Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
A confused look plastered across her face and she took off her hat for the strange girl. She put the hat on her lute and noticed that the girl's arm was around her breasts. She smiled slightly at that and wondered what she was up to.

Luna rubbed the hair against her face with a silly look on her face, "And it's sooo soft, mmm, fantastic!" Her other hand went ahead and copped a feel, giving a breast a good squeeze before she pulled it back, "Oh, I'm sorry. It's a natural reflex, I can't control it, honest!" She exclaimed, taking the hat from her and putting it on her head, "Fabulous hair and such a sexy hat. You've got everything." The Night Elf said, now standing infront of Felixia.

Cerise didn't know what to do with herself and before she could move to walk away, she felt Lord Malcore's arms around her, hugging her close to him. She did not feel anything sexual about it like he usually did, but out of sincerity and care. She tensed up her muscles, never feeling someone do that to her before and slowly, she relaxed under his embrace. "Th-thanks.."

"Ummmm, thank you?" She was still seriously confused and blushing heavily due to that grope. She looked up at the girl and giggled up at her. "Such a little ball of energy aren't you?" She leaned back up against the wall of the nest.

"You're welcome Cerine, I hope nothing but the best for you, I know how hard life can be when you are shunned by the world, but with time, even our race can make a difference. Look at what I've done in only 21 years, i am the sole reason that these ships exist, and if you want i can help you find your place in the world."

"I appreciate that Lord Malcore," she said softly, blushing a bit from his utmost sincerity towards her. "Why are you doing this for me?"

Cerine sighed and laughed under her breath, "A force huh?" She walked out of his hug and turned to face him. "I'm sure someday we'll see it. Someday every one of us won't be blinded from it... Someday you won't even need those contacts anymore." She turned to walk away, feeling heat rise up in her cheeks from the hug he just gave her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot was in the middle of a deep slumber when the sound of the Fulmine's 2pm bell filled the air. The Galley master had never been a heavy sleeper and the moment the bell reached his ears Tarot sprang to his feet, his leather boots sank into the mattress and he fought to maintain his balance. His eyes performed a quick scan of the room and that's when he realized the large knife clutched firmly in his right hand. An expression of utter bewilderment formed on his face as the man placed a hand on his hip, tossed the blade into a spin, caught it and returned it to the sheath hidden on his back beneath his cloak. He stepped down from the bed rubbing the back of his neck, his guess was that maybe sometimes his hands -as well trained as they were- simply reacted on instinct before Tarot himself had the chance to. He let out a chuckle, adjusted his hat and exited the room to explore the ship some more.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna giggled right back, "Ah, the blessing of youth. Enjoy it, young lady, you'll never get it back. It takes plenty of work to stay as good looking as me at my age." She told her, tilting her head to test the weight of the hat, "Such a fine hat, and I love your outfit. You are stylin'. You pirate heartbreaker you." She picked the hat off from her head and offered it back to her, "Sometime later, maybe you'll let me try on the whole ensemble?"

She laughed loudly and nodded. "Sure! And you look amazing yourself..." She blushed softly and took the hat back, setting it back on her noggin. She wondered what the "whole ensemble" meant but tossed the curiosity aside. Pulling her lute back up, she started another jig, hoping it would please her new friend.

"Beauty and talent!" Luna exclaimed, watching her play and enjoying the tune. She nodded her approval and smiled. Once she finished the sequence commented, "I can only dream of what else that mouth could do to entertain me."

Blushing heavily and quickly pulling her hat down over her face, embarrassed. "I don't know...." She muttered and smiled under the hat. Things were hitting off swell already, only after a couple tunes as well!

"Hey!" Luna snapped with a smile, "No hiding your pretty face from me. I don't like that, not one bit." She snatched the hat again, holding it away, "Much better." She commented, just fine with staring at her akwardly.

She blushed harder and scratched the back of her head. " So....what do you want to do? Or what do you want to talk about, Luna?" A slight breeze picked up and made her hair brush lazily over her right shoulder.

She held Felixia's hat to her chest and thought it over for a second, "Alright, so. Exactly how old are you?" She asked simply, rocking back on forth on her heels, then tip-toes, then heels again as she waited for an answer.

Jessica was out like a light sleeping on the bed in the engine room. She was not going to be happy when she awoke.

((FYI, your profile says seventeen.))

"I'm thirty five now, darling." Luna informed her, now staring at Felixia's chest, "You certainly got those full size early enough. Plump, pale and round. This crew is full of wonderful busts now."

(( Ooopsy...its late so my mind is slipping, sry ))

"Ooooh." She looked down to the top of her exposed breasts and wagged them some. "Well, after puberty they kind of just exploded out." She giggled and looked up at Luna. "Your breasts are nice too."

Damion was lounging about in in the infirmary. After the moment of pleasure with Jessica along with the captin, he decided to take it easy for a while. He immediately got bored and dust himself off. Going up to the deck he streched out and walk along the railings of the ship.

Luna gushed at the praise in an exaggerated fashion, "Why THANK you dear, you really think so? Want a taste?" She asked, tugging on the neckline that pressed against her left mound.

"I don't know....." But her tongue said differently, making her get up on her knees and grab hold of the woman's breast. Tugging her shirt open, she latched her mouth onto her nipple and sucked greedily, expecting warm milk to flood out into her mouth.

Luna didn't expect her to suddenly latch on and it made her jump. She laughed and pulled her head further into her bosom before pushing her off, "Hungry girl, aren't you? I like that." Luna wiped some of the liquid and saliva off of her breast and readjusted her outfit. She put an arm around Felixia and whispered in a hot breath in her ear, if you liked that, why not come to my room tonight?" With that, she left. Acrobatically she clambered up a deck from the outside before going inside the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom