Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her screams of pleasure were louder then ever "more!" she howled as she bounced up and down against them both. Jessica was already at her limits but still allowed the boys to do what they will with her.

"We'll give you more" he chuckled and moaned as he pumps his cock in her faster and faster. They soo got into a different position. The caption was fucking her from behind as Damion was relaxing and thrusting his cock in her mouth. He smiles at Loradin knowing that they are both loving this.

Loradin started going faster now, his hips bucking like a mad man, but he had an ace up his sleeve.

'Hold all us fast and wide make this session last until the next bell is sung.'

the next bell wouldn't ring for another two hours and Loradin knew it wouldn't ring until then.

SHe ucked on Damion's cock hard and rough as she was racked with orgasm after orgasm. Her eyes squeezed shut as her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth

His hands caresses her cheek and breasts as he thrust deeper in her mouth. "I can do this all day" he chuckled. He kissed her lips for a few seconds before thrusting his cock back in her mouth.

((I'm gonna put my character to rest for a bit since I'll be AFK most of the day))

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot felt the entire ship lurch forward, the wood creaked and moaned as they were obviously leaving port. Though it was a massive ship Tarot could barely hear the purr of the engine "What an amazing vessel" he couldn't begin to fathom the countless hours of hard work and maintenance the captain must have sank into this ship to make it operate the way it did. During his little pause Tarot felt his weight shift as the Fulmine began to accelerate, he quickly lost balance and was sent sprawling on his back with a thud.

"Blast! Never got my ship legs"

He grumbled as he flipped onto his knees, waving a hand across the floor all of the cards that spilled were swept up in a single deft motion. He scrambled back to his feet, wobbling through the halls, his hands were seemingly unaffected by the ships movements as he continued shuffling his cards between hands without even paying attention as if it were second nature to him. He let out a labored sigh after searching the ship, he was tired and he envisioned the bed back in his chambers, it was untouched and the fresh linens were inviting. He figured everyone was probably busy on board at the moment and didn't have time for tricks, maybe if he napped for a few hours and let the crew tire of their posts a bit they would be more inclined to wind down with a game of cards. After wandering a bit he located his bed chamber and fell heavily against the door knocking it open as he followed through, teetering all the way to his bed. His shins caught the edge of the mattress and Tarot collapsed face first his elegant cloak fluttering down on top of him like a blanket. It didn't take long before sleep claimed him and he was snoring into the bed sheets.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

She arched back "no don't switch yet ah!" she moaned out as the pressure was building "Loradin fuck your big..." she moved back against him as she continued to suck harder on damion's cock.

"Hmm as the lady commands, for her pleasure." Loradin continued to fuck her pussy hard and fast, his cock growing as his own approaching orgasm grew, and the Bell of 2pm was almost on them.

"Yes...more" Damion said to her as he thrusts in her moust faster. He cous feel his cock getting bigger and bigger as 2pm approaches. He didn't want this to end, but it wasn't his spell.

Throughout the day Cerine walked through the large ship, trying to memorize where everything was. She finally found the engine room and was curious on how everything worked on the inside. She was about to touch the doorknob to turn and open it but heard some noises from the inside. "Uh.." She leaned her ear to the door and backed away quickly, recognizing moans of pleasure. "Moving on," she said to herself, quickly going back up on the deck and inhaled the fresh air deeply. She exhaled, walking over to the edge of the ship and jumped up in surprise from the loud bell.

it was the 2pm Bell, it was the signal of then end of his spell, and his largest Orgasm in months. he could feel here as Jessica's body was raked, time after time, spilling her hot juices all over his now semi-hard cock... "MMM oh Jessica, that was fantastic. hmmmm we could try that again sometime soon. sadly you two will be out of it for about six hours letting your body recuperate." Loradin was happy, that his crew was happy.
He collected his things and and started walking down the ships hallways, nearly dressed, his coat and shirt not on yet, and his pants unbuttoned and opened showing the top of his pubic hair, it was there by the side of the rail he found Cerine. Loradin stood beside his clothing just the way it was when he saw her. "Its lovely out there isn't it? I've spent most of my life wondering why I was here, and if I'd every meet more like me. never knowing that I'd meet someone like you." his voice was soft and kind, and held a certain seductive quality to it.

Cerine turned around quickly, not thinking anyone would be there after the bell and then calmed down, noticing it was only Lord Malcore. She listened to the words, while she looked at how he was dressed. She gave a bit of a smirk, remembering the moans of pleasure from the engine room, now realizing that one of them must have been Lord Malcore. She smiled lightly, thinking how much of a player the Lord was and shook her head, turning to face the edge of the ship again.

"I had a feeling you were different, but not in the same way that I was," she said with a cool tone, trying to ignore the way he was talking to her. She turns her face to the side, noticing his shadow behind her. "It was a smart idea to hide your true identity with contacts. I wouldn't mind a pair of my own, but what difference would it make?"

"Most people of my home land are the only ones that know what I am, the rest of the world sees me as a Sage of great power." Loradin's hand came to rest on the rail slightly over top of hers, his scent was pleasant, even after the romp he had been through and his body was wet with other juices, his over powering all the rest. he stood there in thought, his free hand came to rest on the other side of Cerine his soft but well pronounced bulge in his pants pressing into her ass.

(Oh fuck me.......seriously 6 pages of posts and I was only gone for a day at school? I can't keep up if this is going to be the pace.)[/u]

((k so we took on one more person for our crew, we our setting sail for a land far to th east, you can throw a curve ball at us with a random airship with a boarding battle included, you are the spotter for the ship after all. heheh *devilish grin on face**))

Cerine frowned at his success to hide his identity, becoming someone to look up to. She straightened her body out to avoid any further contact, not wanting to feel any part of his body and turned to the right, crouching and sliding her body under his right arm and out of his hold. "I am happy for you and your successes, but... I don't want to hear any more of it." She felt her frustration rise, not knowing what the hell to say to him. All she felt was guilt and jealousy, wishing that she had the opportunity to show the rest of the world what she could do with her skills and not a criminal, being chased day after day for survival, with a pinch of greed. She formed her hands into fists, clenching them tightly in anger at herself. She knew that in order for her to do what she had been wishing all along, she would have to move on from the past and start fresh for her future. And that time is now.

(Derp....ok)

Lounging up in the crow's nest, with her legs dangling over the side, Felixia was playing on a lute for entertainment. She was shooting out a jaunty tune and was singing along to it. Her voice carried high and clear in the bright sky, with only a few clouds rolling over the horizon. She grinned to herself and giggled, barely a day at sea and she was already acting like a pirate. "The sea does strange things to people....." She swung back into the song, slowly growing faster and bawdier.

"Oh my GODS!" Luna cried, standing next to Felixia, seeming to have come out of nowhere. She knew the ship better than anyone, next to those who built it and Loradin. Three years and you find plenty of ways to get around, that and her skill at stealth, "Your hair! You must be Felixia!" Luna gushed, reaching a hand out to touch it, "Such a gorgeous color!"

"Gwah!!!" She yelled out in surprise and flailed around for a moment, finally getting her knees under her and setting her instrument aside. "Ummm, yea that's me, and thanks." She watched her curiously as she petted her teal hair. "Your a sneaky girl, aren't you?"

Luna laughed, "Sorry about that." She got closer and stood behind her, holding her hair in her hands and running her fingers through it, "Is this natural?" She asked, then gave a little fake gasp and put an arm around her and her finger to Felixia's lips, "Shh, wait, don't tell me. I plan on finding out for myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom