Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla wandered onto the beach, in a pink skimpy bikini. She looked around at all the guys and purred to herself. She relaxed on her towel, looking up at the clouds as she hoped a cute guy or two would come over.

(I could take her place if you want guys)

(Fresh start?)

David walked back out onto the beach in his black swim trunks. The large tiger looked around at all the gorgeous girls around, either tanning or playing volleyball. He sat by the nearby cabana that sold drinks and purred to himself as he thought about a few of the girls in particular. He could only imagine what kind of time he could have with one of the bikini beauties.

Lilly a white tiger a rear beaty in itself was looking for some fun. She saw alot of the boys with protencel. She eyed the other tiger she had seen and thought he handsome.

He saw the tigeress and grinned. He got up and headed over to her. "Hello there beautiful, I'm David" he said with a sexy purr. He looked over the tigress' body and winked at her. "Lovely day hmm?" he said. His swim trunks had already started to tighten from the beauty.

Lilly grinned and said " hello David my name is Lilly". She lifted her hand and brought it up to him. She felt herself get turned on just by looking at David.

Grant stumbled off the boat, taking a deep breath of the island's air. His eyes were hidden by some old looking sunglasses, and he wore a loose-fitting T-shirt and baggy shorts. His arms and legs were fine, muscles barely visible under the fur. He looked around, taking another deep lungfull of air, and with it, the scent map of this part of the beach. He could smell everything, the trees, the sand, the salt water he had smelled on his six-and-a-half hour boat ride over here. He could even smell the peoplebthat had been here before his arrival. Grabbing his backpack in one hand, and a shoulder-high pole in the other, he made his way across the beach, almost tripping up a few times along the way. From what he could smell, this place was beautiful. Everything was clean, even the sand, which he could feel under his paws. Whoever owned this piece of land must either pay alot of money to keep it like this, or must really love this place.

wildkat said:
Lilly grinned and said " hello David my name is Lilly". She lifted her hand and brought it up to him. She felt herself get turned on just by looking at David.

He smiled and took her hand, kissing it. "Pleasure to meet you Lily" he said. He sat next to the beauty and looked her over once again. "You're quite the sight my dear" he said with a purr. His arousal quite obvious from the huge bulge in his swim trunks that seemed to be still growing.

Layla yawned as she relaxed in the sun, day-dreaming about cute boys. She purred to herself as she had a naughty thought about a few boys she saw on the beach. The leopard biting her lip as she thought about it and her nipples hardening beneath her little bikini. She could only imagine what kind of fun she could have.

Kinky_Slut said:
Layla yawned as she relaxed in the sun, day-dreaming about cute boys. She purred to herself as she had a naughty thought about a few boys she saw on the beach. The leopard biting her lip as she thought about it and her nipples hardening beneath her little bikini. She could only imagine what kind of fun she could have.

Alex just finished surfing a wave. It was his tenth wave in a row without wiping out, so he decided to take a rest for a good while. Combing the beach, surfboard in hand. He notices all the sexy ladies that were around. His eyes soo caugh a glimpse of a hot looking leopard soaking up the sun. He love the way she looked, espically in her little bikini. Noding to himself, he head over and sits beside her. "Hi. Lovely day we're having." he said smiling at her.

Silver117 said:
Kinky_Slut said:

Alex just finished surfing a wave. It was his tenth wave in a row without wiping out, so he decided to take a rest for a good while. Combing the beach, surfboard in hand. He notices all the sexy ladies that were around. His eyes soo caugh a glimpse of a hot looking leopard soaking up the sun. He love the way she looked, espically in her little bikini. Noding to himself, he head over and sits beside her. "Hi. Lovely day we're having." he said smiling at her.
Natasha smiled as she saw Alex come onto the shore. She had been suntaning in her black bikini. She loved the beach since it gave her an excuse to wear slightly revealing clothes. She also liked looking at the few hot guys he usually hang around, but today there had been plenty of them. She was a total whore and she knew it. She didn't want to steal Alex from Layla, but he was cute and could resist the chance to sample him. She had no problems sharing him though. "it is a lovely day isn't it?" she said walking up behind him. She began playing with her log black hair, "cool surfboard" she exclaimed " it looks really long and hard, mind if I play with it?"

Lilly let out a purr and a small giggle and said" my you sure know what to say to the ladies and you sure are a gentaleman and a handsome one too how can i not enjoy your compuny".

reginalux said:
Natasha smiled as she saw Alex come onto the shore. She had been suntaning in her black bikini. She loved the beach since it gave her an excuse to wear slightly revealing clothes. She also liked looking at the few hot guys he usually hang around, but today there had been plenty of them. She was a total whore and she knew it. She didn't want to steal Alex from Layla, but he was cute and could resist the chance to sample him. She had no problems sharing him though. "it is a lovely day isn't it?" she said walking up behind him. She began playing with her log black hair, "cool surfboard" she exclaimed " it looks really long and hard, mind if I play with it?"

Alex turns to see another hot babe. He looks up and down her body and loved what he saw. "Very much so." he replied taking her hand. "I'm Alex, nice to meet you." he said before handing her his board. "Well, there are alot of things here that are long and hard, and big for that matter." he exclamed smirking.

"you might have to show me those other things" Natasha said smiling." cool surfboard dude. I've always wanted to try to learn how." while she always thought surfing would be cool, all she really wanted to do was get him alone with her. " but I don't think I'm wearing the right outfit for that." she really wasn't, her little black bikini would easily get swept with the tide. " would you mind going with me to a near by store and help me buy something?" she smiled coyly at him and added "I might even let you watch me change"

Layla rolled her eyes at the girl, jumping at the guy as soon as he came over to her. She just walked away and laid back down, going back to day dreaming.

From her words, He begins to get hard. The bulge was clearly visible through his dark blue swim trunks. "I'll have no problem helping you learn how to surf." he said. Once she mentioned her bikini. he gave a little chuckle. "Indeed, I knw the store you're talking about. I'd love to help get you some new swimware." He said and linked arms with her. "I might let you see me change as well." He whispered and winked.

Silver117 said:
From her words, He begins to get hard. The bulge was clearly visible through his dark blue swim trunks. "I'll have no problem helping you learn how to surf." he said. Once she mentioned her bikini. he gave a little chuckle. "Indeed, I knw the store you're talking about. I'd love to help get you some new swimware." He said and linked arms with her. "I might let you see me change as well." He whispered and winked.
As they got to the store they looked at multiple pieces of swimwear. Natasha pick up about six different two pieces, a couple shorts for him, and one outfit she could wear to surf. As they went towards the hanging room, they relized that no one would be their. " should I change first or should you?" she said playfully already undoing her top.

Grant's ears flicked as he heard the other man talk. Sometimes he wondered how it was possible to say something like that, and not get smacked. Oh well, he guessed if the girl thought the guy was cute enough, she'd let it slide. He chuckled to himself at a thought and tapped his way to a beachsde bar, ordering himself a white russian. Downing the drink, he set off across the beach, not knowing exactly what he was searching for.

Alex like the choices of shorts they chose, but love the diferent two piece bathing suits she chose for herself. One in the hanging room, he too noticed that they were alone. A pperfect time for them to do what ever they please. Once she asked him about changing, he playfully thought about it as he watches her take off her top. "I say we undress first, and change later." he said. He gets close to her, placing a hand on her breasts as th bulge inside his shorts gets bigger.

Silver117 said:
Alex like the choices of shorts they chose, but love the diferent two piece bathing suits she chose for herself. One in the hanging room, he too noticed that they were alone. A pperfect time for them to do what ever they please. Once she asked him about changing, he playfully thought about it as he watches her take off her top. "I say we undress first, and change later." he said. He gets close to her, placing a hand on her breasts as th bulge inside his shorts gets bigger.
"Well someone's has their eye on the prize" Natasha said. She the bottom to her piece on and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. Her body felt like bliss as he returned the kiss, their bodies pressed against each other. Her bare breasts layed against his chest as he could feel the bulge in his pants. She began frenching him as she drew him in, her back pressed against the wall with him on top of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom