Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

Alice nodded and quickly turned around to tell he brother of her son's new decision not to take them down and that he was bringing home a pair of vampires as a gift.

Selene fidgeted at the wheel, her hands griping the steering wheel sontightly that her knuckles were white. She wore sunglasses. Even though it was dark outside. She could still easily see. Her blue eyes blinked and the pendant around her neck warmed her, as if telling her that it will be okay in the end. Licking her dry lips, she continued to look at the road as she drove. As if feeling her uneasiness, Serenity reached over from the back seat and patted her shoulder to reassure her that it will be okay.

They arrive at the mansion and Damon gave a silent gulp. "Here we are, welocome to Kene Manor." He tells them and gets out. He held Jack like a prisioner as Catina did the same to Adelay. Double checking that the ropes were loos enought to get free, they marched on ahead. "Looks like our plan is working, the security isn't on yet." he mutters to Selene. Before they knew it, they see Alice and Frank with smiles on their faces.

Adelay growled at Catina, absolutely hating to be tied up like an animal. She was not an animal. Going up the stairs, she looked up at Alice and Damon's uncle at the top of the stairs. She looked at Alice, knowing just where Damon got his green hair from. Selene looked around, but stayed silent. Not wanting to open her big mouth just yet. Serenity stayed behind. For now. She didn't want to go because it would raise suspicions if there were a lot of people. Once they reached the top othe stairs, Adelay decided to may as well play her part and hissed at Alice.

"Well, well. Looks like little Damon proved himself frw more than expected." Frank said looking at Both Jack and Adelay. he caressed the vampiress cheek before chuckling. "You're cute, I can't wait to experiment with the likes of you." he teased as the stench of alcohol exits his mouth and fummed her nose. Jack hissed at him only to be punched. He walks back to Alice and nod his head approving them to enter.

Adelay moved her head to the side, the smell of alcohol invading her already sensitive senses. Her nose knit together much like a dog's muzzle when it was growling, her teeth bared. Now she was in a foul mood. Catina pushed Adelay inside the castle, making sure not to push too hard or hurt the vampiress. She was already in a bad mood, no use in making it worse on her. But the vampiress growled at her anyway, playing the game that was beig played. Selene was behind Damon. The smell of alcohol was evident, even for her weaker human nose. Her nose twitched a bit but she followed them inside.

Kai felt their aura entering the mansion. It was not time for him to make his move. he stands up from his chair and put his deck into his hand. Smiling, he exits his room for the first time in a long time. jack growled at damon as he shoves him into the room. "I'm glad to see you smile again mother." he replied as they head to the froyer. He looks at catina and nod his head. Signaling her to lossen the rops a bit. Once in the Froyer, a laugh was echoed throughout the place. "Isn't it about time you stop playing?" Kai asked appearing at the top of the stairs.

Selene loomed up at the man standing at the top of the stairs. He must be the psychic. Catina's eyes rose to look up at the man while she slowly pulled on one string that bound Adelay's hands together. The ropes loosened just enough for her hands to become loose. Adelay looked up also and spat on the mansion's floor in the foyer. "Worthless, vile human filth. And your pointless psychic too. I hope you all go to hell and burn for eternity."

"Aww, now I have to change my mind about you." He said revealing a dagger from his sleave. He charges at Adelay, but not before Damon pulled the rope off of Jack. Now free, he kicked the dagger out of his hand and stood infornt of her. "Hands off the mistress, jackass." He said to damon's uncle. franks stepped back relizing they both been lied to by Kai. the male psychic sees his opponents and threw a card at her. He missed on purpose, but it did cut a piece of hair off her head.

Adelay looked at Frank, her eyes boaring into him. "It would be wise to listen to the man, drunkard human." She stated. It was then a card flew passed her to Selene. The red headed girl turned her head, seeing a half an inch of hair cut off. She stared at it in disbelief. "What the hell was that for!?" She all but screamed, getting angry now. Meanwhile, hearing Selene yell, Serenity got out of the car, looking around to make sure the guards weren't assembled yet. She was the defense against the psychic's shield. She kept his outside powers at bay, while Selene dealt with him inside. She kept out of sight and quiet while she made her way into a rather large tree, climbing up into it. Catina should be out soon to take down the guards and security. She didn't to be seen or caught.

"Because it feels good." Kai replied and does it again. "You know, i was expection someone cuiter, not a tomboy." He laughs and runs, knowing she give chase. The party has just begun as Frank called forth the guards to get all of them. Jack looked at Selene and nod telling her to get him and kick his ass. "Follow Selene." Damon whispered to Catina as she unties Adelay.

Adelay pulled her arms free, as she felt the ropes around her hands loosen a bit more. Catina nodded as Selene whizzed passed her. A feral look on the red head's face as she practically skipped three stairs at a time to get to the psychic who was taunting her. Catina followed her, her whip out and her defenses ready. She knew the two vampires and Damon could take care of his family, she wouldn't let any guards get to either of them what so ever. She could already hear the foot steps of the security now as she ran up the stairs after Selene. "Where are you, you ass hole?" She called out, looking for the man in the mask.

Having them chase him, Kai heads back to his room. He opens it before looking at them once more. Adding more to insult them. He flings another sharp card, this time cutting asmall piece of Catina's hair before entering and closing the door. Security appeared before the three. They were made up of various creatures and humans. "It was a good thing the dark carnival was taken down, looks like you have mucch on you." Jack smirked, not impressed by the numbers.

Catina growled, grabbing her newly cut hair. "What's with this guy and cutting hair?" Selene looked at Catina and shook her head. She didn't know. Selene banged on the door and jiggled the handle. "It's locked." She cursed under her breath. Catina cracked her whip, "Want me to kick it down?" Selene shook her head again. "No, I'll get it." She took a few steps from the door, taking a moment to calm her rattled nerves, she closed her eyes and willed her power to flow through her. Just then Catina looked to her left, a very large burly group of demon's and monsters and humans a like were marching down the hall. She looked at Selene. "You better hurry with that door, we have company." Turning toward them, she moved closer so they wouldn't get near the red head. "You lay one finger on that girl and I will make you wish you never did."

The demons ignored her warning and charged stright into their demised. Kai smirked hearing them foo at it. He decided to play nice and let the door open. "Come in iff you dare..." he said allowing Selene to enter the pitch black room. Using his mind, he had the group surround Catina so it would just be her going against him. He does believe in a fair fight...sometimes.

Catina eyed them all as Selene walked through the door. Taking off her sunglasses, she laid them on some piece of furniture. Looking around the pitch black room, she felt around for his aura, almost brushing her own against his. Just to test his powers against her own. But she stood at the ready just incase he decided to attack her.

Catina cracked her whip, in the hope that some of them would jump back a bit. Her amber eyes gleaming at every single one of them. Humans first. They were the easiest to take down. Then demons and monsters. "What are you waiting for?" She spat in Romanian. "Don't think to go easy on me since I'm a female."

"Welcome." Kai said as one candle was lit. it was followed by another, then another, then another until the room was filled with candle light. Sitting in his chair, Kai shuffled his tarot cards before placing them on the table. He drew one card and looked at it. "Selene Rosehert, also known as Madame Selene. Age 24, Place of birth Springfield, Illinois. Measurements: 37-27-33, Bloodtype: AB." He said and truned the card over to show a picture of her. "Take a good look at it, because this is where your soul will soon live."

Selene looked at the card, her eye brows knitted together in confusion. How did know all of that? Even she didn't know her own measurements. That was super scary. That's why he had the cards. Much like the magician at the circus, he used tarot cards instead of mirrors. Her anger spiked a bit when she looked at him. "Hiding behind a mask is a bit cowardly, don't you think?" She took a step forward. She could hear foot steps, the cracks of Catina's whip and a few gun shots outside.

"Call it whatever you wish, my dear second rate psychic, but I won't be taking it off anytime soon." He said and draws another card. "Oh my, looks like you have a friend helping in the shadows. We can't have the Peanut Gallery spoil our fun, now could we?" He stands up and opens a window He tosses the cad to where Serenity and the car was. He turns and looks at her. "As soon as that card hits the car, we'll see one hell of an explosion. I hope there isn't anyone inside." he laughs know Serenity is there. He closes the window and turns only to her aura increase.

Selene's breath hitched, hearing the explosion outside. Serenity turned away from the exploded car in the tree she has climbed in earlier. The force of the explosion caused her to fall out of the tree. Scratches and cuts from broken glasses adorned her skin as she fell to the ground unconscious. The red head inside balled her hands into fists. The pendent hidden under her shirt started to glow red at an intense rate and a light surrounded her. "That wasn't very smart at all." She said through clenched teeth, taking another step toward him. She needed to conjure up a plan to get rid of the cards her powers radiating off of her, she then moved and half of the candles blew out on their own in an instant.

Kai looked at her and and candles that went out. That was weird. Only he could blow out the candles he created. It mustive been the necklace she had under her shirt. "Whatever, now lets try this again." he smirked and dew another card. He was shocked seeing nothing there. He instantly stood up and glared at her. "What have you done. That damn necklace is spoiling everything." he growled and goes to her.

She smirked and pulled something out of her back pocket. Flipping the card over, she showed it to him. It was her card. "Nifty cards, you got here." She examined it, making sure to keep anclose eye on his form as he moved closer to her. The red light surrounded her, it was thin but it was a pretty powerful shield. Hopefully it was enough to keep him from getting to her. Just then, she looked down at the card and her blue eyes gleamed and the card lit on fire. The ashes crumbling to the floor around her feet.

Kai saw that card turn into ash and he got uppset. Due to it there was a tiny crack in his mask. He firmly grasped his deck in his hand and charged at her. "I'll make you pay." He growled and punched her chest, but it rbounded off his body and hits the wall. "Explain yourself." he said knowing that punch should've made contact.

Selene shrugged. Not really knowing what to say. "A good psychic should never reveal her secrets." She taunted him. "Plus the necklace kind of helps." She smiled and noticed the crack in his mask. Maybe that was his defense. "Besides, being a tomboy isn't so bad. I can get down and dirty with the best of them. But you don't seem to be playing fair." Tsk'ing him, she walked around the room. "So tell me, how is it you know all about me and I know nothing of you?"

"Heh, a true psychic never reveals his secrets." he answered mocking her. he he looks at Selene as she walks around the room. He soon notices a card on the floor. If anything, he needs to get it back. Those cards ar the keys to his psychic abilities along with his mask. If one is destroied, then a piece of his mask chips off. If 26 care are gone, then his mask with shatter completely. If all 52 cards are gone, then he'll die." He rushes over to get and disguised it as a form of attack.

Noticing him rushing toward her, she turned facing him, the toe of her boot stepping on the corner of the card. Oblivious that it was there. Her defenses out, Selene put her arm infront of her, a red beam moved toward the male psychic's body as if warning him to stay back. If he didn't stop, then she'd have to shoot him with the beam.

Back
Top Bottom