Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

L.A. EYES ( Katy & Crimson )

RE: LA EYE'S ( Katy & Crimson )

Crawly waited until Samantha had left the stables before he showed himself. He then went back to the house, keeping out of sight so that Samantha wouldn't see that he had been outside. Crawly went back to his duties, he was planning out how he would take Samantha for himself. When Sir Richard came home, Crawly informed him that Samantha had arrived for her visit. Normally such news would be a cause for celebration, but there would be no celebration for Samantha's return.

It didn't matter that Samantha had become a lawyer, or that she had become a private investigator while in America. These things would normally make parents proud of their daughter, but Samantha had already shamed them once when she refused to marry Sir Charles. Samantha's only job was to marry who her parents picked out for her, and have children. She was then to care for those children at home, and no matter what her husband did, or how many other women he kept on the side, Samantha was to except this as her life. Samantha refused to become as they say in America...." a trophy wife " who would sit around having babies to a man that she didn't love. Instead she wanted to live life on her own terms, which she did. Still her father couldn't deny wondering what his daughter had been up to in America. She may have been a disappointment to him, but she was still his daughter.

Samantha's mother & father were already in the large dinning room eating while they waited for Samantha to join them. They felt that her being late for dinner was something that she picked up in America. Both had expected Samantha to be more like the people who live in the states since she had been there so long. While they waited Sir Richard & his wife Lady Roselyn chatted quietly.

Samantha paused at the dining room door, took a breath, and then walked in. Both of her parents were sat at the far end of the long dining table. At it's most lavish, the table could sit upto 16 people and so having it set for three looked rather silly. But it was important to her father that things were done properly, even things like dinner. Samantha had hoped that the war might have softened them..,brought them into the modern world, but this was not to be. But for the clothes they were wearing, anyone looking in might have thought they were still in Victorian England.

As she walked in, both of then looked up at her and watched her sit down. As she sat down she smiled a little nervously.

"Good evening Father... Mother. I'm sorry for being late. I took a bit of a walk around the grounds and... I got a little dirty and so needed to change again."

She picked up her spoon and tentatively started her soup, still feeling her father's gaze boring into her.

"I hope you are both as well as you look."

Lady Roselyn gave a disproving sigh when Samantha said that she got dirty while taking a walk around the grounds. Growing up Samantha always found ways of getting dirty. When she was a bit older it would sometimes look as if she had been rolling around on the ground, but Lady Roselyn never knew the real reason why Samantha always got so dirty. The real reason of course was that Samantha had been fucking one of the staff out in the nearby woods, or in the stables, or even in the garden.

Sir Richard took a drink of wine then placed the glass back down. It may look harsh to others, the way they treated their own daughter, but both Sir Richard & Lady Roselyn had been brought up to respect traditions and they thought that Samantha should show the same respect. So.......what have you been doing in America these past few years? " Sir Richard asked expecting to get some story about working in a hash house, or as someone's secretary. Crawly came walking up carrying a bottle of wine, he then poured some of the wine into a glass for Samantha.

Samantha tried to hide the smile at her mother's disapproving sigh. When Samantha was a young teenager, she had plenty of fun playing around various parts of the estate and she was never particularly afraid of getting dirty. Post-17 however, the reasons for her getting dirty were very different. Samantha could imagine her mother passing out with the shock if she ever knew that Samantha picked up that dirt most of the time either because of the time spent with Mr Fowler, or Saxon, or ocassionally one of the other workers; time she spent either on her knees or on her back! As she took a spoonful of soup, her mind flashed back to less than an hour before; the stables and Mr. Fowler. How many times between her 17th birthday and her leaving for America, had Mr. Fowler fucked her just liked he had an hour ago. And now, just like then, it looked like she was going to be doing his bidding.

Suddenly, breaking into her thoughts about Mr Fowler, she realized her father had asked her a question; the obvious question which she had been thinking about since she got on the plane in LA. Should she tell him the truth or tell him what she thought he wanted to hear. As she was thinking about it, Samantha noticed Crawly walking in and towards her with the wine. She set her spoon down and then sat back allowing Crawly to lean in at her side and pour her wine. She looked up at him as he finished and smiled.

"Thank you." She was about to look away, but there was something about the look he gave her that made her stop for a minute. She didn't know what it was exactly, but there was something about it. The mere fact that it looked directly at her though was a little unusual; staff serving dinner usually didn't do that. After a second or two though, she turned her attention back to her father's question. She might as well tell the truth; he probably couldnt be any more disappointment - unless he also happened to find out about how she got dirty around the estate.

"I'm a lawyer father. I defend people who are wrongly accused of crimes. And actually..." She looked from her father to her mother and back again. "... actually I'm quite good at it."

Crawly hovered around Samantha while she as speaking with her father. His eyes were practically undressing Samantha right now. Crawly had two ideas of how he was going to take Samantha. The only trouble was......which one should he do? He could take her later in the evening somewhere while her parents are near, or he could come to her bedroom after she's gone to sleep and take her there. Either way.......Samantha would have to keep quiet since she wouldn't want her parents to find out that she's been fucking certain members of the staff for years.

Normally hearing that your daughter had become a lawyer would be great news. It would make most any parents proud and during this point in time having a woman becoming a lawyer was almost unheard of. But Sir Richard wasn't overly pleased, he felt that Samantha should be married and having children now. " A lawyer? " Sir Richard said with some skepticism. " Really? " Sir Richard added then Lady Roselyn started talking about Mary who was Samantha's closest friend while growing up. She proudly announced that Mary was married to Sir Edmond and had six children already. Of course Samantha would remember Sir Edmond since he was a well known womanizer. More then a few times Samantha had to fight off Sir Edmond hand's from groping her body. Sir Edmond was 5 years older then Samantha's father and he at one time was looking for Samantha's hand in marriage. But Samantha's parents and settled on Sir Charles to become Samantha's husband.

Lady Roselyn continued to say that Mary was living on his estate and that she had anything she wanted. Samantha's mother couldn't hide the disappointment of Samantha not getting married as she should have been, or that she hasn't given them any grandchildren.

Sir Richard's response was not particularly surprising to her.

"Yes, father. Really. And I know you don't approve, but it is my life afterall."

She sat back in the chair again as her mother started talking about Mary. It was true they were friends, but it was more out of a lack of options than anything else. Being friends with the children of the estate workers was most certainly not an option. Sir Richard's estate was substantial as was that of Mary's father and whilst they might have been neighbours, there still lived many miles apart. The families knew each other well however and so they were often together. Samantha had to fight back the desire to laugh. Mary almost certainly would have been a virgin when Sir Edmond had taken her to his bed on the night of their wedding; she was always doing exactly as she was told and she always fulfilled the expectations of her family. But Sir Edmund Black?! He was an old man who drank far too much port and who took any opportunity he had to wrap an arm around her waist, to feel her ass or stare down the front of her gowns, even when her parents had been in the room. He was significantly better looking than Sir Charles though, so perhaps Mary had been fortunate afterall.

"Six children... my God. She must have been permanently with child since she married him." Samantha picked up her wine glass and took a long drink from it. "But Mary always wanted that kind of life. So... Im glad she's happy, although I can't possibly imagine what there is to be happy about when your husband is probably trying to bed half the women in London."

She immediately saw the look of distaste on her mother's face. "Im sorry but you know its true and..." She looked to her father. "Do we have to have this conversation again?" She took another drink and looked up at Crawly, a little embarrassed to being having the discussion in public. She had no idea what Crawly knew if anything. Her father barely noticed and even if he had, he would not have cared. As far as he was concerned, his staff were loyal and discrete and they said nothing out of turn to anyone.

"It is time you were married Samantha." her mother continued, also disregarding her concern. Samantha sighed.

"Im sure Sir Charles has found someone he is much happier with. You know I would never have made him happy; he is more rooted in tradition than you are." As she spoke her mind drifted back. The pressure on Samantha to marry Charles was quite strong. He was a regular dinner guest. He was invited to make use of the stables on each visit and on each visit her father insisted that she accompany him on his rides to show him the estate and to make sure he didn't get lost. They were always accompanied of course; Sir Charles' groom sometimes rode with them whilst at other times it was either her father's Yard Master or his deputy. Mr Fowler or Mr Saxon. Sir Charles' conversation would always start polite and proper and then gradually become more and more sexually suggestive, intending to embarrass Samantha but also to excite her. He did both but of course he was never aware of the latter. Fowler and Saxon both knew though and that also embarrassed her even more. She had also seen his viscious streak and she knew that any marriage to him would have had her at the end of his wrath on many occasions for her disobedience and insolence. He had even told her one evening at dinner publicly, that if she had been his daughter and if she had spoken to him as she had that evening spoken to her father, he would have spanked her right there in the drawing room. He had made her ask for her father's forgiveness right there, which of course she had done. What else could she do in a room full of guests. And she was sure that it was that evening that her parents decided that Charles was the right man for their daughter. Samantha of course did not agree.

It was a well known fact that Sir Edmond Black enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh with any woman that he could get his hands on. He enjoyed using women as sexual toys which is how he saw women and Sir Edmond always believe that this was a women's true role in life. Samantha's friend Mary......now known as Lady Mary had two sets of twins with Sir Edmond since they were married which Lady Roselyn said explained why they had six children. Both of Samantha's parents were taken back by how little their daughter had changed. In many ways she was even worse then she was before leaving for America.

" Well I can see that living in the states hasn't changed that insolent tongue of yours, Samantha. " Sir Richard said as he looked up from eating just so he could pass along the disappointed look on his face to his daughter. " I'm sure that you fit in quite well there......living among the Americans. " Sir Richard added then Lady Roselyn jumped in asking about Samantha's life there. Whether she had any close friends, whether she had any close males whom Samantha was dating and what her job was like as a lawyer in America? Lady Roselyn maybe disappointed by her daughter's actions, but Samantha was still her child and she wondered about the life she was making for herself.

Samantha felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment at her father's reprimand. She opened her mouth to reply but then decided against it. She really wasnt looking for a fight with them at all, but they always made everything so difficult. Why couldn't they just accept that she did not want to be married at all let alone to someone like Sir Charles Rutherford or Sir Edmund Black. The irony of course, if Samantha took the time to look a little more closely at things, both men treated women in precisely the way that Samantha liked to be treated. That of course was not the reason for her parents selecting them; rather Sir Richard saw both of them as having the potential to be able to properly control his daughter and teach her to behave appropriately. Sir Charles in particularly had shown his strengths in that regard. Sir Richard didn't think he had seen his daughter so contrite as she was that night - not before or since - solely at the command of Sir Charles.

"You are making judgments about the Americans when you haven't even met them - and you certainly haven't met my friends." She turned to look at her mother as they began eating their main courses. "Yes I have some close friends. I share an office with a private detective... we... well I guess you could say that we are in business together. And we have a secretary who works with both of us. But Im not looking for a husband out there any more than I am here Mother. I'm good at what I do and I enjoy it and we... we have fun." She decided that telling them about the last two cases perhaps wasn't such a good idea and so she left things fairly general.

Sir Richard knew as much as he wanted to about the Americans. He had met with many during the war, and had seen many more in London. Sir Richard found most Americans to be unprofessional and not at all proper when it came to British Society. Sir Richard just shook his head when Samantha told about how she shared an office & secretary with a private detective. He had heard about these so called detectives from America and had seen a few of the movies made about them. He felt that they were nothing more then a bunch of gun totting, roughhousing men who thought that they were still cowboys in the old west. " You've taken up with an American Detective? " Sir Richard said as he couldn't hide his disgust for such people. " No doubt he carries a gun and uses his fists to solve his cases. " Sir Richard could only imagine the type of man Samantha was talking about.

" I very much doubt that he's no in the same class as our great detectives........like Sir Nigel Scott. " Of course Sir Richard was speaking of the great British Detective who's fame was world wide. Sir Nigel Scott was known for using his mind to solve crimes not only in England, but all over the world.

Lady Roselyn wasn't very happy with Samantha saying that she wasn't looking for a husband. This was hard too hear since she had been hoping that someday Samantha would marry and have children. She would much rather have Samantha marry someone like Sir Charles, but even if she married someone in America Samantha could still give them grandchildren.

Samantha shook her head a little in despair but she couldn't help smiling ruefully. Common sense would tell her that what she was about to say was pointless. But at that moment, there was very little common sense guiding her. There rarely was when she was engaged in a discussion with her parents. In every conversation they had now, they spent their time being disappointed and showing it; she was simply trying to make it clear that she was her own woman who could make her own choices.

"'Taken up with a detective' isnt exactly how I would put it, but we do work together yes. And yes, he carries a gun and yes, where necessary, he uses his fists. He uses them very well. And I would put Mathew against any one of our detectives and have no doubt that he would be at least comparable if not better." She decided they didnt need to know that she carried her own gun. As far as her father was concerned, the only gun a woman should ever be permitted to fire was a shotgun for shooting game... and even then it would be loaded for her. It wasnt proper for a woman to do anything else.

As she finished speaking, Crawly came and refilled her wine glass. She was relieved at the arrival of more alcohol but would have preferred whisky at that moment if she was honest. Is she was lucky after dinner and after her parents had gone to bed she might find some brandy in the library but for now, wine was all there was.

Sir Richard couldn't believe what his own daughter was saying. Was she really trying to make the point that some American detective could be a match for those in England? Certainly she was joking? Sir Richard was well aware of what Americans thought of as comedy, so Samantha was making a joke, she had to be. " I certainly doubt that this Mathew is any kind of match against the likes of Sir Nigel. " Sir Richard said with pride since Sir Nigel was a friend of the family.

Lady Roselyn felt that Samantha had become........very American. Perhaps they should have forced her into marrying Sir Charles as Richard had wanted? Perhaps Samantha would have seen how great her life could have been once married to Sir Charles? Perhaps it wasn't too late to change the mistakes made in the past? Perhaps Samantha could still see her mistakes and instead of returning to America she could marry Sir Charles? " Sir Charles will be coming for dinner tomorrow night. " Lady Roselyn said to Samantha with a sly smile on her face. She didn't know the real man that Sir Charles was, not like Samantha had. Lady Roselyn only saw what she wanted too see, and believed only what her husband told her.

Samantha sighed. She knew that there was nothing she could say that would convince him that mathew was at least the match of Sir Nigel. And it was a pointless exercise anyway. The types of crimes they considered were completely different. If Sir Nigel had to deal with half of what Mathew did, he would be lost. But Samantha's mental rant at her father was soon silenced by her mother's comment. She turned her head slowly from her father to her mother, mouth open in surprise, eyes wide.

"You can't be.... " She could hardly believe it. Sir Charles Rutherford would not only be in the same room but would be sitting in the chair next to her 24 hours from now. "Please tell me that this isn't some kind of... attempt to have me married off to him... again... Tell me that he will be here with his wife or.... fiance... or something." Her mind was racing. All the images from years ago. His persistence. His ability and willingness to humiliate her. She could almost smell his cigars. She could almost feel him close to her as she remembered the enforced dances are various balls they had attended. She shook her head once again in desperation.

Lady Roselyn had picked up her glass of wine while Samantha started talking about Sir Charles. Her mind had pretty much blocked out most of what Samantha had said since somewhere in the back of Lady Roselyn's mind, she felt that Samantha would changed her mind and marry Sir Charles. Lady Roselyn never gave up hope that Samantha would come to her senses one day and do what was expected of her. She truly believed that these pipe dreams would run their course with Samantha then she would become what her parents wanted.

" Sir Charles is still very much the bachelor. " Lady Roselyn said with a twinkle in her eye. " He's still carrying a torch for you......the man could have any women that he wants.......but it seems that only having you will make him happy. " Lady Roselyn continued. " I'm sure that once you spend some time together.......alone.......you'll see that he only has eyes for you. " Lady Roselyn added, it was clear that she didn't know the man, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that Samantha was home and Sir Charles was coming for dinner and there was a plan in place to try and get the two together.

Samantha squirmed in her chair. As she emptied her wine glass for the second time, her gaze met that of Crawly. Again there was a look she couldn't quite interpret and she was sure - just for a second - that there was the hint of a grin playing around his mouth. but if it was there, it was quickly gone and Samantha turned her gaze back to her mother. The woman was clearly deluded. That she had no idea about the real Sir Charles was no surprise; that she still harboured any idea that Samantha would marry him was crazy.

Tomorrow was already going to be difficult with her 2.30 rendevouz with Mr Fowler. She shuffled nervously in her seat again at the thought of him. And now she was going to have to dress for a dinner with a man who reeked of cigars, who was overweight and balding and who was almost old enough to be her father. And in making it clear that she was expected to spend some time with him alone, her mother had already indicated that marriage was still an expectation.

Lady Roselyn told Samantha that she needed to be on time for dinner tomorrow night. It wouldn't look right if Samantha was late again and Sir Charles wasn't just anybody, he was an important friend of the family. Sir Charles wasn't the best looking man in the area, or even the country for that matter, but he could give Samantha a life of wealth. Samantha would become known as Lady Samantha Rutherford upon marrying Sir Charles. She would then be expected to start producing children, hires to Sir Charles fortune.

If Samantha had known how far along her parents plans were she would probably make a run for the airport now and head back to Los Angeles, but they felt it best to keep things from her. A well known dress maker in London was already making a new wedding dress for Samantha. Word was already spending around that Samantha had come home to marry Sir Charles, thanks to Lady Roselyn & her friends. The wedding was set to take place just before Samantha had planned on going back to LA. Of course Sir Charles knew about these plans, but he had plans of his own for Samantha. Oh his plans would still work even if Samantha broke down and agreed to marry him. Doing that would only make it easier to control Samantha and make her do what was really expected of her.

Samantha stared back in shock. There was nothing that was going to divert her mother from her intended plan any more than anything was going to make her father think that an American was an equal to an Englisman.

Being on time for dinner meant responding to th bell. The head butler - now Crawly - rang the dinner bell in the house each night, at least when there were guests. The bell was a small light hand bell which was rung in the main entrance hall. The acoustics then took it through the house. It was rung 30 minutes before dinner - 6.30 - and those going into dinner met in the drawing room for sherry prior to going into dinner. One might arrive a little late but arriving later than 6.40 did not go down well. And experience told her that Sir Charles would not stand for it either.

The rest of dinner was a quiet affair, with her parents spending most of the time delivering what used to be their usual lecture on duty and responsibility and honour. Samantha kept her mouth shut as her mind drifted around possible expectations for tomorrow. An afternoon with Mr Fowler and then an evening with Sir Charles. Two men whose view of women were probably not that far apart. Sir Charles had never fucked Samantha despite the numerous suggestions he had made - what he'd like to do to her, how much he knew she would enjoy it, how much he kbew he would enjoy her- but Samantha couldn't imagine that he would be able to perform anything like Mr Fowler. At that moment she couldn't imagine anything worse than having to service him every night because of a marital legal duty.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her parents both rising from the table and declaring that they were retiring for the night. Her mother left reminding her not to be late for their guests. Sir Charles would arrive at 6.30 and she should be ready and waiting to take his arm on his arrival. She was to make sure he had a pleasant evening. And with that both of them left Samantha sitting at the dinner table.

Samantha would also be expected to take a walk with Sir Charles in the gardens. That way the two could be alone while Sir Charles would again try talking Samantha into marrying him, but that wasn't what he had in mind. Sir Charles had something else in mind since Samantha had already stated that she wouldn't marry him. Then Samantha took off for America to attend college and make a new life for herself. This had caused Sir Charles & those whom he worked so closely with to change their plans for Samantha. A second plan was put into play, this plan was moving along very well and even with her returning home for a visit the plan was still going as expected.

If Samantha had thought that what Parker had put her through was hell, or what the Chessman's & Rooker had done was hell, she was dead wrong. Nothing that already happened too her would compare to what was being planned for her while she was visiting her parents. The powers who were and who had been shaping Samantha's life over the last 8 years had something special for her to do while in England. It was an important lesson that she needed to learn and one that would take up about half of her time while on holiday.

Staff from the kitchen came in and started clearing the table while Crawly offered Samantha some more wine. " Would you care for some more wine Ms? " Crawly said as he was now standing next to Samantha looked down on her. A smile was on his face which seemed pleasant, but was really hiding the fact that he was going to force Samantha into sex very shortly.

So much for a restful visit home. First Mr Fowler and now Sir Charles. She looked up at Crawly, smiled and nodded. As he began to pour, her mind drifted off again. Why had she finished up at the stables this afternoon. If she hadn't gone she would not have seen Mr Fowler. Did she goes because subconsciously she hoped he was still there; because secretly she craved what he used to do to her? Had Cheesman and Rooker reminded her of what Fowler had made her. She was supposed to be prim and proper yet Fowler had turned her into a whore before she was 18 years old.

And from all of those rides she had accompanied Sir Charles on when she was that old he had made it clear that he expected her to marry him and then he would teach her to serve him as a proper wife should. If a wife was a proper whore for her husband he had no need for mistresses or any other whore. Fowler had teased her afterwards... Telling her how he had already prepared her for her life with Sir Charles. He had already trained her to be the perfect slut. But he had also told her that he hadn't made her into anything. She was born a whore; she just needed the proper masterly hand to bring it out.

As Samantha continued to remember various interactions, sipping her wine, she hadn't really noticed that Crawly had remained next to her, watching her.

Crawly kept his place standing near Samantha, the bottle of wine still in his hands. The kitchen staff had finished clearing the table of the dishes, the only glass left was the one Samantha was drinking from. Crawly knew that he could easily drug Samantha then take her, but where was the fun in that? He wanted to take Samantha while she was awake, he wanted her to know who was fucking her. Crawly knew all about Samantha's past, he knew about how & who trained her. He really worked for Sir Charles and was a true believer in the plans being being put forward in both England & America.

This new movement was growing again from the ashes of the Third Reich which everyone had thought was dead now. But because of the work being done by Alexander Chessman and others like him this new Reich was growing fast and most people had no idea that it was happening again. The worst part of this new plan was that so many good Americans were supporting the new Reich without even knowing it. They had set up a false front before the wars end. This false front was helping to supply Germany with badly needed money, but the war ended before the money could reach Germany. This money then went to building the new Reich was growing fast in America and gaining many friends in England, some of who were very powerful.

Samantha sat in silence, sipping wine, not really aware of the present. Most of the time her mind was focused on the past. Memories of the regular encounters with Mr Fowler. From the time just before her 17th birthday until she left England at 21 years old. He always used to remind her that no matter what, he was her first. Nothing could ever change that. And what would her father say if he ever knew. The Earl of Oxford's daughter losing her virginity to man who broke horses.

Memories of the less frequent but nonetheless regular encounters with Sir Charles; dinners and hunts and balls and afternoon teas. She could see in her minds eye how he looked at her; she could hear him talking; commenting on how she looked in a particular outfit or what he'd like to do to her. Her mind then started to play the what-if game. What if she had married him when she was 18 years old? Where would she be now? Who would she be now? The last few years of her life would have been in London rather than Los Angeles. London with frequent visits to country houses and estates where Sir Charles would have paraded her as a piece of property.... an asset he had acquired possession of and ownership over; visits where she would have been expected to fawn all over him, draped over arm and at his side, speaking only in support of whatever he said or thought; speaking only when she was spoken to unless she was with other wives where the convesation would have been limited to trivia like the latest fashions or the best ways to keep house. And if she stepped outside the boundaries either he or tradition set for her, she would have been subject to reprimand and punishment. If she ever visited her parents... here... would Mr Fowler still expect her to service him at the stables?

And now, there was tomorrow... both of them.

Samantha had every right to worry about tomorrow and what would be happening too her. She was meeting two of the men from her past, Mr. Fowler in the afternoon at the stables where she knew he would use her. Then tomorrow night were Samantha would once again cross paths with Sir Charles, the man who her mother said still carried a torch for her. Samantha didn't know what Sir Charles had in mind for her, but it would be more shocking too her then anything else she knew about him.

But for tonight this pretty lawyer/detective who had been making her home in America would find out that Crawly the Butler knew more about her past then he had let on. Crawly topped off Samantha's glass of wine then he left the room. He would wait & watch for her to move out of the dinning room, then he would follow. No matter where Samantha ended up, Crawly would be there then he would take what he wanted from her. She wouldn't have a choice since he knew all about Fowler, Saxon & the others she had fucked.

Crawly was an older man in his early 50's. Standing only 5 feet 6 inches and weighting around 200 lbs. His hair was a dark brown with just traces of grey showing. His eyes were brown also and very shifty which gave him the look of someone who was up to something bad. Crawly certainly wasn't the most handsome man on the planet and not someone that Samantha would agree wiling to let fuck her.

Samantha broke herself out of her reminiscences and mental meandering. Suddenly she was back in the present, in the room and conscious of the fact that she was alone. She looked a little puzzled for a moment trying to remember when he had left. Had she been rude she wondered? Had she been so lost in her thoughts that she'd missed him asking whether she needed anything else? Had she missed him saying goodnight.

She looked at her glass and took a drink. She wanted something a little stronger. She stood up and, leaving the half full glass on the table she decide to head for the library to see if her father still kept his decanter of scotch on the small table.

A few minutes later, she was sipping it from a crystal glass. The library was not a huge room but it was impressive. Floor to ceiling oak shelves on two and a half of the four walls. The windows on the fourth wall were also almost floor to ceiling but were hidden now by the heavy velvet red curtains. The furniture was soft res and brown leather chairs and sofas. There was a large pedestal desk at one side with a large chair behind it. The room was warm and soft and comfortable and as Samantha sipped, she began to relax from the tension generated by dinner with her parents.

Crawly was hidden from sight as he watched Samantha move from the dinning room to the library where she poured herself a glass of scotch. He stood quietly in the doorway as she finished one very quickly then poured herself another. Crawly waited until she was well into her second drink and looking away from where he was standing before he entered the room. He came up behind Samantha, his eyes soaking up every inch of her luscious body. Samantha had a body built for sin, it was made to give and receive pleasure and Crawly was planning on both.

Crawly slipped his arms around Samantha's body much the same way that Fowler had done earlier that day. His left hand began groping at her left tit while his right went straight for her pussy. The fingers on Crawly's right hand started roughly rubbing at Samantha's clit.

Samantha closed her eyes briefly and sighed as the amber liquid warmed her from the inside. She opened her eyes and smiled. She loved this room - always had - with the smell of the leather and the books. It had always seemed to be the only room in the house which had any sense of warmth about it. The whisky began to mix a little with the wine and she felt herself beginning to relax. It seemed that her mind calmed a little. She could deal with both Mr Fowler and Sir Charles. There would be enough time.

The hands seemed to come at her from nowhere. She dropped the heavy crystal glass which landed with a thud on the carpet, the contents soaking in quickly; immediately invisible. she squealed...squirmed, her hands immidately moving to the hands which were assaulting her.

"Mr Fowler. Please...." instinctively she presumed it was him. The way the arms wrapped around her; what the hands seemed to quickly seek out. But there was something unfamiliar about the forearms, about the presence of the man behind her. It had to be Mr Fowler didn't it? She squirmed and moaned as the left hand squeezed her tit, leaning forward trying to pull her lower body away from the hand pushing between her legs, but getting nowhere of course.

Crawly had learned that the best way to get Samantha to submit was to get her body worked up. One she was turned on it was always hard for Samantha to say no, but even if she did Crawly had something that would force the issue in his favor. Crawly's left hand quickly yanked open the top part of Samantha's dress then his hand was free to grope at the exposed tit. With in seconds her bra on the left side had been pulled down exposing her tit even more to Crawly's rough fingers while his fingers on his right hand continued gruffly rubbing Samantha's clit through her dress & panties.

Crawly grinned when Samantha called him Mr. Fowler, this of course was very funny since she would be surprised too see who it really was. " I've been craving some of your sweet pussy since you came home. " Crawly said softly into Samantha's ear knowing full well that she would now know it wasn't Mr. Fowler behind her. Now it was just a matter of moments too see how Samantha would react, and whether Crawly needed to force the issue with her.

Back
Top Bottom