Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rose Black
Race: Light Elf
Description:
outfit: She Mainly wears a Black Silk Cloak with a White Silk Dress Under neither it w/ Knee High white Boots. She is Usually Seen with a Black Spiked Collar on (this Collar is From her Old Master who Died Protecting her, she Keeps it on To Remember herself of the Passed)

For Weapons: Two Draggers on Either Hip, One Katakana on her back, Two Hidden Draggers on her lower back, One Sword on her Hip, a Bow and Arrows on her back, and One Big Sword On her back (she Rarely Uses this Sword, This Sword appears to be Heavy But to her it is as Light as a Feather)

Her appearers: She has Long White Hair that goes to her lower back But she usually has it up in a High ponytail.

Blue eyes: Calm and Content
Red Eyes: Irritated or Very annoyed.
Green eyes: Happy or Hyper
Black eyes: Pissed off and wanting to Kill something
White Eyes: Sad and/or Hurt.

Her Skin is a Dark pale White Color.

Personality: She is Very Anti-Social. She Keeps to herself But when Someone talks to her she Seems Cold and Heartless Because she doesn't Show her emotion to No one because She Feels Showing Emotion will Make her Seem weak and Worthless. She will not go into Crowded areas. When she enters Public places, she will usually Just Sit in the back in a Corner watching the People in that public place. if she is touched they will Lose there hand. She Dose not like being touched by no one. She is a Light Elf but i has very Special abilities. She may be a Light Elf But She was left in the Shadows for too long as she developed some Dark Elf abilities But she doesn't know how to Use or to Control them.
AnimeElf.jpg

Rose walks onto the Shadow base lands as she Quietly makes her way through the wood. she then sees something out of the corner of her eye as she Looks and Sees a building. Rose just Looks at it as she Hastily walks towards it as she examines the building. She then hears voices coming from inside that is Made her Jump a little as she Looks at the Building. Rose walks around the building and Sees a Door. She doesn't know is she should knock on it as she starts to turn to walk away back to the woods

(yay, new life!!! thought this one was a goner...)
Delshyk felt the all-too familiar tingle of the spine, indicating someone at the door to his base. He looked around, making sure the other weren't looking before stealing bsack to the door, rifle ready. When he opened it, much to his surprise, the was a girl, armed to the teeth with close combat weapons.

Rose Stiffen as she heard someone open the door. She had her hand on her Sword as she turned and Looked at the man. Rose stood there Showing what race she was as she Looks at him as her White Swayed in the wind covering haft her face as her eyes are a Bright Green as she looks the Man they change to a light pinkish color. Rose watches the man waiting for him to say something.

Delshyk shook his head, his rifle glinting dangerously as he slung it across his back. He looked up to the sky, mumbling something under his breath. "Alright, exactly who are you, and what are you here for? If you aren't from any of the hunter divisions, then you better have a good reason to be on my territory." His eyes were a cold blue, his hunter's jacket swaying mildly in the breeze, revealing long, deep scars that ran under his shirt.

The soldier shook his head. "Kyshek, send out the drones. We have a possible hostile past the line in the sand." Kyshek called in affirmative, and the clicking of keyboards was audible over the radio. Delshyk took out three disks, hucking them into the ground. 3 clones, with the exact everything, appeared. Each Delshyk nodded at the other and bolted off into the woods.

Rose Sits in a tree as she hears Noise down below and Looks down as she Sees that man again and Smirks as Hops down and Says "Ein Shi Taer Eindral" as she walks around him Looking him up and Down with her eyes then Says "Shar Pai o Shal thys ti" as she Looks at him

Delshyk sighed. "Alright, listen. If you don't start talking in a language I can understand, I'll just shoot you on the spot and go to sleep." He looked straight into her eccentric eyes, his blue eyes actually starting to warm up a little.

