Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

RE: LA EYE'S ( Katy & Crimson )

Samantha squirmed and wriggled in Crawly's grasp but all to no avail. His grip became no looser. Instead, within second, the top of her dress was open and her left breast was completely exposed.

And as she squirmed she moaned, partly as a result of her efforts to push herself free and partly because of the stimulation she was being objected to. She suddenly realised that her earlier thoughts about Fowler and maybe about Sir Charles has excited her at least a little and so her body was now responding quickly.

And then she heard the voice. A new panic rose inside her. This wasn't Fowler. She had heard the voice before but who... Mentally she ran through a list but then sh realised she was ticking off an American list. She switched...and immediately found the name.

"Crawly!? No! Stop... You can't... Please...don't..."

Crawly's arms held tightly around Samantha's body. She was squirming & wriggling trying to break free, but the more Samantha tried the more Crawly's fingers worked on her sensitive parts of her body. The nipple of her left breast was as hard as a pebble. The fingers of his left hand played with her harden nipple, twisting & pulling at it. Because of Crawly's right arm being around her, Samantha's dress had worked it's way up her legs until her panties were now showing in the front. He could now feel her panties and the skin of her legs as his fingers continued rubbing hard over her clit.

A sly grin slipped over Crawly's face when Samantha spoke. She was pleading with him to stop, but that wasn't going to happen until Crawly got what he wanted, which was Samantha herself. " You know I can't stop.......you must know how much I want you Samantha. " Crawly said as his hot breath licked over her ear. " All those dirty stories I've heard about you since starting work here. " Crawly added as he began kissing at Samantha's neck. " Any way......your body doesn't want me to stop......and neither does mine........no one will ever have to know Samantha.....we can please each other........make each other feel so good. " Crawly said in between his kisses on Samantha's neck.

"No...I don't know that...we...ohhhHH God... We only just met...this afternoon... You can't...please...stop...aahhh hmmmm"

She struggled to keep her mind focused on stopping what Crawly was doing rather than thinking about what she was starting to feel and how her body was starting to respond. How could he know the dirty secrets... Had Fowler or Saxon told him? For a moment or two as she continued to struggle she saw images of Fowler and Crowley sitting downstairs somewhere late at night, drinking, Fowler telling him about the Earl's daughter... Telling him the things he had her do. or was it Saxon? Was Saxon even still in the house? She hadn't seen him.

As he started kissing her neck, and as her mind wandered, her struggles became a little less urgent. Her head tipped back a little and to the side. She needed to call out. Scream. Someone would come. Someone would hear. She opened her mouth, but all that came out was another long moan.

Samantha wasn't going anywhere, Crawly's arms had her locked up as if a python was wrapping around her body. His hands, his fingers still working over Samantha's body and Crawly could tell by the way her struggles became less and less that she was surrendering to the pleasure building up inside of her. Crawly felt Samantha's head move backwards then her head turned towards him. He pulled back from kissing at her neck as Samantha's mouth opened and a moan escaped. Crawly then moved his head towards Samantha's, his lips locked hers into a kiss as his fingers worked her clit even harder. His left hand had opened the front of Samantha's dress even more then her right breast fell free from her bra once it was pulled down. If Samantha would have been made from ice, she would be melting all over the floor right now. But it did seem to Crawly that Samantha was melting into his arms, just in another way.

Had Fowler told him she was a slut. That despite her parentage she was a whore. Had they sat as co-workers talking about the family; Fowler telling Crawly about those years when she was a teenager? The time he had stripped her, or had her strip for him whiles he sat and watched, before he made her ride his cock or before he mounted her. How he had schooled her to service him. How he had used her to satisfy his own please and at the same time made her hungry for his attention. Crawly held Samantha just has Fowler had earlier. He was doing just what Fowler had earlier. fowler had to have told him and sh cringed a little at the idea of the to of them talking about her in that was before she had even left LA.

As she felt his mouth move over her's, Samantha moaned again as she tasted his wet slavering kisses, tasted his tongue in her mouth. sh knew she should be pulling away. She needed to fight harder against the man. And she wanted to. She didn't want to be with this man. She didn't want his hands on her body like this. Her was as old as her father. But she couldn't help it. She didn't want him to stop either. After another few seconds, her mouth was responding to his. Kissing him back. Opening her mouth wider. Hungry for a deeper kiss. And she wasn't pushing his hands away any more.

Crawly's fingers had moved Samantha's panties to one side uncovering her wet pussy. His fingers started to dance over the folds of skin between Samantha's legs which were getting even wetter by the passing second. Crawly could feel that Samantha had stop struggling against him, she was no longer trying to free herself from his grip. It would seem that everything Crawly had heard about Samantha was true. She was falling deeper & deeper under a sexual spell cast by the wanting needs of her own body. All she needed was someone to light the flame which Crawly had gladly done for her.

He started to moan as their kiss was getting deeper with Samantha kissing him back. Crawly's left hand moved from her left breast over to her right giving it some much needed attention. His hips pressed the hardness of his cock against her prefect ass, then he slowly started to grind his cock against her ass cheeks.

Samantha moaned softly as she kissed Crawly. She moved her body slowly, pressing it against him and against his fingers as they found their way under her panties. But then she stopped suddenly. She couldn't. Not again. Not with him. With his grip around her much looser now, Smantha suddenly pulled herself away. Her dress ripped fully open at the top as she made her move, taking a large step to move her of his rough embrace. At the same time she turned and swung her open hand.

The crack of her open palm and fingers connecting with Crawly's cheek momentarily filled the room. She was almost as stunned as he was and she stood still, staring back at him, breathing hard.

"I said for you to stop."

Crawly had been to lost in the beautiful moment to notice that Samantha had started moving again. It was to late for him to tighten his grip around her when she did pull away. He took a step forward only to be met with a thunderous slap too his face which turned his head. Crawly's right hand went up touching his stinging cheek as Samantha told him that she said for him to stop. Hearing this made Crawly laugh out loud then he back handed her acrossed the face. " So you want to play rough? " Crawly asked as he looked at Samantha. " You're a whore Samantha.....it's time that you learned that. " Crawly said as he moved closer to her. " You'll be a good little slut and give me what I want...........or your daddy will find out from me what you've been doing with the hired help around here. " Crawly said as his hand returned to his face rubbing the area where Samantha had slapped him just moments ago.

" What would your daddy thing if he found out that you've been fucking the hired help around here for years?.........what would he say if he found out that Mr. Fowler had become your secret lover and that he took your virginity? " Crawly added as he moved over then sat down in the same chair that her father sits in when he's in this very room. " You know I'll tell.......so strip for me........then pleasure yourself in front of me while I watch. " Crawly had the most evil smile on his face as he waited for Samantha to do as she was told. Surely she wouldn't risk letting her father know what has been happening between her and all those men who worked on the estate?

Samantha stood staring, puzzled by Crawly's laughter. But her puzzled look was quickly wiped away as she felt the back of his hand slap firmly against her cheek. It was not something she had expected at all. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood. It's wouldn't leave a long term Mark, but for now her cheek turned red. She managed to stifle a scream and she turned her head quickly back to stare at him with angry eyes. She held her tongue, partly because of shock and partly because there really was nothing to say. As he called her a whore and a slut, she clenched her jaw and lifted her chin a little in a minor sign of defiance. But in reality it meant nothing.

Would he really tell her father? How much did he really know? Enough it seemed. Would her father believe him? Would he think that the idea of Fowler and his daughter carrying on was a ridiculous suggestion? Samatha watched as Crawly moved over to and sat down in the high back chair. He looked smug. Arrogant. Samantha wished she could think of something to say that might challenge him, but could she risk that he would carry through on his threat? Slowly, she raised her hands and started to remove her dress.

Crawly reached over to a table which sat beside chair that Samantha's father used. He reached into a cigar box pulling out one of her father's cigars then lit it with a match. Crawly's eyes lit up when Samantha started to remove her dress. " Once you're naked........lay on the floor in front of me.......spread your legs open wide and pleasure yourself. " Crawly said as he puffed away on the cigar. Samantha would know what it was like to be treated as a whore, and this was just her first step in continuing her lessons which were started by Mr. Fowler.

If Samantha thought that what was happening was bad, she couldn't imagine what Sir Charles had planned for her when he visited tomorrow evening. " Make yourself cum while I watch......then you'll be pleasuring me. " Crawly added with a wicked laugh as he sat back into the fine leather chair.

As she undid the buttons on her ripped dressed, she stared at Crawly. Watched as he settled himself into the chair and lit the cigar, settling himself... the smug grin fixed firmly in place. Samantha's mind tried to work out a way to talk herself out of this as she let the dress fall to the floor. Maybe she should just walk out of the room. But something kept her in place. Something had her doing as Crawly instructed. Was it simply the concern that he might tell her father?

Having undone her bra and dropped it on the floor, she slipped her panties down and stepped out of them before setting herself on the floor just as Crawly had instructed. She lay back and closed her eyes, trying to shut out where she was and who was watching. She spread her legs and slipped one hand down finding herself dripping wet. Her other hand moved to her stomach and then slowly slid upwards, caressing her tits - squeezing gently. Gradually she began to writhe slowly on the floor, losing herself in her own pleasure, moaning softly. She rubbed her clit, and then fucked herself slowly with two fingers, her movement becoming more animated as her climax approached.

Crawly was well aware of Samantha's past, all those things that she had done with Mr. Fowler, Mr. Saxon & The other men on the estate. He also knew about her dealings with Alexander Chessman & his daughter Alexandria in America. Samantha was everything that he had been told, she reacted just as he was told, and it seemed that she still had that lack of respect for her betters. Yes, work needed to be done on breaking her will, breaking her down and having Samantha admit to what she really was, what she was born to be which was a whore!

Crawly puffed away enjoying the fine cigar as he watched Samantha playing with herself, and her body was responding too her touch. " Your body craves to be touched.........your body is always hungry for sex......I can see how wet your pussy was even before you touched yourself......you did enjoy what I was doing even if you don't want to admit it openly. " Crawly said as his grin grew wider acrossed his face.

Samantha lay, breathing hard as the last of her climax racked through her body, her eyes still closed, her legs now closed around her own hand. Crawly's voice broke through her temporary separation from the present.

She opened her eyes slowly and turned her head a little to look up at the man. The rich smell of the cigar smoke was beginning to fill the room. It was a familiar smell. A smell from her childhood days in the house. But seeing Crawly made the memory disjointed. Kept things in the here and now. He was right of course but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. She started to sit up and gather her clothes.

"You've had your fun. Now you can go to hell"

The smile on Crawly's face quickly disappeared when Samantha started gathering her clothes and said that he could go to hell. Crawly let out a deep long sigh as he crushed out the cigar. He then stood up shaking his head while reaching into the pocket of his coat. " Well have it your way......by morning your mother & father will know about your past with the workers of the estate. " Crawly said as he pulled a bunch of pictures from his coat then tossed one down on the floor near Samantha. The picture showed Mr. Fowler fucking Samantha from behind in the stables. " I'll be dropping these off to your father on my way upstairs............have a pleasant night Samantha. " Crawly said with a half smile on his face, he turned around then started walking towards the doorway.

It would seem that Samantha was still to headstrong and maybe that would never change, but she could always be forced into doing what others wanted. Crawly knew that he would be fucking Samantha soon enough, if not now then in a few days once Sir Charles paid her a visit tomorrow.

Samantha looked at the picture as it lay face up. She couldn't see it clearly but she could see enough of it to know what it showed quite explicitly. It wasn't from earlier that day of course but she couldn't remember the particular time the picture would have been taken. There would have many times before she left home. She was surprised not only by the fact of the photograph but by the fact that someone had kept it. Who had taken it? Saxon? It couldn't have been Fowler. Did he even know. And then Crawly's words registered. She looked up, still kneeling note floor.

"Wait... Please... " She closed her eyes for a moment. "I... What do you want?"

Crawly was almost out of the room when he heard Samantha's voice calling out for him to wait. He stopped for a moment, unmoving then he turned when she asked what he wanted. Crawly would have thought that was obvious, but he would humor Samantha. " What do I want? " Crawly asked as he slowly moved back into the large library. I thought I made that clear too you at the beginning.........I wanted you to pleasure yourself.......then me. " Crawly said as he was still holding other pictures in his left hand while tapping them into his right.

" You did pleasure yourself.........but you told me to go to hell. " Crawly replied as he looked down on Samantha giving her a looked that he was superior over her. " Has that picture suddenly made you change your mind?.........are you now going to pleasure me? " Crawly asked as he moved back into the room waiting for Samantha to speak again.

She looked up at him, contempt and anger in her eyes. Of course it wasn't the picture that made her change her mind. She thought he couldn't seriously think that that was it. She didn't think he was stupid. She really didn't know how her father would respond if he knew about her activities with Fowler or any of the others. She guessed he would be more concerned about how it might affect his reputation rather than anything else. But she wasnt sure if she could take anymore of her father's disappointment. And so she would do as Crawly wanted; pleasure him to keep her secret.

"If that's what you want...yes. Just... You don't need to tell them..."

When Samantha agreed to pleasure him, Crawly moved back to the chair that he had been sitting in. Crawly then sat back down in that fine leather chair used by Samantha's father. " You've broken the mood with your tantrum little Samantha. " Crawly said with a stern tone in his voice, his eye glaring down at Samantha much like her father had done in the past. " How will you make it up too me?........How will you bring the mood back? " Crawly asked as he sat back into the chair which made the leather snap & crackle as he moved his body.

Crawly wanted too see what Samantha would do now. How would she react and what would come to her mind to bring that mood of lust back into the room?

Samantha looked at him. Silently seething. Loathing the man. There was nothing attractive about him. Blackmail was a cheap trick - although she couldn't deny it was effective as she set her clothes back onto the floor. And what mood was there to ruin. He made it sound like there was some romantic ambience in the library.

"What would you like me to do? I don't know what you regard as pleasurable."

Crawly looked on continuing to glare at Samantha as she asked her question. He shook his head as if Samantha was asking something that didn't make sense. Crawly was a man who was very far from being handsome and Samantha a very beautiful woman, but she should understand what turns a man on. Perhaps some work on Samantha being more seductive was in order for her up coming lessons.

" Make me want you.......be sexy for me.......crawl over to me on your hands & knees then seduce me. " Crawly said still with that stern tone in his voice. He hadn't expected to be teaching Samantha, but this would give her a leg up for what Sir Charles had planned for her.

She couldn't help but smile sarcastically and shake her head a little in disbelief. Who was this man trying to kid? She had felt how turned on he was when he had hold of her earlier on. Why was he making her jump through ridiculous hoops... playing stupid games. But she wasn't daft. He had left her no options. Him and whoever had given him the photographs.

Slowly she moved down onto her hands and knees and she began to move... Left hand, right knee, right hand, left knee... Moving slowly and deliberately, her tits swaying slightly as she moved. She kept her gaze on Crawly until she reached him. Then she lifted off her hands bringing them to Crawly's knees, caressing slowly up and down his thighs, as she knelt immediately in front of him.

Crawly was playing a game with Samantha, she may not like it or even him, but he hardly cared about that. All Crawly cared about right now was getting what he wanted which was Samantha. He watched as Samantha crawl acrossed the floor on her hands & knees, slowly moving towards him. Once there Samantha's hands made their way up to his knees then onto his thighs, but she could do better.

Crawly had heard of how sexy Samantha could be even when she didn't want to be. Sure Crawly knew that Samantha hated him, but she could hate him more after he came inside of her body. Hell, he'd be fucking her in another day or two anyway so she had better get use to the fact of being a whore. Crawly's eyes stared down on Samantha waiting for her to do more, and she had better be very seductive or her father would find out all about her past.

Samantha's hands moved up and down his thighs as she pressed her thighs against the front of Crawly's calfs. As her hands moved up so she leaned forward a little. All the time she watched him...looked at him as he looked back at her. His face seemed to show no emotion, no pleasure or displeasure. Her hands moved slowly a little higher.

Without realising it, her mouth was open in a silent gasp, her tongue moving slowly on her upper lip. She slid her hands a little higher...and closer together, until both of them moved over the obviously hard bulge in the front centre of his pants. She kept her hands there, moving up and down the length of his shaft. She was surprised by his size. By how thick his cock felt beneath the fabric of the black pants. slowly, one by one, her right hand popped each button as her left hand continued to stroke and caress.

"Is this what you want... Mr Crawly?"

With each passing moment, she felt herself falling under the spell of arousal. Of craving and need and want.

A smile slowly came over Crawly's face as he watched Samantha becoming more like what he was told she was. Crawly's eyes followed each movement of Samantha's hands over his legs. A small moan escaped from his lips when Samantha began touching his hard cock. Crawly wasn't a good looking man by any means, but Samantha would be surprised by what she would find hidden inside his black pants.

" Yes Samantha.........I want it very much. " Crawly said as he reached out with his left hand gently stroking his fingers over Samantha's left cheek of her face. " Make my cock as wet as your pussy is right now.......then offer yourself too me. " Crawly added as he looked on and waited for Samantha to respond to what she had been told to do.

Crawly's fingers were thick and the tips where rough. They scratched a littl on Samantha's cheek. She let them caress her cheek a little before she turned her head just enough so his fingers were at her mouth. Her hands, remembering the experiences of the years before easily unit the buttoned pants without her needing to look. As they did so, and with her still gazing at Crawly - a gaze becoming ever more lustful - she let her tongue brush against the finger tips. Samantha felt Crawly's hand move so that his thumb and fourth and fifth fingers held her jaw while his first and middle finger began to play around her tongue and then slowly in and out of her mouth. She licked and sucked on them as her right hand reached inside and then gently eased a thick hard heavy cock out of his pants. As soon as his cock was out her hands began to stroke up and down it's length. As she sucked on his fingers, she waited patiently, but was already imagining the cock in her hand in her mouth. She moaned softly.

Crawly said nothing. He just grinned. There was something a little unnerving about that smile Samantha thought, something that made her stomach lurch, but despite knowing that she shouldn't... knowing that making herself beholden to another estate worker was almost certainly something she would come to regret. But not know. Not at this moment. She was already imagining this odious man fucking her and that he was odious didn't make any difference. And as he pulled his fingers from her hot wet mouth and adjusted his seated position, Samantha lowered her head into his lap and began to consume him. She moaned and sucked and slurped. As her mouth worked his cock, her hands caressed up and around his stomach and chest. It didn't take long before Crawly's cock and her own chin were soaked in her spit.

Only then did she let his cock slide from her mouth. She eased herself onto her feet and she stepped around so that she was stood at the side of Crawly, his thigh against her's. Without thinking, she did what Mr Fowler had taught her to do. She tucked her hands behind her, into the small of her back and stood naked and aroused at his side.

Back
Top Bottom