Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

"want to talk about it?" he asked her as he opened his door some more so that she could come in.

She looked at him with her black big eyes as she sighed, she had no idea what was going on with her. But her body wasn't obey her anymore, she just entered his room "i don't know if it's a wise idea" she whispered as she was standing in the middle of his room next to the table. She watched him closing his door, she lend her body on the table and her head again lowed down not saying anything.​

"What is it this time that 'confuses' you?" he asked curiously as he sat on his rolling chair that was a few feet away from the table. He crossed his arms and legs.

She had no idea if she should speak, it took her sometime till she raised her head and looked at him sitting at the rolling chair "Mostly my reactions...around you..." she manage to say "never acted so baldy around people even if I don't like them....\" she admitted "but lately its all a mess" she said sadly.​

"....." he looked at her. "Never had to deal with someone like me? Any time at all with a good looking guy like me?" he asked. Of course, that 'good looking' part was his added bonus.

"Never ...I had to deal with a perfect ...good looking ...boy like you" she sighed with broken words, "but that changes not the fact that I don't like you " she rushed and added as her heart was beating faster confusing her. Why would she be like that to the one she was jealous and didn't like, or at least that were her first believes.​

"that's your favorite word isn't it?" he asked her sighing. "perfect". It actually bothers me in a way. " he anwered honestly shaking his head.

Her eyes kept gazing into his green eyes "bothers you?" she asked as he tone soften again "you never talked about that, why is it bothering you so much" she said calmly as her cheeks where still red as she was blushing.

"Because you use that to compare yourself to. You try too much to compare to what you think is 'perfect'" he said honsetly again.

"Juan-kun, I've been that like since i was a child. Am I wrong? Trying to keep your level high, looking for perfection is that so bad?" she asked as for her it was normal to keep herself all the time trying to be the best. She gazed as he confused her again as always.​

"If one looked for perfection, what is next after that?" he asked her that big question.

She looked at his green eyes deeply "Nothing Juan-kun, nothing" she said as she realized what he was trying to show her."You really are smart Juan-kun, making someone feel stupid" as she sighed still gazing at him as her blushing kept getting redder.

"You're only stupid if you think you're stupid. Never let anyone tell you how you should feel or let anyone let you think" he said.

She sighed "Your really complicated Juan-Kun. But your right, and that makes me angry" she got up up and reached closer to him, letting her cold fingers on his cheeks pinching them hard, as she cracked a smile "But you're right" she whispered as she kept her fingers on his cheeks.

"HEhe, love hurting people don't you?" he asked as he held her close and began to bit her shoulder just to tease. He wouldn't let her go

She pulled her fingers away as she was listen at him silently. She was surprised as she felt him bitting her shoulder "Itai!" she murmured trying to pushing him as she could feel his tease "Yamete Juan-kun" she said as she tried to pinch him again.

Although it made her arch a bit she was blushing, as she still tried to kept pushing him away but she was that strong to handle him. Her face looked cuter and her bitch look was lost, "itai! juan-kun" she yelled each time he bit and pinch her. "Are now satisfied she asked" as she gazed him deeply.

"nope, " he said as he then began to tickle. His plan was to get her to try to think of happier thoughts while playing with her.

She started laughing as she felt him tickling her, her body was trying to resist but she was ticklish. "No! haha! yamate Juan-kun!" she said smiling. The truth was Amaya was never naughty or playful around someone, mostly serious. But her naive, and shy side that she was hiding, had some of this ingredients, plus she was competitive, and would let Juan win. "I can let you win in this" she said she felt him still tickling her as she jumped on him and bit his nose hard, letting her teeth into his skin.​

"gahHH!" he yelped as they fell on his bed. "That was mean!" he said letting her go. He breathed heavly as he laid on the bed very tired and rubbing his nose.

She fall on his bed with him as she smiled "I told you, you couldn't win" she tried to say as she was trying getting her breath too, from his tickling. "Your was wicked too" she whispered as she was lying next to him.

"MMhmmm....enjoy this while you can since I may be the first guy to get this close to you" juan said to her.

She stopped as she tried to sit up at his bed, she blushed fully now as she looked a bit serious. " You are the first one" she whispered shyly as she noticed that Juan was again right.

Back
Top Bottom