Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I don't mind at all Ms. Kink.)
Grant looked around, somewhat lost. "So uh... is there a specific hotel you would recommend?" he asked, looking down, blushing as he pretended to examine his feet. "You'll have to ah... lead me. Haven't gotten the whole layout of this place, and until I do, I'll be blind as a bat." He chuckled at the joke he'd made, wondering if she realized he was blind yet.

She giggled and hooked arms with him, "Mhm, the one I'm staying in" she said. She lead him up to the hotel and smiled. "Wanna head to my room for a bit cutie?" she asked. She knew he was blind but still thought he was cute. She kissed his cheek and giggled as she waited.

He looked up, mouth open from shock. "S-share a room? With you?" His mouth went dry, and he nodded slowly. He would love to share a room with the beauty next to him. Grant's ears lay flat against his head, thinking this was too good to be true. "A-are you sure?" he stuttered out. He couldn't quite believe she was willing to let a blind person into her room.

She giggled, "Sure why not cutie?" she said. She took him down the hall to her room, opening the door and heading inside. "Here we are" she said, guiding him to the couch. "Want a drink or something?" she asked with a giggle.

David smiled as he returned to the beach. He looked around at all the girls, spotting a few good looking ones. He sat by the little bar on the beach and had a drink as he examined the girls along the shore. He grinned to himself as he watched a few play volleyball.

Jessica giggled as she spotted the big tiger looking at her, walking over with a smile. "Hey there cutie" she said, sitting on his lap. The sexy little vixen got comfortable on his lap, "I'm surprised your not surrounded by women" she said with a giggle. "I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess big boy" she said with a wink. She felt up his muscles and winked at him.

David grinned at the little fox girl. "I'm David, nice to meet you sexy" he said with a wink. He gave her ass a squeeze and growled a bit. "I'm surprised you're not surrounded by guys" he said teasingly. He moved his hips and grinded into her. "Wanna go to my room so we can have some fun?" he asked as his large paws rubbed along her round ass.

Jessica grinned and nodded. She bit his lip and giggled. "Is the big kitty gonna play with me?" she asked in an innocent voice before winking. She knew he was a big kitty, in more that one way. She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, kissing his lips hard.

He smiled at her comment and nodded, spanking her when she kissed him. He kissed her back and carried her off to his room, holding her up by her ass and giving it a squeeze every so often. Once they were in the room he laid her down in the bed and looked her over, licking his lips.

Kinky_Slut said:
She giggled, "Sure why not cutie?" she said. She took him down the hall to her room, opening the door and heading inside. "Here we are" she said, guiding him to the couch. "Want a drink or something?" she asked with a giggle.

Grant blushed quite visibly when she led him to what he knew was her room. It had to be her room, it smelled like the lovely scent rolling off the seductive leapord. He was unable to talk, staring blindly at his feet for a few minutes while he gathered his most uninspired answer ever. "What have you got to drink?" He winced, not only at the stupidness of it, but the way his voice sounded. It was the voice of nervousness.

Jessica giggled as he carried her off. She smiled up at the big tiger, winking at him as she teased him by acting like she would pull off her top.

Layla smiled, "Pretty much anything, from apple juice to tequila" she said with a giggle as she headed into the kitchen. "Whatcha feeling for now cutie?" she asked.

He grinned and with a claw, cut the strings on her top and bottom. He dropped his swim trunks, his 10 inch long, 2 inch thick cock resting on her stomach. He pulled off her top and licked her nipples as his paws feel up her nice breasts. His cock grinding against her crotch.

The wolf rubbed the back of his neck, looking around with his unseeing eyes. "Uhm..... I need something to calm down, to relax. You got anything that can do that?" He rubbed his eyes, focusing in Layla's direction. "And uh.... what are we going to do afterwards? I mean, we can't exactly be drinking all night long, now can we?"

Jessica moaned and stroked his big cock as his paws grabbed her big tits. She looked up at him and winked. She never saw such a cock, he was a big kitty and she hoped he could fit in her.

Layla smiled "I have somerhing perfect for that." she said, grabbing him a drink, not to strong but enough to relax him. "Here you go" she said handing it to him. "Well what did you have in mind cutie?" she asked, her paw rubbing along his chest as she purred.

Grant threw down the drink in a hurry, sighing contentedly as he felt his tensed muscles loosen up. He became less nervous, and cocked his eyebrow up at Layla. A canine version of a purr rumbled in his throat, primal, but in a sensual, alluring sort of way. "Well, I do have an idea," he growled, wrapping his arms around the leapord's waist. "I think you're..... sexy. God knows why you're talking to me, but hey, beggars can't be choosers." He grinned, nibbling her neck lightly. "I'm guessing you like this? And uh, Layla. Just so you know..." He hesitated, only slightly. "You will be my first."

She was surprised at how straightforward he was but she liked it. "Confidence, this kitty likes" she said with a giggle. She got on his lap and purred sexily. "I'll gladly be your first cutie" she said into his ear. She kissed his lips roughly and ran her paws along his chest again. She felt attracted to him, not sure why but she didn't care. She was only in her bikini still so his paws could wander freely on her.

The wolf growled, pressing back at her lips. He pulled her close, his hands massaging expertly at her shoulders before one went to grasp her butt. The other hand snaked to massage her inner thighs. He had to pull away slightly so he could take off his shirt, fully revealing his upper body. After he shed his shirt, he returned to working his magical fingers on her. "Well, I'm glad to have you as my first. You seem quite talented. No offense." He kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue past her lips to wrestle with the leapord's. He could feel his member starting to get hard already, forming a growing bulge in his baggy cargo shorts. Already one could tell he was well endowed. To be able to even form a bump in cargo shorts means something.

Kinky_Slut said:
Jessica moaned and stroked his big cock as his paws grabbed her big tits. She looked up at him and winked. She never saw such a cock, he was a big kitty and she hoped he could fit in her.

Layla smiled "I have somerhing perfect for that." she said, grabbing him a drink, not to strong but enough to relax him. "Here you go" she said handing it to him. "Well what did you have in mind cutie?" she asked, her paw rubbing along his chest as she purred.

David grinned and purred as she stroked his cock, he big paws groping her breasts. He growled sexily at her and grabbed her hands. He held them tight and started grinding his cock against her. He kissed her roughly and slipped hos tongue into her mouth.

Layla purred as he lost his shirt, feeling up his chest as he spoke. She giggled at his comment, "None taken cutie" she said just before their lips met once again. Her tongue rubbed against his, meeting with their mouths. She reached down with one hand and felt his bulge, making her purr in excitement.

Jessica moaned and kissed him back. His big cock sliding against her wet pussy. She had to break the kiss as she let out a loud moan. "Oh god it feels good" she moaned. She looked at him and smiled wide. "You dirty kitty, fill me with your big cock" she said to him in a lusty voice.

David growled again and did just as she asked, slamming his cock into her pussy. "How that my sexy little vixen?" she said with a grin as he continued to squeeze in the last few inches of his cock into her. He finally fit, all 10 inches deep withinn her. He licked her hard nipples and thrusted once into her, winking at her before thrusting at a strong pace. He knew she would love it and it would get her to be as loud as he liked his girls to be.

Grant moaned out as she rubbed against the bulge. He'd never felt anything like it. His hands found her breasts, rubbing and massaging them. His fingers worked a magic unlike any other man, shooting pleasure down Layla's spine. Her name came out in a growl of lust and when he replaced one of his hands with his mouth, he looked up at her eyes. His free hand journeyed down to her crotch, teasing and tempting her.

Jessica moaned loud as his big tiger cock filled her pussy. "Oh yesss!" she yelled out to him. She grabbed the sheets of the bed and arched her back as he stared to pound her pussy with his massive cock. "Harder you dirty stud, spank this little slut" she said with a loud moan.

Layla smiled at his reaction, moaning at the touch of her breasts. Her nipples hard from his hands, but even harder when his mouth met her breast. She moaned louder and freed her large breasts from the bikini top. She looked back at him and reached into his short, grabbing hold of his big cock, stroking it slowly as she felt it grow slowly. She wondered how big he was, also how much better could he make her feel. She grinded against his hand and purred at his teasing fingers.

David thrusted harder and spanked her hard, licking at her hard nipples as her breasts bounced. "Do you like taking my big cock nice and hard?" he asked with a grin as he growled. He thrusted faster, his cock pounding deep into her tight pussy. He bit at her nipples and sucked on them as he continued to thrust into her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom