Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

She looked up at him. Her blue eyes boaring into his red ones. When he leaned down to kiss her again, she wanted to argue but a part of her didn't want to. She wanted to feel someone kissing her again. It had been so long. Way too long. Her eyes closed and her lips slightly pressed against his own. A part of her mind fought to pull back and the other wanted to stay.

Jack held on to the kiss as much as he could. He feared that she would kick his ass for doing something like this. But when she kissed him back, he closed his eyes and enjoyed it. One hand ran his fingers through her red hair while the other held her waist. Opening his eyes he gasped seeing something truly rare, Selene face blushing. ""Has it been this long since you felt passion?" he whispered in her ear before blowing some air in there gently.

She pulled back from him and cleared her throat. Knowing she had a light pink blush on her face. His hot breath in her ear would of made her shiver had she not gained control back to her body. "Yes," she stated, taking a step back. "It's been a very long time." going over to the bed, she set her shoes down by the night stand and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Is that why your holding my wrist?" Jack said seeing her put down her shoes. Once she did, He holds her once more. "All me to reconnect to you something you longed for. Think of me as a lover then a friend and left you boody flow." he said and smiles. He kisses her once agai, but this time his and rubbed her body until it reached her chest.

His touches awoken something foreign in her. Feeling she had long ago forgot what they felt like. His hands roaming her body made her press her body against his, moaning softly into his mouth. She knew that a lot of this was wrong, but a part of her has craved this for so long. Craved a lovers touch. To be wanted. Dominated. Her blue eyes slowly closed and her hands found themselves around his shoulders.

He felt her arms on his shoulds as if she was giving in to her innocent side. The side that begs to be pleased. He was one to happily obliged this call. "I'll give it to you." He said and rubbed more of her beautiful body. he soon touched her breasts, something he knew that could get him killed if he was just acting the fool. But this was different. He was longing for her. He wanted to pleasure her. He continue to stimulate them until he felt her nipple peaking out.

Her breath hitched when he touched her chest. Shivers running through her body and goose bumps forming on her creamy skin. Her arms slightly tightened around him as he continued to kiss her. His teasing perked her nipple immediately from the attention. Her hands gripped him tightly. Normally she wouldn't go for this at all. She'd hit him with a newspaper or something else for acting stupid. But right now, this was serious in a sexual sort of way.

Felling the ache in attention, Jack stooped teasing themand moves his hands to her back. His hips begin to move and grind against her hips. Finding the zipper in the back of her dress, he unzips it to feel the hooks of her bra and her smooth skin.. His tongue pered ou and entered her mouth so it could play with hers. Without a doubt, this was turning him on greatly. Her blushing face was too cute to describe and her body was too hot to be put out.

She gasped into his mouth when his tongue peeped through her soft lips. She opened her mouth a bit, letting him in. His warm tongue brushing against her own. She moaned slightly and when the cool air hit her skin, she shivered again. Feeling the corset dress bein unzipped, she opened her eyes and brushed her tongue against his new found fangs.

His fingers gently traced over the back of her skin. Jack coult feel her tongue touching his fangs and it made him smile. It was a good thing it couldn't cut her tongue. That wouln't be exciting, to say the least. Finally breaking the kiss, he gently tugged on her dress until it completely fell onto the floor. His red eyes saw such a beautiful sight, Selenne in her undergarments.

Selene gulped and looked at the floor, her arms covering her almost naked body. Her body was slender and fit. A taunt stomach with slightly visible abs, her legs were slender and firm. Even her undergarments were black. Cotton and soft. Black cotton boy shorts covered her lower regions while a black bra covered her chest. Her blue eyes looked to the floor and her hair covered her blushing, embarrassed face.

Jack smiled seeing what he was looking at. He got close to her again an touched her skin. His lips left a trail of kisses starting at her neck down to her chest. With one hand, he unhooked her bra and removed it. He didn't say a word to her as his tongued lapped her nipples before sucking on them. His free hand touched her shorts. He rubbed it until it got to her most sensative flower. Smirking, be begins stroking there.

She let out a peaceful sigh, feeling his lips against her skin. Her head tilted back slightly as he trailed his lips over her neck and down her chest. Feeling her bra being removed, she closed her eyes just enough to keep from looking at him and looked away. But when his mouth delved down and latched his lips onto her sensitive nipples, she let out a moan. She was in pure ecstasy. Ultimate pleasure. When his other hand touched her through her panties, she felt weak in the knees, feeling hersf get wetter.

He held her up so she wouldn't fall over from pleasure as hin mouth and hand continued to work her body over. He was suprised to feel her instantly get wet. Seeing her in that state, he begins to give her more. His lips leaved her soft mounds and lays her down on the bed. he removed her black boy shorts, and spread her legs, getting a good view of her wet sex. "Prepare to cry out to god." he whispered. His stuck out his tongue and licked her lower region. It was slow, but this action would easily stimulate her body ten fold.

Her body jolted and her thighs spread apart more. Her slender back arched violently on the bed and her hands gripped the dark red sheets between her fingers. The moan that escaped her throat was from pleasure and surprise. Her hand moved into his silver hair, feeling his hot tongue teasing her sex. She massaged his scalp with her hand as he pleasured her. "Oh, Jack.."

Catina paced around her room as Damon sat on her bed. She was conjuring up the best plan to get into the Kene's castle. With the new psychic and security system, it would be really, really hard. She nibbled on her thumb nail as she thought. Dressed in a black night gown and another white ribbon in her hair. Mercedes had once again wanted to do her hair. She felt like a child. But she let the maid do it anyway. The silk flowed around her like a waterfall as she moved.

He didn't smile nor chuckled at her reaction. He just kept going. Licking her wet folds, ribbing her innder thighs, and teasing her soft clit. He felt her head on his hair and it urged to do more to her. Afther another lick, he touched that area before thrusting one finger in her. it went in and out in rhythem of his tongue on her swolen bud. All the while, he's member was getting harder and harder by the second.

Damon relaxed as he sees Catina pacing. He was wearing no shirt but still had his jeans on. He was calm while thing of a good game plan. "The best way to counter a psychic is with a nother psychic. He will be patrolling the area, but with Selene there, she could jam the psy waves he'd normaly flows around the house." He tells her. He stood up from the bed and stops her by holding her. "Are you scared?" he asked her.

Selene's body shuttered when his tongue pressed against her clit. Her lips opened partially. But when his finger penetrated her, she pressed her head back into the mattress, her breath hitched once more and her free arm moved behind her head to grip the sheets again. Just the thought of his head between her legs almost had her orgasm reeling. Crying out rather loudly, she gripped his hair slightly, careful not to hurt him.

Catina stopped when he held her and removed her hand from her mouth. "I'm not scared. But I do feel like something bad is going to happen." She closed her eyes and held his arms after they wrapped around her. Her backside to his chest. "When he feels her aura against his, he will know we're there. All defenses will be locked down. How will we be able to get in then?"

Jack pulled his finger out only to insert two of them in her. His fingers pumped her relentlessly as he felt her grip his hair more. His fang grazed her clit adding more pleasure for her. he wasn't going to stop until he got was he wanted: her loud cry of pleasure due to long awaited orgasm. "Cum for me and I'll show you the real meaning of dominating." he tells her with a grin.

"Not without the best bait a Kene could ask for. A living vampire, or in this case vampires." Damon said. "While their security is busy with Selene, We can go in and prent my mom and uncle with Jack and Adelay to be either killed or to be their slaves. If I know my mother, she would think twice denying an offer like this. Once we're in we'll spring our trap and take them down." He tells her. He wasn't afraid as well, but he too felt a bad vibe about this.

She couldn't take it anymore. The pressure was building up in her body and when he talked to her, telling her to come, she pressed her head further back into the bed and her hips moved against his fingers pumping in and out of her hot, wet and tight sex. "Jack," she moaned out but before she could warn him, she cried out his name as an orgasm hit her. She swore she could see stars from it, her vaginal walls clenched around his digits as her body shook.

Catina sighed and nodded. "The vampire bait is a good idea. Your mother doesn't know who Jack is. Atleast I don't think. I think even Adelay could take them herself. She seems to have a lot of strog hidden power." She turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Once they enter the castle, we bring in Serenity and Selene. While the castle defenses are down, I'll go in and take down guards."

He felt her cum soak his hand and slowly pulled out. He licked it and lover the sweet taste of her. Being nice, he lets her catch her breath. Once her eyes were open, he was naked. His skin was pale, but his body was well tone. His abs were showing and his shaft was as hard as a rock. "I'll show you how i dominate.." he said with a smile. He held onto her legs and thrust his mamber deep in her. He groan at how tight she was and begins fucking her hard and deep. "So tight...so good." he moaned and continued.

"That's good with me, just remember one thing. Leave Alice and Frank to me, Jack, and Adelay. We're are more likely to defeat them." He said hugging her. He kissed her softly before rubbing his nose against hers. "After this is all said and done. Lets get married on Christmas Day." he tells her. "We can start a new life, a new family."

She groaned and gasped when he quickly penetrated her. Her hips bucked against his and her hands gripped the bed sheets again, this time harder. I was so deep and hard, she almost forgot what it felt like to feel so full and needed at the same time. Her soft, slender thighs formed around his pale hips as he thrusted hard and deep ito her. Gasps and whispers of his name escaped her mouth and soft cries filled the air.

Catina looked up a him. Her eyes slightly wide. "A wedding, really? During Adelay's Christmas party?" She was estatic and a little scared at the same time. She was a bit scared at the vampiress. She was a bit intimidating. "Oh my gosh, Damon." Her arms wrapped around him more and she kissed him. "Really?" The child in her came out again at the thought of her own dream wedding. Wih everyone here during Christmas, all she needed was to send her mother and father and the rest of her family over and the rest of his and they'd use the Christmas party as a reception.

Jack continued thrusting in and out of her, increasing his force to increase her pleasure. He felt her hips rock aganst him and smiled. He moaned her name as he leaned over and kissed her lips. "I truely wanted you the first time I laid eyes on you." He admitted and kissed her back. His shaft relentlessly hits her cervix and g-spot with each thrust. He could feel her walls gripping him not wanting him to pull out.

"Yes." He answered. She read his mind on what he wanted to do. Kissing her back, th pulls her onto the bed with him. "and for our honeymoon, we'll tour all of America, together. Or if theres a place yo u want to see, We'll do that as well." He tells her and kisses her neck.

Selene gasped and moved her hands to his shoulders, gripping the backs with her nails. Little crescent moons forming into his skin from her nails. She bit her bottom lip and suppressed her moans while he spoke to her. Her lips pressed against his softly. In truth, she did have a slight attraction to him when she met him. But she didn't say anything since they were partners. When he hit her spot within her, she moved her head to the side and pressed her body against his. "Oh god, Jack. I'm almost there...don't stop."

Catina moved to the bed and laid on her side, her thigh resting against his jean clad hip and her hand on his chest, tracing circles with her nails along his skin. Her eyes closed and she moved her head to the side when his lips found her soft neck and she moaned slightly. "Inwould love to explore America." She breathed. "And Egypt and mmm, Africa..."

Nodding his head, Jack didn't stop for a second it was there he notice the pendant was still around her neck. Remembering what Damon said how it reacts to her feelings at it peak, he siis it glowing. He he continued more and more, in and out, grinding her insides so she could have that blissful moment again. "Cum for me release your true powers as a psychic for me." he said as he give one big thrust and cums inside her.

"You did said that one time." Damon chuckled and cuddled with her. As he did that he looks outside to see a shooting star. He smiles and closes his eyes, wishing for his friends to come out of this alive.

Selene's chest heaved up and down, her first orgasm raking through her body, but when his thrusts didn't stop, she felt another welling up inside her. She was too occupied to notice the pendent glowing around her neck. Her legs tightened around his body driving him more into her. When she opened her eyes, they had a bright red hue to them. When he came inside her, she came with him. The necklace moving up into the air the only thing keeping it down was the chain around her neck. The red light engulfing both of them, the heat o her powers sizzled and jolted around them in little dark electric currents.

Catina laid her head on his shoulder, hearing his heartbeat. He was so warm. She missed this so much. Her slender legs rubbed against his body as she got comfortable. She moved under the balck blanket they had adorning their bed. Candles were lit everywhere to keep the lit in the room, yet dim enough to sleep in. She hadn't noticed the shooting star, but she did hope that everyone would be okay after tomorrow. She prayed for them. Inching up his body, she ran the tips of her soft fingers along his neck and jaw. Her amber eyes seemed to be glowing in the candle light. They looked to be a soft yellow. Parting her lips, she gazed into his green eyes and whispered a soft, "I love you," in Romanian.

Back
Top Bottom