Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking Home (Decadence and Candira)

Keith watched in amazement at how Sophie carried her role. She made it seem like she had worked here for years. She turned heads wherever she went, looked comfortable smiling and flirting with other men, and even the staff all knew her by name. The place was running smoothly, and she didn't look new at all. He could feel a growing desire for her as he watched her work, feeling just a little jealous at the thought of her being shared and passed around like that, along with the sight of her wrapped beneath the arms of suited customers, ogling what he believed had belonged to him. And he couldn't do anything right now. He couldn't even have a seat with her!

And as tacky as Playboy bunny suits can get, she still looked stunning tonight. His eyes kept a bead on her while she hurried away from the table to address the front. The more he saw those bunny ears flopping from atop her red hair, the cuter he thought they looked. He wondered if Paul would ever adopt cat ears instead. The idea made him fantasize about opening his own lounge. It'd probably have a name like The Cat's Meow or something like that.

He kept the memory of how she felt against his arm, replaying it in his head while he watched her. How warm she felt from beneath that silk, curves bulging and inviting him from the side. The sight of her creamy skin, and her ample cleavage jutting from her torso, displaying that deep line, was enough to make him want to do some very nasty things to her. But he couldn't have it right now, as it was being shared by all the customers in the establishment. He sighed as he relaxed in the booth. He looked back at Marisa, content that he wasn't alone at the very least. "It's a nice place," he said, nudging her with an elbow with a sneer while he grit his teeth.

"Paul," Carla said, voice as husky as it was sexy, "your cousin Marisa's here. She just walked in with this handsome stud and just got seated in that booth over there."

Paul was leaning back against the wall, enjoying himself when Carla had approached him. He looked up, recognizing his cousin's profile scooted up against this tall, pretty boy with dyke hair that made him question his gender. So this the type Marisa's been dating or what? He scoffed, making his way to the booth. He opened his arms as he neared them.

"Marisaaa," he said, poising himself to embrace her and give her kisses on both cheeks. "Well if it ain't a surprise." He focused his attention on her, ignoring the pretty boy that was seated next to her.

Sophie kept up her act, pleased when she finally saw the end of the line. They were nearly at capacity anyway. She smiled and led the boys to a table, taking her cues from the other bunnies and being affectionate--but only so much. she left them with a few menus and waited for Carla to return before she went to help the other girls with drinks. She carried tray after tray, making sure that the groups were happy and the tables were covered. She was making friends with the girls, though only what she would call "work friends." Still, she seemed to be fitting in well enough now. The redhead always looked back at Keith whenever she got a spare moment, occasionally finding his eyes locked on her. She wondered what he thought of her, and then forced herself to find something more to do.

Marisa smiled when Paul came to her table. She got up and put her arms around her cousin, kissing his cheeks in return. "Paul! I've missed you. I heard you were opening another place, so I thought I'd stop by and see it while I was in town. Also, I don't get to see my cousin anymore." She made a little pouty face and then turned his body physically so that he had to acknowledge Keith.

"Paul, this is Keith. He's showing me around while I'm here. Uncle Vinnie thought he would be fun to hang out with." She hugged her cousin's arm like Sophie had hugged Keith's. "The place looks great, cuz. Oh, hey, actually, you have Keith's girlfriend working your hostess stand tonight." She smiled and looked up at her cousin. When she spoke next, it was in Italian.

"Be nice to the guy. He's worried about his girl, just like you would be. I'm seeing Uncle Vinnie before I leave. I want to have a talk with him about these two. So keep it in your pants," she warned, though she was teasing him as well. She was so nice about it, she doubted her cousin would take it the wrong way. Besides, Paul and she had been close when they were little. She was more like a little sister than a cousin--she was counting on it to give her a little pull.

It pleased Keith to find her eyes darting back in his direction every now and then. Actually, it relieved him more, since he was feeling so uneasy noticing how much everyone in the place wanted her, and it was becoming so apparent that many of the other workers were beginning to resent her. Some of the girls gave her dirty looks from a distance, and he could tell that they were jealous. He did have to admit that seeing her draw so much attention was beginning to turn him on a little, and it made him see her in a new light. When they had the chance to make eye contact, Keith found her eyes, mouthing, "I love you," while connecting his fingertips on both hands together to form a heart. He smiled at her, hoping that it'd make the ordeal less painful.

He was too busy paying attention to Sophie to notice Paul approaching their table, but when he heard his voice, he perked in his direction, blinking. The guy with the slicked-back hair practically ignored him as he watched him hug Marisa, greeting her like how Vinnie would greet his relatives. He was sort of used to being treated this way, but he still couldn't help but find Paul a bit rude. Still, he kept himself in check. This family didn't like to fuck around, so it was better to keep things cool while he can.

Paul grumbled to himself, eventually finding himself facing the magician bastard thanks to his little cousin. "Hey," he said, extending a reluctant hand. "So you're Keith." So big Uncle Vinnie sent him out to show his cousin a good time. And this was Sophie's boyfriend...what a lucky bastard. What Paul would pay to be in his shoes for a night.

Then Marisa spoke to him in the Sicilian tongue, telling him to lay off the poor guy because he was worried about Sophie. Like he gave a flying fuck. But Marisa did have a good reason.

"He's not family," he replied. "But if Uncle Vinnie thinks so highly of him, then alright, alright. Whatever. I'll cut the guy some slack. Didn't know he and the redhead were so close."

Marisa was pleased that her cousin agreed to let up on her new friend. It was taking a lot of resolve. And then she gave a surprised look, turning his face to hers, still speaking in Italian for him. "You like her don't you? Paul, don't tell me you're dreaming of her already." She shook her head and teased him a little, smiling in a way that showed understanding and pity at the same time. She hugged his arm gently and smiled. "Have a drink with us, Paul. Stay for a little while."

Sophie was working her tail off, forgetting for the moment that she was actually wearing one. She worked her body the best she could and decided that before the night was over, she was giving all of her hard earned tips to her fellow bunnies. She didn't want it. Besides, she was getting tired of them looking at her like she was still in high school--tolerated, but not accepted. Carla was the only one who seemed truly sympathetic. When she caught Keith mouthing that he loved her to her from across the room, she smiled and breathed a sigh of relief, making the little sign as well.

After a few minutes, she started helping with drinks and finally brought some waters over to Keith and Marisa...and now Paul was there. She smiled and kept herself professional. Of course, Marisa was was Paul's cousin. "Can I start you all off with something? Would you like anything Paul?" she asked, being polite, professional, and somehow flirty all at the same time. She hated how the lines were blurring tonight. Oh well, just a few hours left...four to the precise...maybe less than that--she hadn't looked at the clock in awhile.

The little brat seemed to know him too well. "I won't lie, she's beautiful. My customers will be coming back here, and they'll all have their hearts broken when they learn she has left. My ladies will be picking up the broken pieces." Paul said. It felt nice practicing his Italian for a change. Especially if that gave him the chance to make his conversation a little more private in front of their special guest here. And now she wanted him to join them for a drink. "Alright, alright. But only for a minute, Marisa," he then said, taking the side opposite of Keith. "It's been a busy night."

Keith, on the other hand, sat there, silently observing the two as they began speaking in Italian. He couldn't make anything out of it, but he brushed it aside, wishing the night would end soon. He greeted Paul earlier, sounding out a low, "Hey," while lifting his chin up at him. When he shook his hand, he gave the man a firm grip, and he wasn't surprised to find Paul's grip--actually, it was more like he seized his hand--to be literally on the verge of trying to crush him. He kept his eyes locked on him, and he could sense the hostility in those dark eyes of his. He was already not too big a fan of him, and he could also get a sense that it might have had something to do with Sophie. "And so you must be Paul," Keith answered, keeping a firm gaze.

Then after a while, Sophie appeared with the drinks. Keith turned and looked at her, somehow expecting some special treatment, and then she turned to Paul first, asking him for something to drink. She asked him first. What the fuck. Keith blinked, letting his hand reach over to the back of his neck while he looked down for a moment. Why was she so...bubbly and why didn't she ask him--calm down, she's just working here, I mean, be grateful she's not working as a stripper or anything. Relax. Chill.

Paul noticed how Keith began to fidget around like a restless kid. It amused him. He was better than him, somehow, and he was showing him up right in front of his girl here. He smiled to himself as he turned to their lovely server. "Why, yes, Sophie. I would like a Martini. What would you like, Marisa? Keith? I suppose you'd want something light since you're underage."

Keith glared at him. "Considering I'm driving your cousin, sure, I'll take something light." He turned to Sophie, smiling. "How about a Scotch, on the rocks."

The instant she saw Keith's expression change, she knew she'd made a mistake. An easy misunderstanding, she thought, but one that still stung at him and his pride. She'd asked her "employer" first, but she'd been assuming that he wasn't going to stay long. Apparently that was a mistake. Marisa picked up on it as well and volunteered that she would like a hard lemonade, since she wasn't used to anything stronger than that. The blonde caught the heat between the two men and kicked Paul under the table--a warning to him to be nicer.

"What a treat. Paul doesn't often drink with his customers," Marisa said to Keith, hoping he might get the hint. At this point, though, she wasn't sure it would help.

Sophie for her part gave a nod and leaned over to Keith, kissing his cheek gently. "I'll be right back," she said to them all, hurrying over to the bar so that they wouldn't have to wait. She felt awful already for working here in this get-up. And now, even Keith was mad at her, and he was the whole reason she was here! How much punishment was she supposed to take? At least none of the bunnies were openly hostile. When Sophie returned to the table a moment later, she gave Keith his drink first, then Marisa and finally Paul.

Marisa was asking about business. "So your club has been a success? I'm so glad to hear it. Has anything exciting happened tonight?" She asked as she took her drink with a polite thank you.

Sophie wanted to stay longer, to sit with her boyfriend. Hell, just sitting at all would have been great. But she wanted to let him know that she was still on his side. She didn't want Paul. She wasn't entirely sure that she even liked Paul. But she couldn't exactly say that right in front of him. So she asked, "Can I get you anything else?"

Paul smiled at Keith. The kid was forgetting that he was ordering a drink in a place that he owned. He could simply card his ass and deny him that Scotch, thereby calling out his stupidity--which was what he was about to do. He did give him some credit though. The boy was reckless and direct, and he kind of liked that about him. And then that was when Marisa kicked him under the table, causing him to shoot her a disapproving glare.

When he looked back, he noticed how little control he had of the situation, and that pretty boy over here really had his balls wrapped around the redhead's neck. The kiss, even though it was just a kiss on his cheek, gave him that defiant sting; it reminded him of that first time a girl quit his club for another one down the street. The turnover was part of the game for sure, but it hurt, even though he had been naive at the time to believe he could keep all of them from leaving. The redhead just so happened to be another one. She not only kissed him, but she left to ring his order, not even bothering to card him or ask Paul for the green light. He pursed his lips, curling his fingers together and balling them up into a pair of fists. That infuriated him, but...like high turnover, it was all just part of the game.

The kiss came unexpectedly for Keith, whose eyes grew wide for a shy moment before withdrawing back to his defenses. He could tell that it ticked Paul off quite a bit, and that made him smirk while he kept his eyes on him. To provide the icing on the cake, his lips found Sophie's cheek, returning her kiss as he continued to stare at him while doing so.

Paul just rolled his eyes at this point, resting back against his seat as Sophie disappeared before later reappearing with their drinks. To kick him while he was down, he watched as she served Keith first and then ended it with him. Fantastic. This was already too much for him. Not that Paul wanted to get physical with Chris Angel sitting across from him, but these two needed to get their own room since they deserved each other. The redhead already made her point. If she wasn't loyal to him, there was no sense in beating it into her. Or keeping her around for any longer. Call him soft, but that was how Paul felt about women nowadays.

"Sophie," Paul said. He ignored Marisa's question for the time-being. "It looks like we can take care of things from here, and I appreciate your help. If you don't mind, you can leave soon if you're in the mood." He then glanced at Keith. "I can watch over Marisa. You make sure your girl makes it back in one piece." He took a sip of his Martini. "And about your outfit, Sophie. Go ahead and keep it. Consider it a token of my gratitude." Then he rose his glass and took a longer sip.

"As for you." Paul turned to Marisa, in Italian. "Me, you, and Uncle Vinnie would like a word. It's been a while." A smile then appeared over his lips. He chuckled.

Marisa put her arm around Paul and braced herself for a little bit of an argument. It wasn't her cousin's place to force Sophie to make a choice like this. The girl obviously loved her boyfriend, wanted to do right by him, but she wanted to show that she was a good worker as well. She felt badly for Sophie, and when she realized how the girl had gotten into this mess in the first place she had to give a disapproving look at both men at the table. Her uncle was going to get quite the earful from her.

The cool blonde didn't touch her drink aside from accepting it. She'd really only ordered it because it had seemed like her cousin had insisted. Keith, she figured, was pushing the line because his girlfriend was under Paul's thumb for the night. Clearly, Keith was the jealous type, and her cousin was just as bad. Sighing, she wondered why it had to end up this way.

Nothing she did was right. Well who the fuck was she supposed to please?! She was getting tired of this constant bullshit. She was not Vinnie's property, and it was none of Paul's business if she loved someone else. It hadn't been her choice to work here in the first place. She caught the look in Paul's eyes before he'd calmly spoken up. He didn't want her here anymore. At least he didn't take Keith back and start beating him with a bat. All things considered, he'd been good to her. He could have been much worse, but it was clear that he'd been the only one who worked there that actually wanted her around. Aside from the bouncers, possibly.

As he excused her, it felt a little like a slap on the face. Not particularly hurtful, but a little humiliating. Still, she kept on her smile and felt relief at the fact that she could leave soon. "I'll stay while Carla takes her break, if it's all the same to you, then I'll go. She's been working very hard." She smiled softly and was a little surprised at the fact that he wanted her to keep the outfit. She wasn't sure she wanted to, but she got the feeling he would be hurt if she didn't, so she decided to take it with her.

"Thank you, Paul. It was nice working with you." She said it with honesty. She'd only known him for a few hours, but at the very least, he'd been a good boss. With that, she gave him a peck on the cheek and excused herself, heading back to the hostess stand to relieve Carla.

"I want you to take all of my tips from tonight. I'm leaving when you get back from break--I have permission. If you think anyone else is particularly deserving of extra tips, you share. Otherwise, it's all yours." The redhead smiled at her and gave her a little hug before shooing the girl away.

Back at the table, Marisa was surprised at her cousin's Italian closing. She wasn't sure what he had in mind, but it was nice to see him smile again. "Yes, it's high time we had a word with him." She leaned against her cousin and smiled. "Thank you, Paul. Someday a beautiful girl will fall in love with you. Just like someone wonderful will love me." And Marisa really believed it.

Keith was impressed. Here he thought Paul was going to lose it, but it seemed to him that Paul came out as the better man in the end by accepting his defeat. Still though, Keith had no reason to be so jealous in the first place. Sophie was looking stressed, probably feeling uncomfortable being dressed like a slut, and then having to deal with his inane bullshit, along with the likes of Paul and his own brand of inane bullshit. And she had been doing this for him. For him! He had forgotten that for a moment, instead focusing on his own needs like a little boy who refused to grow up.

"I'll admit, I didn't like you when we first met," Keith said. "But I think that deep down, I think you're all right. Here's for the drinks." Keith payed for his Scotch, along with Marisa's lemonade. He added extra to cover Paul's share, along with a generous tip. "And thank you. I appreciate that."

"Don't mention it," Paul said, eyeing the money Keith left on the table. He slid it forward towards Keith. "No, no. You keep it. It's on the house. Consider that a reward for being the gentlemen." He cracked a smirk in Marisa's direction.

Keith pushed it back at him. "I insist."

"Keep it."

Keith shook his head, then crossed his arms, refusing to take the money back. "It's yours. Count it as good luck for the start of your lounge."

Paul sighed, scoffing into a small laugh. "See what I have to deal with here?" He said, facing Marisa. Then he turned to face Keith again. "Get outta here, get yourselves a room."

Keith smiled and nodded, raising up from his seat. "I'm sorry if we couldn't spend any more time together, Marisa, but I had fun while it lasted. I'll take your advice into consideration. Thank you for it." Then he looked at Paul. "We will." After that, he grabbed his drink and left.

"Oh, no, no, you don't have to!" Carla said, gasping from the thick wad of twenties and Benjamin's Sophie stacked into her hand. This could help pay for some new clothes for Joshua. Or maybe that Nintendo 3DS he's been begging for. "Thank you!" She beamed. "I...you know what, just go home already, your man's waiting for you over there anyway. The dressing room's unlocked by now, so you can go gather your things." Her eyes lit up at her. "I'm gonna miss you!" She then hugged her, eliciting a squeee from herself as she held Sophie close.

Sophie smiled at Carla, glad that she'd made the girl's night. She returned the hug, gratefully. She was so very happy to make Carla happy. "I'll come back and visit some time. Thank you so much for being your friend," she said softly. The redhead smiled and thanked Carla again before walking away toward the dressing room. She made it without trouble and changed back into the clothes she'd come in, wanting desperately to get off her feet. She pulled on the pencil skirt, the shirt, and the sweater once again. The stockings and bunny suit were stowed nicely in the bag she'd gotten them in. She nearly walked out with her ears still on though. Chuckling, she put them in the bag and fixed her hair before she came back out.

Marisa was glad that the two of them were getting along better. And that Sophie was being released to go home. She imagined that working in a place like this, where so many demands were placed on her, would be tiring. She waved cheerfully at the girl as she took off in her bunny suit for the hostess stand. She seemed so nice.

"You're welcome, Keith. Maybe we'll see each other again some time." She smiled and waved again. When he took off, she turned to her cousin. "Paul, you're a sweet guy." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Sophie found Keith toward the door and smiled as she came to him, practically running. She put her arms around him and hugged him close. "Please, let's go home," she said quietly. She took his hand and squeezed it, walking toward the door. "My feet are killing me." She was frustrated, a little battered, and very tired. She just wanted to be home and with him again.

He was a little disappointed that she hadn't kept her bunny costume on, but what could he expect really, after all she has gone through for him. And it didn't look like she had a coat to cover it anyway, so it was the sensible choice now that he thought about it. She was pleasantly covered in that grey sweater and white skirt, which hid her curves a lot better than that leotard did, but he couldn't help but notice how even under all of those layers, they still couldn't hide them completely. Heads were still turning wherever she went.

Keith was waiting by the hostess station, leaning beside the podium thing where they kept all the menus, drink hanging in his grip on one side. A lot of the cocktail waitresses were giving him these furtive glances while they passed him by, and they weren't making too much of an effort to hide them. Some of them were tanned, dark-haired, while there was this amazon of a woman in yellow with these huge tits. The one in red with the name tag that read, "Carla," slapped him in the arm with a menu when Sophie came bounding out. And he was so glad to see her.

"You've read my mind," he answered, agreeing (for the most part). He took her hand with both of his after putting his drink away and left the noisy lounge with her. The fresh air of downtown was around them now, and it was nice to be outside where he didn't have to shout to be heard. Sophie's voice was a definite relief to hear, and seriously, he didn't want to hear anything other than that voice. His grip on her hand tightened, as he let her lead him towards her car. "Let me drive you home," he said on the way over there, thinking about her feet. She may have worked there for about 3 hours, but it seemed like it had taken its toll on her.

Right before he opened the door, he spun her around so she could face him and held her tight, pressing his face against hers. He quickly found her lips and kissed her, giving her a quick tongue that waved and frolicked before backing away. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that," he said. He felt that those words weren't enough, and that he could say more, like how glad he was to see her again, and that he missed her so much; but it was all he could manage at that very moment. He could always say more later.

Sophie was drained from trying to keep her customers thinking she liked them and was loose enough to try to squeeze them in before the night was over--talk about horrific puns. She shivered at the thought of the way some of them had touched her, the way that first guy had been so sure of himself when he'd come on to her. To top that, she'd had to deal with Keith and Paul wanting her attention. God damn it she was emotionally exhausted. Her feet and back hurt from standing in her heels for nearly 3 hours straight, never really taking a break, and she was frustrated that Keith had only added to the pressure when he got there. Plus, she was sure she'd hurt Paul's feelings, and it was all just a big mess!

But now she was free. And he was offering to drive her home. She could have kissed him, and would have if it wasn't for the fact that he was already opening the door to the club for her. Once she got out, he pulled one of the most romantic moves a man could use--he spun her around and kissed her. He crushed her to him and kissed her with passion, but kept it short. She still felt a little dizzy when he pulled away and apologized for the whole ordeal. God she loved him.

She pulled him close and leaned into him. "I missed you so much," she said, snuggling into him. "You can drive me home if you want...but how did you get here?" she asked, confused. How had he and Marisa arrived? She somehow doubted they took the bus. Had they called a cab? It wasn't an accusation in the least, she was just curious. While she thought about it, she stayed in his arms, comfy and so very pleased to see have him there again.

He was so glad to be this close to her again. The parking lot was pretty deserted, so there was nobody around to notice what they were doing to each other at this hour. Keith stroked her hair with a stray finger, guiding it down her cheek. He wanted to learn more about her, and it was on his mind the entire night ever since he was around Marisa.

"Yeah, me too," he replied, surprised that she hadn't shown and sign of resenting him for what he put her through tonight. He had assumed it took its toll on her somehow from the look on her eyes, but he had to talk to her about it to be sure. And he bet there were lots to talk about on the way home. "Zack let me borrow one of his cars," he said. "We can leave it here tonight. They can take care of it later, or I can always return to get it back." He opened the door for her to get in. "Let's just go home. I want to share with you what happened tonight, as I also want to hear what happened to you over at Paul's lounge. You look really tired."

The pretty redhead felt special and cared for as he ran his fingers through her hair. She smiled softly, grateful that he'd offered to drive, glad that he wanted to talk so she wouldn't have to ask. She leaned up and kissed his cheek again, slipping into the passenger seat as he held the door open. "Yeah. I'm really out of it," she said, waiting for him to get in too. She closed the door and leaned back in the seat, her seatbelt on. "I feel like I need a shower," she said, wrinkling her nose. "Needless to say, you won't find me working at a place like that in the future unless I really need cash," she said, sighing. "I'll tell you more about it later. How was your date with Vinnie's Niece? She seemed nice...pretty," she said in an off-handed way. There was a little edge in her voice that sounded a bit like jealousy, though.

The redhead was curious as to the things he and that blonde bombshell had done together--it wasn't that she didn't trust him. It was that she didn't like that he'd given his attention to Marisa and her needs. That they'd been able to go on a real date and she was stuck with attempted kidnappings and hospital visits...But it didn't change the way she felt about him. It just hurt a little to know that a complete stranger could have what she couldn't--and worse still to know that it was all her fault.

"You won't believe how much of the night was devoted to you," Keith said, taking them out onto the road. He backed the car out effortlessly, babying Sophie's car by easing the accelerator, making the ride smooth and easy. "We spent a great deal of time talking about you--actually, we talked a lot about us. Sure, I took her to a club and we danced a little, but all in all, it made me think about you a lot." He then continued, describing how Marisa was single, and had been having trouble finding Mr. Right. To him, Marisa was just a friend, and he really hadn't had a chance to learn that much about her, honestly. He did know she was the romantic type, and was very observant, as well as surprisingly considerate. "There's nothing between us," he said, finishing what said. "She did teach me how to dance a little."

"What's wrong?" Keith could sense she was feeling a little off about something. Was it Marisa? He hoped that whatever he said was enough to clear it up. "By the way, you looked so sexy tonight in that costume. You want to know how many guys were ogling you back there? I don't think there was anybody there who didn't have their eyes on you." He turned to look at her as he said that, marveling that she was right here in the car with him with nothing getting between them, and they were almost home.

She listened with interest as he went on about Marisa. The way he made her sound was quite flattering, and she knew he was being honest with her. If he'd done something, he would have tried to gloss over it. But the fact that he kept telling her nothing really happened made her smile. He cared what she thought, and that was so sweet. "I'm glad she had a nice time. Or at least she looked like she did."

Sophie smiled at him. "I didn't know you couldn't dance. Now I wanna dance with you," she said with a chuckle. "After all, from what I hear, you owe me a dance from prom," she said, teasing him. He had, as she'd found out later, told almost every guy that he was taking her, and of course, never was. But that was something from another time. "I'm surprised you talked so much about us. I'm glad that she's not like her uncle." Her expression became dark for a moment, and then he asked what was wrong.

"It's nothing much...I just...I kind of wish that we had more normal circumstances. You know--like just dating instead of having to deal with all this craziness." She shrugged and then let it go. It was really all she'd been upset about at the moment. His compliment caught her a little off guard though, making her shiver a bit. "I'm pretty much aware of that fact, but thanks for the compliment, hun. I just...I have a thing about unwanted attention--I mean it's not like I don't get enough already, and that bunny suit just invites people to try things..." she sighed a little and leaned back in her chair.

"But you really liked it, huh?"

He hadn't really stated that he couldn't dance, but she already picked up on it by the context of his words. That made him feel embarrassed, and he was reluctant to press further on that, but her responding words brought out a smile from him. "I...I'd be glad to," he said, feeling that he loved her even more when she said that. He was always shy and self-conscious about his dancing, and the thought of proms and dancing in and of itself always made him a little mad thinking about it.

He could tell now that there was something still bothering her, and it seemed like she left out a few details to her story. Whatever it was, he was going to be there for her, no matter how grave the situation was going to be. He smirked at her. "Are you kidding me? I get excited whenever I think about how you looked like in that outfit. I was getting ideas about taking you into the bathroom and fucking you in the stall because I couldn't just sit there and take it while you'd walk around, teasing me and having every dude up in there wanting you as well."

His flustered response made her smile and she thought it might be nice to actually dance with him sometime. She blushed as he told her about the way he'd been so turned on while she was in the bunny suit, playing out a role in front of other men. He'd wanted her that badly. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that Paul had given her the suit--but she didn't ever plan on wearing it in public again. The redhead thought about it for a moment. "I'm glad you liked it. I was a little afraid it might be too much to expect you to accept. After all, if you hadn't shown up then you never would have seen me in that costume, and it would have just been other guys checking me out, trying to feel me up, trying to stick money between my breasts, grabbing me," she said, her voice becoming bitter at the end. Before she continued she waited until they were parked, not moving to put her shoes back on until she finished having her say.

"I fucking hated it, Keith. I don't mind dressing up like a sexy bunny, but I hated the way I felt while I was doing that job. I hated having to let them think I was the girl I was acting like. The way they felt like they could do what they wanted. I hate knowing that tonight I'll be what some of them jack off to," she said, her eyes tearing up a little. "And I definitely hate knowing that some jackass went home with a broken arm because of me. Not that he didn't deserve it," she said, shivering as she remembered the screaming and struggling, and the look on Paul's face as the bat connected. The sound of the bones snapping came back to her and she bit her lip.

"I felt like I was in high school again--no matter what I did I couldn't win. All the girls put on a face of tolerance in front of Paul but I know that they hated I was there--except Carla. And when you got there...even for making a little mistake like asking Paul first if he wanted something made me feel like I was dirt. And then I had to deal with him looking at me that way."

She was hurt and had been through quite a lot, and though she didn't mind a lot of the night, it had gotten to her. She explained what happened to her after she got there--how he'd watched her while she tried so desperately to hide herself while she dressed, how the big burly guy had practically tried to take her then and there, and how she'd been forced to watch his punishment, and probably more if she hadn't started to whimper. And the rest of the degrading night. She didn't want to go back.

"I'm sorry. It was out of your hands, I know, and I don't want you to feel too bad, but it's just...It was a lot, and I need to just calm down. I'm sorry for unloading this all now..." Turned out his night had actually been a lot easier than hers after all.

He quickly threw his arms around her and pulled her into him, holding her close. There was nothing else for them to say at this moment. If only they hadn't gone to Vinnie's that night, she wouldn't have had to go through all this. In a lot of ways, it was his fault. He was the one stealing cars and stripping them, then ended up getting locked up and had to deal with the consequences. And now Sophie had to suffer, all because of what he did.

"Hey...hey, look. I'm here, Sophie," he said, stroking her hair. "Everything's okay now." He then sighed. "No, it's all my fault. You never deserved any of this. I feel really bad about it right now, because after all of that, I don't remember having thanked you yet." He bit his lip, nuzzling up against her cheek, feeling her strands of hair sliding against his skin. "Thank you. You don't have to be sorry at all, because I love you, Sophie. I've never met anyone who's ever done something like that for me. Thank you."

Then he recalled what she said about Paul watching her undress, along with the jerks that came soon after. He disengaged from their embrace so that he was looking straight into her bright, gray eyes. "So he really did that, huh. Watched you undress?" His teeth began to show, gritting themselves. "Why that fuckin'..." Well, he couldn't blame him, after learning his reasons for doing so, but it all felt so sleazy and manipulative. Although that experience seemed to pale in comparison to what followed later. He could understand Paul a little more now that she went into more detail about the incident, but he then later felt that twinge of jealousy boiling up the more he thought of him. There was something about him that made Keith feel a bit inadequate. Paul had been able to protect her, but the way he did it kind of traumatized Sophie, so maybe he wasn't so great in the end. "So are you okay, now?" Keith asked, eyes wide, then probing her made-up face for any bruises or blemishes. "There has to be something I can do to help you forget all of that."

Even though his night had been less stressful, that left him with more resources to work with so he could help her.

Sophie wasn't surprised that he took her into his arms like that. She was a little surprised that he did it so quickly and with such intensity. Her arms wrapped around him in return and she accepted the comfort he offered, letting him sooth her, his hands running over her silky locks. His reassurances, apologies, and thanks did much to calm her, but she was still a bit rattled. She held him close and kept silent until he asked her a question.

She looked up, the anger in his voice palpable. It was just barely controlled. Her grey orbs met his green eyes and caught the worry as he finally asked if she was all right again. She let him lift her chin and kept her eyes locked on his. He really was wonderful. She kissed him sweetly and kept it short. "I can think of a few ways, but I want a shower first," she said with a smile. "Let's get inside for now."

Slowly she pulled away from him, reluctant to leave his embrace and the comfort it brought her. She got out of the car, carrying her shoes in her hand while she walked carefully, slowly across the parking lot with her keys in hand.

He trailed behind her, checking every dark corner to see if it was safe. It was another quiet weekday night. Everyone was either sound asleep or cooped up indoors watching TV or on the internet. It was midnight, so the night was in full swing. Keith waited for Sophie to open the door since she had the keys. He wasn't planning on taking a shower at first, but then he thought that it wouldn't hurt to with Sophie needing one as well. His hands came up to her shoulders, gripping them firmly, massaging her. "Have any ideas, yet?" he asked. His knee pressed against her hip while he took a step forward from behind her, wrapping a part of her with his body.

She got the door opened and closed it behind them, tossing her shoes in the closet to deal with later. When his hands came to her shoulders, she stopped moving, groaning in pleasure as he massaged them. She hadn't realized how on edge she'd been to have her shoulders be so tense, but it was nice to be taken care of. His leg wrapped around her a bit and she leaned back into him a bit, letting him wrap around her. Maybe the shower could wait...

She turned her head to see him and smiled. "Hmmm, I think so." She tossed the bag with her bunny suit in it over a chair and set her purse there as well. With a little warning, she turned around to face him and put her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her lips for a kiss. "Make me forget them all, Keith. Make me forget anyone else exists but you." She kissed him again, leaning into him, her curvy figure pressed against his.

Sophie slowly started backing them away from the door, pulling him further into the apartment. She could feel her frustration with him building as she drew him in. Tonight, she was going to make him understand just how much she cared for him, and as thankful as he was now, he'd be singing her praises tomorrow. He would use up all her energy, and she would make sure that he wasn't going to wake up before her tomorrow and leave her alone again. Next time he left, he would be telling her good bye to her face.

His body immediately responded to her leaning back against him, solidifying that soft bulge in between his legs. Her little moans made his heart race, and he began to find himself breathing more heavily. As far as his experiences with Sophie went, she was usually not this forward. Perhaps she was harnessing whatever it was left over from Paul's lounge? The thought kind of excited him as he thought back to what happened at the place. Sure, she may have been mad about guys jerking off to her afterwards, but Keith had been the star of numerous porn films, and his fans included both the ladies and the gents, so he could relate somehow...even though he was already used to the idea of being someone's masturbatory aid. Seeing this different side of her, though, despite it all, was an unexpected surprise.

He fell into her kiss, hungry for her lips and her breath. His lip ring dragged over her, the curled silver weighty and apparent. "I've been waiting for this moment ever since I saw you at the club, so I've been very impatient," he said, kissing her again. His voice quavered. "I couldn't stand it."

It just nearly drove him insane when he felt her pulling him away, letting him mash up against her soft frame. He groaned, taking careful steps (not stepping on any toes), dabbing his tongue inside her lips, then letting his hands smooth out her back, moving down towards her ass, looking for something to grope. He felt up her skirt, pulling it up while sliding his hands over the inside of her thighs, allowing her more room to spread her legs apart. He was going to let her guide them in the dark, for she mostly likely knew the apartment better than he did.

She'd missed him so much, and she still wanted him to hold her and make it all go away, despite how angry she was that she'd had to endure all that she'd done tonight. The feisty side of her was coming out and she let him grope her and tug at her clothes as she led him out of the living room and back to her bed. His confessions about wanting her since the club only fueled the side of her that was coming out. She shivered at the feel of his hands on her thighs, loving his warm touch on her. Once they were in the room, she broke away from him, panting and dizzy. She took off her sweater without hesitation, and without missing a beat, she pulled off his shirt as well. The poor guy didn't have time to react as she took his wrist and swung him so that he was down on the bed.

In an instant, she had the skirt off, and then she was on top of him, her hungry lips meeting his again. "Show me how much you wanted me," she purred, her voice as sultry as it could be while still sounding natural. Her hands moved up and down his chest, wanting to feel even more of him.

She caught him completely off guard, and it made him stand there, a bit stunned by her sudden aggression while his eyes widened. This was a side of Sophie he hadn't seen before, and it had twisted his expectation of her as being pure and somewhat innocent. She had mentioned to him earlier that he wasn't her first one, and that there was more to her he didn't know. Was this it? His mind began to race as he watched her hands undo his buttoned shirt with the speed of a professional knitter. Her sweater was off as well, and he stared at her, gawking at her shapely figure.; he simply couldn't get enough of it.

And then she did the unthinkable. He felt his wrists in her grip, flinging away and bringing his back crashing against the bed. He scoffed a smile, intrigued, and completely hard by the time her lips found his. His eyes closed, groaning while he slipped his tongue all over hers, hooking and turning.

He noticed her skirt was off as well, so his fingers went to work on his belt buckle, unfastening it while his knuckles bumped against the leather and steel. He slipped his pants down, revealing a pair of black designer boxers which hugged his groin and accentuated his growing cock, which was already protruding from the waistband.

Both his hands flew over and slapped against her ass, squeezing hard. He slipped one thumb beneath her panties and stretched them tight, yanking them upward so that he could floss her pussy while the other hand dug its fingers into her ass cheek. His lips found hers again. "Is that all you got?" he said, grinning.

Back
Top Bottom