Rose Looks at him Confused and Says "Ai pyl mael aelor". She Looks at the Man and Says "i -as she points to herself- Speak -Points to her Mouth" No "Shakes her head No" English "as she Points to him". as she Looks at him and Sighs

He coughed into his sleeve, shaking his head. "Ky, hold off on the drones. Give me a translator for.... Elven I think." After a wide yawn, he went over to a tree. It was obvious that he didn't see Rose as a threat. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, letting out another tired yawn. After hearing the tiny ring in his earpiece, he presed the button on it, and the confirmation tone rang.
(could you put the words in English, or could you PM me a message of what the words mean?)

Rose looks at him and Notices he getting relaxed around as she Sighs of Relief as she didnt like the Negitive Atmosphere around them and whispers "Shar air Shor tael eil kel" (what is with Men and Guns) as she Stands and Looks at him again.

(what's the reference for how Rose talks? I wanna start using it.)
Delshyk chuckled, pleased to find his translations working. "Well, before I answer that, can you actually understand what I'm saying? Is it you can understand English, and yet not speak it?" He smiled, gently wiping off a blue-bladed sword. His medical pack lay beside him.

Rose Looks at him and Says "Bai ai pyl ialaesal aelor, ai cali baelaes myjael ei pae ail tia jhori mos" (No i dont understand English, I have never Spoken english a Day in my life Sir) as she Stands there with her hands on her hips.

"Hmm." he facepalmed, motioning her to follow. He stood, wincing as old wounds poked at him. He shook off the pain, looking into her eyes again. There was vast spirit behind those liquid pools of light, vast amounts of intelligenc, feelings hidden under ice. "Come. We'll get you outfitted so you can understand me."

He started back towards the base, looking back to make sure the girl followed. He hadn't heard from Aya, and Kyshek had told him she had piacked and bolted. He sighed, shaking his head to himself. 'Never love in the army,' he told himself, opening the door to one of the labs. "Come."

(listen, not to bee an ass or anything, but please tell me you don't always write like this)

Delshyk walked over to a long table, walking down and running his fingers over the delicate devices that sat there. His deft digits floated over them, picking a small earbud, labeled 'Psitech'. He walked over to the elven girl, handing the earpiece to her and motioning to his ear.

(( umm no sorry >.< i haft fasted it Sorry)) Rose puts it in her ear and looks as him with her bright green eyes as waits to see what to do with the thing in her ear. Rose then looks down in her bag and pulls out as small package as she unwraps it and show some bread as she starts to eat as she waits for him to say something or to motions her to do something.

He sighed, seemingly worried about something. "Well, can you understand me?" He raised an eyebrow, curious.

(okay. Oh, uhm i forgot to tell you. Anthro studies is in taboo original, since it's only me and you for now.)

Rose jumps back and grabs her sword and says " what the hell was that" as she looks at him. rose looks around cautionly. she then looks at the man and whispers "did you say that Sir", as she eyes him.

He nodded, chuckling. "Yeah, that was me. The earpiece is working." He had been biting his lip hard, hard enough to where he had drawn blood. He ran his tongue over the small wound, slightly enjoying the somewhat mettalic taste. His mind had some vampiristic thoughts, but he fended them off.

Rose looks at him with a worried face as she diggs into her back and pulls out a bag of elf blood and hands it to him and smiles as she says "its good to cook with but you can drink sir" as she looks at him

He smiled, handing her the bottle back. "I'm a vampire hunter, not a vampire." At this point, he was unsure, but his sense of loyalty to his team kept him from turning completely. He sighed, turning. "Follow me. If you're going to be a hunter, you need to be trained. You won't survive long using just swords." He started walking, his rifle glinting dangerously.

Rose Smirk and Removed her cloak showing her hidden Pistols (Duel), shotgun and belt of bombs. Rose looks at him and says " you really think i only fought with my swords, No, they are only for show and if i lose my guns. I can do hand to hand combat, Long Range i am very good with a bow and arrows or a sniper rifle, i mastered sword play and foot play. I believe that i train to your rank sir, thats is in Human rank sir." rose Pauses for a sec as she looks at him and then finishes "sir If elven rank, i use to be one of there top warriors, but.." rose starts to go silent as she remembers what the light elves did to her 4 years ago. Rose grabs her cloak and puts in back on as she rushes past him as he feels a tear on his arm as she runs by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom