Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Walking out onto the deck Tarot saw that the ship was teeming with life once again, he took a deep breath of crisp air and folded his arms as his eyes drank in his surroundings. The crew members all seemed to be preoccupied except Damion whom he found wandering about with seemingly nothing to do. Grinning, Tarot set his sights on the man and quickly closed the gap between them.

"Ahoy there mate!"

Tarot clapped his empty hands together and when he pulled his hands apart cards jumped and fluttered away into both palms, splitting his deck evenly.

"Fancy a game? Maybe a trick?"
____________________________________________________________________________________

Her green eyes still hazed with tiredness she forced herself up. Jessica shivered covering herself up when it clicked she smelled and her body was covered with white substance "what happened.." she said thinking back to what happened before. She started putting her clothes back on and then she stopped, face going red "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO" she screamed. In a hurry she wiped herself of the icky substance and ran out of the engine room to find both the captain and Damion. She was not a happy person.

Cerise raised an eyebrow as she noticed two men on the deck with her, one with cards fluttering around him and the other spectating in curiosity. She walked over quietly, curious herself on what kind of card trick this fellow was about to do. She leaned against the railing of the ship with her hands on her hips, waiting for the trick to start.

Loradin was walking back up on deck, and decided to see how Jessica was handling herself, seeing her in a general state of panic, he confronted her..."Jessica what seems to be the problem?"

"Oh, hey Tarot" Damion said with a sime. He leaped from the railings a to go to him. "What game or trick do you have in mind?" he asked him. As he asked him, he soon felt a chill down his spine. Like someone is out to kill him. He shrugs it off and sees a new face. "Hi there, I'm Damion" he said to her and extended his hand.

She went to punch him "fuck you I was a virgin now bacause of you two I'm ruined" a tear slid from her eye.

Cerise walked up to the man extending his hand out to her, now noticing the features of his face. She smiled softly and shook his hand. "Hello, I'm Cerise." She turned to the man with the tricks and raised an eyebrow. "Let's see the trick, Tarot," she said, remembering his name from his interesting experience with Luna and her piggy-back ride.

'The same as the captin...a blood-demon?' he thought but soon paid no mind to it since he has no grudge against them. He smiles nicely to her and turns back to Tarot. "So what do you have for us Tarot?" he asked.

Loradin dodged the blow, the punch thrown out of hate and fear. "I'm sorry my dear, I did not know and felt no hymen, if i had, i would not have done the things that I did. For all of what just happened, I am sorry." he was remorseful, he did not know that she was a virgin and he felt bad that she had not said anything prior. when she threw another punch he caught it and spun her into his arms hugging her deeply, in a non sexual manner.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot smiled, bringing the cards back together in a full deck and started shuffling them when a small crowd began to gather. He turned and gave a nod to cerise before continuing. With a flick of his wrist the deck of cards fanned out between his thumb and fingers. He held them so the faces were turned away from him and asked cerise and Damion to each pick a card and keep the image in their mind.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Cerise picked out a card and looked at it quickly. She kept the card's image in mind, "The Jack of Hearts", she thought to herself, imagining the card in her head.

Damion took one carad and looked at it. 'Heh...The Ace of Diamonds' he thought and nod. Remembering it, he then hides it the card until Tarot said to return it.

She shuttered at the embrace letting her tears fall. There was no way she could confront her brothers now she was tainted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot smiled and nodded to each of them, by reading their faces he could tell the two crew members had done exactly what he asked of them.

"Now please return them anywhere in the deck"

With that Tarot's eyes fluttered shut and he turned his head away.

She thought about it and what had past had past. She looked up at him her eyes glistened with tears "of course..." she whispered closing her eyes leaning back onto his chest.

"If you ever have anything that you need let me know, and I shall make sure that it comes to you." Loradin held her longer than he would some else, knowing she needed the support. "If it is any kind of help, I love you as i do all the women of my crew, i know that it may sound wrong but when one such as I has support from so many, it is hard to make a choice.

"Its fine" she said looking away "I don't need affection or love" she said sternly almost ripping herself out of his grasp running into the engine room and taking her post noticing they were almost headding to the wrong place. She fixed the controls again as she shuttered coldly wiping her face to get rid of the tears that continued to fall.

Tarot could feel cerise and Damion returning the cards to the pile. He waved his hand and the cards folded back into a single deck, he opened his eyes and turned towards them flashing a broad smile. He brought his hands together and squeezed them shut, his hands pressed against the full deck of cards and it began to shrink until both hands clapped together and no cards remained.

"That's all" He let his words linger for a moment watching for the expressions on his shipmates faces to change "That's it" he said again "nothing more... thank you both you have been a wonderful audience" waving his empty hands around for emphasis

Tarot's smile widened even more as he neared the end of his trick, reaching out he grabbed Damion's hand and shook it vigorously. Upon joining hands with Damion a sudden force pushed between their palms, expanding, growing until Tarot released the man's hand and revealed the ace of diamonds stretched out among his fingers. Then moving quickly he scooted over to cerise and pressed his cheek to her lips knowing that she probably wouldn't willingly kiss him if he asked. When he pulled away a flat rectangular card unfolded in the gap and clung to the moist surface of her lips. The card was her own jack of hearts. Tarot chuckled as he backed away hoping not to get struck in the face.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Loradin made his way back up on deck seeing all happy and laughing. looking out over the edge Loradin noticed a black cloud in a sea of white..

"Oh no, not now." He raced to the helm grabbing the com. "All hands to main deck were going to have a battle on our hands." terror in his voice, throwing the ship into full stop.

He Re raised a brow until he felt something other than Tarot's hand. Once he let got he sees the ace of diamons. "Very good" he replied to him. He soon chuckled a bit seeing Tarot kissing Cersie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom