Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

"You won't be needing these for a while." Jack whispered softly on her ear just before his hands removed her shirt and bra all in one lift. His lips and sharp fangs continued to tease the soft flesh of Selene's neck and earlobe while his rough hand tortured and teased her warm mounds. Not resisting any longer, Jack pulls the psychic onto his hip. There, his hips begin to grind against her ass as his treatments continue to arouse her.

"I hope they won't hold it against us on what we done, that is, if you even told them at all." Damon stayed in bed and looked up at the ceiling. All the evens that happen the past week was still stirring in his mind. Hopefully, the wedding would clear it so he can continue to live a 'normal' life. His ears perked up once he herd Catina talk about the decorations. "I know you love purple, so we could have that. And since it will be Christmas, red and green are a must." he answered.

Selene gasped when she was moved against him, her hips started to move slightly against his while he continued his sweet torture on her most sensitive areas. Her eyes closed slightly and her head stayed tilted to the side. Feeling his rougher skin against her softness, it made her feel so much more delicate. And she liked it. He made her feel like a woman.

Catina moved over to the end of the bed and set her hands on the wood at the end. "I think I'll leave purple out. Red and green seem a lot more appropriate. Though silver and gold work well too." Thinking for a moment, she looked over at him. "I won't tell my parents anything. If they happen to ask, then I wouldn't mind saying everything. But I'm not going to flat out tell them what's happened. Mother felt a bit odd around your family home. She said that something different happened when your father died. She didn't go over there unless she had to."

Tilting her head back a bit, Jack's lips embraced hers. The fiery passion between the two of them rise more after his love confession. He love her, he'd do anything for her to see that beautiful smile. One hand slid from her breasts down to her jeans. Unzipping them, his hand gained access through her underwear to her most private area. Her moist sex caused him to grind more and more against her.

Damon sat up and thought about it. "It's better not to tell them. I know they like me in all, but I'll be okay. "Hell, I've been through worst things in my life. I'm use to death. Sure they were wrong, but they were still my mom and uncle. They were still family." He turns to Catina with his eyes close. "It'll be fine, no problem." He was smiling at her, but tears were rolling down his cheek.

Selene moaned against his mouth, her tongue teasing his bottom lip, darting now and again out of her mouth. Her red hair falling over her shoulder a bit. When his fingers touched the part of her that craved him most, she jerked her hips a bit. One arm moved behind his neck, pulling him closer to her.

Catina's eyes softened a degree. Her molten gold orbs glancing over at him. Going over to his side of the bed, she sat beside him and cupped his cheek. "I know its hard to lose family. Especially the way you had lost them. I'm sorry it had to happen that way. But your father is most likely proud of you for standing up to your mother and doing what was right." Leaning forward, she pressed her forehead against his. She sucked at this comfort stuff.

He could easily felt her desire from that moment. Who was he to refuse what she wanted? His fingers thrust inside her and moved all around her walls As her tongue thrust in and out of his mouth, touching his fangs, his fingers did the same. Faster, deeper, teasing her soft clit, felling her body melt to this pleasure. He couldn't take it much longer. he had to be inside her. Through a tunnel for just a minute all of their clothes ended up on the floor.

Damon looked at her and smile once more. He knew what she was trying to say and he kissed her softy. "Don't worry, and thanks love." He responded wiping his eyes before standing up. "I'll call Elizabeth up on our decision. You stay beautiful." he chuckled.

Selene moved her hips more against him, her desire for him growing with every touch and pleasure he gave her. Once all of her clothes were finally off, she arched her naked back against his chest, her arm pulling her body close to his. She finally ended up moving enough to where she was in his lap, her knees on the seats and her back against his chest.

Catina looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll try my best, love." She stated. "I'll probably go with Elizabeth or Mercedes later to finish shopping. They've been really nice and helpful so far." Currently, Elizabeth was in the ball room helping decorate for the Christmas party. It wasn't for another few weeks away but she wanted the decorations to be perfect. After putting a wreath on the wall, she looked down and formed her hand over the small bump growing on her stomach. It wasn't noticable yet. But she could feel it. With a sigh and looked around for something else to do.

"Allow me to give it to you." He smirked as his he get her off the seat. Seeing how such public embarrassment turned her on greatly, an idea hatched in his mind. He placed Selene in front of the train window. The cold glass being pressed against her hard nipples while arching her back a bit. Smiling, his hard member slowly enter her wet cave. A groan escaped his mouth as he begins fucking her.

"Liz, be careful..." Shawn said helping her down. He was happy that he was going to be a father, yet he soon became super cautious about anything and everything he cleans up. He didn't want anything bad to happen to his fiance`, or his child. It even caused Logan to be concern about him. "Remember, one step at a time." he told Elizabeth.

Her fingers moved along the could glass. The cold made her jump a bit and goose bumps formed on her skin. When he entered her, she moaned quite loudly before she moved her hips against his. Her forehead pressed against the translucent, cold surface and she opened her eyes slightly to see the trees moving passed them outside.

Elizabeth looked down at him and smiled. "I'm okay," she began moving down the ladder and stepped onto the floor. "I've done this long enough. I can still see my feet." She giggled a bit and moved to grab some ribbon to hang up and lace around the wreath.

"Love it?" he chuckled and continued. His hard, strong thrust allowed her breasts to get smashed against the window more. He was glad to see this from her. To have someone powerful to please her, even though he is a vampire. He hands hold on to her hips and e penetrates her deeper and faster. Letting her moans of pleasure echo throughout the train car.

She nodded, her breath creating fog against the window, her hand flat on the surface creating a small line of fog as well against her warm skin. "Yes," she breathed as she drove into her deeper. She cried out when he continued to thrust faster. She was throughly enjoying this. Even if it was in a public place.

Jack view the outside as he continued his pace inside Selene. Every moan and every thrust was so good the he couldn't stop. He noticed how easily she got submissive to their whims that he had to to more than this, though it was enjoyable. "Brace yourself.." he moaned out to her as he slowly pulled out. His shaft, covered in her cum, trailed up till it reached her anal. He took a breath before slowly entering her. The vampire got on his tiptoes just to get it deeper in her. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth once it was all the way in. She wanted a dominant man, well she got it as he begins pounding her lovely ass.

She cried out when he entered her anus. Her nails scratched the window as pleasure took her. Lifting up a leg, she put her knee on the arm rest of a chair beside them. Closing her eyes, she nibbled on her bottom lip while she moved her slender hips against him.

jack held on to her lifted leg and her waist. He moans were like music to his ears his continued thrusting more and more inside her anal. His hard shaft feeling every inch inside her . He moaned as well as he goes harder and faster, not stopping for a second. The smell of sex loomed greatly as his fingers took over pleasing her folds. Both areas were be fucked oh so well.

She tilted her head back onto his shoulder while her back arched against him. Her skin glistening with a thin sheet of sweat. The feeling of their bodies together felt so erotic and it urged her to move even more. Her pleasure heightening even more than before. When he started to tease her, she moved an arm behind his neck and started to buck her hips against his hand while her free hand held onto the arm rest to brace herself against him. The small heat in her inner core started to slightly grow. She knew she was almost there.

He felt her movements along with him. The train car was now fumed with their pleasure. He kept going and going, not slowing down for a single second. He could soon feel it inside his body, A great eruption that was about to be released. He warned her ahead of time until he finally did it. He held Selene tightly as his thick seeds entered her anus. He panted a bit, and finally pulled out. and sat down.

Selene came right along with him, she cried out a gently but bit her lip to keep from being too loud. When he pulled out of her, she took a moment to get a breather before she started to get dressed. Once fully dressed, she sat down beside him, her chest heaving up and down from her exhaustion. It would be another 20 minutes before they got home. Swallowing, she turned her head to look at him. "How do you feel about Damon getting married?"

Jack thought about it and leaned back in his seat. "I'd say more power to him. It couldn't happen to a better guy." He looks at her and let his cold hand touch her warm hand. "How about you? I know you have a response to that." He chuckled as he got dressed.

Selene thought for a minute about what to say. "I honestly think that being married will be good for him." She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "It'll certainly calm him down. Ever since I can remember he was always up to something and always had someone to flirt with or something to do." Turning her head, she looked out the window. "I think he'll be happy."

"That's life for you Selene, people change. Hell, look at me." Jack said as he looked in the mirror and see no reflection. The train finally reached it's destination and he helped Selene up. I'll see you on Christmas Day at the castle." he said and kissed her lips softly.

When the train stopped, she nodded and kissed him good bye. She decided that she'd have to do a bit of dress browsing and Christmas shopping while she was at home.

Jack waves at her as he hop back on the train home. He relaxed and dreamed about how his life changed throughout the year. It was all thanks to that vampiress. He had one hell of a ride with her. Plenty of cases and a friendship was renewed. He loves her for that, even though she'll feel no emotion for that. And yet he loves Selene as well, someone that does feel emotions. "I can't have, but I want both." he muttered silently. The train stopped and he returned to the castle. "I'm back my mistress." he said and bowed to Adelay.

Adelay looked at him and inclined her head. "I trust your trip went fairly well." She stated as the twins played around her. She was in the middle of checking on decorations for the Christmas party. Elizabeth and Shawn were doing a wonderful job decorating the place. Allie and her brother were ordering poinsettias and other things they needed while time was convenient.

"It was...and much more." he said and takes her hand. "Tank you, for everything." He say that, but knows she should be thanking him. For all the mysteries and live saving he did there was no doubt staying here was the best choice he made. "Ah milady, I though you left to get more supplies. Has Max come yet?" Logan said as he goes to them. The doorbell rang and he answered it. and he sees the driver trying his best to look presentable. "Sorry I'm late." He chuckled though the smell of pleasure as around his body.

Adelay turned her head and looked at Max. "With all the mating around here, I might as well open a brothel." She stated and continued down the hallway. But in truth, she was happy for everyone. How they were able to find love and be with someone that made them happy. She wasn't just cold hearted all the time. She cared for her servants, calling them family from time to time. Her twins were growing up and it was just starting to feel like home to her. Entering the dining room, she watched Mercedes working with Elizabeth to string lights along the balcony.

That night, Jack was on the balcony he sees the moonlight and took a breath and sighed. He was thinking about everyone he came across. He was glad to see all was happy and was trilled to have his best friends wedding here. He leaves and wishes everyone a good night before heading to see Adelay. "Quite the year we had." Jack chuckled and sits on her bed. "You reunited with your daughter and I rekindled a friendship."

Back
Top Bottom