getting ones for pleasure rather than just function. They could try having fun with them. He was sure it wouldn't feel quite the same though.

They sat there quietly and he pulled her a little closer. After a while he finished thinking and kissed her softly. He spoke softly in her ear. "If I go alone I'll get something simple. If you come with me we could pick something adventurous. I've heard talk about a lot of different types. Never seen them and clearly never tried them, but we could figure out what we want or maybe they have some sort of variety pack. And I may need your opinion on what size to get. I might over or under estimate." He chuckled and kissed her again.

"I'll go with you depending on if I can walk or not." She said, smiling weakly at him, knowing that the snow wasn't going to be melted enough for the roads to be safe to dry on any time soon. When she could feel him pulling her body closer to his so that her back was rested against his chest as if it were a pillow it made Roxy feel safer. "You would probably under estimate." She joked before kissing him, the current conversation. "But for now, why don't we find something to do." She said, moving so that she was sitting in his lap so that she was facing him. Roxanne leaned in and kissed him, her chest pressed against his as their lips met. "We could always experiment with hypnosis a little more. I have no doubt that my boyfriend has some rather naughty things he would love to get me to do while I'm under." She said with a smirk on her face. Even now as they sat together talking about ways to prevent her getting pregnant it was so effortless for her to tease him, she didn't have to put effort in or have to think about what might turn him off. Roxy moved so that her mouth was next to his ear. "Be a good boy and tell Mistress Roxy the dirtiest thing you want to get her to do when she's under hynosis is." She ordered with a purr to her voice, experimenting with the dominant one.

Tim chuckled and smiled into her kiss. When she moved he just waited to see what she was doing. He loved the feeling of her chest against him. He returned her kiss with passion. Then he listened to her suggestion. He grinned, but didn't say anything. She seemed to be in the mood as often as he was and she was the one who felt sore because of their love making. Of course, at the rate they were going he could easily become sore because of her. He felt himself already starting to harden. She never had to do much to tease him and get him turned on for her.

As she told him to let her know what he might do he chuckled. His arms wrapped around her and he kept her close. He spoke softly in her ear. "Oh, so you're acting all dominant now even though soon you will be the one who has no control. Why should I tell you what I'm going to do? Where's the fun in that?" He grinned and paused for a moment before continuing. "Ok, I'll tell you. I've got a few surprises for you, but the dirtiest thing I would do with you involves a toy from your closet, but it also would involve something we have yet to do together and I want to do that with your full participation first. So the dirtiest thing I'll have you do for me this time. Well...." He went slower just to tease her by making her think of all the options. "I think first I'll make you into a big sloppy mess and then I'll first make you clean me up with your tongue and then I'll get all the juices that ended up on you and everything that leaks out of you and I'll make you use your mouth to get rid of all of it, if you understand what I mean by that." He waited for that to sink in. He wanted to see what she thought of that. He knew it wasn't all that dirty, but it was only their first time having sex with her hypnotised. It was more fun having her bound when she had her senses about her though. Eventually their hypnotised sex would get dirtier, he was sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom