Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kira
Species: Straight Female white ninja
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel Green Eyes
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125lbs
Weapon: Two battle fans
Bio: Kira has been trainning ever since she was five years old,and she was suggested by her sensei to join solider,because most ninjas can be very useful in battles or fights. She lost both of her parent's at the age of 20 years old, they both died from their battle wounds that their was no cure for. Kira still misses her parent's a lot,but knew thta life always goes on. She is a bit shy,nervous,kind,very caring towards other people that were enrolled into solider,when she joined solider she was about 21 years old. Very rare she has ever found true happiness in life,and she has never ever fallen in love with a guy at all.

((I hope this is your liking razorwing and I hope thta your find with me rping as a female anime white ninja.))

(of course i'm fine with it. As long as you can use those fans to kill vampires, i dont mind. something you should do though, go back to the beggining. If you read the whole thing, it might make more sense, mkay?)

A female white ninja was walking through Central Park in New York City,and remembers her Sensei telling her that she is suspose to meet someone here that need her help with killing vampires somewhere in Russia. She wonders who this person she is suspose to meet here right at 7pm and it was about 6:50pm in the evening. She kept her battle fans really close to her side at all times and remembers that she has killed a lot of vampires in her life since she was about the age of tweleve years old and wonders if she'll be very useful in defeating vampires once again.

razerwing said:
Delshyk smiled as he sensed her grow, and the words that were meant to scare him only made him laugh. his bloody palm clenched, then relaxed as he brought his hand close to his face. "Well, if you hadn't involved my friends, i wouldn't have had to do this, but i sense there is no choice. I may not be able to outmattch your strength, but you'd be surprised by what you don't know." his tongue flicked over the wound, drawing a little blood into his mouth. His hands changed from a blade, to what seemed like a box. He broke the box, drawing his hands to form claws, and pointed at the snake. "Allow me to introduce you to my pack." the wolves from the tattoo sprang to life, literally jumping off Delshyk's back. they stood by his side, their black and blue fur shining bright, making all onlookers gasp in amazement. "This is my power. I can control the wolf pack, my old team that died in the line of duty. They chose to stay with me, even after death, so i had them inked onto my back, and personally put their spirits in." he grinned, exposing white teeth. he shifts his hands and jumps, blasting air into the ground to propell him ontop of Naga. The wolves turned into black speheres, covering his wounded hand as though it were armor. he pinched a nerve on Naga's neck, stunning her while he jumped off and slammed his foot into her underbelly. Smoke rose from the scorched earth where he had been standing.

c002.png
~Naga remained steadfast as the wolves leaped off of Delshyk's back and converged onto his hand as black sphere's to form something like a gauntlet. Her body turned and her whirling tail swept heavily through the air slashing at the man's face but the enlarged lamia missed her target and the man launched himself skyward. Naga wheeled hastily trying to catch Delshyk in her sights but was taken by surprise when his feet touched down on her shoulders. She reached up with grasping hands but her limbs became unresponsive when Delshyk squeezed onto a tendon in her neck. She remained frozen in place until the man boosted off of her and delivered an airborne kick to Naga's midsection causing her to fold.~

~With anger building she recovered swiftly and reared before slithering in reverse hissing audibly as bulbs of flame shot from her nostrils. Wolves suddenly gathered at her base to nip at her lower half but Naga let another eruption of flame spew from her mouth, the wolves nimbly avoided but were forced back as Delshyk advanced. The man swung an open claw her way but Naga managed to bat it away with a flick of her massive tail then proceeded trying to grab hold of his wrist with the reptilian appendage.~

c002.png
~Naga remained steadfast as the wolves leaped off of Delshyk's back and converged onto his hand as black sphere's to form something like a gauntlet. Her body turned and her whirling tail swept heavily through the air slashing at the man's face but the enlarged lamia missed her target and the man launched himself skyward. Naga wheeled hastily trying to catch Delshyk in her sights but was taken by surprise when his feet touched down on her shoulders. She reached up with grasping hands but her limbs became unresponsive when Delshyk squeezed onto a tendon in her neck. She remained frozen in place until the man boosted off of her and delivered an airborne kick to Naga's midsection causing her to fold.~

~With anger building she recovered swiftly and reared before slithering in reverse hissing audibly as bulbs of flame shot from her nostrils. Wolves suddenly gathered at her base to nip at her lower half but Naga let another eruption of flame spew from her mouth, the wolves nimbly avoided but were forced back as Delshyk advanced. The man swung an open claw her way but Naga managed to bat it away with a flick of her massive tail then proceeded trying to grab hold of his wrist with the reptilian appendage.~

[/quote]

Delshyk gasped as her tail caught his wrist, struugling to get away, but it was no use. Although it looked like the man was worried, something was hidden deep behind his eyes. Still, he struugled, but to no avail. The lamia had him, and there was no escape. Jack was still laughing as the wolves faded into nothing, pointing to the doomed commander. He was laughing so hard he was crying! 'Sometimes it's a pain to be focused' he thought, looking into the trees as a shirt that matched Delshyk's landed on the ground. The shadow moved onto the edge of the branch.

c002.png
~Naga's eyes narrowed once she seized her foe by the wrist, her long stretch of a mouth formed a wicked grin spanning the width of her face and her tongue rattled, hissing repeatedly as if laughing at her captive. The broad hood of oily scales fanned out from the nape of her neck in a threatening display as she shot Delshyk a predatory glare. One of her hands reached out and grabbed the man's other wrist, wrenching and yanking she forced the man to spread both arms exposing the width of his chest. Naga slowly raised her one free hand, her fingers sprang outward and the slender digits formed sharp claws. It was clear that the newly-formed Lamia's powerful talons were poised to cut Delshyk's chest to ribbons... but something changed before she could strike. A sudden disturbance in the air, her whole body lurched and tensed, her head inched ever so slightly in the direction of the sound, pupils darted to the corners of her eyes and her snake-like optics sharpened intensly.~

~Instantly and without warning her entire figure twirled in a swift helix and with one effortless motion she cast Delshyk aside freeing her hands and tail. Arms spread open at her sides and Naga belched another steady stream of fire, large embers billowed like windswept banners into air as the volcanic torrent of flames bored into the earth and moved along the ground towards the forest. The swirling inferno quickly converged onto the area where the sound originated and immediately lit a strip of timbers ablaze in a raging conflagration.~

By the time the fire had reached the trees, the shadow that was Delshyk was by her head. "Did ya miss me?" he asked in a taunting manner as he stood by the other Delshyk. They looked exactly the same, but this wasn't due to ninjitsu, this was due to holograms. Both Delshyk's smiled, their breathing identical, as was the way their identical blue headbands fluttered in the wind. The only thing different about them was the wound on the others hand. "Don't you hate holograms?" he asked, taking a step back before both Delshyk's rushed at her, one jumping onto her back, the other simply tackling her. They laughed in unison, delivering devastating kicks then retreating, reforming the rigid stances and silently waiting.

c002.png
~The other lamia's scattered and dispersed when the patch of timbers went up in flames, they'd never seen Naga's fights last this long and they were beginning to show doubt in their leader. Naga screamed in a ringing metallic tone and proceeded hissing commands in a feral tongue for her followers to reform ranks. When she acknowledged their full retreat the reformed Lamia shook her head with disappointment. After a moment of silence her head snapped back towards the raging inferno, she witnessed no sign of the figure that caused the noise from earlier and then she heard a familiar voice taunting her from behind. She turned to find side-by-side counterparts of the man she'd been engaged in battle with, her eyes expanded greatly, her nostrils flared shooting small globes of fire from them and finally she gasped a few words.~

"What!? Two of you!?"

~She quickly started moving in reverse, her tail swiveling in a side-winding motion. Naga raised and crossed her arms defensively as the mirror images charged forward. She wasn't worried about the one that leaped onto her back, he would end up playing hell with the poison-tipped barbs covering her scales but the other ducked and charged low. Naga's tail swept at him but he was instantly inside her reach and without stopping or slowing the man slammed into her, with the combined weight of the man on her back she became very top heavy and toppled. The sharp spines covering her back scraped the ground as she rolled and before she could rise the pair of attackers maimed her with a few well placed kicks.~

~Naga was on the verge of defeat, she struggled to raise herself with both arms and finally collapsed with a large exhalation of flame as she collided with the soil. Her body slowly began to transform back to its original state, her breathing was heavy and her skin was slick with perspiration, blood painted on her lips. Her long tail coiled inward and she lied silently with heavy-lidded eyes focused on Delshyk, nothing but the sound of flames rising and wood cracking around them. Naga's tongue slithered in and out sampling her moist lips, suddenly she could taste the iron running down her throat and settling in the pit of her stomach, she new she was defeated and could look upon her enemy no longer. Her eyes blinked shut their lids furrowing with pain and she simply lied on her side in a fetal position feigning her emanate death as the candescent light of the fire behind her reflected off her sinuous body.~

"finish me" she begged in a wavering tone

Delshyk's 'clone' faded away, leaving an uninjured, energetic man. He took off his headband, and helped Naga up. "Heheh, well played my dear. I see you friends have left you." he started cleaning her wounds, patching and fixing her up. His face was calm and gentle. "You are probably wondering why i'm doing this." he looked her in the eye, giving her his trust. Right now, if she wanted to, the lamia could take him and crush him. "I do this to prove a point." he looked at the small group. "Lamia's do not drink blood. They do not endanger human lives, except for the occasional hypnotism." He returned his eyes to her, nodding. "You are free to go. If you ever want to come back, be it for a visit, or a battle," he grinned at the last remark, "Then feel free to drop by." he bowed deeply, showing his respect for such a formidable opponent, then put his armor back on, chuckling at the bewildered expressions on everyone's faces. "I hope you guys dont ditch me like those other lamia did." he nodded and motioned for all to follow him, leaving the lamia smiling a little in the clearing.

~Rin smiled at the mercy Delshyk showed his defeated adversary, she lowered her crossbow to one side and placed her other hand on the curve of her hip. She then looked over to the other troops, she remembered the one man in particular carrying the rifle becoming excited during the bout more so than anyone else present. She knew those two must have had a lot of history for that man to have so much confidence in the commander. Rin wanted to shout out a congratulations to Delshyk but before she could open her mouth she felt a splash of water burst against her nose. Her Hazel eyes crisscrossed for a moment to realize it was probably a rain drop when suddenly another splashed against her eyebrow and soon another on her forehead and then before she knew it a steady stream of rainfall had consumed the entire area. It was a light rain, just enough to weaken the flames that had begun to swallow the wooded outskirts of the base and eventually reduce them to nothing. The rain continued but Rin remained stationed, she wouldn't invite herself into the base for shelter, after all they never actually accepted her so for the meantime the young woman would await the commander's orders to see if she was included in them.~

Delshyk looked back at his group. "Come on Rin, everyone, let's head back." He looked up into the rain, smiling widely as he took Aya's hand. "Nobody will speak of this when we get back to base. No one needs to know I let something get away." He winked, heading back for the main base.

Jack looked one last time at Rose and sighed before trotting up to Rin. "Hey, I'm Jack. Welcome to the NHD." His furry ears and tail twitched as rain hit it. He held out his hand, strapping his rifle to his back. "Hope you enjoy your stay here." He chuckled and followed Delshyk. It seemed that everyone was in high spirits after the fight.

~Rin stood at attention when Delshyk mentioned her name then smiled and followed in close pursuit when he ordered everyone including Rin to head back to base. She moved with short light-footed strides and held her crossbow in one hand at her side, letting it sway with every step. Among the sounds of bantering soldiers and the drumming of steady rainfall against the soil she noticed the sound of slow approaching footfalls. When she looked to the side Rin found the neko man from earlier staring, he was quick to introduce himself and Rin answered with her name then a lazy two-fingered salute.~

"Rin Mori, nice to meet you Jack and thanks"

~A smile flashed across her features for a brief moment and the neko seemed to taper off closer to Delshyk. Rin looked around at the other soldiers as they all began to flock to the entrance of the base and she couldn't help but be both excited at the prospect of joining another strong group and saddened by the fact that she'd lost everyone who was apart of her last crew. Clutching her crossbow firmly in a tightly balled fist Rin tried to repress the tremor of guilt surging through her but to no avail, the fissure spread through her entire arm and her hand convulsed around the grip of her bow. She gritted her teeth and looked up directly into the downpour of rain as if someone were looking back at her, no one was but Rin vowed silently that from this day on she'd never be so careless with the lives of her comrades, she vowed to protect these new soldiers with her life and avenge her fallen. The rain began to lighten some more, finally Rin was able to let go of her anger, her sadness, her regret and caught back up with Delshyk and Jack but lingered a few paces behind them.~

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=652276#pid652276

Zeke slammed his fist on the main door of the Shadow Base. He had arrived a few days ago after making contact, but had some final transactions to make before his arrival. He slammed his fist again, in representation of a knock. He did it so harshly because the door was metal.
"Anyone there?" he called out. He was rather irritated at the moment. He had to go out of his way to make one of his recent purchases, after they seller had relocated.

Delshyk stopped, as did everyone else. He pulled out his M16, took aim, and prepared to fire. Jack looked a tad worried. "Shit. Contact," he mumbled befoore he pulled his rifle. "Jack, I'm going up to find out what the hell this guy wants." Jack nodded and trained his scope on the other man's head. Delshyk made his way over with his gun raised. "Who are you, how did you find us, and what the hell are you here for?"

Ezekial tossed Delshyk a clipboard as the door opened.
"Ezekial Grimké. Made contact two weeks ago. Finally made it."
He slipped the throwing knife from his sleeve into his pocket.

~Rin was hoping Delshyk or Jack might help her get settled in so she could begin her training A-S-A-P but there came an audible collision of blunt force against metal from directly behind the group and Rin had a feeling that there was going to be a little more work left to do before she could get comfortable. The sound resonated from the main door, it was loud and reverberated through the base. Rin looked up to find Delshyk unstrapping his M16, she wasn't sure what to expect after their last ambush. Her crossbow was still armed, her opposite hand blurred from her hip to her chest and with a twang of metal she pulled three throwing blades from her sash and held them fanned between her fingers. She raised her bow in a straight line in front of her and crossed her other arm over it with the three daggers laced in hand and prepared to throw. Within moments Delshyk pulled his gun up and was speaking with another male voice, the conversation didn't seem heated but Rin wasn't going to lower her guard until she had a clear visual.~

Delshyk picked up the clipboard. "Ezekiel huh? Hm.... didn't know any more were coming." He nodded and strapped his gun to his back. "Well, welcome to the Night Hunters Division. Once Kyshek clears you, you'll officialy be one of ours." He motioned for everyone to come out. "Meet the rest of the group. There are more soldiers inside, but they won't last long." He smiled as Jack landed next to him. "This is my second in command. He makes some of the decisions, but mostly he's a damn good sniper." He'd let the others introduce themselves.

~Rin shot the man a weighing stare, her eyes rolled over his body from head to toe, finally her dagger hand flashed and suddenly she balanced three blades perfectly on the tips of three delicate fingers without the slightest prick in her skin. In the next instant her hand let the blades drop and she plucked them from the air re-sheathing them in her sash with a single deft move. Retaining a stoic expression and monochromatic voice she lowered her bow once more and introduced herself from a distance.~

"Rin Mori"

Delshyk simply shook his head, opening the door and walking in. "Come on people, let's go inside." The man called in on his radio, and got the clear from Kyshek. "Well Zeke, looks like the papers came in. you're good." He jogged briskly up the stairs, his many knives jingling.

Zeke nodded towards Rin, following Delshyk up the stairs. He couldn't help but wonder who the Hell he would find here. Sure, the black market had some pretty strange oddballs in it, but really. When it comes to vampire hunting, you need the strongest and fastest.
So this could be pretty haywire. Zeke chuckled to himself, making sure all of his equipment was secure by means of a quick glance to his hips and over his shoulder. His keen eyes easily detected the concealed weapons in his outfit. Zeke smiled softly R
to himself and jogged after Delshyk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom