Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

"Suit yourself..." he said frowning a bit. He stood up and kissed her on the cheek. "Benas noches." he said softly as he waited for her to leave.

As he kissed her on her cheek, she blushed and froze letting her books fall on the floor. His reaction was confusing her, she bend trying to pick up her stuff quickly and leaving his room. "Oyasumi" she said, slamming the door behind her, she lend her back on the close door as she spaced out touching the cheek.​

"Wow, and after I told her that it's normal in western cultures..." he said smiling as she left. He laughed a bit as he laid on his bed. He opened a manga and thought about what happened.

"Snap out of it" she whispered to herself as her voice could be noticed outside his room. She walked towards her room as she remembered his commands about hugging and cheek kissing as normal habits in the west. She sighted as she got inside her room and closed the door. She took her i-pod turned on start listing at her favorite Visual-kei band, as she opened her window and sat in the corner looking at the dark sky.​

Zack enjoyed the rest of the night till he fell asleep. He awoke the next day which was friday. The weekend was here and he was looking forward to it. He ate again in the same class room along with his brother who was tried.

"What do you last night?" Juan asked.

Shu looked at him. "Looking up on manga tools..." he replied honestly.

Friday was here and Amaya was back to her normal self, she would only space out sometimes. She had already test her skills in Spanish class, as the teacher had noticed she got better telling her that her level raised up, and adding that she started to sound like Juan. It was noticeable that he was tutoring her.

"Good idea, I've actually been researching on some stuff for material in stories" he said to Shu. "You have been practicing right?" he asked Shu in reference to his art skills. He took a slip of Milk Tea. "MMMm....this stuff is good"

At break time she was alone as she had not close friends, mostly because of her attitude. So she would often go on the school's roof and lie down watching the Sky and listen to some music. This would relax her till the next class would started.​

"Care to give me a hint?" Shu asked interested.

"It has mythology, but not the normal european that you would see nor asian." he explained to Shu. "Trust me, you'll love it" he answered.

She sighted as she was looking still a the sky thinking if her attitude was really that bad, she remembered what Juan told her about her need to prove that she is perfected. She got up to get to her next class as she didn't wanted to think more about the matter.

"Riiighhtt" Shu answered as he looked away. "Wonder where my sister is"

The time Shu was wonder of Amaya she was passing in frond of the place they were. She stopped and winked at her brother as she tried not looking at Juan. Since last night she would blush easily when ever she looked at him.

"speak of the angel-"

"DEVIL" juan corrected Shu. "it's 'speak of the devil' expression" Juan corrected Shu as he saw Amaya.

"Whatever" Shu said waving at his sister.

She nodded at her brother, giving a cold look at Juan as went on to reach her class room. She walked slowly a bit lost on her thoughts, as her steps were lightly mostly not noticeable.

"Nothing much" she said as she looked at her brother "what about you?" she asked as she looked a bit strange not so much as her old self. She wouldn't space like that easily around, her thoughts were all the time organized.

"Same" Shu said. Juan didn't say anything. IN fact, he didn't know what to talk about?

She gazed at Juan as she blushed again as she tried to say something "Sensai could noticed i got a bit better in using Spanish" she said at Juan as she had no idea what else to add too."well she also noticed you were helping" she said sadly as in her voice was a tone of jealously.​

"Did she now" Juan asked suripised. "Interesting, I didn't think you would remember everything from last night at once" Juan answered honestly. "you are a 'A' student" he commented.

She looked at him as she understand his comment wrong "Do I sense a tone of irony on that, I know Juan-kun,i'm not perfect as you are" she said in angry tone "but that doesn't mean I'm stupid. Of course I would remember everything you taught me".

HE just looked at her. He gave a somewhat 'threating' cold expression to her.

She sighed as his silence made her madder "of course you wouldn't answer back, how would you support you perfect happy and kind image" she whispered as she her blacks eyes gazed him noticing his threating expression.

"Amaya," Shu started. "..that's kinda rude." Shu started.

To both of their suripise, Juan laughed.

"This again huh? We're so like a couple" Juan said smiling.

The truth was Amaya would never express her feeling like that (or being rude), but Juan could drive her crazy around her feeling lately, even causing her expressing them, so it would be natural if her brother would be surprised. "Shu you wouldn't never understand what a person he really is...that foreigner." she said at her brother.

"what's so funny, Juan-kun" she yelled as his happy attitude made her angrier "a couple ...never in this life...I would better let you hit me hounder times withe ball in the middle of the soccer field than that" she sighed confused as she was blushing a bit.​

"What year were you born Amaya?" Shu asked raising a eyebrow. "All this because he's foreign. We of this generation aren't like that" he said frowning.

"Ouch that's a bit cruel Amaya..." Juan said refering to both of her comments.

Back
Top Bottom