Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without looking back, or even turning, Delshyk grabbed her jacket, bringing her back in front of him. "Well, if you're crying over past issues, you obviously didn't train hard enough." He put his hand under her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Controlling emotions is the biggest strength of hunter's. We need to be emotionally prepared, and so do you. Now, stop crying, stop dwelling on the past." He removed his hands, nodding. "I'm going to continue your training. I will make you emotionally resistant."

Rose gets jerked back and stands in front of the man and listens to his Words. Rose then feels his hand on her chin as she force to look at him with her Dark Blue eyes as she looks at his eyes and Nods at his Words as he removes his hand she Drops her head and Looks at the Pendant on her neck then whispers "why are you being So nice to me, Most people hate Mix Breeds"

Zeke was already at work in his new bunk. He set up 3 laptops and his radio system before tuning it. He put on a headset and began working on re-establishing his new airdrop delivery area for the black market. He then sweeped over his e-mails to decline, accept and transfer purchases over the black market. After all, for the manager of this county's black market, it was naturally his job to do this.

Delshyk sighed. "Wel, it could have someting to do with the fact i'm not all human myself." He looked deeply into her eyes. "Besides, by the time that training is over, you will hate me. As a soldier, i'm not meant to be loved. I was not put here to be nice." He looks into a locket around his neck. "I was put here for revenge. So, i will make sure yu are out to do the same. There will be no love, no feeling. Just the cold hard blade of the constant threat of death pressed ever so delicately to your throat." With that, he moved his hand back to his side, taking out a blade and flipping it into the air. He caught it with his teeth, looking for a second like a wild wolf.

Rose looked at him and Chuckled evilly and Says "i might need training to keep my Emotion under control but i do not need Combat training, Man" as she Looks at him and Smirks. Rose then shows abit of her fangs and growls abit.

Delshyk raised his eyebrows. "Hm.... well then, let us see." He removed the blade from in between his teeth, his eyes on what little bit of her fangs he saw. While he waited, his knife danced across his finger lithely. "Try and land a blow on me. Try and see if you can actually hurt me." He smirked, standing straight as a tree. He took out his blue headband, wrapping it around his eyes, blinding him. "I'll even make it easy for you."

Rose Smirks as she says Mentally "Stupid" as she grabs her Small Dragger. Rose then Quickly runs past him and tries to cut off the blind fold and Stops as she turns her eyes are a blood read. Her skin then turns pitch black and her hair goes to a Pure white color. her Close turn white as her Dark blades appear in her hands as she turns her has her eyes locked on him as she Swiftly moves towards him. Rose then Starts to use her Flash step. Rose Stops as she is in front of him as raise her Dragger to his Throat-

Senseing her movements, his hand flashed out, knocing the knife away, while twisting her wrist and forcing her entire body to move with his. When she had turned, he let go, sweeping her legs out from under her. When he got back up, he resumed his tree-lie stance, one hand behind his back while te other was ramrod straight, and in front of his chest like a knife.

Rose Smirks Jumps up back on her Feet and Growls abit at him. as she Jumps back to get Distance, Rose then Charges him but this time She leaps over him landing right behind him. Rose then turns around and Pulls out another Dragger and Holds it up to his Next-

Once again, her movement was easily sensed, and therefore her attack was easily countered. When she landed behind him, the hand he had behind his back lashed out, smacking into her gut, while once again the foot took out her legs. A small chuckle escaped him as he turned.
"DO you see what i meant when i said i wasn't all human?"

Rose Looks at the Man and says "Yes Yes i understand, I believe you are part wolf" as she Stands there and Looks at him. Rose then walks up to him and Removes the Blind Fold and Smiles at him as she Still in her Dark elf from.

Ezekial passed the two as he walked his way out. "Hey, you two. If I'm not back in 24 hours, destroy my computer. And burn all my stuff." He then walked out nonchalantly. The raven had some rather important.... deliveries to hand out. And a few to pick up, for himself.

Delshyk nodded, assuring the person leaving he would do as told, while also confirming what the elf said. His eyes were almost an amber, but they were still blue. He wasn't used to having his blindfold taken off prematurely. It was a strange feeling. Almost no one could do that, as he rarely let anyone get that close. He could sense her power, although his eyes wandered over her.

Rose Looks at the Delshyk and Smiles as she says "So umm Sir What other trainning do you do here, its Very different from the Elf Training Grounds" as she Looks Down and Grabs her weapons. then turns and looks at him-

Delshyk smiled. "Well, we also do defensive training, and then we have MILSIM. MILSIM is extremely complicated though. Take your pick. Anything you can think of, we might have." He chuckled, his eyes turning back to their original blue.

Rose looks at him and asks "MILSIM?". She hears him Chuckle as she Smiles as she turns back into her normal form of a Light Elf as she Looks at him with her Icy Blue eyes that hold alot of Mysteries with in her.

"it stands for Military simulation. It's one of the best practicing regimes i have, but the soldiers all hate me for it. Ever since it was introduced though, almost none of us have died." He chuckled. "It's very hard though, on mind body, and some even say it's hard on the soul too. I'm not sure about that, but oh well. To each his own opinion."

He smiled lightly at her, noticing her yawn. "Ah..... maybe not tonight. You seem tired, and that isn't a very good way to start training." He motioned for her to follow him. "Let's go find you a room to spend the night." With that, he walked into the barracks, where all the rooms were. His office, which was where he slept most of the time was located at the end of the long hallway. "Mostly, this wing of the barracks are empty. All the soldier's tend to pair up, since being caught alone could possibly mean death." His face was grim with the memories of when this organization first started off.

Rose looks at him in Silence then she just walks up to him and Huggles and whispers "i am Sorry" as she walks away to the Farthest bed thats in the Corner and in the darkness as she sets down her weapons and Slides them under her bed and lays down as she looks at the Bed Bottom that is above her

Delshyk smiled, nodding his head as he started for the door. Hopefully, while he was training the new soldier, there would be very little interference from Wolf Underground. It was very rare that they interfered with anything but the training of Roc soldiers, but he still had to hope. "Good night little one."

Rose Smiles as he hears him then Rolls over as she Slowly Falls asleep. As she is Sleeping she Beings to have a Nightmare and beings to whimper in her sleep and then lil cries here and there. Rose then yells out "No, Dont Kill them they did nothing" as she automatically wakes and beings to Breathe Heavily and Pulls her knees to her Chest as she Cries softly but then she Remembers the Mans words and she Stops Crying but gets up and Walk around as she Finds the Door the leads outside and she walks out and sits in the Grass and looks at the Moon

Delshyk, who hadn't even begun to think about sleeping, heard the cries. The soldier stood and went outside to join her. "Hey, are you okay?" He put an arm around her, pulling her close. His aura was reassuring, and hopefully the warmth of his body would calm her down a little bit.

Rose Look at him as she Leans on him and Whispers "it was Nothing, Just a Nightmare another weakness of mine that i have to come over or i wont get this Training Down or Be able to control My Emotions" as she Sighs as she looks at the moon and Watches it as her Memories Keep Flashing thur her head. Rose Hides her emotions of Fear Sacredness and Sadness as she Quickly Stands and Looks at him and says "Come on, we should be sleeping Big day head right" as she Puts up two thumbs up and Shows a Fake Smile So it Seems that she is okay But she Really isnt.

Delshyk didn't buy it. He knew what she was going through, with the nightmares at least. He still had his demons, and it was only because of the seal on his arm that he isn't locked up. "Listen. There is a difference between hiding your emtions, and controllng them. Hiding them leads to insanity, controlling them doesn't." He rolled up his sleeve and showed her the mark, after undoing the bandages. "This, this is the only reason I can control my emotions like I can." The scar under the blue seal was very well defined in the moonlight. "There are things I cannot control without this seal. It is because of this seal I'm not entirely human." His eyes glazed over. "I'm training you to be able to take the heat of battle, not to hide it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom