Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

She got up on her knees again, and approached him lend on his shoulder as her mouth was close on his ear "Maybe I'm jealous..." she sighed "but your a total baka who made realize it" she whispered in his ear and stepped back.​

"jealous? that's what this is about?" he asked blinking as he looked at her. He couldn't believe that she was just JEALOUS? "are you serious or are you bullshiting me?" he asked raising a eyebrow looking at her confused. more than she ever was.

"you think I'm joking" she sighed "maybe you fooled my bro,but it wont work with me.I'll make sure that you fall from you level" she said gazing him angry.

"Amaya, " he started looking serious again. "What makes you think that I am trying to 'outsmart' you?" He asked her that big question. "Just because I do well in school?"

"I don't think are, I know you do..." she said as her black eyes looked him angry again. "It's not because your good at school, it's the attitude everything on you gets on my nerves" she murmured not thinking of the consequences.​

"Just because I am relaxed and HAPPY?" he asked her raising both eye brows. Clearly, he was thinking that she was just bullshiting him but that wasn't the case at all.

Amaya placed her big black eyes higher and gawked at him serious, she paused and though for a bit as she pushed her long black hair behind her ears. "You cannot understand a word of what i'm saying Juan-Kun..." she said in Japanese "...but I can get why, after all its not your native language" she murmured (in English) with a doze of irony.

She cracked a smile "you think i'll tolerate your attitude and your perfection for long..." she opened her eyes wide trying to make a threat "I'll ensure for now that you fail in everything" she grinned "and don't think I don't know how".

"After that let see how relax and Happy you will be?" she concluded in Japanese, as she was so angry and the same time Jealous at him. Her feelings were messed up and her face looked worried.​

"I can understand FULLY" He said looking at her.

Juan raised a hand. "You believe what YOU WANT but I could care less whether I am 'perfect' or not. If it's that big of a deal to you, I could 'drop' myself" he said looking at her with a dull look on his face. Was he serious?

She looked at him confused, her smile faded away from her face "You do?" she whispered as the next words made her more curious.

She looked at his hand raising, she had to lift her head to gaze him as she was shorter than him. "eh? you could or would just like that 'drop' yourself?" she asked him confused "Nante?".

She sighed and was still looking him "why? are you like that?" she was truly asking.

"I already have the grades I need to complete the basic education here....clearly you think that I care for more than that" he said simply to her. "I don't care if I am perfect but you seem to care more about being one that is perfect"

"I do care being perfect, how could I not" she asked him as she really couldn't get him. "Truth is I cannot believe that it doesn't concern you, but all this seems like a vicious circle to me." she told him.

"Don't accept me to like you or understand you...i don't have any wish to find the answer to this puzzle" her confused eyes reached out at him "but I still need your help in Spanish" she admitted.

She felt repeating herself in fight she couldn't win, "let's say this never happened, ...and I told you... you... act like that cause your perfect..." she would start again put she paused as she put her hand on her mouth so she would say not any further word. But she still wanted to ask him, if after what she said Juan would simply went on Tutoring her in Spanish.​

"I act like the way I do because I am HAPPY" he said to her without looking anywhere else.

"Where I come from, I learned to enjoy every bit of my life because life is precious." he said to her simply. "Whether I was a preppy rich guy or a poor goth lover, I would be happy either way because I enjoy life" He said to her as he sat on his bed. He opened a book.

"Now, would you like to ask me what is it about your accent that is wrong?" he asked.

"Happy..." she whispered to herself she never thought if she was really happy, all those years she only wanted to be perfect in everything, that was her first priority. She sighed as his words reached her, but she kept that cold look in her eyes not letting anyone see her feelings.

She sat next to him at his bed "ok...what should I fix ?" she asked while she stared at him as she took her pen and notebook to write down what he would say.

"Well, do you know why I got angry at your accent?" he asked her gently and not angry.

She moved her head negatively "Ie...I don't" she replied as she was a bit impress that he wouldn't be angry at her. "Why?" she asked as her eyes were looking at his waiting for his answer.

"Because you mixxed DIFFERENT accents of different countries that use spanish as their national language" he explained. "I heard a mixture of Ecuadorean, Bolivian, and Nicaraguan spanish. Now, being a Colombian, I naturally speak the nicest spanish which is like the british speaking english and you need to stick to ONE accent instead of mixing them all together" he added.

"I don't do that on purpose, how can I fix it?" she asked " Then I've to hear how it should sound ?". She looked at him as she was interested to correct her accent. The young girl didn't look that bitchy any more and her wrong feeling of jealous had calmed down for now.

He explained to her as he talked about the different accents. "Argentineans, they do a lazy 'end' with whatever they say. So they'll 'drag' in a gentle way of saying the last word of a sentence" he added.

She was paying attention to him, as he was explaining her. She would keep some notes and ask him if she had any questions. She would crack a smile when ever she got his explanation, as she was gazing him. Some times she would just get lost as she was looking in his eyes, but she would blink thinking what was wrong with her.

"Then which accent should I keep?" she asked joking a bit, as she looked calmer and not like her usual self.​

"Well People prefer the normal spanish spanish from spain, however, considering that I am your teacher and speak the BEST, I'll teach you Colombian" he said smiling at her. "One thing Colombians are known for as a example: In a phone call, we say 'please, is <name> there?' in spanish. People often think only of bad views of Colombians but we really speak the nicest spanish." he explained.

She grinned "Then I'll stack with Colombian as it seems" she joked while she was listen at him. His smiling face made her blush a bit, but she had not noticed it.

"Well, I can see why people have bad view of Colombians, I'm one of them" she criticized "but I'd agree your accent sounds ...well cool" she said with a small smile in her face, that made her look cute.​

"Colombians are actually very polite and friendly....drug dealers are the opposite ." he explained to her as he helped her even more. After a hour, They ate dinner and studied more.

She learned faster and faster thanks to Juan's tutoring. Spanish was easier than it appearaned and saying the words were easy considering that certain terms were similar in the Japanese Langauage.

She would indeed learn faster as she would let her normal self out. she knew she increased her level in Spanish cause of his help, but she had not thanked him yet. She felt bad about her earlier attitude but she wouldn't admit it, as she blocked those thought away.

"Juan-kun for helping me..." she said in a sudden "Arigato, and if there is anything I can do to repay your help let me know". Cause in her confused world if she took something she would have the principle to pay the favor back.

"We're 'family' aren't we?" he asked smiling friendly. "Family does that for one another" he explained as he closed the book. "Well you must be tired right? We can continue tomorrow." he said smiling

She nodded at him "I'm tired... your right" she admitted "let's leave the rest for tomorrow then". She got up while she was gathering her books and stuff to leave his room. But some of her believes couldn't change easily "Juan-kun we are not family, there is no possibility that I'll be family with a foreigner" she whispered "I'm not like my brother".

"So don't forget I don't need charity, so let me know how much you help costs" she sighed as she was holding her stuff on her hands and was ready to go.​

Back
Top Bottom