Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking Home (Decadence and Candira)

After all of this, she hadn't expected him to play footsie with her, but she chuckled as she realized what he was doing. She smiled back, loving it when he did that. She leaned against him a little bit and smiled as he ran his foot up and down her leg in that twisted way of his. She was still a little worried, but the fact that he didn't seem worried did much to ease her fears.

She decided just being there with him was enough for now. "Okay. Ya know, it's nice to come here again. I feel like it's been forever since the first time we came here. Don't you?" It was small talk, but at least it was talk.

He was surprised she hadn't pressed further, but he somehow knew that she was on the same page as he was. Or was she? Maybe, but it didn't seem to matter, now that they were engaged in some light conversation again.

"It has been," he said, barely remembering everything that has happened since that night at the club. "Feels like it's been months," he continued, squirming his leg against hers. He was also surprised she hadn't shown any resistance to his little invasion. Maybe she was just playing innocent. Seemed like a typical strategy from someone like her. Or was it? He would have to wait and see. He played some more until he began to move her leg with his.

The faint Italian opera played in the distance, accompanied by the orchestral wave. He closed his menu, realizing they haven't yet served them anything to drink at the moment.

Sophie thought it would be best to just let him keep whatever was bothering him to himself for the time being. If he really wanted or needed her to know, he'd come out with it on his own. Besides, it seemed like he really wanted her to be on his side on this one. The redhead smiled and played a little with Keith as his leg moved hers.

"I thought time was supposed to fly when you were having fun," she said with a little laugh. She set her menu down on top of his and leaned up to kiss his cheek, not really caring about drinks at this point in time. She just wanted him to feel good.

"That only happens whenever you're around," he replied, returning her kiss while resting his forehead against hers. Why did time have to exist, anyway? Why couldn't he just freeze this one moment so he could savor it for so much longer than the paltry seconds this will all feel like soon. There were words aching for him to say to this girl that he wanted to pour out of his heart in a sickening deluge of emotion, but he had to keep the flow at a trickle or else he might just scare her away. Keith was intense like that.

Just then, a white figure appeared in his peripheral vision. Vinnie usually enjoyed dressing in white suits. It matched his hair, which was just as Swedish-white. That, and he usually wore large shades indoors, in addition to having a passing resemblance to a younger Ray Bradbury. The thought came to mind the moment Keith sensed his presence.

"My, do the two of you look beautiful together," Vinnie said, smiling. "The moment looked too perfect for me to interrupt, but I figured you'd go for too long without any service."

Keith turned his head to meet the owner of the establishment, cracking a smile of his own. "Vinnie..."

Vinnie made a gesture with his arms that made him seem like he was ready to embrace him, only to instead rest a hand on Keith's shoulder. "My boy, so glad to see you here--and who do we have here?" His shades move to face where Sophie is sitting.

"Sophie," Keith said, turning to meet her gaze, "this...is Vinnie." He then turned his head back. "And Vinnie, this is my girlfriend, Sophie."

At his reply, Sophie could only smirk. He was always a smooth talker, but he seemed even smoother when he was talking to her. She enjoyed the moment, and smiled as he kissed her and looked into those green orbs of his as his forehead rested against hers. She felt warm around him, in a good way. It was nice to just be there, and sometimes that's just what people needed.

Just as she was thinking this, a man dressed in all white came to their table. One wearing sunglasses. How strange that people needed to do so indoors. Well, need was a strong word. One that did apply to some, but didn't to others. She wondered if there was an issue with his eye-sight, or if it was just him trying to be cool.

His comment about them looking beautiful together caused her to look up at him, her mind wondering who he was to say such a thing so casually. She smiled when they were introduced, though her stomach dropped a bit. So this was Vinnie? The person who was going to get Keith's lawyer. Interesting individual. She could only hope that he was a fair one as well. One that would be merciful in this request of his.

"It's nice to meet you," Sophie said, politely.

Keith noticed Vinnie was already positioned at the edge of the table, close enough to extend a hand over towards Sophie, taking her hand and leading them up to his lips, where he planted a swift smooch on the top of it. As Keith watched, his foot squirmed further against Sophie's, tightening defensively. His expression did not change at all.

"The pleasure is all mine," Vinnie said, returning her hand from his grip. He then chuckled. "My, are you lovely. Keith certainly scored a real keeper with you." It is hard to tell exactly where he is looking behind those shades, but it is evident that his attention is locked on Sophie.

Keith simmered in a few seconds of awkward silence before chuckling in return. "Ah, Vinnie..." he said, preparing to fidget in his seat, yet remaining still.

"So what'll it be? The Tortellini and the Chicken Parmesan, as usual?" Vinnie asked, taking their menus. "And if you're surprised that I know, let me remind you that a key to running a successful business lies in understanding your customers." His eyebrows rose for a moment, before dipping to hide behind those shades again. "I'll also add a bottle of 2008, Chamonix Pinot Noir to go with that meal. Reserve, of course. A courtesy, on the house. I know you're not old enough to drink, Keith, but who's gonna card you here when it is I who runs this joint?" He then laughed, letting his hearty voice fill out his hospitable gesture. "Relax, enjoy the ambiance, while my servers bring you your food, starting with the bread and the drink. I bid you and your lady friend adieu." He then took a moment to bow, slapping Keith's back and nodding to Sophie before traveling to another table, as though he were a host to a wedding. In the next table nearby, where two mafioso-looking guys in dark suits sat, he began to speak in Italian, throwing his head back laughing before continuing.

Keith turned back to face Sophie. He took her hand, raising his eyebrows and widening his eyes at her as though he were seeking approval. "He tends to do this every now and then whenever I'm here," he said. As he finished, a silent waiter with a curly mustache and slicked back hair brought them a basket of bread with a bottle of the Chamonix half-buried in bucket of ice. He then filled two crystal glasses with the wine before bowing off.

Sophie wasn't taken in by his charm. At least not in the way he hoped she would be. The pretty redhead politely let him kiss her hand, though she felt a bit uncomfortable. The tightening of Keith's foot around hers made her feel a bit better. It was clear, however, that she didn't want to anger Vinnie, and Keith seemed to second that motion. When her hand was free, she put it on top of Keith's.

Her smile remained in tact as Vinnie's attention locked onto her for an uncomfortable amount of time, though his comment about her loveliness and being a keeper earned him a "thank you." Sophie nodded her agreement as Vinnie took their menus. She let him be generous, figuring it was what he wanted to do. Once he seemed to have made his impression, he left them to take care of other customers. She watched curiously, wondering what kind of person he was behind all that Italian generosity. Once Keith's eyes were back on her, she looked back into his eyes, seeing the way he sought her approval.

"Compliment your dates?" she teased, smiling softly. "He seems nice, but I'm not sure what to think of him," she said, shrugging. And then the waiter came and gave them their bread and wine. When the waiter was gone, she squeezed Keith's hand and smiled. "But I'm glad he seems to like you."

Keith swirled the wine in his glass, giving it a weary look before bringing his eyes back on Sophie. "It's his way of letting me know that there's a favor I owe him," he said, putting the glass back on the table and reaching for a slice of bread. "If there's someone who ever taught me that nothing in life's free, it's Vinnie. Of course, he also taught me that if you ever wanted something, you should go out and steal it. Er, take it, I mean." He smiled.

Sophie listened as she watched Keith, deciding to take a piece of bread for herself. "I figured there was more to him than met the eye," she said with a glance in the man's direction. Her attention came back to Keith quickly though. "I thought you were acting a little off. This explains it. But you could have told me, you know." She took a bite of her bread and chewed it thoughtfully before speaking again. "Then again, it's probably a good thing you got me here first. I probably would have worried."

She looked him in the eye and smiled back at him, shooting him a bland little look at the end of his little statement. "Ha ha," she said nudging his shoulder. "I meant it when I said I'd do more than just kick you next time I find out you're in trouble." She was more worried than she let on, but he didn't need to know that. "Whatever he asks you for, just be careful, Keith." She took another bite of her bread, deciding that she'd done enough nagging for now.

Keith buttered up his slice, spreading it evenly over the soft inside before taking a bite. A few crumbs sprinkled onto the collar of his buttoned shirt, which stuck out because the fabric was so black. He could tell she was worried about Vinnie and his favor; she's been all over it since the last time they were here. He was worried about it as well. It was out of his control, and more in Vinnie's, so it seemed like he had nothing else to count on except to hope that his request wouldn't be too dangerous this time. It was easier back then when he wasn't so much in love with anybody. They mostly involved stealing this car, or causing ruckus for that store owner in that corner, who was behind on their protection money, but that was a while ago. Vinnie's been a little more ambitious since then. Who knows what he's going to ask this time around.

"I'm sure I can handle anything he throws at me," he said, devouring his slice of bread. He picked up his glass of wine. "I did promise you that I'd never hurt you, didn't I?" He clinked her glass, watching the liquid shift in its confines. "Why don't we make a little toast to that."

He was being a little too cavalier to be believable at this point, but he couldn't help it. And he was only trying to put them both at ease. She smiled softly and picked up her glass, clinking it gently against his. He'd also promised to be more careful. But she could bring that up another time. "I know you'd never do it on purpose," she said with a smirk, taking a sip of her wine. She put the glass down and then cupped his face gently, kissing him lightly on the lips. "Worry a little more about you than me, this time around, okay?" she smiled and then let his face go, returning her attention to the bread for a moment so that she could calm down. "Anyway, that is just too sad and serious to dwell on, so let's talk about something else." She smiled and waited for him to say something, wondering if he'd want to talk more or not.

It made him a little uneasy by the way she smiled while she picked up her glass. She seemed to trust him. Most girls who knew Keith learned not to, but Sophie wasn't like most girls to him anyway. He had no idea what Vinnie was going to ask him, and that was what made him feel uneasy. "Of course I wouldn't do it on purpose," he responded to her smirk, taking a gulp of the wine. He noticed it was almost gone by the time the glass was already on the table. By the time he was going to glance back up at her, she already had her hands around his face, kissing him. He felt some of the wine mixing between their lips. "Have I ever let you down?" He replied with his own smirk.

He went back to his bread and finished his slice. "Alright, let's talk about something else..."

Just when he was about to continue, the waiter appeared with their food, placing their plates neatly over the table. Keith's attention was cut short by the sizzling cheese on his plate. The steam coming off of Sophie's dish tore his attention away from his Tortellini for a moment, before addressing the waiter with a simple nod.

"Maybe we should continue at a time when the food won't be getting cold?" He said. He seriously wanted to tear his plate apart as he was already digging in, ripping apart the cheese to expose its semolina-packed innards.

Sophie found more and more that that smirk of his was a weak point for her, as much as it also infuriated her at times. Dating Keith was certainly an interesting development in her life. At the very least, she could say she'd never been bored. She noticed that his wine was nearly gone and smiled. That was just like him. He was too practical about food and things like that to just take his time and savor things. But she envied him a little--he always dove in head first to enjoy things, and she had to be nice and neat about it.

With a mental shrug, the girl laughed at the way he was already starting to rip apart his plate with about as much restraint as a wolf. "Sure, dig in." He was adorable, and apparently quite hungry. She just nodded and went back to her own meal. She carefully started in on her food, not wanting to make a mess of herself, not so worried about the plate itself.

Even if she couldn't fully approve of Vinnie and his sketchy business sense, she had to admit that the man knew how to cook--or at least how to hire a good chef. She watched Keith as she ate, admiring his single-minded determination to reach his goal--a full stomach and a satisfied pallet. It was amazing how differently they worked toward the same goal. Still, she couldn't help but be attracted to him, even as he wolfed down his food. Something about his spirit just appealed to her.

So she ate with him in relative silence, just enjoying his company and working on her own plate.

His fork slid around the plate, making these abrupt, scraping sounds as he tried to find any more morsels to no avail. He eventually scooped up some of that meaty sauce to finish his dinner. "Hmm," he hummed, wiping his cloth over his mouth. He glanced over at Sophie, who had found his eating habits amusing. In fact, it seemed like she found everything about him amusing, and he thought that was cute as hell. The way she'd study him and then laugh afterwards or perk up a smile...this coming from someone who was so direct and used to being so serious at everything made those expressions--well, how could he put it, weightier? It was different than those other girls. They were faint giggles from giddy groupies at best. Sophie was far more than that. Maybe it had a lot to do with their past as well.

As he watched her eat for that moment, the waiter caught his attention for a moment by passing by their table. The waiter didn't bother to stop by their table for any additional service, but Keith understood his intention when they both made eye contact for a moment that was long enough to let Keith know what he had to do.

His arm slipped around Sophie's shoulder. He gripped her there softly and brought his lips close to her ear. "Excuse me for a moment," he said. "I'll be back in a sec." He kissed her on the cheek and stood up, leaving his napkin on the table before disappearing into the back. Once he passed by the waiter, the calm server with the bandage over his nose approached the table where Sophie was sitting and asked, "How is everything tonight, my dear? Is there anything else I can provide for you?"

"Ah, Keith," Vinnie said with his back facing him. The stern, old man was studying the contents of the shelves in the storeroom with his hands nestled in the pockets of his white slacks. He then turned around, giving Keith the chance to see those ominous dark shades. "I hope you realize how much that lawyer cost me. Good news is, you won't have to worry about that trial at all."

"And the bad news?" Keith had his hands to his sides, ready for whatever Vinnie wanted to say next.

"Bad news?" Vinnie said, chuckling. "No, nothing like that, but as you know, I do have something for you to do for me that I would appreciate. My little niece is coming to town tomorrow. Apparently, she's around your age, and I would like for you to take her out and show her around town. Is that something you could do?"

"Absolutely." Keith replied without any hesitation. It was an offer he couldn't refuse.

"Good," Vinnie said, almost expectantly. "There is also one more thing I'd like to ask. My nephew, Paul, is opening up a cocktail lounge in downtown and is in need of some...extra talent. Your lady friend tonight shows some promise, and I wanted to know if she was willing to help out on the opening night tomorrow evening."

Keith felt like his breath was taken aback. "W-wha, um..." Shit, he really couldn't say no, could he? As much as he wanted to get things done for Vinnie, involving Sophie felt like crossing the line. "...it would be best for her if she had a say in this matter before we made that decision."

Vinnie's eyebrows rose. Then he smiled. "Keith..." He chuckled. "Looks to me like she's done a number on you. You've changed. I'm used to seeing you with a new girl every other week. She is quite a looker, though. Easy on the eyes, I'd say. Don't tell me you've fallen for her already? There'll always be another."

No, there won't be, he thought to himself. He wanted to let him know that, but...Keith had to maintain this relationship with Vinnie, and that usually meant never letting the man down under any cost. "I'll let her know," he said.

"I'll offer her five-hundred dollars," Vinnie said. "Just one night only. No obligations. A girl like that could pull in a large crowd. You ever asked if she could ever do...more with what she has to offer?"

This conversation was beginning to infuriate him. "No," Keith said, feeling even more annoyed with each word Vinnie said about her.

"Well, I would appreciate it if you could, especially for tomorrow, Keith. I'd like to remind you that that lawyer was very expensive, and since I've already helped you, it would be very beneficial for you to return the favor. I scratch your back, you scratch mine, capiche?" He cracked a smile from the mention of the old word.

He wanted to sigh, but he held it. "Understood. I'll let her know about it tonight."

"Very good," Vinnie said.

Keith could barely keep his eyes on Sophie as he returned to the table. He was already having second thoughts about his involvement with Vinnie, and for the first time in a while, he was starting to think more about his life and well-being...aside from school at least. Sophie's words to him earlier came to mind. He sat down on the table, nodding to Sophie as he did so and looked ahead in contemplation. Then he took a deep breath.

And then he shared with Sophie what his plans are for tomorrow, as well as what Vinnie has proposed for her in the best way he could without offending her. He didn't like the idea one bit, but the way he explained it made it seem like he really needed it to happen. He didn't mention the lawyer though, but he'd figure that she'd get that idea soon enough.

Sophie was a slower eater, so when Keith was finishing up, she was only about half-way through her meal. She was just getting a drink from her water goblet when Keith put his arm around her. Her eyes caught his face, her head turning just enough to get a better look of him. When he whispered into her ear, she blinked and raised her eyebrows but nodded. And then his lips were on her cheek, and after that he was gone. Suddenly the booth felt cold, and more isolated than romantic without him. Frowning, she pushed her wine aside, not interested in the rich drink now that she'd had a few sips of it.

The redhead smiled as the waiter approached, asking her if she needed anything else. And then it became clear that he'd gone to take care of business with Vinnie. She merely shook her head. "Everything is wonderful, thank you. I think I might like a box though. I'm not sure I'll finish it all."

The waiter nodded and took care of her while she continued to eat slowly, methodically. She was lost in thought, but managed a smile and a pleasant thank you when he came back with the box. She ate what she wanted and boxed the rest as she wondered just what kind of favor Vinnie was asking.

He'd known all along, of course, that this wasn't going to be an evening about them, but it was nice to pretend for a little while. Sophie hadn't known at first, but as soon as Vinnie met them at their table, her suspicions were roused. She shook her head and frowned. Of course he'd known. It was why he'd been acting so weird. But now, she was worried that this snake of a man would be asking too much of Keith. Yes, snake was the term. Cold, calculating, damn-near hypnotically charming. At least for those with a weak will. She hadn't bought it, but allowed him to think that perhaps she had. It was one thing to privately dislike someone like him. It was quite another to have them know you did. Especially a man like him.

She sat back and looked up at the ceiling for a bit, considering the way Keith was being so possessive of her when the man was around. The way Vinnie had looked at her made her feel uncomfortable, but she was quite sure it hadn't showed. His attention to her body and the way she looked tonight only made her stomach tighten. She got the feeling that somehow, she was going to be dragged into all this, whether she liked it or not.

When Keith returned moments later, her hunch was proven to be correct. Score 2 for Sophie, infinity for Fate. She frowned as he explained about her part in all this, not terribly bothered by the fact that another girl was going to spend time with him. Granted, she was a bit jealous, but she was more concerned about what she would be doing at this new...establishment. It was just one night, but she couldn't imagine the work or the owner of this new place being savory in any sense of the word.

Still, as she looked at Keith, she found herself unable to be as offended as she should have been. His face was so sincere, and it was clear from the fidgeting and the scowling that he wasn't pleased about this current arrangement, but if he'd thought it was going to be dangerous, she had no doubt that he would have said no. He'd dragged her into this, albeit unwillingly, but it was his mess to clean up. She should be furious, but she only found herself on his side of things. Vinnie was a powerful man--and a rich one. He had the ability and the man power to get things done. Terrible things. Sighing, she looked him in the eyes and knew that just as Keith couldn't refuse, she couldn't. There was no telling what might happen to him if she did.

"You do realize I'm going to kick your ass, right?" She folded her arms and gave him a little glare. "And I'm sure as hell not paying for this meal." Her demands in the big scheme of things seemed a little ridiculous, given their situation, but it was really the least he could do. "And when I'm finished with this business, I'm kicking your ass again. And if they ask me to do anything I don't want to do, I'm calling Faye and she'll kick your ass." She sighed and leaned back, uncrossing her arms. "Tell him to keep the money. I don't want it."

Sophie's response was expected, given the situation. He was more than willing to let her kick his ass for all of this, and it would all suffice as a big thank you to her. But he was still surprised that she had been willing to agree with Vinnie's offer, as well as refusing the money. "Are you sure about the money?" He asked, widening his eyes. "It's not like he can exploit you further after you've given him the time. Plus, five hundred for way less than eight hours is...pretty good money." He thought about the cocktail lounge and Paul for a moment. He had never met Vinnie's nephew or even heard of him, so he didn't know what to expect. Neither did he have any idea of who he was going to take out tomorrow, let alone what kind of car he was going to take her out in. Still though, it couldn't take his mind off of Sophie's engagement tomorrow. "But...thank you, Sophie. I don't like this any more than you do, but all I have to say is...thank you." Keith then held both his hands behind her neck and pulled her lips into his to kiss her.

He dropped enough bills on the check to cover the rest of the meal, as well as the tip. The waiter had been standing nearby the entire time, and Keith understood that their conversation had been eavesdropped on the entire time and will be passed on to Vinnie. Keith only scoffed at the ordeal while admiring how it made things just a little more convenient for him. "Let's head back home," he said, grabbing Sophie's hand. He led her up and away from the table, keeping her close to him until they were out of the establishment. Whether or not she chose to want to physically assault him, he left her the opportunity to when they were away from public eyes. Thinking of it, it was probably the first time he managed to squeeze out a smirk following that meeting with Vinnie.

Sophie was unhappy, but it was hard to stay mad at a guy who was thanking her so much. Sighing, she frowned when he brought up the money. "It's the principle of the thing," she said with a little frown. She was sure she'd feel enough like a piece of meat as it was--there was no need to feel bought-and-paid for as well. But before she knew it he was thanking her again, kissing her. Damn it all, she found herself melting into him, despite the urge she had to knee him right in the groin.

She believed him when he told her that he didn't like the situation. There was no way that he was on the same level of dislike as she was, however. So she let the waiter who'd been watching assume that Keith was going to have a little spat with her, because she was really going to kick his once they left. At his suggestion to go home, she nodded and took his hand, letting him lead the way. Once they were outside, she let go of him and put all her weight into a punch that was delivered to his arm. She was no 20 pound, bleach blonde girl either. There was enough force there for a bruise to form. "That's the first round," she said.

There was no way he was getting some tonight, either. If he wanted to sleep with her, he would have to just sleep or find a place on the floor or couch. And even after all the anger and stress and worry that this little mission of hers took on, she felt bad for hitting him so hard. She added that to the list of emotions she felt right now: hurt, anger, sadness, guilt, jealousy. After a few moments she was calm enough to drive and then got them home. Once they were back in her apartment, she locked the door and leaned back against it.

"Let it be known that if there is a bruise there tomorrow, it was well-earned, and that my hand hurts a little."

Well hey, at least it wasn't a steel bat this time around. Keith was amused she could hit this hard, but it also shocked him at how painful it turned out to be. His face grew red as he felt her fist connect and dig against some bone, and he had to demonstrate a lot of resolve to only produce a seething wince. "Sophie..." he said, while he grit his teeth. "Thanks again." Despite all of that, though, he remained looking as calm as he did before.

It was fortunate that they shared some silence in the car, because he needed something to bite on in order to keep his mind off the pain. The bruise continued to throb, but he'd been hurt by worse. Still though, Sophie hit harder than she looked. It made him wonder if she was ever on the softball team in school or had taken self-defense classes at some point in her life.

Once they were back to her place, he stared at her as she backed against the door. He nodded at her while glancing at her hand. He quickly snatched it and massaged her knuckles for a bit before holding it up to his lips to kiss them. Afterward, he rubbed his thumb over them again while taking a step forward until he was nearly pressed against her. "...What? You never said I couldn't do this." He then leaned down and kissed her, pressing his body against her.

She glanced at him now and then on the ride home, watching as he showed model restraint in not making a sound, not saying a word about the pain. Sophie wasn't sure if she was amused at that, or upset. What a day this was turning out to be. Once they were inside and she was against the door, she could see him staring at her--something she wasn't sure about.

After her little talk about her hand, he snatched it up so fast, she wasn't sure that it hadn't always been in his hands. She shivered as he kissed it and massaged it lightly. At his step, she knew she was in trouble. His words rang true, she never did say he couldn't do what he was doing now. And it made resisting him as he kissed her impossible. She melted against him as he pressed into her and let the door support her.

After a moment of hesitation, she closed her eyes and kissed him back, unable to help herself. She already felt terrible about giving him that bruise that she was sure was forming--whether he deserved it or not. She wanted so badly to comfort him. After all, his decision had to have been far more difficult to make--to tell Vinnie that it was her decision to participate or not...to have to tell her that in order to give that man what he wanted...

She pushed it all out of her mind and deepened her kiss, her free hand on his waist. She wanted him to know she still loved him. Even if she was mad.

The look on her face was so cute. He gripped her hand for a moment more, giving it that gentle squeeze before guiding it back down to rest on her thigh. The feel of her lips reciprocating with his made him unable to restrain himself from sliding his tongue in to find hers. It just seemed like the more Sophie went out, and the more eyes found her, there were more who wanted her for themselves. It aggravated Keith to be in the middle of all of this, but it made him that much more grateful they were together...and it also made him feel hornier being this close to someone desired by so many. As he felt her warm body against his, he began to grow hard down there, begging for that hand on his waist to unzip those restraints so he could be buried into her again like earlier today.

With deft movements, both hands went to work. His left hand rolled up her green top, exposing her chest, while the other hand hiked up her denim skirt, keeping his palms against the inside of her thigh as he slid up, seeking the warmth between her legs. He pressed farther into her, nearly covering her body with his taller frame so all he could smell was her. He could tell she was having trouble resisting, and it amused him that he had managed to exploit that. Despite that though, he still loved her, and his beating heart was a result of that. His breathing intensified as they delved deeper into this unprecedented moment. "You know I love you, right," he said in between kisses, gasping for breath into her ear.

Sophie let her hand fall to her side as he released her and parted her lips for him, her tongue finding his own in a dance of passion. She kissed him deeply, holding him close as he pressed even further into her, his body making hers seem so small. She could feel him getting harder as she pressed against him. So much for resolve. There was just no hope of her standing up against anything when it came to him. She was still angry, but she was having a hard time conveying it.

And then those clever hands of his were working at taking off her clothes again. Her shirt was up over her bra in no time, and her skirt was up just as quickly, his hand on her inner thigh spreading heat and want throughout her body as he found the warmth between her legs. Instantly her body heated up, heart beating faster, breath a bit more ragged as she kissed him.

Panting, she shivered as he murmured into her ear, "You know I love you, right?" She did, and damn it that's what really just broke her down. She shivered and looked up at him for a moment, unable to look anywhere else since he was so close to her. "I know," she said shakily. "And you better after this." She kissed him again. "I love you too." And she did. More than he knew.

Damn his large cock, as it strained the denim of his jeans, bulging out against her. He could feel it beginning to bend from its expansion from inside his pants. The touch of her tongue against his hadn't helped in this at all, as well as the tender heat felt between her thighs and the glowing beacon of her exposed bra. Her panting just made him even more carnal with lust. He groped her veiled pussy, savagely clawing at her there, while his fingers pressed in and swirled, stretching the panties in odd directions.

"Still mad?" He teased, sneering at her with wolf fangs bared, breathing in her panting gasps. He squeezed her down there, spreading his fingers. "You know I will," he said, addressing her comment about better loving her after this. Oh, he would. He kissed her, nibbling on her lips, then tasted her chin, and licked at her neck, scratching her wherever that piercing touched. His other hand was under her thigh, eager to raise that leg up to spread her lips for him, which his other hand held in an almost contemptuous grip.

Sophie wiggled and squirmed as he groped her, shivering at his touch, whimpering softly. His teasing made her lock eyes with him again, and she could see the beast within him coming to the surface. Well, damn it if she wouldn't give him a taste of his own medicine. She panted softly as he used his fingers to tease her.

Despite their current situation, she was still quite mad at him. It might have explained the aggression with which she undid his pants, practically ripping them open to release that huge cock of his. She let him lift her leg from her thigh and kissed him back as his lips brushed against hers. The redhead pulled him out of his boxers and started to stroke him as his lips traveled down her body. Even through all the anger, the want and need, she was still enjoying herself on the most carnal level. And somewhere in there her love for him surfaced as well.

He sighed once he felt that zipper being undone, that soft hand entering that opening--letting in cold air, then pulling him out to choke that shaft. He uttered a slight groan as she stroked him, exciting him as he dug into her neck with increasing force. The hand raising her leg pushed farther up until her knee hit the door, while his other hand continued to probe her with stiffened fingers, penetrating her while her panties were still on.

Keith panted, feeling the want for her steadily rising. He nuzzled his face in between her breasts, sucking at one side of cleavage to fish out her nipple, but to no avail. It was still nice enough to press his mouth over the marshmallow cantaloupes, even though they were firmly settled in the cups of her bra. His green eyes then looked up to meet those swirly gray eyes of hers. And he just stared at her, breathing, panting together while they eliminated all of their private space to merge with one another once again.

The sound of his groan urged her on, her hand tightening its grip on him just enough, still stroking up and down. His lips in her neck made her shiver and squirm, groaning lightly. And then the feeling of his fingers penetrating her just a bit through her panties made her moan, gasping. She'd get him back for that...somehow.

Her eyes closed for a moment as his face found its way into her cleavage. She shivered again as he sucked at her, hoping for more, but he couldn't get her free at the moment. Not if he wanted to keep teasing and torturing her the way he was. She was already stretched impressively, one leg stretched up so that her knee was back against the door, the other leg holding her up as well. Would he want to just have her here and now against the door? Or would he want to bring her in and really get to her, take off all those clothes in the way of his goal?

She stared back into his eyes, panting, dazed, and hungry for more of him. The pale green bra that thwarted his attempts to get at her breasts stayed put without the help of either of their hands, and the matching panties that stopped him from pleasuring her fully were only frustrating her now. "Keith..." It was somewhere between a plea and a command, her expression telling him that she needed him to make a quick choice, since he was the one who had her practically pinned to the door. Stay here and have hot, unplanned angry sex, or go into the bedroom with it and take a little more time. It was his decision this time, and she would go along with it either way. Right now, she just wanted his monster cock inside of her, making her forget about what she had to do, about what they'd both agreed to. She wanted him to show her how much he loved her, and to do the same, all at once. And she wanted to let him know exactly what he would be missing if he strayed.

Back
Top Bottom