Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grinned as she tugged on his tail. He surfaced and winked at her again. "You look good like that" he teased. He obviously like what he saw, since his swim trunks started to bulge. "Maybe we should dry off?" he asked with a naughty smile.

She stood up and said "sounds great to me and you look hot with all that water dripping of off you". she turned and walked to the shore and with her back to him she wiggled her tail at him and giggled.

He smiled as they headed to shore, seeing her tail wiggle. Once they were out of the water he relaxed on the sand, his bulge still visible. "Wanna know something?" he asked with a grin. He sat up and looked at her. "You're sexy" he said with a wink.

She smiled and said "well handsome your sexy as well". she flirted as she sat down next to him and put her hand on his and smiled up at him. she noticed his bulge but said nothing about it.

She looked down at him and looked into his eyes before she too laid back next to him after returning his squeeze. she then rolled close to him saying "what a beautiful day huh". she wanted to do more sense he was taking it slow but she was not sure how far she should go right now what if she scared him off.

He smiled as she rolled close to him, nodding to when she said it was a nice day. "You could say that again" he said, turning from the sun to look at her. His arm wrapped around her and a purr coming from him. "You make it beautiful though" he said with a wink.

She let out a guggle followed by a purr. She did not break his hold but turned in his arma to look in his eyes and was so close to his face she could kiss him and said "stop being so sweet might make me do naughty things" she teased him.

He grinned at her comment. "Who's stopping you?" he teased back with a sexy purr. Their lips only separated by an inch or so, he waited for her to move in before trying anything. He rubbed her back as they laid close together, his hands eager to feel her whole body if she'd let him.

She had a look in her eye and decided to make a move. She leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. she hoped she did not move too fast for him.

He smiled as he kissed her back, purring happily. Once it was over he looked at her with a grin. "I want to do such naughty things with you" his whispered to her before giving her ass a slap. He gave a sexy growl and pulled her ontop of him.

She giggled and let out a long and loud purr and said "who said i was stopping you ". she gave him one of her sexiest grin . she looked down at him from laying on top of him then she went in for anther kiss.

He smiled and kissed her back. He grabbed hold of the bottom of her bikini and slid it right off her legs, purring into the kiss. He grasped her ass and gave it a squeeze. His bulge resting against her stomach, his swim trunks starting to strain from it.

She did not fight him when he took of her bikini bottoms. she felt his bulge against her stomach and it excited her and she let out a purr that ended in a moan. she counited to kiss him and when he squeezed her ass she let out anther moan .

He smiled at her moans and purring as they kissed. His hands roaming up her body, to her hips then to her back. He purred as his hips rolled under her, making his bulge rub against her stomach. He soon throbbed harder under his swim trunks as if begging to be let out

While his hands roamed her body she took her hands and slid them from around his neck down to his chest and then to his swim trunks. she pulled down the waist band of them and pulled out his cock. she then started rubbing it with her hand. she purred some more and mixed in with it was some moans.

He let out a groan as she rubbed his cock. His hands reaching to her breasts and giving them a slight squeeze. He was a 'big' kitty indeed, at 11 inches long and nearly 2 inches thick. He enjoyed her moans and purrs, and started to tease her nipples to make her only get louder.

She moaned from his teasing her nipples. she then rubbed her body up against his cock like she wanted right now. She loved the fact he was one big kitty.

He groaned again as she rubbed against him. He gave a lustful growl and tabbed her ass once again, his grip tight as he lifted her slightly. "Ready for a ride?" he said with a grin. He lowered her onto his throbbing hard cock, slipping into her slowly with pleasure filled purrs.

When he tapped her ass she let out a lustful moan. When he gripped her tight and asked if she was ready to ride she said"oh yes iam ready ". She felt him slide slowly inside of her she let out a moan with a little scream "oh your so big your streching me bigger ".

He smiled and helped her hips bounce on his cock. He knew he was much bigger than any guy of her species. He kept his hands firmly gripping her ass as he groaned from the pleasure. "Enjoying yourself gorgeous?" he asked with a slap of her ass.

"yes it feels so good oh your feeling me up oh give me some more" she said while moaning loudly now. She did not care who heard her now she was too much into the sex to care.

He did just that, thrusting up into her. He through it would be fun to switch positions. He quickly pulled out and got her on all fours. He grabbed her ass and buried his cock deep in her pussy. "There we go! You like my cock big tiger deep inside you?" he asked as he spanked her, starting to thrust into her with groans and purrs.

"Yes put that big tiger cock deep inside of me "she screamed out as he thrusted inside of her. She then screamed out "going to cum soon".

He smiled and kept thrusting hard into her. "Cum for me my naughty girl" he said as he spanked her. His hands squeezing her breasts as he pounded his large cock into her. His groans becoming growls of lust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom