Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

RE: LA EYE'S ( Katy & Crimson )

Samantha swallowed hard at his brusque assessment of her performance the previous night and she cringed a little at the idea of the men evaluating her. Had they been alone? Were others there. Is that why the housekeeper had given her that look?

Samantha suddenly realised that Mr Fowlr was waiting for her. She jumped into movement, her fingers undoing the buttons, and then opening the dress. She moved towards the bales as she lifted it off of her shoulders letting it slip down. She laid it over another nearby baled. She always hated it when he fucked her over the bales. The straw was coarse. It scratched her skin. But it wasn't as bad as the a-frame. She did as she was told though, partly because she didn't want to face his wroth and partly because she wanted to feel him fuck her.

Fowler moved in behind Samantha looking down at her ass. He gave her ass a slap with his right hand, this for letting her mind wondered on to other things instead of doing as she was told without any thought. Fowler grinned when he heard the squeal that came from Samantha. His hand then gently rubbed over the area which was just slapped. Fowler started rubbing his cock up and down over Samantha's pussy. He was teasing her which he enjoyed. " Beg for it Samantha.......tell how badly you want it.......tell me how much of a whore you are and how good you'll be tonight for Sir Charles. " Fowler said in a low but commanding voice while the head of his cock was getting slick from the wetness of Samantha's pussy.

Crawly wasn't far away. He was in a place where he could watch Samantha & Fowler. His reasons for being there was too watch how Fowler handles Samantha, plus he knew that they couldn't waste a lot of time since Sir Charles would expect Samantha to greet him at the front door. Samantha would have to please Mr. Fowler then head back into the house where she needed to clean up then get ready for Sir Charles.

Samantha placed her hands on the bales and bent over, feeling the air cool on her now naked body. She let her head hang as she waited in anticipation. In some ways and with the benefit of hindsight she wasn't surprised by the slap, but it made her bring her head up sharply and squeal as she felt the sting and then the heat. The squeal slid into a soft moan. She closed her eyes and braced herself for another slap but was surprised to feel Mr Fowler's cock instead rubbing the length of her pussy. Again she moaned softly and let her head drop down.

His voice was strong and confident - as ever; and it did not seem to have aged at all. She readied herself to respond; she was already wanting him before she arrived at the stables. No matter how many times she tried to tell herself otherwise. No matter how many times she might have wished that it was not the case. But she did want his cock. She had always wanted it, and perhaps that did make her a whore - a whore for him maybe... although Mr. Crawly too maybe? But then stopped herself. Sir Charles? Tonight? Of course she knew he was coming; and she knew that dinner would be awful. But surely her father and he couldnt possible imagine that one dinner after all this time would suddenly mean that she would change her mind. And what did Mr. Fowler mean? Be good for him?

"W...what? I... I. dont know what...."

Fowler's head turned when he heard Samantha questioning him. How dare she question any man, let alone Fowler! The anger inside Fowler grew 10 fold in seconds. He reached out grabbing Samantha by the hair then Fowler yanked her head backwards. " How dare you question me! " Fowler growled out through his clenched teeth. " You're a fucking whore Samantha!.....that's what you were born to be! " Fowler again snapped at her. " Your mother was a filthy whore before your father took a liking to her and married that cunt! " In Fowler's anger he spoke out the truth about the past of Samantha's mother.

This information was not known by many on the estate. Only a handful ever knew the truth of Lady Roselyn. During her time working the streets of London Lady Roselyn was just known as Rosie. One of her regular customers was the soon to be Earl of Oxford....Richard Bishop. To avoid scandal and any chance of losing his families title Richard buried Rosie's past and she became Roselyn. " Your mother was a good whore.......but you're better! " Fowler said as he let go of Samantha's hair. " Now answer me Samantha........I'll not ask you again.......unless you rather I put your ass in with the hounds? " Fowler wasn't kidding about Samantha's mother and he was kidding about tossing her in with the hounds. He would drag her to the pen then toss her ass in just to see what would happen.

Samantha squealed and the sound bounced a little around the walls and the horses which were in the stalls jumped a little but made no noise. Her eyes closed tight and her hand immediately came up to grab Fowler's wrist in an attempt to stop him pulling. She whimpered and whinced on every breath. His 'attack' had been a surprise to her; she wasn't questioning him really... she genuinely didn't understand what it was he wanted. What did 'being good' mean? He couldn't mean... he really couldn't. But what he said about her mother was not a surprise. She had heard rumours pretty much all of her life and when Fowler 'took' Samantha, he had seemed to take pleasure in telling her all of the salacious details whilst at the same time making the point that he was going to make Samantha 'better'.

When he eventually let go of her hair and pushed her head away, she collapsed onto the bale of hay, still groaning and holding her head.

"Im sorry... I didn't mean... I just... I don't know what.... I'm sorry... please... please fuck me... Im a whore... your whore... please... I'm sorry."

Fowler didn't like to be questioned by a whore, and Samantha was just that....a whore. He rubbed his cock against Samantha's pussy again, just to get it wet from her juices that were already dripping. Fowler didn't feel that Samantha needed any explanation, but he gave her one anyway. He told Samantha that she would do whatever pleased Sir Charles. Fowler growled out that Samantha was nothing more then a whore. She wasn't a lawyer, or a detective, she was a nasty whore who's only job was to please whoever wanted to fuck her. Fowler said that he didn't care whether it was a man or a woman, Samantha needed to please them.

Fowler then rammed his cock deep into Samantha's ass. This was to teach her never to question him again. Samantha would remember this encounter with Mr. Fowler, he was fucking her ass violently. His strokes were deep and very much like how Parker fucked Samantha just months ago.

Samantha could hardly believe what he was saying. Not Sir Charles. Mr Fowler couldn't possibly want her to... Her heart sank and she was suddenly hit by a wave of nausea. Years ago, Mr Fowler had frequently teased her about Sir Charles' behaviour towards her and about how he couldn't imagine just how much of a whore she was. He practically drooled over her but if he knew what she was... What she was becoming... What Fowler was cultivating he wouldn't have hesitated in using her to satisfy every lustful Desiree he had. And all that time Fowler knew what Samantha felt about him. And he knew what Samantha's parents expected and wanted. He would tell her that both must have recognised the whore she truly was and must know that she would be the perfect match for him.

But that was exactly what he was saying. Mr Fowler expected her to service Sir Charles, expected her to whore herself to him.., after all those years of her pushing him away, denying his advances and making it clear that he'll would freeze over before she ever went willingly to his bed. He had always said that she was there to service whomever he - Mr Fowler - so ordained. She had always done that. Had she not shown her obedience - mostly - with Mr Crawly the previous night. How could he ask... Tell her to satisfy and obey Sir Charles? But then her thoughts were broken and suddenly she felt mr Fowler's cock drive into her ass. She squealed as she twisted and gripped the edge of the bale tightly. She felt her ass suddenly rammed full, stretched wide... No gentle entry... Inch by inch. She closed her eyes and squealed and gripped the bale tighter.

"AAHHOOWWWW....Please...please Mr Fowler... I'm sorry... Aargghmmm"

The more Samantha cried out and begged, the harder Fowler fucked her tender ass. Normally Fowler would just fuck Samantha's pussy since he had taken her virginity and she had become his sex doll. Fowler had some power over Samantha since that day. He was one of very few who could get Samantha to fuck without using blackmail. Perhaps somewhere in her heart Samantha loved Mr. Fowler, wanting him more than any other man. Perhaps this was the reason why she would so willingly give into his demands.

" This is your punishment for being disrespectful to Mr. Crawly last night.........and for questioning me when I tell you to be good for someone! " Fowler snapped at Samantha as his brutal assault on her ass continued. Mr. Crawly watched as an evil grin drew acrossed his face. Later tonight Samantha would learn how the rest of her holiday would be, then she would spend some quality time with Sir Charles......alone in one of the guest houses. Well.....almost alone.......Mr. Crawly would be watching as would Mr. Fowler too see it Samantha would really be a good little whore.

She whimpered with every stroke of Fowler's cock; at times the whimper became a squeal or a groan or a scream depending on how hard and deep he rammed his cock. Samantha hated Fowler but she was entirely addicted to him. She was sure that after five years away she would have been easily able to resist; she was sure she would be immune. But the sound of his voice; his tone and his presence. She could never understand exactly why; but she responded now just as she always had - just as if she had never been away. She squealed again as he slammed into her and smacked her ass hard.

"AAAHHHOOOWWWWW.... Im...Im sorry Mr.. Fowler... please... I didn't... I did what he... I was a good whore for Mr... Crawly... I promise... but ... please don't make me... not with... not Sir Charles... please."

Fowler never once slowed down his brutal assault of Samantha's ass. Even when she pleaded & begged that she was good for Mr. Crawly....his thrusts were still powerful. Fowler's anger towards Samantha grew even more when she begged him not to have her fuck Sir Charles. Again the whore was being disobedient by refusing to do what she was told. These actions couldn't be tolerated any longer, Samantha needed to find out what would happen if she refused to do what Fowler told her.

Fowler leaned into his thrusts moving over Samantha's body. He reached out grabbing a handful of her hair then pulling her head backwards towards him. " YOU'LL FUCK WHO I TELL YOU TO FUCK........JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER FUCKED WHO I TOLD HER TO FUCK!! " Fowler screamed out at Samantha. " Your mother disobeyed me once.........then she spent the night locked up with the hounds.......after that your mother as a very will slut......that's what you'll get if you refuse Sir Charles! " Fowler warned Samantha gruffly then he let her head go as his hands grabbed onto her hips. His grip was like being in a vice as his cock battered Samantha's ass.

She had absolutely no idea what made her think that Mr Fowler would suddenly change her mind just because she asked him...just because she begged him. Perhaps it ws the thought of the humiliation of having to be with Sir Charles; a man she loathed. A man who she had denied many times before she left home. Not only had she declined his hand in marriage despite the wishes of her parents, she had declined the offers to go to his bed. She had still had to ride out with him whenever he visited, her father had always insisted that she be polite to their guest. And every ride sooner or later gave rise to a sexually oriented conversation; innuendo and coarse suggestions initially not directed to anything but ultimately they were very much pointed towards her. Sir Charles had never made any attempt Toledo the conversation private from the man who rode with them... Sometimes that would be Sir Charles' own valet, but often it was Mr Fowler - the man who was already fucking her as his whore. And now Mr Fowler was telling her to be good to him, to service him as a good whore would. Whatever it was that made her ask was soon driven from her mind as he grabbed her hair again and pulled hard and at the same time drove his cock even deeper into her ass.

"AAHHHOOOWWW...OOWWW... OK... I'm sorry... Not the dogs please... I'm sorry ... I'll try and be good... Please."

From Samantha's reaction to Fowler's warning about tossing her into the hounds pen, he felt that she had a deep fear of this. Fowler doubted that Samantha's mother would have been so bold to tell her daughter about those dark parts of her life. He thought back to the night when Lady Roselyn was thrown in with the dogs. This had taken place after her marriage to Sir Richard and before Samantha had been born. Fowler did this as a reminder to Rosie of what she really was. Lady Roselyn had been fucked but each dog at least once during the night, although some had used her two or three times.

Fowler told Lady Roselyn that she also had to clean each of the dogs cocks after they fucked her, or she wouldn't be getting out in the morning. Lady Roselyn did as Fowler had asked, she was let out the next morning and was never disobedient with him, or another man again. Fowler had hopes that Samantha wouldn't be as foolish as her mother. Yet the thought of Samantha being gang fucked by a pack of hounds was interesting.

Fowler's cock continued to slam Samantha's ass hard. He pulled her close, grinding his hips and his cock into her ass. After a few more minutes of abusing Samantha's ass, Fowler came hard, shooting his hot cum straight up inside of her tightest hole. As Fowler pulled his cock from Samantha's ass, Mr. Crawly looked on grinning.

He reached into his pocket pulling out his watch. There was plenty of time left for Samantha to get cleaned up. The maids who were waiting to help her would have a bath ready and a proper dress picked out. A proper dress for this dinner would be something very low cut. Something that would show off Samantha's perfect breasts. Something that any high class whore like Samantha would wear.

" You can leave now.........I'll be seeing you again later today when you accompany Sir Charles on his ride. " Fowler said with a sly grin stretching over his face. This meant that Fowler would be with them when Samantha & Sir Charles took their ride around the estate.

When Mr Fowler had finished, Samantha was left breathing hard, laid across the bales of hay. Her stomach and tits were rubbed pink by the roughness of the dry grass and her nipples were hard as bullets. She pushed herself up slowly off of the bale, moaning softly as she did so. She moved cautiously to her feet, immediately feeling the cum leaking from her ass. As she walked to pick up her dress, she was aware of Mr Fowler doing his buttons back up but she was completely oblivious to Mr. Crawly's presence.

As she slipped her dress back on and wrapped it around her sore body, she cringed as Mr. Fowler indicated that she was expected to ride after dinner with Sir Charles and that he, Fowler, would be riding with them both. She closed her eyes for a moment attempting to shut out the images which were forming in her mind and she clenched her jaw. When she opened her eyes again, Mr Fowler was on his way out, his boots clicking smartly on the concrete. Wrapping her arms around her she made her way back to the house. She reached her room without seeing anyone, but was surprised when she walked in to find a bath already drawn for her and a crimson red Channel silk dress laid out on the bed. It was daring for the late 1940s. Off the shoulder, low cut, tight waist and a big skirt which flowed like liquid. Samantha knew that both Mr Fowler and Sir Charles would like it.... like how it showed her off. Part of Fowler's expertise was preparing horses for show; having them groomed in just the right way so that their form and musculature would be shown at its best. Samantha felt as if she was being prepared for the same kind of show. But for a pair of high red heels, there was no other clothing laid out. She took a breath, shook her head, embarrased a little by what the maid must think at only being instructed to lay out the dress. She exhaled and then undressed quickly, climbing into the hot bath a few moments later.

The hot rose-scented water was good for her body; it soothed and relaxed and cleansed. She had no idea what time Sir Charles was arriving. She had no idea what time she was expected. Being late was something she wanted to avoid. But then she heard the dinner bell. She could imagine Crawly at thee base of the stairs. Her heart sank. Usually the dinner bell was sounded to indicate that cocktails were being served. She needed to be there within the next five minutes if she did not want to be regarded as being late... and that wasn't going to happen. At best, it was going to take her 20 minutes. Her stomach flipped. This was not the way to start this evening off.

Punishment for being late tonight would be severe if Samantha dared to drag her feet. This was the reason why Mr. Crawly made sure that Samantha had maids helping her to get ready. He had no idea that she wasn't using their help when the ball rang. It would be only moments until Sir Charles came to the front door expecting too see Samantha. If Samantha wasn't there to greet him, Sir Charles would be very upset.

One of the maids rushed over to the bath tube with a towel. " Please Miss........you must to hurry! " She said with growing panic in her voice because she and the other maid had been warned about their own punishment if Samantha was even a second late. The second maid began doing Samantha's hair as the three women started moving as one acrossed the floor. Mr. Crawly waited as his eyes were locked on the stairs. He know that time was ticking away quickly.

The two maids were doing their best trying to get Samantha ready. Crawly & Fowler would take great delight in punishing these three women if Samantha wasn't at the front door to meet Sir Charles.

"Ok... ok..." She toweled herself dry quickly. The rose oil in the bath water had meant that the need for lotions could be dispensed with and the beauty of having only a dress and shoes to put on meant that dressing took no time at all. Almost before she could blink, she had stepped into the dress and one of the maids was doing up the zipper at the back which stopped at her shoulder blades. In the time they had, there was no choice but to keep her hair simple. Straight. Secured at the back of her neck with a silver clip.

When she appeared at the top of the stairs, she hesitated for a moment on seeing Crawly silently seething at the bottom. She swallowed hard as she started to descend. She had gone all but three steps when the front door bell rang. Crawly looked quickly towards the door and then back to Samantha, his expression telling her to hurry. When she arrived at the bottom of the stairs he had made his way to the door. She walked towards it so that she was an effective 'reception' party for Sir Charles. She knew that her parents were in the drawing room drinking cocktails prior to dinner waiting for Sir Charles' arrival.

When the door opened, the man that walked through was exactly as she remembered him. Slightly round, balding, looking every one of the 15 years older than her. She waited, hands clasped behind her in the small of her back while Crawly took his hat, coat and gloves, feeling the butterflies in her stomach.

Sir Charles stepped into the house removing his hat. He handed the hat over to Crawly then his coat and gloves joined the hat in Crawly's arms. Even while removing his outerwear Sir Charles's eyes never left Samantha's body. Certainly most men and women who look at Samantha had that look of undressing her with their eyes. Sir Charles was different since his eyes were ripping the clothes from her hot body. A large grin came over his pudgy face as he moved closer to Samantha. His hands wrapped around her upper body pulling her into his embrace.

" It's good too see you again my dear sweet Samantha......it's been far to long. " Sir Charles said as he placed a soft kiss against Samantha's cheek then he freed her from his arms., but his hands didn't leave her body. Instead Sir Charles's hands snaked down over Samantha's body from her shoulders to her hips. " You've grown more beautiful my dear. " Sir Charles said as his eyes turned very lustful, almost a hungry look. But Sir Charles didn't want to rush things, he knew that they would have their time where he could play with Samantha.

As he approached, she lifted her hands so that as he embraced her, her hands were on his chest. She placed them there firmly and desperately resisted the urge to push him away. She forced a smile onto her face, closed her eyes and turned her cheek a little. Inside she cringed a little but as he pulled away, leaving his hands in place, the smile was still there.

"Good evening Sir Charles. I trust you are keeping well." She couldn't say she had missed him; she couldn't say it was good to see him; she couldnt even bring herself to say that he looked very well. She didn't want to say anything which gave any indication of encouragement, but at the same time, she was more than aware of Crawly watching her every move and she was in no doubt that he would report back to Mr. Fowler.

"I think my father is in the drawing room. Im sure he will be pleased to see you and Im sure that there is a cocktail already waiting for you there." Finally Sir Charles removed his hands from her hips but instead moved to her side wrapping her arm and hand in his. She had no choice but to walk with him arm in arm to the drawing room, with Crawly walking a few steps behind.

Sir Charles knew very well that Samantha hated the things that he would say and do to her. Samantha's actions spoke louder than any words about her true feelings for Sir Charles. But he hardly cared what Samantha felt, or even what she thought of him. Sir Charles was all about getting what he wanted, and what he wanted was Samantha. It was true that Sir Charles wasn't a good looking man in any ones book, but he did have money & power. These made it possible for Sir Charles to have almost any woman that he wanted, except for Samantha. But there were other ways of getting Samantha, and before this night was over Samantha would be giving herself to Sir Charles....even if it was against her will.

Sir Charles strutted into the drawing room with Samantha on his arm. He was proud of this moment and showing a smirk. Lady Roselyn looked up with a beaming smile stretching over her face. " Look at this handsome couple........our beautiful daughter and her beau. " Lady Roselyn said as Sir Richard rose up greeting Sir Charles. He then lead Sir Charles & Samantha to a love seat where they could sit side by side. The two men started talking about how well business was while Sir Charles placed his hand onto Samantha's tight. His fingers began rubbing against the soft skin of Samantha's inner tight as Crawly came over giving them both drinks before dinner.

Normally a man wouldn't dare be so bold as to touch a woman the way Sir Charles was, and not in front of her parents. But times were no longer normal and Sir Richard & Lady Roselyn still wanted their only daughter to marry Sir Charles. They had wanted this so badly that if Sir Charles began fucking Samantha right now, they wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Samantha cringed at the words of her mother and for a moment she threw a look of daggers in her direction. It was quickly replaced though with the soft smile that ad been there when she ad walked in the room. She felt Sir Charles' grip tighten a little more around her arm. In any other circumstances it would have been protective loving response but Samantha knew this was about possession and ownership.

She was equally annoyed with her father. The love seat? Really? And when she had been quickly seated with Sir Charles right next to her, she was almost as quickly ignored. Her father and Sir Charles talked the business of estate management, and Samantha was not expected to have an opinion and even if she did, she was expected to shut up. And so she was ignored... but for Sir Chrles's hand. She had tensed a little when he had first placed it midway between the top of her eg and her knee. Then it moved a little and squeezed. If her father noticed he said nothing. As Samantha took the glass from the tray presented by Mr Crawly, she saw his slight grin. With her other hand she took hold of Sir Charles's hand; it looked like a simple act of affection but for her she wasn't entirely comfortable with Sir Charles staking his proprietorial rights so explicitly. He turned to look at her and smiled briefly while er father was talking; he squeezed her hand and then placed it on his knee before returning his hand to her thigh.

This was like a game for Sir Charles. He always enjoyed making Samantha feel uncomfortable at times like this when others were around. Of course he knew that she hated it and him for doing it, but that was just another thing that he didn't care about. With his hand back upon Samantha's tight, Sir Charles felt that the time had come to become bolder. Sir Richard returned to his seat and the conversion quickly turned to other subjects, ones that even the women could talk about. Lady Roselyn started about how happy everyone was too see Samantha come home. Sir Charles turned towards Samantha saying that he too was glad to see his old flame come home.

This was the moment when Sir Charles's bold move happened. His hand slipped up higher on Samantha's tight, continuing to rub at the soft skin of her inner tight. His fat fingers were last the 6 inches from Samantha's sweet sex, then he turned his body slightly towards her. " I hear that you've been doing quite a lot in the states since you left. " Sir Charles said then his fingers moved even closer to their target. " Why don't you tell me about your work there? " Sir Charles said as his smile grew into a grin. Then it happened, his fingers brushed against Samantha's womanhood and right in front of her parents who sat there with such happy expressions on their faces.

They had both seen Sir Charles touch Samantha's pussy under her dress, but since they felt that these two should be married already....it didn't matter. They were both still holding out hope that Samantha would come to her senses and marry Sir Charles, then give them the grandchildren that they wanted.

Samantha smiled a little sheepishly at her mother's comment about her being home, and she was certainly starting to wonder exactly why she had returned. But as she became aware of Sir Charles turning towards her, she tensed and cringed a little at him referring to her as his old flame. In what twisted history had she ever been his new flame? It seemed clear that all them either thought that the past was very different than it had in fact been, or there was a collective view that if they wished it, it would be true.

As she felt Sir Charles' hand inch higher, she tensed a little more and looked down seeing his hand large and white against the red dress. Then she looked up, her eyes a little panicked, silently pleading with him to stop. In her left hand she held her cocktail glass. Her right had was effectively pinned under Sir Charles' left forearm as his arm was over her's as it rested on his thigh just above his knee. Even if she wasn't holding the glass though, she knew that she couldn't stop him physically. So she tensed and looked and pleaded silently.

She opened her mouth to speak and then as she felt where his fingers now where she closed it again, blushed. A spark suddenly jolted through her body and without thinking she fidgeted a little on her seat which did nothing but allow his hand to brush against her again. She swallowed hard and forced the hint of the smile back on her face.

"I'm a lawyer, Sir Charles. I act as a public defender in criminal cases but also in some private matters... I... I work with the police and a... A private detective friend of mine."

The game that Sir Charles was playing now with Samantha was called self control, he wanted too see how much she had. So far Samantha was doing well, but for how long? " You work with an American Private Detective? " Sir Charles asked with a ring of sarcasm in his voice. " I'm sure that he's a big bold fellow who has eyes for you. " Sir Charles said again then his fingers brushed over Samantha's sweet spot on her pussy. " Does your American Detective have a big gun? " Sir Charles added another question which he twisted into something sexual. But these kinds of questions were normal for Sir Charles and wouldn't shock Samantha, but his continues touching of her pussy would cause her some trouble.

Lady Roselyn & Sir Richard sat quietly listening too Samantha speak about her life in America. They had heard this during last nights dinner, but Sir Charles was here and he was hearing it from Samantha herself. They knew what Sir Charles was doing, they could clearly see it, but they wanted these two to marry. They hoped that he could break Samantha down then she would do what was right for herself and the family. Samantha's parents still thought that her living in America was nothing more then a pipe dream and that someday she would return and take the man they had picked for her.

Sir Chales had never been this bold before. Of course he had been crude in some of his suggestive comments, but usually only when they were riding; never in front of her parents. And of course, there had been times when he had taken the opportunity to brush against her, to hold her in certain ways when she had been required to dance with him, to run his hand over her cheek, hold her chin, even move over her ass. He had threatened that one time to spank her, but she had never suffered that humiliation. How he was touching her now was most certainly nothing he had done in the passed and Samantha was in no doubt that he was enjoying himself and her discomfort. She squirmed again and her knees opened a little wider beneath her skirt. She squeezed Sir Charles' leg.

"We are friends...that's all. And...m..most American men carry guns with them. It's a.. A protected right under their Constitution. And of course...mmmm... he needs it for his work."

She couldn't manage to stifle the moan mid sentence and she saw Mr Crawly smile a little devilishly as he stood just behind Sir Charles and she fidgeted once again.

The smile on Sir Charles's face was only out shined by the twinkle in his eyes as he looked lustfully at Samantha. It was true that Sir Charles had never been this bold with his actions, but sometimes one has to become bolder when one wants something. " Bold men indeed. " Sir Charles said while his fingers began to tease Samantha's clit. He then slipped his other arm over & around her shoulders. This allowed him to move closer pressing his leg against hers. " You must love America with so many bold men there......you do love a bold man?.......don't you Samantha? " Sir Charles asked as his fingers pressed a little harder against Samantha's swelling clit.

The sinful grin which was on Sir Charles's face stretched from ear to ear as his gaze never left Samantha. " Your Detective friend sounds very bold.......are you sure you don't fancy him......even a little? " Sir Charles had asked while his fingers were becoming wet from touching Samantha's pussy.

Samantha was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with every passing second. He was so close to her, his body pressing side on to hers, that it was almost oppressive, claustraphobic. He was all around her, almost consuming her. Her body tensed, pulled into itself but in so doing pulled into him. And all the time his fingers were working between her legs, making her squirm even more.

"I... I like the... the States very much... yes. And no... I ... I don't.. 'fancy' him... its not like that; we... we are friends... we work together, that's all."

Back
Top Bottom